Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

American Celebrities React To Trump’s Twitter Ban (Pictures) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / American Celebrities React To Trump’s Twitter Ban (Pictures) (61261 Views)

Banky W Driving 2002 Range Rover - 2 Ladies Shocked. Celebrities React / Celebrities React To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D' Third / 11 American Celebrities That Look Great Wearing Ankara (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Celebrities React To Trump’s Twitter Ban (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 09, 2021
maynia:

Ranting unnecessarily? Didn't trump LOSE all his case? cheesy grin
Were you in court that day and witnessed these loses?
Re: American Celebrities React To Trump’s Twitter Ban (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 09, 2021
gypsey:
Were you in court that day and witnessed these loses?

Yes I was in court
Re: American Celebrities React To Trump’s Twitter Ban (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 09, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Watched CNN to see that exact moment he incited violence, but they cut the video so much and the violence part never came.

Same news was running a live broadcast of Biden speaking against Trump, but the headline on CNN was so negative and vastly different from that on BBC and aljazeera who offered facts and not twisting things to suit their obvious biased standpoint.

Watch her recount the violent herself.

https://twitter.com/Cleavon_MD/status/1347334743323394048?s=19
Re: American Celebrities React To Trump’s Twitter Ban (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 09, 2021
maynia:

You have to prove they are bias first, prove they are bias
by their sheer Claims about Trump you posted. The proofs are in their sheer claims, no authentic documents or court's judgements documents to back their claims up.
Re: American Celebrities React To Trump’s Twitter Ban (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 09, 2021
gypsey:
I by their Claims about Trump you posted. The proofs are in their sheer claims no authentic documents or court's judgements documents to back their claims up.

Go and read it boy
Re: American Celebrities React To Trump’s Twitter Ban (Pictures) by BRATISLAVA: 8:14pm On Jan 09, 2021
PAWG:

It's not hatred ma, it's just normal for people to speak up when you're doing the wrong thing. Donald Trump is doing the wrong things lately, hence people speaking up

They've been speaking up since he decided to run. Was he wrong to run?

Most of the Trump hate is sentimental. Was Obama better than him economically etc?
Re: American Celebrities React To Trump’s Twitter Ban (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 09, 2021
maynia:

Go and read it boy
I don't read biased buzzfeednews.com, I bet you listen to CNN also and likes their VIEWS on Trump.
Re: American Celebrities React To Trump’s Twitter Ban (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 09, 2021
Gbogbowa:
you are right no freedom of speech
There's freedom of speech but freedom after speech is what is not guaranteed
Re: American Celebrities React To Trump’s Twitter Ban (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 09, 2021
gypsey:
I don't read biased buzzfeednews.com, I bet you listen to CNN also and likes their VIEWS on Trump.

Hyporcite, you didn't read the news before yet you made this false and bias assertion?

"By their sheer Claims about Trump you posted. The proofs are in their sheer claims, no authentic documents or court's judgements documents to back their claims up.'
maynia:

Yes I was in court
Who else was there in court with you? It must have being only you and your Cat or is it a Horse you have? grin
Re: American Celebrities React To Trump’s Twitter Ban (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 09, 2021
gypsey:
Who else was there in court with you? It must have being only you and your Cat or is it a Horse you have? grin

Yes only me and trump still LOST tongue
Re: American Celebrities React To Trump’s Twitter Ban (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 09, 2021
maynia:

Hyporcite, you didn't read the news before yet you made this false and bias assertion?

"By their sheer Claims about Trump you posted. The proofs are in their sheer claims, no authentic documents or court's judgements documents to back their claims up.'
Same way you didn't read other news that are not saying what you wanna hear like buzzfeednews.
Re: American Celebrities React To Trump’s Twitter Ban (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 09, 2021
gypsey:
Same way you didn't read other news that are not saying what you wanna hear like buzzfeednews.

Liar.
Send me one link saying otherwise, send me one link where trump won any case, just one and please don't tell me to google. Or that the media says so

1 Like

Re: American Celebrities React To Trump’s Twitter Ban (Pictures) by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:23pm On Jan 09, 2021
Activist001:
Today it is Trump, tommorow it may be you. Big tech have now become the regulators of the free world and freedom of speech.

They can now essentially tell you what you can and cannot think - anything away from the mainstream liberal belief system and feminist ideology is now termed "hate speech" and "dangerous to our democracy" just like Buhari does here in Nigeria.

If you support Twitter on this, you're a fool. Their stocks are plummeting after the ban anyways so we'll see how it goes for them.

Trump made Twitter what it is today and this is payback? Who knew Twitter before Trump ran for office in 2016 and used it as his official communication channel since he didn't trust the news?

Another platform will surely rise up and Twitter will regret this decision! You cannot suppress the views of more than half of the USA and the world at large and win. It's not possible.
What kinda nonsense archaic Nigerian mentality is this?

Did you just ask who knew Twitter?
Well I don't know what village you come from, but I've known Twitter since the days of Obama

Trump instigated people into violent rebellion resulting in deaths and you still somehow think that Twitter and others should fold her arms watch

1 Like

Re: American Celebrities React To Trump’s Twitter Ban (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 09, 2021
maynia:

Yes only me and trump still LOST tongue
You see how the world/media works? Don't believe everything you read. Look for proofs. You may not be a fan of Trump but don't just suscribe to rhetorics and soundbites.
Re: American Celebrities React To Trump’s Twitter Ban (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 09, 2021
maynia:

Liar.
Send me one link saying otherwise, send me one link where trump won any case, just one and please don't tell me to google. Or that the media says so
You wouldn't believe it if I did, your mind appears to have been skewed badly not to believe anything pro Trump.
Re: American Celebrities React To Trump’s Twitter Ban (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 09, 2021
gypsey:
You see how the world/media works? Don't believe everything you read. Look for proofs. You may not be a fan of Trump but don't just suscribe to rhetorics and soundbites.

Brainwashed maga, show me one link where trump won any case?
One link

1 Like

Re: American Celebrities React To Trump’s Twitter Ban (Pictures) by PAWG(m): 8:27pm On Jan 09, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

They've been speaking up since he decided to run. Was he wrong to run?

Most of the Trump hate is sentimental. Was Obama better than him economically etc?

Was he blocked when he just decided to run?

President acting like opposition even before elections

1 Like

Re: American Celebrities React To Trump’s Twitter Ban (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 09, 2021
gypsey:
You wouldn't believe it if I did, your mind appears to have been skewed badly not to believe anything pro Trump.

Same way your mind have been skewed badly not to believe what mainstream media tell you.

Listen to your own advice
Re: American Celebrities React To Trump’s Twitter Ban (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 09, 2021
gypsey:
Same way you didn't believe mine, can you blame me too?
Re: American Celebrities React To Trump’s Twitter Ban (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 09, 2021
maynia:

It is from the bias media, why worry? cheesy
exactly, I am not worried, have no reason to be.
Re: American Celebrities React To Trump’s Twitter Ban (Pictures) by PAWG(m): 8:30pm On Jan 09, 2021
Christian07:

So for Donald trump to stand for God is doing the wrong thing and all of a sudden hate and his opponent who intend to lockdown the United State for 100 days and also make people believe in science when she take over power is doing the right thing

Is it your god’s will for him to have incited the brouhaha that claimed lives at Capitol Hill?

...Or you’ll still pin that on the Democrats. Use your head. People will use god to justify all sorts of crap and y’all would hop on it like zombies.

The God is surely not behind your Trump

2 Likes

Re: American Celebrities React To Trump’s Twitter Ban (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 09, 2021
gypsey:
exactly, I am not worried, have no reason to be.

No one is, especially democrats cheesy

You don't believe BBC too grin tongue

Re: American Celebrities React To Trump’s Twitter Ban (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 09, 2021
gypsey:

After recount, guess who won again? tongue tongue

Re: American Celebrities React To Trump’s Twitter Ban (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 09, 2021
maynia:

Same way you didn't believe mine, can you blame me too?
NO, i wouldn't blame you, that is what happens when hatred for Trump clouds people's reasoning.

People should try and seek facts, rather than sentiments and emotional rhetorics.
Re: American Celebrities React To Trump’s Twitter Ban (Pictures) by sofiscatedmoron: 8:33pm On Jan 09, 2021
longetivity:
ipob pastor
Amotekun morrons
Re: American Celebrities React To Trump’s Twitter Ban (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 09, 2021
gypsey:
NO, i wouldn't blame you, that is what happens when hatred for Trump clouds people's reasoning.

People should try and seek facts, rather than sentiments and emotional rhetorics.

Your Idol trump has brainwashed your brain, you are beyond irredeemable.

What facts are we seeking again, that's supreme court judges haven't seen?
That attorney general of the country hasn't seen?
That DOJ of the country hasn't seen?

Only trump and his illetrate maga are seeing shocked

2 Likes

Re: American Celebrities React To Trump’s Twitter Ban (Pictures) by PervertProphet: 8:35pm On Jan 09, 2021
PenName55:

Do you guys have comprehension problem or what. Where in that post did he compare Trump to Jesus?

He said he stand for Jesus and he supports Trump. And so what?

They are evil seeds of satan exactly like the Pharisees of Jesus time. All they do is twist the words of the moniker, Righteousness and try to quote what they understand in the Bible.
Re: American Celebrities React To Trump’s Twitter Ban (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 09, 2021
maynia:

After recount, guess who won again? tongue tongue
according to which biased news? I didn't see any documentations singned by anyone/people who participated personally.
Re: American Celebrities React To Trump’s Twitter Ban (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 09, 2021
gypsey:
according to which biased news? I didn't see any documentations singned by anyone/people who participated personally.

Only trump SLAVES haven't seen it because even trump himself has seen it, cheesy

1 Like

Re: American Celebrities React To Trump’s Twitter Ban (Pictures) by PervertProphet: 8:36pm On Jan 09, 2021
OscarJaden:
you need to be ban for for 100years for typing this rubbish

How I wish there was a dislike button on Nairaland for this your comment.
Re: American Celebrities React To Trump’s Twitter Ban (Pictures) by steeltrust: 8:37pm On Jan 09, 2021
Righteousness2:
So Called Celebrities who need Help are the ones Reacting..

What does it Profit you to be called a Celebrity on Earth and be heading for Destruction without knowing..

When the World is against you, you know you are on the right part.

What the Earth thinks, Does or says about you is irrelevant!
Light and Darkness cannot stay together!

What the KING of Kings says and knows about you is what Counts!

Leave all these people! They all are mere creatures throwing hands and legs in the air.

What is Coming From Above is what will Shake all Inhabitants..

I Laugh because what I see is a Nation and people begging for Wrath.

I am too Heavenly loaded to be Deceived!

I Stand For JESUS Christ even if it Cost my Life
I Support President Trump
I Stand for Godliness, Justice and Uprightness..
I Stand Against a generation of A-men and Awoman
ogbeni koshi joo

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Moesha Boduong And Her Camel Toe Strike A Pose In New Photos / He Told His Tailor To Sew Ebuka's Style But Got This (photos) / "Koredo Bello Went From Godwin To Godforbid In This Photo"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.