Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Pastor Masodje & Dead Beauty Ngegbarane: Body Of Pregnant Missing Lady Found - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Masodje & Dead Beauty Ngegbarane: Body Of Pregnant Missing Lady Found (61061 Views)

Dead Body Of Missing Lady, Shakirat, Found Behind Her Mother's Shop In Osun / Bamise Ayanwola: Missing Lady Who Boarded BRT Found Dead / Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi: Missing Lady - Have You Seen Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Masodje & Dead Beauty Ngegbarane: Body Of Pregnant Missing Lady Found by emmadejust(m): 10:39am On Jan 09, 2021
Same 25th December there is an accident in same area which almost all passenger & driver died except a girl in critical condition in upth after many surgeries in same area of ahoada. Most of the passenger are girl's..

The survival is my guy sister embarassed
Re: Pastor Masodje & Dead Beauty Ngegbarane: Body Of Pregnant Missing Lady Found by inumidun2010(m): 10:45am On Jan 09, 2021
Jessepaid:
Hehehe...
She went to visit him on the 25th...
A few days later he called her parents to ask about her whereabouts...

A day after Christmas she was brought into a mortuary as an accident victim..

On normal circumstances I would say she died while going to see him..

But.. her sister claimed she was pregnant for him and he begged her to terminate which she refused to do...

So I see motive from the pastor to hide the baby by any means necessary..

Which can mean he called her to come over to discuss about the baby and orchestrated a murder to look like an accident..

Or

The victims sister is using the pregnancy story to hold the pastor responsible for her sisters death...

The police should question the mortuary to obtain the following..

Description of who brought the body?

Autopsy?

Where did the accident happen?

Was the body mutilated or had shown signs of severe bleeding prior to death?...

Other questions to be asked include but are not limited to the following...

Does the pastor own a car?

Does he have temperamental issues?

Is he a violent person?

How far is the pastor's house from the mortuary where the body was found?

Did the pastor have any substantial thing to lose if his secret was discovered? His name, his congregation, a promotion?

When they checked his house was it arranged or disorganized?

Question his neighbours also..

The pastor might be innocent....

The pastor might not be innocent...

Circumstances and certain situations can greatly affect reasoning and logic..

Well done SPECIAL AGENT FASHOLA
Re: Pastor Masodje & Dead Beauty Ngegbarane: Body Of Pregnant Missing Lady Found by UwaMmebii(m): 10:45am On Jan 09, 2021
Jessepaid:
Hehehe...

But.. her sister claimed she was pregnant for him and he begged her to terminate which she refused to do...

Which can mean he called her to come over to discuss about the baby and orchestrated a murder to look like an accident..

Or

The victims sister is using the pregnancy story to hold the pastor responsible for her sisters death...

Autopsy?

Is he a violent person?

Did the pastor have any substantial thing to lose if his secret was discovered? His name, his congregation, a promotion?

Nice one.
Re: Pastor Masodje & Dead Beauty Ngegbarane: Body Of Pregnant Missing Lady Found by ShootThemAll(m): 10:46am On Jan 09, 2021
RIP..., Carry your cross o. Dating any man of god is very dangerous. Same happened in Egbu in Owerri, up till today the girl has not been found and the Pastor is free.

And girls like these are the ones that fight with Daddyfreeze on social media, with NO genuine points, because they know that's where their money comes from.

RIP fine girl...
Re: Pastor Masodje & Dead Beauty Ngegbarane: Body Of Pregnant Missing Lady Found by Drsmartphilips: 10:55am On Jan 09, 2021
Christianity a religion of fraudsters and killers men of God
Re: Pastor Masodje & Dead Beauty Ngegbarane: Body Of Pregnant Missing Lady Found by alizma: 10:55am On Jan 09, 2021
Nwodosis:
Cheating gives joy but you will only realise that the joy is a negative one in disguise when you are caught, arrested by your conscience or the resultant problems associated with cheating start knocking at your door.
Where did you see the cheating news?
I didn't see where it was stated that the pastor is married neither was the girl said to be.
Re: Pastor Masodje & Dead Beauty Ngegbarane: Body Of Pregnant Missing Lady Found by wink2015(m): 11:03am On Jan 09, 2021
Men of God are descrating the HOLY PULPIT.

The oath they took to defend Christianity has been turned aside.

They now mess around in their HOLY ROBE !

Just recently an anglican clergy men ( A bishop of Ekiti west diocese) Rufus Adepoju was suspended for sleeping with a married woman who was the wife of a priest in his church.

That woman work under him and he took advantage of her to descrate the holy temple of the lord.

Bishop Henry Ndukuba suspended the Bishop of Ekiti west diocese after the Bishop confessed of his unholy act.

This was a Bishop who had spent many years in the vineyard of the Lord.

Ony God know how the clergy man gave his heart to the devil to be tempted.
Re: Pastor Masodje & Dead Beauty Ngegbarane: Body Of Pregnant Missing Lady Found by Akhee: 11:06am On Jan 09, 2021
dre11:
Body Of Missing Lady Pregnant For Pastor Found In Mortuary In Rivers State

* Sister insists late Beauty Ngegbarane was pregnant for Pastor lover

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/01/08/body-of-lady-missing-in-rivers-found-in-mortuary/
Wetin pesin no go hear. Pastor see beauty. beauty see heaven
Re: Pastor Masodje & Dead Beauty Ngegbarane: Body Of Pregnant Missing Lady Found by TheStranger: 11:11am On Jan 09, 2021
aAK1:
No where was it stated that the pastor is married so it isn’t out of place that he has a girlfriend. The fact that she is pregnant is his personal issue. We tend to see pastors as spirits or superhuman
The pastor is married
Re: Pastor Masodje & Dead Beauty Ngegbarane: Body Of Pregnant Missing Lady Found by bizzibodi(m): 11:20am On Jan 09, 2021
Henceforth pastors should be banned from eating kponmo......after Jezzuz,Paul were never married & dem no send.
Re: Pastor Masodje & Dead Beauty Ngegbarane: Body Of Pregnant Missing Lady Found by bizzibodi(m): 11:26am On Jan 09, 2021
Hmm! pastors dey call others sinners,for all of them twisting & pounding an empty hole with bush around...that one no be SIN
Re: Pastor Masodje & Dead Beauty Ngegbarane: Body Of Pregnant Missing Lady Found by manontree: 11:29am On Jan 09, 2021
Jessepaid:
Hehehe...

Or

Autopsy?

Is he a violent person?

So much untruth here. The whole story wasn't reported here

She died in a ghastly auto crash along with several others

They were taken to the morgue by FRSC.

The boyfriend waited in vain and contacted the dad for info thinking she was still home.

This was the point the dad became suspicious as she was thought to be with him (The lover cum pastor)

He got the army involved and they arrested the lover.

Two days later the morgue attendant saw her ID and other identification items in her hand bag and the family was contacted. They went and Identified her

This was why the police released the man and congratulated him on his big luck as he was going in for murder

I don't know why this article is so crass leading people into false conclusions

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Masodje & Dead Beauty Ngegbarane: Body Of Pregnant Missing Lady Found by TwentyOnePilots(m): 11:30am On Jan 09, 2021
Jessepaid:
Hehehe...

Or

Autopsy?

Is he a violent person?

Re: Pastor Masodje & Dead Beauty Ngegbarane: Body Of Pregnant Missing Lady Found by gambia(m): 11:32am On Jan 09, 2021
Drizzy5001:
I hate most of these people wey dey carry church for head, na dem dey wicked pass... angry
If u quote me, I will curse u.

You are right.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Masodje & Dead Beauty Ngegbarane: Body Of Pregnant Missing Lady Found by Ishilove: 11:36am On Jan 09, 2021
Angelfrost:
The kind of life choices our young ones make these days ehn...

What on earth will make a young lady not ready for marriage and motherhood go fvcking around whether with pastor or heathen, even without protection.
Sexual irresponsibility
Re: Pastor Masodje & Dead Beauty Ngegbarane: Body Of Pregnant Missing Lady Found by Nwodosis(m): 11:36am On Jan 09, 2021
alizma:

Where did you see the cheating news?
I didn't see where it was stated that the pastor is married neither was the girl said to be.
What does man friend mean?
Re: Pastor Masodje & Dead Beauty Ngegbarane: Body Of Pregnant Missing Lady Found by riczy(m): 11:37am On Jan 09, 2021
I have always adviced young ladies to quit dating clergies married/unmarried, for one thin : wen ever u get pregnant along d line, he can deal with u wen u decline abortion so as to maintain good societal image n nt God. Let me stop for now!
Re: Pastor Masodje & Dead Beauty Ngegbarane: Body Of Pregnant Missing Lady Found by CSTRR: 11:50am On Jan 09, 2021
Hold the Pastor.
Re: Pastor Masodje & Dead Beauty Ngegbarane: Body Of Pregnant Missing Lady Found by johnney1(m): 11:53am On Jan 09, 2021
Aren't you too much? Guess you watch Investigation Discovery channel alot. Bro, u're very on point. How I wish our NP will use this ur analysis to get to the root. If I was the IGP, I will partner with u immediately for cases that requires serious investigation like this. Well done bro. GBU.
Quote author=Jessepaid post=97871452]Hehehe...

Or

Autopsy?

Is he a violent person?

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Pastor Masodje & Dead Beauty Ngegbarane: Body Of Pregnant Missing Lady Found by lastchild: 11:59am On Jan 09, 2021
chariisGRACE:
sad

Mere looking at his face, I can tell that he is fake.
please, there are pastors I want you to look in their face and tell me if they are fake
Re: Pastor Masodje & Dead Beauty Ngegbarane: Body Of Pregnant Missing Lady Found by jamesbridget13(f): 12:02pm On Jan 09, 2021
Pastor of which church na n where's d church located?

Rip girl. You died for foolish love
Re: Pastor Masodje & Dead Beauty Ngegbarane: Body Of Pregnant Missing Lady Found by WriterX(m): 12:03pm On Jan 09, 2021
my analysis as a crime story writer

i think the story is bogus, i have read true life crime stories much suspicious than that

we all know the position the pastor holds which would be catastrophic if they find out he is having an unholy relationship, now my opinion

1. the pastor clearly knows more than he is saying.

the morgue attendant should be questioned on how that corpse came to the mortuary, if i am not mistaken if truly its an accident , then she must have been on a bike or a car at least people must have seen this happen, i can't remember the last time someone just took a corpse to the mortuary with such low ball explanation, where are the paper work, an autopsy should be carried out on the body to determine what sort of injuries , its easy to know an accident victim and a murder victim.
The phone is missing also is another thing for me, the phone contains a lot of information concerning her last days, who she was talking to and what could have led to her fate, clearly the pastor didn't want her to keep the baby, i think she been alive and unwilling to do his bidding makes him the biggest loser , we are taking about his livelihood as a pastor been threatened by her and all of a sudden he calls the family and wants to know where she is, i feel thats a no brainer for me.
if our police care about their work, then paper works should be made to give them permission to view her calls , messages from the network provider, her social media accounts can also provide a head way.
this is clear murder not until the claim of accident is proved , i still don't know where a potential murder suspect is given bail at the early stage of investigations.

he has more to gain from her death and that is a more than a motive to want her gone, go around, do some questioning and don't just sit around and earn salary for mounting road blocks for God sake
Re: Pastor Masodje & Dead Beauty Ngegbarane: Body Of Pregnant Missing Lady Found by WriterX(m): 12:06pm On Jan 09, 2021
johnney1:
Aren't you too much? Guess you watch Investigation Discovery channel alot. Bro, u're very on point. How I wish our NP will use this ur analysis to get to the root. If I was the IGP, I will partner with u immediately for cases that requires serious investigation like this. Well done bro. GBU.
Quote author=Jessepaid post=97871452]Hehehe...

Or

Autopsy?

Is he a violent person?

you are point bro, me , i write crime stories, i watch and read this shit on a daily basis , to know he was granted bail saddens me, this is so damn clear.
Re: Pastor Masodje & Dead Beauty Ngegbarane: Body Of Pregnant Missing Lady Found by WriterX(m): 12:07pm On Jan 09, 2021
manontree:

The boyfriend waited in vain and contacted the dad for info thinking she was still home.

This was the point the dad became suspicious as she was thought to be with him (The lover cum pastor)

Two days later the morgue attendant saw her ID and other identification items in her hand bag and the family was contacted. They went and Identified her

This was why the police released the man and congratulated him on his big luck as he was going in for murder

finally the truth, thank you for this piece honestly whoever brought this topic up needs some slaps

1 Like

Re: Pastor Masodje & Dead Beauty Ngegbarane: Body Of Pregnant Missing Lady Found by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 09, 2021
The way those people open their legs for pastors is something else!
Re: Pastor Masodje & Dead Beauty Ngegbarane: Body Of Pregnant Missing Lady Found by alizma: 12:30pm On Jan 09, 2021
Nwodosis:

What does man friend mean?
Don't you have access to Google or you are just bent at defending your mistake at all cost thereby exposing yourself the more?
Well read the meaning of man friend below

manfriend (plural manfriends or menfriends) A male friend. a male romantic partner.
en.m.wiktionary.org › wiki › manfri...
manfriend - Wiktionary

Pls in the definition above, do you see where it is written that man friend is a man that is married?
Re: Pastor Masodje & Dead Beauty Ngegbarane: Body Of Pregnant Missing Lady Found by AFONJACOW(m): 12:48pm On Jan 09, 2021
Get police order and go to her network provider and get transcript of her calls from the server, u must get a clue from there
Re: Pastor Masodje & Dead Beauty Ngegbarane: Body Of Pregnant Missing Lady Found by eme2015(m): 12:58pm On Jan 09, 2021
[quote author=Jessepaid post=97871452]Hehehe...

Or

Autopsy?

Is he a violent person?

INSPECTOR SEGUN
Re: Pastor Masodje & Dead Beauty Ngegbarane: Body Of Pregnant Missing Lady Found by mastermaestro(m): 1:05pm On Jan 09, 2021
manontree:

Thanks a million! Many people derive joy in damaging other people's reputation especially if you seem to be doing well.

I believe your account strongly. The said sister of the deceased is suddenly raising the issue of pregnancy to keep the lies flying, having been slapped with an undeniable evidence of death through accident.

Lies, rumours and slander travel like wildfire.
Re: Pastor Masodje & Dead Beauty Ngegbarane: Body Of Pregnant Missing Lady Found by TheStranger: 1:21pm On Jan 09, 2021
seanfer:

The pastor and the lady stay inside PH. The lady had accident at Ahaoda which is about 45KM away from PH. She was inside a Mercedes Benz when the accident happened. That shows the lady lied to her family members that she’s going to see the Bishop.
Do you know the pastor? What about the other occupant of the vehicle? What kind of accident? Was it with another car or they lost control of the vehicle?
Re: Pastor Masodje & Dead Beauty Ngegbarane: Body Of Pregnant Missing Lady Found by Hassanmaye(m): 1:35pm On Jan 09, 2021
Lol God of men continue dey enjoy with tithes money while the gullibles keep paying, chai Pastorprenuer is a very lucrative business o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Corpers' Pants, Sanitary Pads Collected By Hoodlums In Ebonyi / Olu Benson Lulu-Briggs Death: Ghana Police Begin Investigation / Lady Pours Acid On Her Ex-Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom For Dumping Her (Pics)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.