Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,883 members, 7,810,392 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Ever Received As A Kid? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Ever Received As A Kid? (898 Views)

Guys, What's The Most Brutal Rejection You Have Ever Received From A Lady? / What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? / Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Ever Received As A Kid? by Telemon(m): 11:40am On Jan 09, 2021
mine was when I was caught removing meat from my mum's pot. "Our pot "
Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Ever Received As A Kid? by Icyexpressions: 11:43am On Jan 09, 2021
Well, you wouldn't want to find out
Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Ever Received As A Kid? by Aflix(m): 11:49am On Jan 09, 2021
There was a day my dad asked me to help him withdraw some money. That day I wore trousers with shallow pockets, so while I was coming down from the bus I boarded, the conductor of the bus slipped his inside my pockets and picked the money. It wasn't until I got down from the bus that I realized this. I panicked and and I wasn't able to think straight, so I decided to go back to the bank to withdraw another money and then delete the alert from the phone he receives alerts with so he doesn't find out about the missing money.

When I got home, he wasn't at home and I was happy thinking that things were going according to plan, not knowing that he had already seen the alerts of the two withdrawals and he went out to get canes meant for me. I deleted the alert and sat down in the sitting room waiting for him to come back.

When he got back, he ignored me and went straight to his bedroom. I followed him so I could give him his money. When I got in his room, he closed the door and asked me why I withdrew money twice. I was like "I withdrew once, you can check your phone for the alert.
Immediately I said this he drew out the cane and flogging me. He flogged and flogged and when the cane got broken, he bought out his belt and continued flogging.

Till today I still have scars that resulted from the beating. And I still wonder what made me behave so foolishly that day.

3 Likes

Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Ever Received As A Kid? by Telemon(m): 11:54am On Jan 09, 2021
Icyexpressions:
Well, you wouldn't want to find out
lol.How come you still survive the beating? hahaha.
Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Ever Received As A Kid? by danietohbadt(m): 11:55am On Jan 09, 2021
I have so many instances, but lemme just share one.

That year, as students in a Catholic Boarding School (Seminary). We were told to resume back from our midterm break on a Monday, which wasn't the norm. It used to be a Sunday. So, my friends and I all lied at home it was Sunday. We resumed on Sunday, then on Monday morning we all went to town to play PS2.

We played till late into the night and forgot to go back to school before the 6pm deadline to resume. One of us then had yet to resume and actually joined us from home since the game house wasn't far from his house.

His parents had started searching for him around 9pm and decided to check the game house.
Right there the dad picked us all about four of us to his house, flogged us mercilessly one after the other, then drove us all to our parents houses that night.

The next day, our parents brought us all back to school and reported us. That was the real double wahala.

We were flogged again mercilessly then asked to cut grass for one week.

Lol.

1 Like

Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Ever Received As A Kid? by Icyexpressions: 12:19pm On Jan 09, 2021
Telemon:
lol.How come you still survive the beating? hahaha.

On God
Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Ever Received As A Kid? by Psych412(f): 12:38pm On Jan 09, 2021
when my mom caught me at my secondary school boyfriend house, sitting on his lap. it was neighbors that begged on my behalf.

3 Likes

Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Ever Received As A Kid? by phelonrays: 12:43pm On Jan 09, 2021
cry

cry

cry
Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Ever Received As A Kid? by gfon(m): 12:51pm On Jan 09, 2021
Lol,Already crying from remembering about that day.Actually landed in the hospital.I been stubborn wella back then.

3 Likes

Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Ever Received As A Kid? by baralatie(m): 1:07pm On Jan 09, 2021
The Lord is my rock and my shelter.......

The Lord is my shepherd........

from the above you will know I was praying my heart out

1 Like

Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Ever Received As A Kid? by LadyTianna(f): 1:41pm On Jan 09, 2021
Mine was when a boy came to see me while my parents were home
Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Ever Received As A Kid? by Telemon(m): 2:37pm On Jan 09, 2021
danietohbadt:
I have so many instances, but lemme just share one.

That year, as students in a Catholic Boarding School (Seminary). We were told to resume back from our midterm break on a Monday, which wasn't the norm. It used to be a Sunday. So, my friends and I all lied at home it was Sunday. We resumed on Sunday, then on Monday morning we all went to town to play PS2.

We played till late into the night and forgot to go back to school before the 6pm deadline to resume. One of us then had yet to resume and actually joined us from home since the game house wasn't far from his house.

His parents had started searching for him around 9pm and decided to check the game house.
Right there the dad picked us all about four of us to his house, flogged us mercilessly one after the other, then drove us all to our parents houses that night.

The next day, our parents brought us all back to school and reported us. That was the real double wahala.

We were flogged again mercilessly then asked to cut grass for one week.

Lol.
lol.una get mind shall.

1 Like

Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Ever Received As A Kid? by Telemon(m): 2:38pm On Jan 09, 2021
Psych412:
when my mom caught me at my secondary school boyfriend house, sitting on his lap. it was neighbors that begged on my behalf.
haha.hope you guys are still together. you can't receive beating for nothing o.
Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Ever Received As A Kid? by gfon(m): 2:44pm On Jan 09, 2021
Psych412:
hmm you don tey for the lap dance ministry

1 Like

Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Ever Received As A Kid? by Psych412(f): 3:02pm On Jan 09, 2021
Telemon:
haha.hope you guys are still together. you can't receive beating for nothing o.
no, we're not together anymore. the last time we saw each other was during my secondary school graduation day(7 yrs ago). so he travelled abroad for his studies.

but we still talk and chat on phone

1 Like

Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Ever Received As A Kid? by Psych412(f): 3:03pm On Jan 09, 2021
gfon:
hmm you don tey for the lap dance ministry
Lols

Abi
Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Ever Received As A Kid? by paulsibility(m): 4:17pm On Jan 09, 2021
I am waiting
Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Ever Received As A Kid? by div111(m): 5:17pm On Jan 09, 2021
Mine was when I was in jss3. grin
I was introduced to ps2(pes) in jss3 by my classmates cheesy.

I and my friends used to fly out school fence to go to the game shop to play games.My father had a friend who's a SARS official then and both he and my father warned me severally to stop going there but I was stubborn cool.

On a particular day, we went as usual to play pes and I told the Alfa to watch the road incase my father or the SARS man was coming. unfortunately for me, the game shop owner didn't see the SARS man early that day and before I could hide, he caught me cheesy chai that day was hell!!!!

The SARS idiot brought me home and gave me the beating if my life! He first used sticks from pear trees to flog me but being the rugged boy that I was it broke on my body and I wasn't even moved cool then he brought wire.

He removed the leather leaving the iron partoboy the kine pain wey I feel that day ehh grin e get time wey e flog the back of my head wey my brain on and off!! oboy naso I take off!!!

what a day!!

2 Likes

Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Ever Received As A Kid? by Finnestgreat: 6:32pm On Jan 09, 2021
Psych412:
hmmm dis gal
Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Ever Received As A Kid? by Yusufisraelj(m): 7:17pm On Jan 09, 2021
I was caught learning How to smoke, by my hot tempered Dad. I still have a scare to show for that childishness
Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Ever Received As A Kid? by paulolee(m): 7:33pm On Jan 09, 2021
1..was caught smoking paper for back of kitchen..popsi beat me like thief that day..
2..when I stole my mum #200 to go fire ps1 gamble n lost, mum pour water for my body n flog me die like who steal naija budget

1 Like

Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Ever Received As A Kid? by bunnae66(m): 7:36pm On Jan 09, 2021
Telemon:
mine was when I was caught removing meat from my mum's pot. "Our pot "
Omo na police cell o..

Dem destroy my face embarassed
Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Ever Received As A Kid? by Quality20(m): 8:54pm On Jan 09, 2021
Was still schooling at a private primary sch in zaria, and in primary 2 or 3 i think. A female classmate who lived close to the school falsely accussed me of beating her after clossing the previous day and brought her elder brother to make the complaints to our now late headmaster. Without investigating, d headmaster brought me out on d assembly ground and got some fellow pupils to hold me horizontally n got me flogged over lies concocted by a girl
Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Ever Received As A Kid? by LeoThaGreat(m): 9:23pm On Jan 09, 2021
I was in primary 3 first term.
I brought one of my toy guns to school (those guns that you have to buy N30 round red bullets of 8 rounds). After assembly, I ran upstairs into the class to shoot at those "first to enter" classmates. Unfortunately, it was girls that came in first, and they went to report to uncle Sesan our class teacher that I shot at them with a toy gun.
We were meant to have Speed work that morning but Uncle Sesan beat me throughout the session (I lost count after 200 strokes), saying I would be come an armed robber (oga never thought I would be a law enforcement agent).
He asked me to come with my parents the next day or get beaten again. I didn't even inform anybody at home.
The next morning, I came very early to school and threw away Uncle Sesan's two canes to the roof of the house next to the school. This uncle went to look for cane to beat me throughout the maths class we were meant to have. Same story that I would become an armed robber (he never mentioned police or soldier).

I still have a grudge against him, but i know he only treated me to the best of his myopic knowledge.

1 Like

Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Ever Received As A Kid? by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:57pm On Jan 09, 2021
LadyTianna:
Mine was when a boy came to see me while my parents were home
But, it's just a visit embarassed
Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Ever Received As A Kid? by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:05pm On Jan 09, 2021
I (siblings included + twin relatives) was living with my Aunties, the key was with the three of them (aunties). We decided to wait at one of her apprentice (snacks, baking, food etc) home (short distance).

They accommodate us from afternoon till night, we got back home. My aunt start yelling and started using abusive words. Next is kneel down, this night you evil children will see sad (Kobókó)

Flog the hell outta us, we had torn flesh and marks on legs, arms, hands and back.

She said next time wait outside for her to come home.
Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Ever Received As A Kid? by krownie: 10:16am On Jan 20, 2021
Growing up wasn't so fun Back when I was in primary 6 in 2006 I was 13 my school teacher Mr perry (may he rest in peace) flogged me because I was'nt completing my books and I was being a rebel he took me from one class to the other half naked, instructing the students to flog me while he poured me water, before that terrible beating I met a friend on the way who showed me a Gameboy color he told me he was willing to sell for #500. So I picked the #500 from my grandma's money Immediately my uncle gave her, her allowance hoping she didn't count it, But I returned the money because I couldn't find the guy the money became useless & also because grandma was looking for the money. she rubbed alligator peppers in my eyes and tied me up at our backyard gate she beat me mercilessly then used razor blade to cut me from head to toe... so I was beaten by my teacher at school and also beaten by my grandma at home.
I hate that day so much

1 Like

Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Ever Received As A Kid? by EkelediliBuhari: 10:58am On Jan 20, 2021
I was notorious for gallivanting as a kid

One day I joined my neighbor to evangelism and came home late

My mom plainly told me “I will flog you till you pee and poo on your body”. She loose the belt on her leather bag

You know the rest

Brethren I want to tell you that I have never evangelized since that day till I die... I no sure say I do again...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

100 Dirty Questions To Ask Your Partner / Help : I Hope Am Not Making Big Mistake / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.