Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Is It Right For A Man To Do This Without His Wife Knowing About It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right For A Man To Do This Without His Wife Knowing About It? (597 Views)

Knowing, Not Knowing About The Past Of Your Wife/girlfriend Which One Is Better? / 8 Ways To Have Sex Without Your Neighbour Knowing About It / Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right For A Man To Do This Without His Wife Knowing About It? by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 09, 2021
Many sweet marriages have crumbled or on the verge of crumbling when the issues of the child or the children DNA pop up.

Saturday gist bring you this big question.

Is it right for a Man to secretly do a DNA Test for all his children without telling his wife?

If your answer is in the affirmative tell us why you think so.

And if your answer is in the negative tell us why it is so.

Please be objective in your opinion.

Re: Is It Right For A Man To Do This Without His Wife Knowing About It? by Freestainworld(m): 11:26am On Jan 09, 2021
I can do it if I suspect any fowl play, women are too secretive.
Re: Is It Right For A Man To Do This Without His Wife Knowing About It? by Xenry: 11:34am On Jan 09, 2021
Real men do things without involving anyone.tongue

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Man To Do This Without His Wife Knowing About It? by Powersurge: 1:29pm On Jan 09, 2021
"The times of ignorance God overlooked, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent..."- Act 17:30.

In this 21st century God is commanding men to receive sense.

It is the height of stupidity for a man to tell his wife that he wishes to carry out DNA tests. Don't tell b4. don't tell after, unless the test doesn't come out favourably.

For one, women are manipulative and vindictive. They don't forget things. 20 years later, they will be like, "Hmmm 3x. another hmm with different tone. So you actually doubted my love for you. oga o. hmmm. Come do you even love me at.... blablabla". Trouble starts.

If you tell a woman that you want to carry out test, of course expect troubles. But if the next child happens not to be yours, she wouldn't mind eliminating you to prevent any chance of covering that. Especially if you have some cash.

A woman wrote Joromofin and said she wants to make her second child disappear because hubby wants to do DNA and the child is not his. note that a woman loves her child more than her husband. Anything that would make a woman to plan to make her child disappear. You are not safe.

Finally, it is good for your sanity. The day you tell your wife that you want DNA (even those that openly support it), that is the beginning of ETERNAL distrust and trouble.
Re: Is It Right For A Man To Do This Without His Wife Knowing About It? by Nazgul: 2:46pm On Jan 09, 2021
Johnamooh5:
Many sweet marriages have crumbled or on the verge of crumbling when the issues of the child or the children DNA pop up.

Saturday gist bring you this big question.

Is it right for a Man to secretly do a DNA Test for all his children without telling his wife?

If your answer is in the affirmative tell us why you think so.

And if your answer is in the negative tell us why it is so.

Please be objective in your opinion.
For me I think it's right most especially when you're having trust issues with her.

There's nothing as painful as growing up to realise that the kids whom you nurtured, loved, fed... etc, aren't yours. Many men wouldn't survive the aftermath of that devastating revelation.

For me, if I married my wife as a virgin, I won't bother much about DNA cos virgin females rarely cheat in marriages unless you're deliberately maltreating them and making them feel bad.

If I didn't marry her as a virgin, and I'm noticing some funny calls and chats she makes every now and then, then I'll do it. But it would be secretly. She won't even know. If the kids are mine, it would remain a secret I'll carry to my grave, no one will know about what I did. If they aren't, hmmm... God forbid tho, but that marriage is over.

(1) (Reply)

18 Year Old Woman Who Died During Rough Sex In Yobe Government Lodge Identified. / Respect my pronouns and identity ''its she'' / Nigerian Nerd Decodes How To Remove Silhouette.challebged Red Filter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.