Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,814 members, 7,844,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Please How Can I Stop My Friend From Using My Phone, I Need A Trick - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please How Can I Stop My Friend From Using My Phone, I Need A Trick (2235 Views)

Someone Is Using My Number On Whatsapp / Banned From Using Whatsapp Who Has Encountered It? / Is This A Trick Or Am Not Hearing Correctly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please How Can I Stop My Friend From Using My Phone, I Need A Trick by kennyflames(m): 4:47pm On Jan 09, 2021
LordviccoDaGuru:
Good afternoon everyone, there's this friend of mine who's phone got damaged beyond repair of recent and since then he has been using my phone. He put his sim inside Torchlight phone. I bin the owner of my phone I now use it as if am borrowing it. What pains me the most is that he uses my data if I don't have data he will insert his sim and what I hate in my life is someone to remove my sim and insert another sim on my phone. We've gone a long way we help each other we are from the same state he senior me. I don't know what to do, even if the phone is on lock he ask me to unlock it. I lock all my important apps he insist I should unlock Facebook for him. He chat and browse. Please is there any third party app I can disable my phone from functioning?

I want a trick to disable my phone from browsing and chatting even if anyone insert his or her sim it will not work unless I undo it my self, please Nairalanders u people should help me. can u imagine I been the owner of my phone I use it less while u uses it more than me. it's Tecno SPARK 3 please help me out, thanks.

if you want to disable your phone From Browsing or using the internet

connect your device via any Vpn

then go to settings, connectivity then tap on Vpn
select the vpn you connected to then
select always on Vpn, and
block connections without vpn

then disconnect the vpn and (don't uninstall)

boom
your device won't get any internet or browse until you connect to the vpn Even if you have 100GB data
peace
cool

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please How Can I Stop My Friend From Using My Phone, I Need A Trick by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:11pm On Jan 09, 2021
kennyflames:

if you want to disabled your phone From Browsing or using the internet

connect your device via any Vpn

then go to settings, connectivity then tap on Vpn
select the vpn you connected to then
select always on Vpn, and
block connections without vpn

then disconnect the vpn and (don't uninstall)

boom
your device won't get any internet or browse until you connect to the vpn Even if you have 100GB data
peace
cool

thanks so much, I did this before but I forgot about how to go about it. this just what I have been looking for, thanks man.

2 Likes

Re: Please How Can I Stop My Friend From Using My Phone, I Need A Trick by kennyflames(m): 11:13pm On Jan 09, 2021
LordviccoDaGuru:

thanks so much, I did this before but I forgot about how to go about it. this just what I have been looking for, thanks man.

peace ! cool
Re: Please How Can I Stop My Friend From Using My Phone, I Need A Trick by seanwilliam(m): 11:37pm On Jan 09, 2021
Well my advice is that if he is a very good friend of yours who always come to your aid at point of your needs then I will say you should buy a used phone for him or better still give him part of the money to buy phone .. I have a friend that gifted me his phone when I was in school cos my phone spoiled.. he gave me a used infinix back then and he got himself a camon tecno phone that year.. now bro, it’s not as if I’m making mouth, he has benefited nothing less down 300k from me.. there are some friends that actually worths helping .. if he worth am do it.. if not, bone face and tell him straight.. stop using trick

4 Likes

Re: Please How Can I Stop My Friend From Using My Phone, I Need A Trick by qwertyboss(m): 7:01am On Jan 10, 2021
LordviccoDaGuru:
Good afternoon everyone, there's this friend of mine who's phone got damaged beyond repair of recent and since then he has been using my phone. He put his sim inside Torchlight phone. I bin the owner of my phone I now use it as if am borrowing it. What pains me the most is that he uses my data if I don't have data he will insert his sim and what I hate in my life is someone to remove my sim and insert another sim on my phone. We've gone a long way we help each other we are from the same state he senior me. I don't know what to do, even if the phone is on lock he ask me to unlock it. I lock all my important apps he insist I should unlock Facebook for him. He chat and browse. Please is there any third party app I can disable my phone from functioning?

I want a trick to disable my phone from browsing and chatting even if anyone insert his or her sim it will not work unless I undo it my self, please Nairalanders u people should help me. can u imagine I been the owner of my phone I use it less while u uses it more than me. it's Tecno SPARK 3 please help me out, thanks.
download netguard.apk and restrict all the apps from using internet until you want to use them yourself you remove the restriction...
but why not help him get something little, you guys should come together and help each other.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Can I Stop My Friend From Using My Phone, I Need A Trick by Theevilone(m): 9:21am On Jan 10, 2021
Op u said you guys have come a long way and always help each as brothers from same state, in what other way can u help him if not sharing your phone with?
I understand is very difficult but that’s the sacrifice you will make for one you called a friend.

Is always easy to call one a friend but when need arise we disappoint and that’s human for you and am not excluded.

I have this issue of accommodating people to the extent that am not comfortable with my siblings or my mum in my room despite the fact that I went to boarding school and am not an introvert of any sort and whenever my mum enters my room to stay like mother and son I will quietly leave the room for her and most times bolt my door.

And I also find it so uncomfortable to sleep in people's house.

When I got admission in the uni one of my high school friend accommodated me for almost a section till I get my own apartment cos his is what we call family lodge is always not convenient, so later this friend had issues with a cultist they initiated him forcefully so he started running away from his lodge and sort refuge in my place, I took him in but I wasn’t comfortable at all and for that I hardly stay in that my room I always go to a friend’s place in that same lodge, I did that till the guy left without any form of fight or quarrel tho I don’t know if he noticed my body languages.

So after then my conscience started troubling me and I can’t apologize too.

Recently another of my neighbor in lodge called to he will come to my family house to pass some days to enable him run his project stuff around, I told him am not capable of feeding all of us he said no problems after all was he not the one feeding himself in the school , he came I welcomed him excitedly until he told me he is going to stay from 22 to28 December, I became uncomfortable and my attitude changed , I started keeping to myself , I started using my brothers room while I leave him alone in my room , I started considering feeding cos am not capable of feeding my mum, my siblings and an extra mouth tho I always still serve him food whenever we prepare food.

My friend left 2 days before the said 28 without notice, just packed his back and asked me to open the door for him I did with relief within me.

Sometimes I blame myself but I can’t help myself it’s just inside me and sometimes I ask myself how are my going to handle this when I get married to accommodate my in-laws tho this my issue is not affecting my relationship in fact i don’t have issues with it regarding my relationship tho I would need to private space sometimes.

Pls how can I deal with this issues ?

2 Likes

Re: Please How Can I Stop My Friend From Using My Phone, I Need A Trick by giftedben: 9:51am On Jan 10, 2021
LordviccoDaGuru:

spark 3, my apps are on app locks but u don't understand what I mean, I don't just want him to use my phone. since I bought my phone since August last year I have never allowed my ba3 to reach below 50% before charging it but this time in his hands it will turns red he will be operating it till it finally off I don't like my phone been off. he use to charge it and operate it at the same time which i av stopped him from that cus I don't tororat that. it once spoil one of my phone before. So is there any way to disable my phone from working? till I undo it wen i want to use it.

Lol.. I had a friend like this. That guy will never buy a phone until he spoils your phone. People like this no dey pity person phone. Your battery will be %100 till it reaches 0%. If nepa light dey he will plug it and also be using the phone. I had to sell the phone to his younger brother because the battery got bad. To my greatest surprise he cautioned his younger brother against buying the phone, not knowing I had told his brother the reason I was selling the phone.
The guy eventually inherited his dead senior brothers phone. Ever since he inherited his dead brothers phone. He doesn't call or visit. Is not that he doesn't have money to buy, but he uses his money to gamble and chase girls.

To solve your problem simple tell him you need space with your phone. he is inconveniencing you. When you are doing this, do it in front of your friends. That's how you treat a parasite. Believe me he surely buy a phone the next day.

1 Like

Re: Please How Can I Stop My Friend From Using My Phone, I Need A Trick by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:04am On Jan 10, 2021
Am enjoying my phone now, I set a VPN on it as told above to block all connections without VPN, he removed my sim fixed his own it didn't browse at all, he has to leave my phone for me. When he asked I pretended as if I don't know what happened.
Re: Please How Can I Stop My Friend From Using My Phone, I Need A Trick by NeoWanZaeed(m): 11:41am On Jan 10, 2021
My guy. .just tell him . . Tell him POLITELY
Re: Please How Can I Stop My Friend From Using My Phone, I Need A Trick by Akanimoh113(m): 7:48pm On Jan 10, 2021
LordviccoDaGuru:

o 8 0 seven three o six nine four four o

o 8o 1 4 two 4 six 7 three two seven

I don't want antispam bot Wahala that's why I type it that way. hope u understand??

Guy... I've called the number tire... Nobody is Picking oo
Re: Please How Can I Stop My Friend From Using My Phone, I Need A Trick by Akanimoh113(m): 7:50pm On Jan 10, 2021
LordviccoDaGuru:
Am enjoying my phone now, I set a VPN on it as told above to block all connections without VPN, he removed my sim fixed his own it didn't browse at all, he has to leave my phone for me. When he asked I pretended as if I don't know what happened.

Alright that's Great
Re: Please How Can I Stop My Friend From Using My Phone, I Need A Trick by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:40pm On Jan 10, 2021
Akanimoh113:

Guy... I've called the number tire... Nobody is Picking oo

The lady de form abeg since yesterday wen I called her we spoke I told her I linked u to her till now she's not picking my calls also. I will delete her number from my phone, RUBBISH!
Re: Please How Can I Stop My Friend From Using My Phone, I Need A Trick by Akanimoh113(m): 3:10am On Jan 11, 2021
LordviccoDaGuru:

The lady de form abeg since yesterday wen I called her we spoke I told her I linked u to her till now she's not picking my calls also. I will delete her number from my phone, RUBBISH!

You guys even talked
If she's serious in selling something it should show... I don't mind paying her transport just for her to bring it to me....

Now she's Messing up angry
Re: Please How Can I Stop My Friend From Using My Phone, I Need A Trick by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 6:41am On Jan 11, 2021
Akanimoh113:

You guys even talked
If she's serious in selling something it should show... I don't mind paying her transport just for her to bring it to me....

Now she's Messing up angry

na she sebi o, she's in Gwarinapa
Re: Please How Can I Stop My Friend From Using My Phone, I Need A Trick by Akanimoh113(m): 10:31pm On Jan 31, 2021
LordviccoDaGuru:

na she sebi o, she's in Gwarinapa

I Spoke to her tho... Later that Week... She told me that she needed the Money for Treatment, The Issue of the phone is the Board... So she Assumed it was Scrap she was Selling... Not like the phone is working...
She Was ill embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ps2, Ps3, PS4 Forsale At Affordable Price / Free N1000 Giveaway!! / >>>N95 8gb Wanted Urgently<<<

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.