Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

Obaseki To Be Sacked And Ize Iyamu Inaugurated - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki To Be Sacked And Ize Iyamu Inaugurated (4299 Views)

Osagie Ize-Iyamu Withdraws From Edo Governorship Race / 2023: Osinbajo Met With Edo Delegates Without Oshiomole And Ize-Iyamu / Court Sends Ize-Iyamu, Orbih To Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obaseki To Be Sacked And Ize Iyamu Inaugurated by Nanorest: 5:54am On Jan 09, 2021
Stay tuned for more updates

1 Like

Re: Obaseki To Be Sacked And Ize Iyamu Inaugurated by Nobody: 6:18am On Jan 09, 2021
the good news don reach your side abi?

1 Like

Re: Obaseki To Be Sacked And Ize Iyamu Inaugurated by Mynd44: 6:22am On Jan 09, 2021
Wont happen. Even if Obaseki is removed today, an appeal will be filed at the court of appeal

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obaseki To Be Sacked And Ize Iyamu Inaugurated by WonderManly(m): 6:38am On Jan 09, 2021
Nanorest:
Go and remove him...

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki To Be Sacked And Ize Iyamu Inaugurated by ZKOSOSO(m): 6:41am On Jan 09, 2021
Dreamers United FC......!! Its allowed.

Edo no be Lagos..or Imo.......!!

6 Likes

Re: Obaseki To Be Sacked And Ize Iyamu Inaugurated by bewla(m): 6:45am On Jan 09, 2021
Una go smell shit
Re: Obaseki To Be Sacked And Ize Iyamu Inaugurated by Nobody: 6:50am On Jan 09, 2021
Mynd44:
Wont happen. Even if Obaseki is removed today, an appeal will be filed at the court of appeal
So..
You be politician? cheesy grin
And a fan of my governor? grin
Hope I'll be back free this year
Even though ona ban me on new year day
Re: Obaseki To Be Sacked And Ize Iyamu Inaugurated by Etrusen(m): 7:07am On Jan 09, 2021
na shame Una go take pack Una load

just keep wailing

1 Like

Re: Obaseki To Be Sacked And Ize Iyamu Inaugurated by nairalandankrah: 7:12am On Jan 09, 2021
Certificate forgery
Same certificate he used during his time at APC
Difference is, he switched camp..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki To Be Sacked And Ize Iyamu Inaugurated by Trumpcard05: 7:16am On Jan 09, 2021
Ignorance indeed is not a good thing. Obaseki remains Governor till 2024! The judgment today will be a confirmation of what sane minds already know

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obaseki To Be Sacked And Ize Iyamu Inaugurated by Damilina336: 7:30am On Jan 09, 2021
Mynd44:

Pls make my post(thread) come to front page
Re: Obaseki To Be Sacked And Ize Iyamu Inaugurated by OfficialAwol(m): 7:36am On Jan 09, 2021
Mynd44:

And after Appeal Court, there's still Supreme Court.

So even if Obaseki will leave, it is not Anytime soon.

And this dreamer has forgetten that the courts have disqualified Ize-Iyamu

5 Likes

Re: Obaseki To Be Sacked And Ize Iyamu Inaugurated by Nobody: 7:37am On Jan 09, 2021
Mynd44:
that's if he filed an appeal.

Even if he filed for an appeal we all know it's just a waste of time and academic exercise.

His case will be thrown out

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki To Be Sacked And Ize Iyamu Inaugurated by Nobody: 7:38am On Jan 09, 2021
OfficialAwol:

And after Appeal Court, there's still Supreme Court.

So even if Obaseki will leave, it is not Anytime soon.

And this dreamer has forgetten that the courts have disqualified Ize-Iyamu
if he appeal today judgement or even take it to supreme, he's still leaving, at least by April

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki To Be Sacked And Ize Iyamu Inaugurated by ebuka10box(m): 7:39am On Jan 09, 2021
false news

1 Like

Re: Obaseki To Be Sacked And Ize Iyamu Inaugurated by OfficialAwol(m): 7:44am On Jan 09, 2021
Igbosmoker:
if he appeal today judgement or even take it to supreme, he's still leaving, at least by April

Great you know that.

So stop rejoicing yet.

And the Appeal Court has not voided Ize-Iyamu's disqualification.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki To Be Sacked And Ize Iyamu Inaugurated by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 09, 2021
OfficialAwol:

Great you know that.

So stop rejoicing yet.

And the Appeal Court has not voided Ize-Iyamu's disqualification.
we shall see. Apc will surely come out on top
Re: Obaseki To Be Sacked And Ize Iyamu Inaugurated by EndYahoo: 8:12am On Jan 09, 2021
Nanorest:
The same Ize Iyamu who has been disqualified by the court?

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki To Be Sacked And Ize Iyamu Inaugurated by solmusdesigns: 8:14am On Jan 09, 2021
Bye bye Obaseki
Re: Obaseki To Be Sacked And Ize Iyamu Inaugurated by AchalugoNwa(f): 8:23am On Jan 09, 2021
solmusdesigns:
Bye bye Obaseki
I'll be here to mock you as usual

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki To Be Sacked And Ize Iyamu Inaugurated by Veqtor: 8:34am On Jan 09, 2021
Season 2 of what happened in Imo State to happen in Edo?

Lol. If dey succeed in removing Obaseki, you all should just relax and allow dis words sink into the depths of ur mind “It is finished”.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki To Be Sacked And Ize Iyamu Inaugurated by oliidell(m): 8:54am On Jan 09, 2021
Nigeria
Re: Obaseki To Be Sacked And Ize Iyamu Inaugurated by Prolificgiant(m): 9:19am On Jan 09, 2021
Op keep on deceiving yourself that can't be possible, ,if you are an experienced teacher and resides around ayobo or bada Lagos contact me

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki To Be Sacked And Ize Iyamu Inaugurated by gotnel: 9:34am On Jan 09, 2021
Do not preempt the court. No one except the judge supposed to know what the judgement should be.
Re: Obaseki To Be Sacked And Ize Iyamu Inaugurated by Benbellamor: 9:45am On Jan 09, 2021
Nanorest:
I am sure you will stop posting after the judgment...Iyamu was unable to prove his case when obaseki presented original certificate and obaseki futher convinced the court that a Photocopy of a bigger A5 paper size of original result in 1976 was photocopied on A4 paper of we have today...APC could have proved forgery further but agreed with the superiority of Obaseki Argument
Some Courts are with processes...

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki To Be Sacked And Ize Iyamu Inaugurated by Golan007: 9:45am On Jan 09, 2021
See how people are not even arguing his certificates were forged. Rather, it's about the forger not leaving office.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki To Be Sacked And Ize Iyamu Inaugurated by Benbellamor: 9:50am On Jan 09, 2021
Golan007:
See how people are not even arguing his certificates were forged. Rather, it's about the forger not leaving office.
You will all hide your faces today....because calling him a forger before the judgment shows how uninformed and local you are
Obaseki doesn't even know that you exist

1 Like

Re: Obaseki To Be Sacked And Ize Iyamu Inaugurated by Golan007: 9:53am On Jan 09, 2021
Benbellamor:
You will all hide your faces today....because calling him a forger before the judgment shows how uninformed and local you are
Obaseki doesn't even know that you exist

I can give my verdict before the courts do because I'm entitled to my opinion.

Learn to understand what an opinion is.
Re: Obaseki To Be Sacked And Ize Iyamu Inaugurated by UnBanEbenezer(f): 10:41am On Jan 09, 2021
[s]
Golan007:

I can give my verdict before the courts do because I'm entitled to my opinion.

Learn to understand what an opinion is.
[/s] shut up

1 Like

Re: Obaseki To Be Sacked And Ize Iyamu Inaugurated by UnBanEbenezer(f): 10:43am On Jan 09, 2021
[s]
Golan007:
[/s] where you there to see that his certificates were forged or your just following your evil party's propaganda?
You have a dull brain

1 Like

Re: Obaseki To Be Sacked And Ize Iyamu Inaugurated by Fahdiga(m): 10:58am On Jan 09, 2021
UnBanEbenezer:
where you there to see that his certificates were forged or your just following your evil party's propaganda?
You have a dull brain
So you take that "thing" serious

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Suntan Of Sokoto Palace On Satellite Picture ThisGlob e.com / Meet Zaldwaynaka Scott Who Refused To Release Tinubu's Academic Records (Pics) / Four Wives Of Adamawa Governor Fighting To Be First Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.