Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,580 members, 7,837,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 - Travel (326) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 (1663499 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) ... (1004) (Go Down)

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by bukhety(f): 2:14pm On Jul 08, 2021
NigPatriot:

At the bolded, do you have any reason why you don't want to take any of these exams, if not both at least one. You have a good CGPA, any of those exams will apparently make you more competitive, but it's still your call and your choice to make.

What are your chances for? You didn't say the course or degree you want to go for.
As for the experience, you have to demonstrate the synchronism between what the masters or whatever degree you're going for and your past, most preferably your future career projection.

Fall 2022 seems far, but with laxity it will only be a blink of an eye.

Thank you for your response. I'm trying to apply for Communications, PR, strategic branding or advertising or anything along that line. Pls do you know how much it will cost me to take GRE?

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by tgbola: 2:20pm On Jul 08, 2021
Approvalll:
I applied at 12:30 am this morning
did you get a reply yet? is this your first emergency request or you been denied a request before?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Missposh: 2:25pm On Jul 08, 2021
tgbola:

sorry. was your expedited request to lagos or abuja?
It was to Lagos

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Greatajo(m): 2:47pm On Jul 08, 2021
Can you please elaborate?
UAVdrones:
I applied on Saturday, but work started Tuesday at the embassy
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Approvalll: 2:52pm On Jul 08, 2021
This is my first time I’ve not been denied emergency appointment before and I’ve not been denied in the last two months
tgbola:

did you get a reply yet? is this your first emergency request or you been denied a request before?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Approvalll: 2:53pm On Jul 08, 2021
It’s my first one
tgbola:

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Girlbestfriend(f): 2:56pm On Jul 08, 2021
Fayeze:
Hi guys,
I just had my interview now and was denied.
Please any suggestions on what to do next? My school is resuming on the 23rd of August. I would like your kind response. Thank you

Kindly drop your transcript to enable the gurus help you.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Candboy: 3:03pm On Jul 08, 2021
Bond4141:
Pls someone should help a brother now.
I'm a first class graduate from OAU
Planning to go for my Msc in accounting in BU university, Baltimore.
I've registered with WES already and planning on starting the process of sending my transcript to them this weekend.
I wanted 2 pay for BU application fee, but I later chill.
Pls someone should put me through on an to go About d whole. I don't want 2 waste money. Abeg..........
DM me... am accounting student too. I can guide you
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by goodigoodi: 3:25pm On Jul 08, 2021
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Fayeze: 3:47pm On Jul 08, 2021
Funds from school zero
Funds from sibling - Full.

VO: why are you going to America?
Me: for my masters degree at Florida A&M university

VO. How many schools did you apply to?
Me: 3 universities.

VO: Why this university?
Me: It's one of the leading universities in Florida known for its excellence in computer information systems with highly intelligent professors in the department.
They have an outstanding faculty reputation.
The tuition fee and cost of living is less Compared to the other universities.

VO: sorry, you do not qualify.

Can you point out the mistakes. I expected other questions.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 08, 2021
Fayeze:
Funds from school zero

Me: It's one of the leading universities in Florida known for its excellence in computer information systems with highly intelligent professors in the department.

your why this university is vague
My opinion !
Most universities have that qualities too
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Fayeze: 3:51pm On Jul 08, 2021
Ikr, but what other reasons was i suppose ro state?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 08, 2021
Fayeze:
Ikr, but what other reasons was i suppose ro state?
a better reason which is concise and not vague
In a nut shell your answers must sound unique

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by JavanElsevier41: 4:00pm On Jul 08, 2021
My EA for the Abuja embassy has been approved. I have been scheduled for July 19.
It's not been easy sha.
Chai

5 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by tgbola: 4:04pm On Jul 08, 2021
JavanElsevier41:
My EA for the Abuja embassy has been approved. I have been scheduled for July 19.
It's not been easy sha.
Chai

since when did you submit a request? still waiting for mine to be approved too. submitted a request on tuesday. was 19th the earliest of all the dates you saw or something?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Temitopebisi: 4:26pm On Jul 08, 2021
If you apply for emergency request in Abuja and has not gotten a response, you can use the feedback option on your dashboard to send a reminder.

Also July 19, 21, 22, 23 is available for emergency request in Abuja.

Good luck

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Girlbestfriend(f): 4:27pm On Jul 08, 2021
Fayeze:
Funds from school zero

Why this University...

Answer: My 5yrs career goal is to become a renowned Nigerian programmer and professor WizKid at University of Florida is well known in programming, I will be under his tutelage and bla bla bla bla.

That's a unique answer, it doesn't have to be about the school per say, it can be about a professor/faculty member you have been admiring in your field. Please, you don't have to speak big big English�

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by OlAfredd: 4:34pm On Jul 08, 2021
I submitted mine, 1am on Wednesday.

Please did you get any email confirmation after you submitted your EA? And please how have you been tracking it?

After submitting mine I didn't get anything and the EA tab disappeared on my dashboard.

tgbola:

since when did you submit a request? still waiting for mine to be approved too. submitted a request on tuesday. was 19th the earliest of all the dates you saw or something?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 08, 2021
Not much of a talker, are you?

in my opinion, your responses were weak.

Try go through this thread from the beginning, you could learn one or two things about responses.

Fayeze:
Funds from school zero

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by kinzrael: 4:40pm On Jul 08, 2021
Please how were you able to do this asI can't find anywhere yet to send reminder on the provide feedback tab

Temitopebisi:
If you apply for emergency request in Abuja and has not gotten a response, you can use the feedback option on your dashboard to send a reminder.

Also July 19, 21, 22, 23 is available for emergency request in Abuja.

Good luck
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Temitopebisi: 4:45pm On Jul 08, 2021
You won't see a tab for a reminder. What I meant was that you use feedback tab to explain that you are still expecting their response.
Or better still send a mail to support-nigeria@ustraveldocs.com

kinzrael:
Please how were you able to do this asI can't find anywhere yet to send reminder on the provide feedback tab

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Bond4141(m): 4:46pm On Jul 08, 2021
Candboy:
DM me... am accounting student too. I can guide you

Please can we talk on whatsapp. I'm new here, it's hard to use the platform effectively
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by OlAfredd: 4:46pm On Jul 08, 2021
Please did you get any email confirmation after you submitted your EA? And please how have you been tracking it?

After submitting mine I didn't get anything and the EA tab disappeared from my dashboard.

Temitopebisi:
You won't see a tab for a reminder. What I meant was that you use feedback tab to explain that you are still expecting their response.

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by kinzrael: 4:51pm On Jul 08, 2021
Thanks. Please when did you apply for EA at Abuja prior to your sending a reminder?

Temitopebisi:

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Superstar101: 4:55pm On Jul 08, 2021
I WILL ADVICE YOU TO KEEP EVERY UNIMPRESSIVE WORDS TO YOURSELF. DONT TALK ABOUT WHAT YPU ASKED...............

Hello guys! Please I need your help on this one! My interview is tomorrow and I’m in the dark about something! I started working in may2016 then in 2018 I gained admission into the uni of Lagos to study chemical engr but I due to some personal issue I dropped out in my first semester 2nd year! But I didn’t state it in my ds-160 cos I didn’t graduate! Can’t I take my admission later I used in getting into the unilag so the VO believes me or I shouldn’t bother about talking bout it [/quote]
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by tunapawizzy: 4:56pm On Jul 08, 2021
Favournice001:
Hello guys please i plan reapplying for my 3rd f1 visa interview in abuja, i had the last 2 about two months ago in lagos consulate.

My first interview i was asked.
1. To talk about my plans - i told VO i where i was going and what i was going to study.
2. Vo asked what my course was all about - i told her everything about it
3. Vo asked about my sponsor and what he does for a living? - i told her my dad and he’s the head pastor of a church, after she requested for his monthly income i showed her he’s bank statement
Vo kept typing, looked at me in surprise and asked why haven’t I travelled out of the country be4, i tried explaining but in btw she just denied me!!!

Second visa interview
1. Vo asked what my educational plans where - i told him where i was going and what i was studying
2. He asked who will be sponsoring me and what he does for a living - i told him my dad’s a pastor and is into medium scale farming and real estate!
3. After I finished talking he denied me visa.

Please can someone put me tru on how to go about my 3 appointment? I need to know what I’m getting wrong!!! ����
u have to give a full transcript of how ur conversation went sequentially if you want feedback n views that can help u prepare for ur next interview.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Pefuele(m): 4:57pm On Jul 08, 2021
Fayeze:
Funds from school zero

You are not prepared at all. You just dash the embassy your MRV fee. All your responses are weak. You may send a PM.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Superstar101: 5:00pm On Jul 08, 2021
drop your transcript so people here can help you to know the reason for your denial

Please everyone,have tried USA student visa for 2 times but was denied of it so i want to re-try so am doubting if i should try with same school or different school? [/quote]
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Pefuele(m): 5:01pm On Jul 08, 2021
bukhety:

Thank you for your response. I'm trying to apply for Communications, PR, strategic branding or advertising or anything along that line. Pls do you know how much it will cost me to take GRE?

Check ETS.org/GRE. You will get the details you need.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Nioj: 5:02pm On Jul 08, 2021
psychologyshuby:
Hello, you have a good profile already. Try to take the GRE and aim to score at least 300. You don’t have to pay anyone anything. You have all the information you need here. I repeat don’t pay anyone you honestly don’t need to. You can check out these schools;
University of Akron
University of Alabama Birmingham
Wish you the best.

Thank you so much, I'll surely check them out.

(1) (2) (3) ... (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) ... (1004)

General South Africa Visa Enquiries / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.