Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,867 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 - Travel (313) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 (1645455 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) ... (1004) (Go Down)

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by chigozieduru: 8:22pm On Jul 04, 2021
haywhy17:

So tell me how many years you have spent in the US that you are try so hard to gnash your teeth on english language.. upon all, you still dey tabon with swag... speak normal, the kind of oyinbo you speak back here in 9ja. you wont die. The accent will come naturally later on...

Thanks for the information. I find it helpful.

Was this really necessary? This is practically cyber bullying someone! You found the information useful didn't you.

7 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Spencatrading20: 8:39pm On Jul 04, 2021
Pls i have booked and cancelled my interview date twice before booking finally for 26th April 2022. Now i want to contact an agent that helped my friend to get an early date in July 2021 but i have been warned that i have exceeded the number of cancellations and if i cancel the current appointment i will have to pay for another MRV FEE.
pls is there a way out of this.?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Spencatrading20: 8:44pm On Jul 04, 2021
Pls i have booked and cancelled my interview date twice before booking finally for 26th April 2022. Now i want to contact an agent that helped my friend to get an early date in July 2021 but i have been warned that i have exceeded the number of cancellations and if i cancel the current appointment i will have to pay for another MRV FEE.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Oyeyemidesign: 9:13pm On Jul 04, 2021
haywhy17:

So tell me how many years you have spent in the US that you are try so hard to gnash your teeth on english language.. upon all, you still dey tabon with swag... speak normal, the kind of oyinbo you speak back here in 9ja. you wont die. The accent will come naturally later on...

Someone made videos to help folks, you found it helpful and the best way to thank her is to say horrible things to her? This is cyber bullying and please next time just keep scrolling incase you have nothing reasonable to say.

10 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by CelinaAK: 9:20pm On Jul 04, 2021
haywhy17:

SAY NO TO CYBER BULLYING… how she choose to speak is not your business. I can’t even count how many grammatical errors i saw on your bully comment. You enjoyed her video, why not just say thank you or kudos then waka pass?? Nawa oooo

If I enter �� today and chooses to speak amaricawonder, it’s nobody business. Thank you!

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by kastgeraldino: 9:21pm On Jul 04, 2021
Moreover, I don't think she was even faking any accent or anything of such. She spoke normally and pronounced her words well. Some people just complain about everything. Though I did not notice any error in the video I watched, even native speakers do make grammatical errors when they speak. So kini big deal?

chigozieduru:

Was this really necessary? This is practically cyber bullying someone! You found the information useful didn't you.

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Oyeyemidesign: 9:24pm On Jul 04, 2021
Spencatrading20:
Do people really use agents to get dates?…. Guys be careful with agent people and information you send to anybody.

You should have waited, closer dates will later come up, I don’t think they released dates from July 15 to anyone. You may give emergency request a try, even if you’ve been denied before luck can still find you.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Themaths(m): 9:25pm On Jul 04, 2021
crowniran:

Hello. Please I intend to apply for industrial engineering at University of Arkansas next fall. Below is my profile

GPA: 3.79/5
GRE:312(Q163 V149)
TOEFL: fixed for August

I see you are already in UA. How can you help in navigating the process easily

Fayetteville or Little Rock
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 04, 2021
Spencatrading20:
pay a new visa fee
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Flexigenius: 11:42pm On Jul 04, 2021
Can someone let me know when there are regular dates (July or August) in Abuja?

Please!
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by mvem(m): 12:02am On Jul 05, 2021
Spencatrading20:
stop using agents...all these things you can easily do themath yourself
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Bigsecret(f): 12:32am On Jul 05, 2021
Tricia14:
Hi Everyone,

Please assist me with the names of the cheapest hotels close to Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos. Many thanks!
when you have insight, please mention me
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Emmyjnr1: 3:01am On Jul 05, 2021
Guys help!! I applied for emergency visa interview on the 26th of June and the next date for emergency stated was July 7th, I haven't gotten denial or approval mail yet. How many days does it take to get a mail approving or denying an emergency request Any ideas
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by crowniran(m): 3:16am On Jul 05, 2021
Themaths:

Fayetteville or Little Rock

Fayetteville, sir. But I wouldn't mind little rock as well or any other suggested school.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by angels1: 5:08am On Jul 05, 2021
Hello everyone,

I want to cancel my visa appointment from Lagos to Abuja but i get this message below

If you cancel this appointment, then you will have exceeded the limit of appointments canceled, and will not be able to schedule another appointment until another MRV fee has been paid.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by geofortress: 6:12am On Jul 05, 2021
Flexigenius:
Can someone let me know when there are regular dates (July or August) in Abuja?

Please!

I just saw August 13th and 16th in Abuja just now.

Ive been monitoring the Abuja embassy fir the past 2 days, days have been popping up in the middle of the night and early morning.

Im sure i would have missed the July while asleep. just keep monitoring the portal, you can still see July.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by geofortress: 6:15am On Jul 05, 2021
angels1:
Hello everyone,

I want to cancel my visa appointment from Lagos to Abuja but i get this message below

If you cancel this appointment, then you will have exceeded the limit of appointments canceled, and will not be able to schedule another appointment until another MRV fee has been paid.

You can only schedule twice on one MRV fee.
So if you change to a date in Abuja from Lagos, then you would have exceeded to two possible scheduling.

I knew some one that paid 2 MRV to get a date in Abuja last week. He rescheduled 4 times until he get a closer dates. Abuja though.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Edunaijagirl: 6:25am On Jul 05, 2021
geofortress:

I just saw August 13th and 16th in Abuja just now.

Ive been monitoring the Abuja embassy fir the past 2 days, days have been popping up in the middle of the night and early morning.

Im sure i would have missed the July while asleep. just keep monitoring the portal, you can still see July.

I could not find any when i check now
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Edunaijagirl: 6:30am On Jul 05, 2021
Please guys,

Can someone let us know when there are regular appointment dates in Abuja.

Thank you
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Predstan: 6:30am On Jul 05, 2021
haywhy17:

People don mad for this thread finish. Wetin concern you and your life with her bro? How does her English affects your living on earth?

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by geofortress: 6:33am On Jul 05, 2021
Edunaijagirl:

I could not find any when i check now

Maybe it has been picked. I picked the August 13th for someone and it is just one slot for 13th and one slot for August 16th.

Just keep monitoring the portal
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Favour1998: 6:54am On Jul 05, 2021
Good morning guys!
Am trying to pick a new appointment date cause I was previously denied in June but the only date that pops up is November 2021. How can I get a date in July or First week in August? My program start in Aug 16.

Please advice!!!
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Edunaijagirl: 7:03am On Jul 05, 2021
Favour1998:
Good morning guys!
Am trying to pick a new appointment date cause I was previously denied in June but the only date that pops up is November 2021. How can I get a date in July or First week in August? My program start in Aug 16.

Please advice!!!

Is this Abuja or Lagos?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Shanid(m): 7:15am On Jul 05, 2021
GREETINGS, MY SCHOOL REQUESTED FOR STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT BUT DIDNT SPECIFY THE MONTHS IT SHOULD COVER....HOW LONG SHOULD IT COVER, SHOULD I JUST SEND 6 MONTHS??
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Favour1998: 7:24am On Jul 05, 2021
Edunaijagirl:

Abuja

Is this Abuja or Lagos?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Favour1998: 7:25am On Jul 05, 2021
16 by Favour1998: 6:54am
Good morning guys!

Please advice!!!
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Edunaijagirl: 7:54am On Jul 05, 2021
[quote author=Favour1998 post=103380356][/quote]

wow! And I am checking but not finding any date
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Prexy1999: 7:59am On Jul 05, 2021
Predstan:

People don mad for this thread finish. Wetin concern you and your life with her bro? How does her English affects your living on earth?
These are the symptoms of hatred, educated illiterate character, uncouth, lack of courtesy, self entitlement and ability to aspire for better things in life among Nigerians. Let us ask him what he can do and what he has done before. If we take a critical look at his own antecedents it will be horrible grin

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by EmmyteeTosin(m): 8:01am On Jul 05, 2021
6 months is okay
Shanid:
GREETINGS, MY SCHOOL REQUESTED FOR STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT BUT DIDNT SPECIFY THE MONTHS IT SHOULD COVER....HOW LONG SHOULD IT COVER, SHOULD I JUST SEND 6 MONTHS??
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by EmmyteeTosin(m): 8:02am On Jul 05, 2021
This is not necessary man..FOCUS
haywhy17:

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by EmmyteeTosin(m): 8:06am On Jul 05, 2021
July 22nd is presently free for Abuja ....Emergency
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by kenwizy(m): 8:27am On Jul 05, 2021
Hello guys..

Please is there anyone on this platform who has gotten response or admitted to Delaware university and Morgan state university 2021fall?
Please kindly d.m
Thanks..

(1) (2) (3) ... (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) ... (1004)

General South Africa Visa Enquiries / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.