Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Major Sex Scandals That Rocked Nigeria - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Major Sex Scandals That Rocked Nigeria (60884 Views)

House Of Scandals / These Sex Scandals In The Church Must Stop! / Sex Scandals Rock South Korean K-pop Music Industry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Major Sex Scandals That Rocked Nigeria by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 09, 2021
Men should learn how to control their sexual urge and stop embarrassing us biko angry
Re: Major Sex Scandals That Rocked Nigeria by thaoriginator: 9:03am On Jan 09, 2021
grin
Re: Major Sex Scandals That Rocked Nigeria by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 09, 2021
Assuming this men knew what abstinence is,they would never have found themselves in the midst of this bad record.

This nairaland link below tells us more about men who preserve themselves before marriage.

https://www.nairaland.com/6350679/male-virginity-diamonds-rough

1 Like

Re: Major Sex Scandals That Rocked Nigeria by Johnnyplus01k(m): 9:24am On Jan 09, 2021
Theirs no new thing under this planet earth all are repetition, more names will still surface
Re: Major Sex Scandals That Rocked Nigeria by Agugbadin: 9:26am On Jan 09, 2021
Zanotty:
Just blowing money on stupid things.e be things for this country walai

Blowing money on smelling pussy
Re: Major Sex Scandals That Rocked Nigeria by KB9ice(m): 9:28am On Jan 09, 2021
ShackWes:
E be things

vagina destroying Men since 19AD

any man who can abstain from his sexual urge has solved almost all his problems

Most sincere dear your comments always on point.
Re: Major Sex Scandals That Rocked Nigeria by akezn: 9:30am On Jan 09, 2021
Wahala be like g-strings, e no dey hard to shift.
Re: Major Sex Scandals That Rocked Nigeria by KingLion007(m): 9:31am On Jan 09, 2021
Pussy ass niqqas everywhere,They should kontinuuu...Issorite!
Re: Major Sex Scandals That Rocked Nigeria by hardon1(m): 9:45am On Jan 09, 2021
Welrez:
A man who has sexual discipline has solved 70% of his wahala.

Big lie.

A man who has money has solved 70% of his wahala
Re: Major Sex Scandals That Rocked Nigeria by Bmaster(m): 10:03am On Jan 09, 2021
Okay

Where is that former anambra beauty pageant winner,
Chidimma okeke
abi no be for 2020 her own case happened

Just asking for a friend.

1 Like

Re: Major Sex Scandals That Rocked Nigeria by BafanaBafana: 10:09am On Jan 09, 2021
GhostWisperer:
Fatoyibo KOZA didn't make the list?
Otobo and Sule too

1 Like

Re: Major Sex Scandals That Rocked Nigeria by Icyexpressions: 10:52am On Jan 09, 2021
Krest!
Re: Major Sex Scandals That Rocked Nigeria by KingDash: 10:52am On Jan 09, 2021
useless old men.. small sense no dey
Re: Major Sex Scandals That Rocked Nigeria by JustCruise(m): 10:54am On Jan 09, 2021
intimacy gadget senator nko??
Re: Major Sex Scandals That Rocked Nigeria by Jasmine360(f): 11:00am On Jan 09, 2021
Nigerian politicians and sex scandals are like 5&6.

Meanwhile if you have bad breath read this ....

Back in 2017, I was among the best students academically in my social science department in UNIZIK.

Until one day things took a sharp turn for the worst.

I suddenly discovered that I had terrible mouth odour.

The type that stinks like atomic missle. Each time l talk people run away or give me about 3 meters gap just to have a conversation.

Even the worst hardened criminal can't endure the smell sitting next to me when l talk.

I started losing concentration in my studies, those of you that passed through my school then knew how full our lecture halls use to be then. I dread coming to lectures...

My friends ran away from me. Even my room mates in the hostel avoided me.

I was a laughing stock and the topic of discussion amongst the students.

I looked for solutions everywhere.

First, a good friend in the church recommeded one oyibo toothpaste to me. It was expensive. I bought and tried it, somehow it seemed as if it's working but one after the brushing the smell comes with full strength. I visited few dentists and the gave me some prescriptions after scaling, yet the issue persisted.

I remember patronizing different products from network marketing gurus. The prescribed their toothpaste and products which are expensive, and l will buy. The mouth odour doesn't seem to go away.

I was tired and exhuasted.

Finally, l got a contact of a Man that specializes in treating people with mouth odour in Nigeria. He counselled people and gave me the natural home remedy that worked for me. It was leap of hope from hopelessness. My mouth odour was treated and gone in just six days.

I regained my confidence and friends back.

If you would like to learn how to treat chronic mouth odour for yourself and loved ones kindly click on the link to discover more.

www.nutripotherbals.com/solution
Re: Major Sex Scandals That Rocked Nigeria by delzbaba(m): 11:01am On Jan 09, 2021
Post the videos
Re: Major Sex Scandals That Rocked Nigeria by baralatie(m): 11:02am On Jan 09, 2021
Bmaster:
Okay
Where is that former anambra beauty pageant winner, Chidimma okeke abi no be for 2020 her own case happened

Just asking for a friend.
that one was
Re: Major Sex Scandals That Rocked Nigeria by Toneyo(m): 12:11pm On Jan 09, 2021
post=97873533:

Sometimes you’re so afraid you last only a few minutes. Shame on you men!

Tell me Manna! For you to know one could last few minutes due to fear of being caught, you must have done it yourself.

Abi no be so?

1 Like

Re: Major Sex Scandals That Rocked Nigeria by Rafeeki: 12:12pm On Jan 09, 2021
DNA lo Sure ju
Re: Major Sex Scandals That Rocked Nigeria by pacificom: 12:40pm On Jan 09, 2021
A country where a p o r n o star can become a politician is known to be a f u c k i n g country.
Re: Major Sex Scandals That Rocked Nigeria by Admin9: 12:45pm On Jan 09, 2021
BABCOCK nkor
Re: Major Sex Scandals That Rocked Nigeria by onyxo76(m): 12:49pm On Jan 09, 2021
you want peace of mind, have nothing to do with women.
Re: Major Sex Scandals That Rocked Nigeria by chaloskyx: 12:49pm On Jan 09, 2021
AHAH HOW ABOUT ALL THE SEX SCANDALS OF PASTORS NAA WHY ARNT THEY INCLUDED ABI THOSE ONES ARE NOT SCANDALS BA?
Re: Major Sex Scandals That Rocked Nigeria by CaptainFM1: 1:20pm On Jan 09, 2021
You forget One Pastor and Busola Dakolo scandal....
Re: Major Sex Scandals That Rocked Nigeria by Flamemignon1(m): 2:46pm On Jan 09, 2021
Why are they never fine despite the money?
Re: Major Sex Scandals That Rocked Nigeria by frog12: 3:12pm On Jan 09, 2021
you know TUNDE is dead. they can not do DNA test on him. the WOMAN can lie THAT tunde is the father,, but the picture of the children shows it not to be the case. The children do not resemble him nor the woman. LOOKS LIKE A STORY to engage all of us.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is Valentine Always Associated With Sex?? / American Woman Marries Kenyan Primary Two Dropout, Claims God Told Her To / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.