Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,957 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

Pastor Masodje & Dead Beauty Ngegbarane: Body Of Pregnant Missing Lady Found - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Masodje & Dead Beauty Ngegbarane: Body Of Pregnant Missing Lady Found (61037 Views)

Dead Body Of Missing Lady, Shakirat, Found Behind Her Mother's Shop In Osun / Bamise Ayanwola: Missing Lady Who Boarded BRT Found Dead / Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi: Missing Lady - Have You Seen Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Masodje & Dead Beauty Ngegbarane: Body Of Pregnant Missing Lady Found by HelpYourself(m): 8:48am On Jan 09, 2021
If I speak against religion they call me satanist son of devil this and that

I tell them the truth in my write ups and they attack me

They come on my threads and say all sorts

The truth shall set you free

People commit the most heninous crimes while hiding behind religion

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Masodje & Dead Beauty Ngegbarane: Body Of Pregnant Missing Lady Found by RaptObserver: 8:48am On Jan 09, 2021
Tragedy upon tragedy
Re: Pastor Masodje & Dead Beauty Ngegbarane: Body Of Pregnant Missing Lady Found by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:49am On Jan 09, 2021
wetin small girls dey do with pastor's dem......
waiting for @Righteouness to comment here.
Re: Pastor Masodje & Dead Beauty Ngegbarane: Body Of Pregnant Missing Lady Found by UncleKoboko: 8:50am On Jan 09, 2021
Osu!

Crime!

Nawa o
Re: Pastor Masodje & Dead Beauty Ngegbarane: Body Of Pregnant Missing Lady Found by chaliceGodson(m): 8:50am On Jan 09, 2021
E Don be
Re: Pastor Masodje & Dead Beauty Ngegbarane: Body Of Pregnant Missing Lady Found by mrkings84(m): 8:51am On Jan 09, 2021
Sundrus:
The word pastor don dey become like babalawo. The way people dey fear babalawo, na so people go soon start to dey fear pastors.

Trash.....
Re: Pastor Masodje & Dead Beauty Ngegbarane: Body Of Pregnant Missing Lady Found by ednut1(m): 8:52am On Jan 09, 2021
See the kind work pastor dey chop. Rip tho. Sad
Re: Pastor Masodje & Dead Beauty Ngegbarane: Body Of Pregnant Missing Lady Found by sisisioge: 8:53am On Jan 09, 2021
This workd sha...do girls ever learn? It is well.
Re: Pastor Masodje & Dead Beauty Ngegbarane: Body Of Pregnant Missing Lady Found by CsRockefeller(m): 8:53am On Jan 09, 2021
If she was pregnant for him then that's motive to kill.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Masodje & Dead Beauty Ngegbarane: Body Of Pregnant Missing Lady Found by JoeEeL(m): 8:53am On Jan 09, 2021
The secrets some ladies have about pastors and politicians will shock the mumu men that drool and kill themselves over them.

R.I.P to her.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Masodje & Dead Beauty Ngegbarane: Body Of Pregnant Missing Lady Found by Cocolatti(m): 8:55am On Jan 09, 2021
The Title "PASTOR" has been thrown to the dogs
Re: Pastor Masodje & Dead Beauty Ngegbarane: Body Of Pregnant Missing Lady Found by Goodzinny: 8:55am On Jan 09, 2021
People no de fear ooh. How can you be seducing a man of God to the extent of getting you pregnant. Insanity everywhere. Las las na RIP you go get here
Re: Pastor Masodje & Dead Beauty Ngegbarane: Body Of Pregnant Missing Lady Found by aAK1(m): 8:55am On Jan 09, 2021
No where was it stated that the pastor is married so it isn’t out of place that he has a girlfriend. The fact that she is pregnant is his personal issue. We tend to see pastors as spirits or superhuman

1 Like

Re: Pastor Masodje & Dead Beauty Ngegbarane: Body Of Pregnant Missing Lady Found by petra1(m): 8:56am On Jan 09, 2021
Jessepaid:

On normal circumstances I would say she died while going to see him..

But.. her sister claimed she was pregnant for him and he begged her to terminate which she refused to do...

So I see motive from the pastor to hide the baby by any means necessary..

Which can mean he called her to come over to discuss about the baby and orchestrated a murder to look like an accident..

Or

The victims sister is using the pregnancy story to hold the pastor responsible for her sisters death...

The police should question the mortuary to obtain the following..

Description of who brought the body?

Autopsy?

Where did the accident happen?

Was the body mutilated or had shown signs of severe bleeding prior to death?...

Other questions to be asked include but are not limited to the following...

Does the pastor own a car?

Does he have temperamental issues?

Is he a violent person?

How far is the pastor's house from the mortuary where the body was found?

Did the pastor have any substantial thing to lose if his secret was discovered? His name, his congregation, a promotion?

When they checked his house was it arranged or disorganized?

Question his neighbours also..

The pastor might be innocent....

The pastor might not be innocent...

Circumstances and certain situations can greatly affect reasoning and logic..

Nice post. Very objective

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Masodje & Dead Beauty Ngegbarane: Body Of Pregnant Missing Lady Found by 1x2x3: 8:57am On Jan 09, 2021
Jessepaid:
Hehehe...
She went to visit him on the 25th...
A few days later he called her parents to ask about her whereabouts...

A day after Christmas she was brought into a mortuary as an accident victim..

But.. her sister claimed she was pregnant for him and he begged her to terminate which she refused to do...

Which can mean he called her to come over to discuss about the baby and orchestrated a murder to look like an accident..

Or

The victims sister is using the pregnancy story to hold the pastor responsible for her sisters death...

Autopsy?

Is he a violent person?

Did the pastor have any substantial thing to lose if his secret was discovered? His name, his congregation, a promotion?

You don't know more than the police no matter what you think you know. If he's guilty, they already know but that's not enough until the court says so..... All those ish you wrote there is trash unless there's a hardcore evidence.
Re: Pastor Masodje & Dead Beauty Ngegbarane: Body Of Pregnant Missing Lady Found by GhostWisperer: 8:58am On Jan 09, 2021
I am more interested in what concerns the army in this matter. What is the business of the unprofessional and disgraced Nigeria army here.

Even after Buhari and Brutai must have decayed in their graves, it will take decades for the damage and rot they have brought to this country to be solved.

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Masodje & Dead Beauty Ngegbarane: Body Of Pregnant Missing Lady Found by Reference(m): 8:59am On Jan 09, 2021
There is a little known word called 'investigation' that puts and end to speculation. That is why we always call for an end to lynchings, extra-judicial killings and all forms of violence towards criminal siuspects no matter what their alleged offences are.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Masodje & Dead Beauty Ngegbarane: Body Of Pregnant Missing Lady Found by Dreadlock69(m): 8:59am On Jan 09, 2021
Pastor gats to cure konji grin
Re: Pastor Masodje & Dead Beauty Ngegbarane: Body Of Pregnant Missing Lady Found by mrkings84(m): 9:01am On Jan 09, 2021
[quote author= post=97873447][/quote]

Even to quote u go first book space.......
I tire o
Re: Pastor Masodje & Dead Beauty Ngegbarane: Body Of Pregnant Missing Lady Found by seanfer(m): 9:01am On Jan 09, 2021
Jessepaid:
Hehehe...
She went to visit him on the 25th...
A few days later he called her parents to ask about her whereabouts...

A day after Christmas she was brought into a mortuary as an accident victim..

Or

Autopsy?

Is he a violent person?

The pastor and the lady stay inside PH. The lady had accident at Ahaoda which is about 45KM away from PH. She was inside a Mercedes Benz when the accident happened. That shows the lady lied to her family members that she’s going to see the Bishop.

9 Likes

Re: Pastor Masodje & Dead Beauty Ngegbarane: Body Of Pregnant Missing Lady Found by Nackzy: 9:04am On Jan 09, 2021
Wahala deh like MTN network, everywhere you go
Re: Pastor Masodje & Dead Beauty Ngegbarane: Body Of Pregnant Missing Lady Found by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 09, 2021
The evil men do lives after them, if the girl's father or mother hasn't done this in the past it shouldn't have reoccurred.

Check my signature for more information
Re: Pastor Masodje & Dead Beauty Ngegbarane: Body Of Pregnant Missing Lady Found by Jessepaid(m): 9:06am On Jan 09, 2021
1x2x3:

You don't know more than the police no matter what you think you know. If he's guilty, they already know but that's not enough until the court says so..... All those ish you wrote there is trash unless there's a hardcore evidence.
Ok
Re: Pastor Masodje & Dead Beauty Ngegbarane: Body Of Pregnant Missing Lady Found by Jessepaid(m): 9:06am On Jan 09, 2021
seanfer:

The pastor and the lady stay inside PH. The lady had accident at Ahaoda which is about 45KM away from PH. She was inside a Mercedes Benz when the accident happened. That shows the lady lied to her family members that she’s going to see the Bishop.
I thought as much...

1 Like

Re: Pastor Masodje & Dead Beauty Ngegbarane: Body Of Pregnant Missing Lady Found by tiredoflife(m): 9:07am On Jan 09, 2021
Women have mind sha
How can u open ur eyes and date a pastor and even get pregnant when he is not ur husband

If eve fit stand talk to satan
Nothing surprises me for this things we call women again

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Masodje & Dead Beauty Ngegbarane: Body Of Pregnant Missing Lady Found by OyinO: 9:07am On Jan 09, 2021
Pastorpreneurs at work
Re: Pastor Masodje & Dead Beauty Ngegbarane: Body Of Pregnant Missing Lady Found by Angelfrost(m): 9:13am On Jan 09, 2021
The kind of life choices our young ones make these days ehn...

What on earth will make a young lady not ready for marriage and motherhood go fvcking around whether with pastor or heathen, even without protection.
Re: Pastor Masodje & Dead Beauty Ngegbarane: Body Of Pregnant Missing Lady Found by eldoradoxx: 9:16am On Jan 09, 2021
A simple geo-location of her phone and the randy pastor would show if they were at the same place on the day of the purported accident. Who will tell Nigeria police to use this investigation mechanism to track her killer. If she died in an accident, then the last place her phone got signal would be where the accident claimed her. Otherwise, she was murdered and perhaps dumped somewhere to look like an accident case.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Masodje & Dead Beauty Ngegbarane: Body Of Pregnant Missing Lady Found by luluosas(m): 9:26am On Jan 09, 2021
The pastor is the prime suspect in this case

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Who Has Been Sleeping With His Stepdaughter Caught In Delta(photos) / Egyptian Woman Kills Son, Cooks, Eats Parts Of His Head (Photo) / Favour Oyhou: Auchi Poly Student Declared Wanted After Killing Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.