Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 - Travel (359) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 (1656296 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) ... (1004) (Go Down)

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Bond4141(m): 9:32pm On Jul 18, 2021
Pls who knows the the email address of WES US
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by limosodiq(m): 9:53pm On Jul 18, 2021
neyosea25:

I am so grateful for this advice. As a geophysicist can I apply for hydrogeology? Could you link me up with those you mentioned earlier?
Yes you can
Or hydrogeophysics
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by ifeanyimoses: 10:11pm On Jul 18, 2021
It’s going to a new week and no replies from the US Embassy team, what can one do at this stage after sending mails ?? ���
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by jstemmanex(m): 10:29pm On Jul 18, 2021
Good evening, pls how much did it come to in naira when pay in with Alat

pebes:
Barter virtual dollar card and Alat virtual dollar card.
I assume the amount you have to pay is above $100 because Naira debit card won't work.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 18, 2021
ifeanyimoses:
It’s going to a new week and no replies from the US Embassy team, what can one do at this stage after sending mails ?? ���
lol forget any reply till never week that’s even if they start replying
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by richieboy1994: 10:49pm On Jul 18, 2021
Malone122:
lol forget any reply till never week that’s even if they start replying
Why do u say so Bro
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 18, 2021
richieboy1994:
Why do u say so Bro
break till 26th check my
Last posts probably why they rescheduled people’s appointments that was supposed to hold this week
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by richieboy1994: 11:04pm On Jul 18, 2021
Malone122:
break till 26th check my
Last posts probably why they rescheduled people’s appointments that was supposed to hold this week

But sallah is just Tuesday and Wednesday
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 18, 2021
richieboy1994:

But sallah is just Tuesday and Wednesday
oh well
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by LeviAckerman: 11:15pm On Jul 18, 2021
Hi guys
Could there be any reason for rejection after getting a white paper at the interview. Is there a background check going on or what kind of issue could arise??
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by neyosea25(m): 11:56pm On Jul 18, 2021
limosodiq:

Yes you can
Or hydrogeophysics
Alright.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Pefuele(m): 12:33am On Jul 19, 2021
LeviAckerman:
Hi guys
Could there be any reason for rejection after getting a white paper at the interview. Is there a background check going on or what kind of issue could arise??

Yes. Check fall2019 transcripts.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by LeviAckerman: 12:46am On Jul 19, 2021
Pefuele:

Yes. Check fall2019 transcripts.
Im sorry man
I downloaded them and I don’t see anything like that
Could you point me to one
Do you remember the reason for rejection please ?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Chiezzh: 1:02am On Jul 19, 2021
hey, how's it going? I don't know of any group set-aside for incoming students, I can do my best to assist you
Cessnk:
Hi ,I don’t no of any what’s app group for ETSU now .I am trying to connect with @chiezzh.He or she is already at ETSU and the younger bro is in going to my department.I want to connect with both of them.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Chiezzh: 1:15am On Jul 19, 2021
had the same scenario when got approved. contact me i
LeviAckerman:
Hi guys
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by TWoods(m): 1:42am On Jul 19, 2021
LeviAckerman:

Im sorry man

It's there, you just don't want to do the work of reading diligently.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by LeviAckerman: 2:11am On Jul 19, 2021
TWoods:

It's there, you just don't want to do the work of reading diligently.
Ahhhhhhhh
I’ll look again.
Do you mean the transcripts(the ones normally compiled on the first page) or the pages 1-700 of the previous thread. Cos the compiled transcript is what I’m looking at
Thanks
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by LeviAckerman: 2:11am On Jul 19, 2021
Chiezzh:
had the same scenario when got approved. contact me i
Hello please check your DM
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Pefuele(m): 2:36am On Jul 19, 2021
LeviAckerman:

Im sorry man

Check transcripts of guys on Administrative processing( also called AP). It was common during those times. Trust me you will learn a lot when you take your time to read it. We all know blue/green & white paper. What paper is AP & what is the duration that one can be in AP? Why does VO issue AP? What is misrepresentations? Is it possible that you can be on AP beyond your program start date?Can the US embassy request further documents when you are on AP?You will learn all those and more when you take your time to read. You can read during the Muslim holiday if you are on break at work. Best!

4 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by ObamaMessi: 3:47am On Jul 19, 2021
TWoods:

NYU Law tuition and fees/year is $105,000, or N43m. There is also no way they will waive the LSAT for you.

As someone said, you seem to have done nothing to suggest you want to go to school at all.
Thanks.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by ObamaMessi: 3:48am On Jul 19, 2021
Chyjoey:

I mean this in the kindest way possible bro, learn to do your own research. No-one is going to go out of their way to research and spoon feed you information.

Good luck on your application.
Thanks.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Tessyope: 5:23am On Jul 19, 2021
there you go....[/quote]

What exactly is wrong with the response if I may ask?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Tessyope: 5:32am On Jul 19, 2021
IyiolaOwabumowa:
Yooo, I'm going to the university of st Thomas, Minnesota, my interview is next week

Hi, my interview is this week in Lagos.. Nice to meet you.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by researcher108: 8:55am On Jul 19, 2021
richieboy1994:

Wow, so u mean after frequent calls and emails he was Able to get EA date?

Yes
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by habayomee: 9:03am On Jul 19, 2021
Can Lagos embassy still respond to expedited dates this week? or one should wait till next week....or changing to Abuja.

I pray for grace this week anyways
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Bami26: 9:24am On Jul 19, 2021
Hey
When this week is your interview?
Mine's this week too
Tessyope:

Hi, my interview is this week in Lagos.. Nice to meet you.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by lucaschukwuka: 9:37am On Jul 19, 2021
TWoods:

Your visa is tied to your passport. You should only go there with the passport you intend to travel with.

Appreciate your response Bro.

Please, I don't know if that answers my question. Kindly bear with me for a repeat. Say I create a cgi account but lost the passport that bore the ID number I used to set up that account. What do I do?

And also, any suggestions on how I can prove my travel history at the US embassy? Are there standard procedures for that? I have been searching over the internet but it kinda seems like there's none.

Thanks for your help.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by ebbie9ja(m): 9:38am On Jul 19, 2021
Placed a call across to Abuja Embassy this morning to follow up with my EA request and the call rep told me Abuja is closed for this week. So if you change to Abuja, your case might not be reviewed at all this week regardless. I'll advise you patiently wait for Lagos this week if you have applied already. Best!
habayomee:
Can Lagos embassy still respond to expedited dates this week? or one should wait till next week....or changing to Abuja.

I pray for grace this week anyways

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by JavanElsevier41: 10:00am On Jul 19, 2021
LeviAckerman:
Hi guys

Giving you the white paper doesn't end the journey
I think dey run a kinda background check to cross check the information u gave in ur DS-160. I think they also check ur social media pages to be sure you are not some form of threat.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 19, 2021
TitilayoAde it is still showing scheduled on my cgi account.

post=103737349:

Just curious to know if your appointment is still as rescheduled or?

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 19, 2021
F1 student cgi account frozen due to suspicious activity and my friend was told to try logging in the next 72 hours. My friend applied for expedited date in Lagos consulate.

Has anyone experienced this?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by CelinaAK: 10:46am On Jul 19, 2021
Please fam help me confirm this. Can I have my visa interview in Benin republic? Do I need to complete a new ds160, pay a new application fee and sevis fee. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) ... (1004)

General South Africa Visa Enquiries / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.