Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,523 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Pastor Masodje & Dead Beauty Ngegbarane: Body Of Pregnant Missing Lady Found - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Masodje & Dead Beauty Ngegbarane: Body Of Pregnant Missing Lady Found (61057 Views)

Dead Body Of Missing Lady, Shakirat, Found Behind Her Mother's Shop In Osun / Bamise Ayanwola: Missing Lady Who Boarded BRT Found Dead / Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi: Missing Lady - Have You Seen Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Masodje & Dead Beauty Ngegbarane: Body Of Pregnant Missing Lady Found by Anfield247(m): 9:26am On Jan 09, 2021
Wasted pussy!
Re: Pastor Masodje & Dead Beauty Ngegbarane: Body Of Pregnant Missing Lady Found by Midas01: 9:27am On Jan 09, 2021
My sister went to the same secondary school with this girl and they were even in the same class.

It's such a pity.
Re: Pastor Masodje & Dead Beauty Ngegbarane: Body Of Pregnant Missing Lady Found by Originalsly: 9:29am On Jan 09, 2021
Hmmmm.... church and pastor without names. If the pastor is out on bail... it means there is doubt about the accusation. The victim told the sister she was going to see her friend... the pastor... and was pregnant with his child. Did she really go visit the pastor? ... or if pregnant... was it really for the pastor? The truth will come out.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Masodje & Dead Beauty Ngegbarane: Body Of Pregnant Missing Lady Found by ebuka10box(m): 9:31am On Jan 09, 2021
send them to school ,no
follow a guy that's got a future, no
ready made guy,yes
Yahoo guys,yes
the way I'm scared of naija girls rn ehhh,seems like I'm gonna just get married for marriage sake cos fake love is everywhere looking in the air..
RIP dear...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Masodje & Dead Beauty Ngegbarane: Body Of Pregnant Missing Lady Found by Agugbadin: 9:33am On Jan 09, 2021
Sundrus:
The word pastor don dey become like babalawo. The way people dey fear babalawo, na so people go soon start to dey fear pastors.

Are you just knowing that some who claim to be pastors were actually babalawo or native doctors but as they were not getting patronage, they removed their native doctor coat and put pastor Regalia.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Masodje & Dead Beauty Ngegbarane: Body Of Pregnant Missing Lady Found by Midas01: 9:35am On Jan 09, 2021
People with your level of reasoning and knowledge no pass 2 for the whole Nigeria.
Jessepaid:
Hehehe...
She went to visit him on the 25th...
A few days later he called her parents to ask about her whereabouts...

A day after Christmas she was brought into a mortuary as an accident victim..

On normal circumstances I would say she died while going to see him..

But.. her sister claimed she was pregnant for him and he begged her to terminate which she refused to do...

So I see motive from the pastor to hide the baby by any means necessary..

Which can mean he called her to come over to discuss about the baby and orchestrated a murder to look like an accident..

Or

The victims sister is using the pregnancy story to hold the pastor responsible for her sisters death...

The police should question the mortuary to obtain the following..

Description of who brought the body?

Autopsy?

Where did the accident happen?

Was the body mutilated or had shown signs of severe bleeding prior to death?...

Other questions to be asked include but are not limited to the following...

Does the pastor own a car?

Does he have temperamental issues?

Is he a violent person?

How far is the pastor's house from the mortuary where the body was found?

Did the pastor have any substantial thing to lose if his secret was discovered? His name, his congregation, a promotion?

When they checked his house was it arranged or disorganized?

Question his neighbours also..

The pastor might be innocent....

The pastor might not be innocent...

Circumstances and certain situations can greatly affect reasoning and logic..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Masodje & Dead Beauty Ngegbarane: Body Of Pregnant Missing Lady Found by Midas01: 9:44am On Jan 09, 2021
Shut up....condemn the pastor if he is complicit in her death or condemn him for committing adultery first before any other thing.

Don't men call their fellow men broke ? Why do you people always pin your problems on women as if women are the cause of your frustration in life?

Did the girl tell you she was dating him because of tithe? Didn't her sister mention that she loves him? Just shut it if you have nothing reasonable to say.

northvietnam:
It’s not every one u will play with, some men get mean mind ....

Young girl leave all reasonable boys for PH go dey date a married clergy cuz of Tithe money ...

Later she will call genuine hustlers broke ass nigga$
Re: Pastor Masodje & Dead Beauty Ngegbarane: Body Of Pregnant Missing Lady Found by PrinceMajestic: 9:46am On Jan 09, 2021
No r.i.p for Nigerian women who let pastors use them as sex slaves. 95% of Nigerian girls/women married or not are sex slaves to pastors. Stupid people won't let us fvck them easily but are too quick to open leg for stupid criminal pastors. Idiots. A lot of sex slaves to pastors are here
Re: Pastor Masodje & Dead Beauty Ngegbarane: Body Of Pregnant Missing Lady Found by Midas01: 9:46am On Jan 09, 2021
Please, how did be hide behind religion?

Did he tell you JESUS asked him to commit adultery?

Didn't Jesus say that false prophets shall and deceive many in his name?

@bolded, Jesus is the truth. Stop using his quotes if you despise him.

GofuckYourself:
If I speak against religion they call me satanist son of devil this and that

I tell them the truth in my write ups and they attack me

They come on my threads and say all sorts

The truth shall set you free

People commit the most heninous crimes while hiding behind religion
Re: Pastor Masodje & Dead Beauty Ngegbarane: Body Of Pregnant Missing Lady Found by Midas01: 9:47am On Jan 09, 2021
Or rather, wetin pastor dey do with small girl ?
valentineuwakwe:
wetin small girls dey do with pastor's dem......

waiting for @Righteouness to comment here.
Re: Pastor Masodje & Dead Beauty Ngegbarane: Body Of Pregnant Missing Lady Found by Midas01: 9:47am On Jan 09, 2021
Exactly....
CsRockefeller:
If she was pregnant for him then that's motive to kill.
Re: Pastor Masodje & Dead Beauty Ngegbarane: Body Of Pregnant Missing Lady Found by dododawa1: 9:47am On Jan 09, 2021
every action have ending
Re: Pastor Masodje & Dead Beauty Ngegbarane: Body Of Pregnant Missing Lady Found by Midas01: 9:48am On Jan 09, 2021
So you now speak to the dead to know she seduced him?
Goodzinny:
People no de fear ooh. How can you be seducing a man of God to the extent of getting you pregnant. Insanity everywhere. Las las na RIP you go get here
Re: Pastor Masodje & Dead Beauty Ngegbarane: Body Of Pregnant Missing Lady Found by Berezuski: 9:49am On Jan 09, 2021
Roadside bishop
Journey well young lady
Re: Pastor Masodje & Dead Beauty Ngegbarane: Body Of Pregnant Missing Lady Found by Midas01: 9:55am On Jan 09, 2021
Shut up.... Nigerian police know nothing and I bet you that guy you quoted knows more than 90% of the entire Nigerian Police Force.

I bet you don't know in every murder case, the first thing to look out for for is "motive"...

Note, I said murder case because it hasn't been verified through autopsy that the cause of death was by a car accident. No such autopsy was conducted, rather the mortuary attendants simply told the police that the peoot who brought her said she died in a car accident.

You don't draw conclusions on cause of death without autopsy.

And in this case since a motive has already been established and the victim allegedly died while on her way to see the same person who has a motive to kill her.

That is very very suspicious and thorough investigations and autopsy need to be conducted.
1x2x3:

You don't know more than the police no matter what you think you know. If he's guilty, they already know but that's not enough until the court says so..... All those ish you wrote there is trash unless there's a hardcore evidence.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Masodje & Dead Beauty Ngegbarane: Body Of Pregnant Missing Lady Found by 12345baba(m): 9:55am On Jan 09, 2021
See this fine gal just go like that
Re: Pastor Masodje & Dead Beauty Ngegbarane: Body Of Pregnant Missing Lady Found by Astra101: 9:56am On Jan 09, 2021
Chai
RIP
Btw Ogoni people are so beautiful
Re: Pastor Masodje & Dead Beauty Ngegbarane: Body Of Pregnant Missing Lady Found by ceejayluv(m): 10:01am On Jan 09, 2021
Jessepaid:
Hehehe...

But.. her sister claimed she was pregnant for him and he begged her to terminate which she refused to do...

Which can mean he called her to come over to discuss about the baby and orchestrated a murder to look like an accident..

Or

The victims sister is using the pregnancy story to hold the pastor responsible for her sisters death...

Autopsy?

Is he a violent person?

Did the pastor have any substantial thing to lose if his secret was discovered? His name, his congregation, a promotion?

Naija Police??. Lol. Theirs is to just throw him in jail and force him to sign a statement.
The Court will determine all that.
It's no minor feat being the worst police force in the universe.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Masodje & Dead Beauty Ngegbarane: Body Of Pregnant Missing Lady Found by Midas01: 10:02am On Jan 09, 2021
Men get mind sha, how can you open your eyes and date a young girl old enough to be your daughter and even get her pregnant knowing fully we you're a pastor and married and even persuading her to terminate (kill) the child.

So the man committed more sins than her (and possibly killed her too) and you're here insulting women as if weret the cause of your misfortunes in life.

May God deliver us women from these evil beings called men.
tiredoflife:
Women have mind sha
How can u open ur eyes and date a pastor and even get pregnant when he is not ur husband

If eve fit stand talk to satan
Nothing surprises me for this things we call women again
Re: Pastor Masodje & Dead Beauty Ngegbarane: Body Of Pregnant Missing Lady Found by Midas01: 10:05am On Jan 09, 2021
Sex slaves like your mother and the women in your family right? [/quote]
PrinceMajestic:
No r.i.p for Nigerian women who let pastors use them as sex slaves. 95% of Nigerian girls/women married or not are sex slaves to pastors. Stupid people won't let us fvck them easily but are too quick to open leg for stupid criminal pastors. Idiots. A lot of sex slaves to pastors are here

1 Like

Re: Pastor Masodje & Dead Beauty Ngegbarane: Body Of Pregnant Missing Lady Found by Midas01: 10:08am On Jan 09, 2021
How do you expect the ever incompetent NPF to know that.

Someone stole my phone in 2017, I reported to the police, they couldn't do nothing about it....I then paid someone to track it after which I gave them the details of the alleged thief and even his address. The NPF was asking me how to locate the address since they don't know the place...I just shook my head and searched Google map and even taught them how to use it too.

NPF are a monumental disgrace.
eldoradoxx:
A simple geo-location of her phone and the randy pastor would show if they were at the same place on the day of the purported accident. Who will tell Nigeria police to use this investigation mechanism to track her killer. If she died in an accident, then the last place her phone got signal would be where the accident claimed her. Otherwise, she was murdered and perhaps dumped somewhere to look like an accident case.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Masodje & Dead Beauty Ngegbarane: Body Of Pregnant Missing Lady Found by Drizzy5001(m): 10:10am On Jan 09, 2021
I hate most of these people wey dey carry church for head, na dem dey wicked pass... angry
If u quote me, I will curse u.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Masodje & Dead Beauty Ngegbarane: Body Of Pregnant Missing Lady Found by ibechris(m): 10:11am On Jan 09, 2021
With due respect to the dead...

Why e be say most fine women no dey get sense?
Re: Pastor Masodje & Dead Beauty Ngegbarane: Body Of Pregnant Missing Lady Found by PrinceMajestic: 10:12am On Jan 09, 2021
Midas01:
Sex slaves like your mother and the women in your family right? No r.i.p for Nigerian women who let pastors use them as sex slaves. 95% of Nigerian girls/women married or not are sex slaves to pastors. Stupid people won't let us fvck them easily but are too quick to open leg for stupid criminal pastors. Idiots. A lot of sex slaves to pastors are here
I expected this. Dirty bitch
Re: Pastor Masodje & Dead Beauty Ngegbarane: Body Of Pregnant Missing Lady Found by Paulmckata(m): 10:26am On Jan 09, 2021
The pastor na ajebo! How can you abduct such a beautiful girl like this one & called her home looking for her? Mtsewww!! Shameful man of God!!� � � ❤ � � ❤ � � �.
Re: Pastor Masodje & Dead Beauty Ngegbarane: Body Of Pregnant Missing Lady Found by UnBanEbenezer(f): 10:26am On Jan 09, 2021
Jessepaid:
Hehehe...

Or

Autopsy?

Is he a violent person?

brilliant analysis

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Masodje & Dead Beauty Ngegbarane: Body Of Pregnant Missing Lady Found by 1x2x3: 10:27am On Jan 09, 2021
Midas01:
Shut up.... Nigerian police know nothing and I bet you that guy you quoted knows more than 90% of the entire Nigerian Police Force.

I bet you don't know in every murder case, the first thing to look out for for is "motive"...

Note, I said murder case because it hasn't been verified through autopsy that the cause of death was by a car accident. No such autopsy was conducted, rather the mortuary attendants simply told the police that the peoot who brought her said she died in a car accident.

You don't draw conclusions on cause of death without autopsy.

And in this case since a motive has already been established and the victim allegedly died while on her way to see the same person who has a motive to kill her.

That is very very suspicious and thorough investigations and autopsy need to be conducted.

I laugh at your ignorance.

No matter the motive, if you don't have a hardcore evidence then you are just trash talking. Anyone here who have worked closely with Nigerian Police will tell you there are far more intelligent than you think as long as they want to work. You think those rubbish he put out there is enough to nail a murder case? There's always a far twist on cases when investigation are done than the naive procedure he wrote.

If that's what you call intelligent then I'm sorry for you. The police have access to check her call record and a simple analysis can even twist the case...... That she said she's going to the pastor doesn't really clear the air that she's actually going there. That she said she's pregnant doesn't really mean she's actually pregnant. That she said the pastor is responsible doesn't really mean the pastor is responsible so shut up and let the Police do their job.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Masodje & Dead Beauty Ngegbarane: Body Of Pregnant Missing Lady Found by UnBanEbenezer(f): 10:31am On Jan 09, 2021
Midas01:
People with your level of reasoning and knowledge no pass 2 for the whole Nigeria.
as in eh the guy's analysis is superb.
Na this kind comment we need for this forum

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Masodje & Dead Beauty Ngegbarane: Body Of Pregnant Missing Lady Found by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:35am On Jan 09, 2021
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

Useless Clowns..
At 20 you are dating a probably married Religious fraudster..
Got no RIP to waste ..
Tell her to date a gentleman and her reply would be.. You are not my level..bla bla..
As for that Holy businessman.. I wish death penalty was really implemented in nigeria .. the fools deserves to be hanged by his balls..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olu Benson Lulu-Briggs Death: Ghana Police Begin Investigation / Corpers' Pants, Sanitary Pads Collected By Hoodlums In Ebonyi / Lady Pours Acid On Her Ex-Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom For Dumping Her (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.