Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,935 members, 7,952,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:40 PM

American Celebrities React To Trump’s Twitter Ban (Pictures) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / American Celebrities React To Trump’s Twitter Ban (Pictures) (61560 Views)

Banky W Driving 2002 Range Rover - 2 Ladies Shocked. Celebrities React / Celebrities React To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D' Third / 11 American Celebrities That Look Great Wearing Ankara (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Celebrities React To Trump’s Twitter Ban (Pictures) by greatness77: 7:48pm On Jan 09, 2021
Righteousness2:
So Called Celebrities who need Help are the ones Reacting..

What does it Profit you to be called a Celebrity on Earth and be heading for Destruction without knowing..

When the World is against you, you know you are on the right part.

What the Earth thinks, Does or says about you is irrelevant!
Light and Darkness cannot stay together!

What the KING of Kings says and knows about you is what Counts!

Leave all these people! They all are mere creatures throwing hands and legs in the air.

What is Coming From Above is what will Shake all Inhabitants..

I Laugh because what I see is a Nation and people begging for Wrath.

I am too Heavenly loaded to be Deceived!

I Stand For JESUS Christ even if it Cost my Life
I Support President Trump
I Stand for Godliness, Justice and Uprightness..
I Stand Against a generation of A-men and Awoman
u just made my day, they said a good tree does not stay long in d jungle they did it to Jonathan today nigeria is in chaos and God is about to sweep this country with the broom of annihilation but d righteous will be saved

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: American Celebrities React To Trump’s Twitter Ban (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 09, 2021
maynia:

Are you dumb?
Okay show me the one he won then, just show me one case he won
Yes, I am dumb, you still did not show me not even half of the 60 cases lost...... cheesy

I am waiting....
Re: American Celebrities React To Trump’s Twitter Ban (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 09, 2021
gypsey:
This is what the biased media made you believe. Can you show any proofs of the 60 cases that was lost? And please don't tell me to google. Or that the media says so.

You also don't know about the supreme court judges?
Media was also bias on that!

What was the reason the judges gave Before they thrown out Trump case?
Re: American Celebrities React To Trump’s Twitter Ban (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 09, 2021
gypsey:
Yes, I am dumb, you still did not show me not even half of the 60 cases lost...... cheesy

I am waiting....

What about the supreme court judges cases that he lost Flatly? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: American Celebrities React To Trump’s Twitter Ban (Pictures) by greatness77: 7:50pm On Jan 09, 2021
Kingosytex:
[s][/s]

Gibberish as usual.

It seems you don't have any other thing to do than derailing threads here on this platform?

Trump made a mess of America, the respect I had for him has completely collapsed.

The old man is too power drunk, just look at the ridicule he is subjecting America to just because he couldn't concede defeat.

Your god Trump is worse than an average African politician.
these is how u people persecuted Jonathan, americans will soon reap what they sowed
Re: American Celebrities React To Trump’s Twitter Ban (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 09, 2021
maynia:

You also don't know about the supreme court judges?
Media was also bias on that!

What was the reason the judges gave Before they thrown out Trump case?
I don't know as you have said, so show me!! You obviously was in court that day. grin
Re: American Celebrities React To Trump’s Twitter Ban (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 09, 2021
gypsey:

I am waiting....
How many case did trump filed?
How many was won, how many was lost?
Re: American Celebrities React To Trump’s Twitter Ban (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 09, 2021
gypsey:
I don't know as you have said, so show me!! You obviously was in court that day. grin

You are obviously a election officer to know the election was a fraud? grin

1 Like

Re: American Celebrities React To Trump’s Twitter Ban (Pictures) by justli: 7:52pm On Jan 09, 2021
Lordkratus:
bro please do not take this wrongly, but which university did attend?

Sorry, but I don't understand. Why do you ask?
Re: American Celebrities React To Trump’s Twitter Ban (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 09, 2021
maynia:

How many case did trump filed?
How many was won, how many was lost?
I don't know!! You claimed it was 60 cases right? So show me!! Don't ask me!! grin
Re: American Celebrities React To Trump’s Twitter Ban (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 09, 2021
maynia:

You are obviously a election officer to know the election was a fraud? grin
You are the one banging on about 60 lost cases, clearly you were in court 60 times with Trump's lawyers to have known that.. grin
Re: American Celebrities React To Trump’s Twitter Ban (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 09, 2021
gypsey:
I don't know!! You claimed it was 60 cases right? So show me!! Don't ask me!! grin

It is from the bias media, why worry? cheesy
gypsey:
You are the one banging on about 60 lost cases, clearly you were in court 60 times with Trump's lawyers to have known that.. grin

Yeah that is why trump lost Flatly cheesy cheesy
Re: American Celebrities React To Trump’s Twitter Ban (Pictures) by YorubaPrince: 7:56pm On Jan 09, 2021
Gbogbowa:
what has Trump done wrong,you have an incident and no investigation and you are blaming Trump but that is not democracy

Hear this fool!

1 Like

Re: American Celebrities React To Trump’s Twitter Ban (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 09, 2021
maynia:

It is from the bias media, why worry? cheesy
Exactly! as i thought. grin now what?!! Are you going to go have a cold Beer now and chill? Or are you going to keep ranting unnercerssarily? undecided
Re: American Celebrities React To Trump’s Twitter Ban (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 09, 2021
gypsey:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.buzzfeednews.com/amphtml/zoetillman/trump-election-court-losses-electoral-college

Show me one your own disproving this. And please don't tell me to google. Or that the media says so.

1 Like

Re: American Celebrities React To Trump’s Twitter Ban (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 09, 2021
gypsey:
Exactly! as i thought. grin now what?!! Are you going to go have a cold Beer now and chill? Or are you going to keep ranting unnercerssarily? undecided

Ranting unnecessarily? Didn't trump LOSE all his case? cheesy grin
Re: American Celebrities React To Trump’s Twitter Ban (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 09, 2021
gypsey:

I'm also waiting for your evidence of rigged election, don't show me from Google, just give me facts cheesy

1 Like

Re: American Celebrities React To Trump’s Twitter Ban (Pictures) by Molahnelson(m): 8:00pm On Jan 09, 2021
banana republic.
the era of Decentralization is around
you people will soon be taking out
Re: American Celebrities React To Trump’s Twitter Ban (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 09, 2021
maynia:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.buzzfeednews.com/amphtml/zoetillman/trump-election-court-losses-electoral-college

Show me one your own disproving this. And please don't tell me to google. Or that the media says so.
Yea! Acording to Buzzfeednews.com. grin or whatever they call themselves.

I never claimed Trump lost 60 cases in court, You did. So i asked you for proofs, Remember? undecided
Re: American Celebrities React To Trump’s Twitter Ban (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 09, 2021
gypsey:
Yea! Acording to Buzzfeednews.com. grin or whatever they call themselves.

I never claimed Trump lost 60 cases in court, You did. So i asked you for proofs, Remember? undecided

Yes according to buzzfeednews.com, now disprove it grin tongue
Re: American Celebrities React To Trump’s Twitter Ban (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 09, 2021
maynia:

I'm also waiting for your evidence of rigged election, don't show me from Google, just give me facts cheesy
where in my comment did I make such claim? embarassed
Re: American Celebrities React To Trump’s Twitter Ban (Pictures) by duality(m): 8:03pm On Jan 09, 2021
maynia:

Because there is nothing to he examined.

Over 60 cases and you lost that should tell you something.

Senator Cruz is a republican what else do you want him to say?

Even the supreme court judges said there was no case, who appointed them?

You are the one that's emotional and not thinking right.
Over 60 cases and you lost, the DOJ and attorney general of the country said there is no fraud.

Why is it ONLY the losing side shouting Fraud?

Remove party and candidates and analyze this issue.

Look at what you are saying. will the beneficiaries of fraud ever object?

We should be concerned about the truth.

Court rulings without checking the evidences is perversion of Justice.

Every one will have their day. Don't be a heater of truth.
Re: American Celebrities React To Trump’s Twitter Ban (Pictures) by kushercain: 8:03pm On Jan 09, 2021
longetivity:
ipob pastor

Loool you just gave me a good laugh man
Re: American Celebrities React To Trump’s Twitter Ban (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 09, 2021
maynia:

Yes according to buzzfeednews.com, now disprove it grin tongue
They are biased against Trump. Simple!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Celebrities React To Trump’s Twitter Ban (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 09, 2021
gypsey:
They are biased against Trump. Simple!

Because gypsey said so grin
Re: American Celebrities React To Trump’s Twitter Ban (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 09, 2021
maynia:

I have never made such claims.
Re: American Celebrities React To Trump’s Twitter Ban (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 09, 2021
duality:

Remove party and candidates and analyze this issue.

Look at what you are saying. will the beneficiaries of fraud ever object?

We should be concerned about the truth.

Court rulings without checking the evidences is perversion of Justice.

Every one will have their day. Don't be a heater of truth.

How's the court judges benefitting?
How is the DOJ benefiting?
How is the supreme court judges appointed by trump himself benefiting?

There's no evidence to check. If There's trump would have won atleast 1 case, at least one case!

Is trump enter won't he also benefit?

Everybody except trump, the losing side is not telling the truth.
Only the losing side is telling the truth?

1 Like

Re: American Celebrities React To Trump’s Twitter Ban (Pictures) by BRATISLAVA: 8:08pm On Jan 09, 2021
ecolime:

Incite violence? How? Stop watching CNN dude

Watched CNN to see that exact moment he incited violence, but they cut the video so much and the violence part never came.

Same news was running a live broadcast of Biden speaking against Trump, but the headline on CNN was so negative and vastly different from that on BBC and aljazeera who offered facts and not twisting things to suit their obvious biased standpoint.

2 Likes

Re: American Celebrities React To Trump’s Twitter Ban (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 09, 2021
maynia:

Because gypsey said so grin
well.. you believed them didn't you? Can you proof they are not biased?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: American Celebrities React To Trump’s Twitter Ban (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 09, 2021
gypsey:
well.. you believed them didn't you? Can you proof they are not biased?

You have to prove they are bias first, prove they are bias

1 Like

Re: American Celebrities React To Trump’s Twitter Ban (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 09, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Watched CNN to see that exact moment he incited violence, but they cut the video so much and the violence part never came.

Same news was running a live broadcast of Biden speaking against Trump, but the headline on CNN was so negative and vastly different from that on BBC and aljazeera who offered facts and not twisting things to suit their obvious biased standpoint.

So how did the police die?
And others injured?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Tonto Dike Removes Husband's Name From Instagram (See Screenshots) / Ali Baba's Whatsapp Chat With Aisha Abimbola Before Her Death / Obasanjo Carrying Tonto Dikeh's Son (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.