Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,450 members, 7,819,662 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 - Travel (838) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 (1647213 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (835) (836) (837) (838) (839) (840) (841) ... (1004) (Go Down)

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by cole82(m): 7:59am On Apr 05, 2022
Good morning champs, has anyone here had his/her admission decision for fall 2022 from Salem state University because am yet to have mine, after submitting every requirements asked of me.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by walepepe21: 8:17am On Apr 05, 2022
ukicom86:
Hi guys, did you print your i-20 your self or sch sent it down here?

Most schools in USA are allowed to send the i-20 now via email to all the prospective students due to COVID-19, DSOs may electronically send Forms I-20 to student email addresses listed in SEVIS unlike before where you will have to pay for the shipment via eshipglobal (DHL, FedEx etc).

So, the embassy allow you to come with the emailed copy for your interview and make sure you sign it. Best of luck in your interview.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by RaniOpe: 10:09am On Apr 05, 2022
Good morning.

If you're admitted to any of these schools, for fall 2022, please quote me:

University of Arizona,
University of San Francisco,
Old Dominion University,
University of South Florida and
Grand Valley State University

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Grateful02(m): 10:35am On Apr 05, 2022
Apologis 4 late reply
Choze a sch u want, evaluate urself cool fjnancjally while aimin 4 sctolarship or
fee waiver if possible, put d.necceary docs in plc n dnt b in a hurry sir.
All the best
Ismailsulaimon:

You people should pls comment....biko
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Onah16(f): 11:37am On Apr 05, 2022
Hi ,I'm going to temple too. I sent a PM to you. Please respond soon
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Onah16(f): 11:39am On Apr 05, 2022
murtalaa:
Is any one going to Philadelphia here. I am headed to Temple university this August. Waiting for i-20 from my uni at the moment.

Hi I'm going to temple too. I sent a PM to you. Please respond soon

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by drbrayam(m): 11:44am On Apr 05, 2022
Anyone attending University of Nebraska Omah
Let’s connect

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Gmajor(m): 11:46am On Apr 05, 2022
Wroyal:
Hello all,
I’m new here.
I’d like to seek your advice on the below:
- I have gotten admission to Texas A&M but would like to explore getting financial aid or student assistantship, please how do I go about this ?

- I have captured for my international passport renewal since 1st of February but unfortunately haven’t gotten it due to the usual “shortage” in booklet. I am to resume in Fall, does this hinder my chances of resuming this year? Even though they said there’d be booklet by May.

- My uncle is standing in as my sponsor and we don’t share the same name,would this be an hinderance for VISA?

I’d appreciate all the help I can get. Thank you

were you able to get any form of financial aid?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by UmmZayd: 1:11pm On Apr 05, 2022
Babnxst93:
Someone should assist me oo

Well, some students here have been able to get visa approval with Mpower loan so there's no issue. The only thing you should be worried about is how to pay back the loan.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by UmmZayd: 1:12pm On Apr 05, 2022
cole82:
Good morning champs, has anyone here had his/her admission decision for fall 2022 from Salem state University because am yet to have mine, after submitting every requirements asked of me.
You can send an email to check for update concerning your application instead of waiting.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by murtalaa(m): 2:18pm On Apr 05, 2022
murtalaa:
Is any one going to Philadelphia here. I am headed to Temple university this August. Waiting for i-20 from my uni at the moment.
Great! lets see if we have more people and then we can may be create a watsapp group. in the mean time you can send me your email address.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 05, 2022
Xo
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by degxyflexy: 3:46pm On Apr 05, 2022
Anyone going to Southern Illinois University, Edwardsville here? Let's connect.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Iphy16: 4:00pm On Apr 05, 2022
Hello, please has anyone here gotten admission decision for geology in either Kent state university or Georgia state university for masters.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by chibertha(f): 4:02pm On Apr 05, 2022
Add it as a volunteer job hence no pay.
Make sure you put it in as I believe it will help to see you in the face of the VO.
I would make it reflect on my LinkedIn profile too and use that as my social media presence.

Faheezah1:
Hello house, please I need your input on my DS-160.
I am currently filling out the employment part of my application. I currently work for a pharmaceutical company, but on the side, I also work voluntarily as a research assistant for my MSc supervisor and other lecturers in the department. I have been doing this on and off since 2019. Through this, I’ve been able to get my name on many publications and also attend conferences where I presented the results of our research. Now, I want to add this to my employment but because it is unpaid employment, I am finding it difficult to know the section to put this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Damoche02: 4:28pm On Apr 05, 2022
They use www.xe.com
ikeolafarm:
Pls what exchange rate is used to convert required funds for living expenses?

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by SammyT95(m): 4:42pm On Apr 05, 2022
walepepe21:

Most schools in USA are allowed to send the i-20 now via email to all the prospective students due to COVID-19, DSOs may electronically send Forms I-20 to student email addresses listed in SEVIS unlike before where you will have to pay for the shipment via eshipglobal (DHL, FedEx etc).

So, the embassy allow you to come with the emailed copy for your interview and make sure you sign it. Best of luck in your interview.

Sir pls help me out, I have booked my interview date for Next Monday, 11th April but I am yet to pay my SEVIS fee, please how do I go about paying my SEVIS fee pls, I have naira and also USD but I still can't pay it, attached image is what it's telling me, I have been to the bank and they say they don't do such payment, What's the way out pls I need to get it done by Wednesday which tomorrow.

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Digbick: 4:48pm On Apr 05, 2022
SammyT95:

Sir pls help me out, I have booked my interview date for Next Monday, 11th April but I am yet to pay my SEVIS fee, please how do I go about paying my SEVIS fee pls, I have naira and also USD but I still can't pay it, attached image is what it's telling me, I have been to the bank and they say they don't do such payment, What's the way out pls I need to get it done by Wednesday which tomorrow.

Dm @Walspring he will help you to pay it, Very trusted here.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by SammyT95(m): 4:52pm On Apr 05, 2022
Folayommie:
Good morning everyone, I’m a new user here and I need your guidance on how to go about scheduling visa interview date. I’ve paid my SEVIS fee and filled the DS-160 form. Next stage is the interview appointment, my resumption date is Aug 7th, should I pick any available date presently or I should wait till 60days prior to resumption and request for emergency appointment? I will really appreciate anyone who can put me through

Hello Fola, I am also meant to resume by Aug 15 and I have scheduled my interview for 11th of April (Next Monday), You can pick any available date now as far as you have all your required documents ready.

Pls, I also need your help, I have book an interview appointment but I'm yet to pay my SEVIS Fee, Please how did you get your SEVIS fee paid, did someone out of the country help you with it? I really need to get mine paid 3 days before my Interview and the interview is on Monday, Please I tried sending you a Private message, please quote this to reply or contact me through o8I6687oI86

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by murtalaa(m): 5:13pm On Apr 05, 2022
Onah16:
Hi ,I'm going to temple too. I sent a PM to you. Please respond soon

I received a notification and have replied. lets see if we can be connected.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by murtalaa(m): 5:21pm On Apr 05, 2022
SammyT95:

Hello Fola, I am also meant to resume by Aug 15 and I have scheduled my interview for 11th of April (Next Monday), You can pick any available date now as far as you have all your required documents ready.

Pls, I also need your help, I have book an interview appointment but I'm yet to pay my SEVIS Fee, Please how did you get your SEVIS fee paid, did someone out of the country help you with it? I really need to get mine paid 3 days before my Interview and the interview is on Monday, Please I tried sending you a Private message, please quote this to reply or contact me through o8I6687oI86

Looking forward to hearing from you.

I am at this stage too. You cannot make SEVIS payment in Nigeria. If you are from Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya Cameroun and Gambia then you cannot make debit of credit card payment. Your only option is Western Union. Here is how you will proceed:

Click of "Continue to Make Payment"
You will be asked provide further information and a payment coupon will be generated in pdf. If you have anyone in US, send them the pdf to help you make the payment and you can either repay them in naira or by a deposit to their domiciliary account.

NB: nice to hear dates are available now

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by SammyT95(m): 5:28pm On Apr 05, 2022
Walspring:

Send me private email ASAP to help with this request

Bro, I need to connect with you about my SEVIS payment.
Sent you a PM already.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Walspring: 5:45pm On Apr 05, 2022
SammyT95:

Bro, I need to connect with you about my SEVIS payment.
Sent you a PM already.

Pm replied and kindly check your email inbox or junk if you didn’t see it in the inbox.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by oyephunmzee1(f): 7:01pm On Apr 05, 2022
oyephunmzee1:
Hello guys. Please if you are going to Oregon State university this Fall, let's connect. Thanks
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Blessups: 7:19pm On Apr 05, 2022
Hi, good evening, I am to resume August. I applied for an interview already but I could only pick December as that was the earliest. Please do I have to wait for two months before august before getting an emergency date or is there a way I can get a date earlier than the December that was the earliest.
Please help.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Tayekomo: 8:09pm On Apr 05, 2022
I just got my I-20. Who can coach me on how to fill my ds160 form?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Thiwhy(f): 8:51pm On Apr 05, 2022
Bere122:
Good morning everyone,
Is there anyone that has gotten admission for MS Chemistry at Ball State University, Fall 2022, please let's link up?

Have you gotten an offer from them? Mine is Geology and I haven’t
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Thiwhy(f): 8:52pm On Apr 05, 2022
twoangel:
Is there anyone here that apply to MA in Environmental Geoscience at Ball State University.

Yes. Still waiting for an offer
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Hazealll: 9:37pm On Apr 05, 2022
Anyone going to Central Michigan University for fall 20222

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (835) (836) (837) (838) (839) (840) (841) ... (1004)

General South Africa Visa Enquiries / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.