Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,584 members, 7,850,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:40 AM

Suspicious Activities Of Sportybet Staffs. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Suspicious Activities Of Sportybet Staffs. (321 Views)

Ever Heard Of Sportybet Balance Adder / Someone Withdrew All The Money From My Sportybet Account / Sportybet New Withdrawal Rule - Wickedness And Cruel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Suspicious Activities Of Sportybet Staffs. by Akinmartinz: 11:27am On Jan 09, 2021
Guys please be careful of ur dealing with sportybet... Fraudsters and fraudulent individuals or groups are using them to carryout illegal activities with the aids of sportybet staffs or some sportybet staff are actually the ones doing it... I have a story from a friend ........who was there victim, his money was stolen from his bank account, using his sportybet account and a link and the money was transfer to another bank account which am sure sportybet knows about cos the can see the movement of the transactions.... this helpless friend get to rush to the bank to ask for the block of his ATM to further stop the damage been carried on.... An email was sent to this insensitive betting company to block the account so that the little amount remaining can be transfer back... All the documents and identity the need was give to them to prove the ownership of the account, and all the steps sportybet directed to followed was followed,for more than three weeks calls put up to there customers care was not going,until luckily he was able to get them yestaday, but u will not believed it,the guy at the other ends who pick the call was say there is nothing the can do.......guys don't u think that sound so funny,u said u will send a code in other to verified the account, within 60 second, and till the time elapsed the code did not show up and u say there is nothing u can do...Even from the way the guy who pick the call from sportybet was suspicious, I told my friend that the know what the are doing.... The don't want him to get his little amount remaining with them....rather them wan make he carry am bet finish.......guys don't u think that sound so funny,u said u will send a code in other to verified the account, within 60 second, and till the time elapsed the code did not show up and u say there is nothing u can do...Even from the way the guy who pick the call from sportybet was suspicious, I told my friend that the know what the are doing.... The don't want him to get his little amount remaining with them....the account owner know say he don happen,he was not asking for the whole money,all he is asking from sportybet is to allow him to get what he has left in the account, cos he can stake...he as been winning and losing too.... Why can't he cash out his money...can u see the suspicious activities of sportybet... Please be careful..

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians React As Super Eagles Star Emmanuel Emenike Build Hospital In His Town / Robbers Attack Female Football Team FC Robo Players Along Benin- Ore Road / Fight Confirmed Between Fury And Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.