Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Sex With A Stranger Is Amazing - Twitter Lady. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex With A Stranger Is Amazing - Twitter Lady. (4389 Views)

Never Buy A Lady Pepsi And Bread When She Visits - Twitter Lady / Any Guy Earning 50k Should Not Have Any Business Getting Married - Twitter Lady / “If You Wear A Pant Throughout The Day, You’ve Got Problems” - Twitter Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex With A Stranger Is Amazing - Twitter Lady. by ashewoboy(m): 3:14pm On Jan 09, 2021
Ladies. ubunja said it. he has a miseducation on it. ladies relish sex with a stranger.

ubunja, emancipating men from pvssy slaverycheesy.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex With A Stranger Is Amazing - Twitter Lady. by ashewoboy(m): 3:14pm On Jan 09, 2021
how many likes for ubunja?cheesy.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sex With A Stranger Is Amazing - Twitter Lady. by Kriss216: 3:14pm On Jan 09, 2021
Girls always want to use us solely for sex, and it’s not right. Guys aim is to serve God and do His commandments.

14 Likes

Re: Sex With A Stranger Is Amazing - Twitter Lady. by ubunja(m): 3:22pm On Jan 09, 2021

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex With A Stranger Is Amazing - Twitter Lady. by ashewoboy(m): 3:24pm On Jan 09, 2021
ubunja:
@ashewoboy, the game never lies: https://www.nairaland.com/4954301/ubunjas-miseducation-sex-strangers

ubunja, the redpiill pedagoguecheesy. well done. keep up the good job.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex With A Stranger Is Amazing - Twitter Lady. by ubunja(m): 3:45pm On Jan 09, 2021
ashewoboy:

ubunja, the redpiill pedagoguecheesy. well done. keep up the good job.
you just brought back a lot of memories with that writeup. See back then the Miseducations were simple straight-to-the-point articles that carried one theme at a time. Nowadays they're these long complicated multi-themed works that are mentally taxing to go through. But it's all good.

Thanks for the heads-up.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex With A Stranger Is Amazing - Twitter Lady. by meobizy(f): 3:56pm On Jan 09, 2021
Who cares what runs girls have to say?

1 Like

Re: Sex With A Stranger Is Amazing - Twitter Lady. by Chummynoni(m): 3:59pm On Jan 09, 2021
See someone's future wife oo. What is this world turning to?. Imagine the preaching of this Idiot
Re: Sex With A Stranger Is Amazing - Twitter Lady. by ubunja(m): 4:10pm On Jan 09, 2021
meobizy:
Who cares what runs girls have to say?
as long as a man is not going to marry a virgin, these are the future wives.

It's rather adorable and also naive that guys still think there's a great devide between good girls and bad girls. Lol that boundary gets smaller by the day.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex With A Stranger Is Amazing - Twitter Lady. by ubunja(m): 4:20pm On Jan 09, 2021
Chummynoni:
See someone's future wife oo. What is this world turning to?. Imagine the preaching of this Idiot
she's just verbalizing what the majority of women believe and know. She's actually doing a lot of men a favour who don't realize how women reason.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex With A Stranger Is Amazing - Twitter Lady. by CaveAdullam: 4:54pm On Jan 09, 2021
ubunja:
you just brought back a lot of memories with that writeup. See back then the Miseducations were simple straight-to-the-point articles that carried one theme at a time. Nowadays they're these long complicated multi-themed works that are mentally taxing to go through. But it's all good.

Thanks for the heads-up.
I think that's the only short article of yours that I have read. Anyways, I'm about going to another tour de Ubunjas'miseducations. But the only problem is that some beautiful threads has been deleted. Notwithstanding, the ones available are capable of enlightenment. And as a reminder: I'm still waiting for that bestseller book of yours.

Thanks.

God bless.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex With A Stranger Is Amazing - Twitter Lady. by ednut1(m): 5:08pm On Jan 09, 2021
Chummynoni:
the future is scary

Re: Sex With A Stranger Is Amazing - Twitter Lady. by ubunja(m): 7:41pm On Jan 09, 2021
CaveAdullam:
I think that's the only short article of yours that I have read. Anyways, I'm about going to another tour de Ubunjas'miseducations. But the only problem is that some beautiful threads has been deleted. Notwithstanding, the ones available are capable of enlightenment. And as a reminder: I'm still waiting for that bestseller book of yours.

Thanks.

God bless.
most of those deleted writeups I rewrote under different titles with even better research and depth. Believe me you're not missing much.

2 Likes

Re: Sex With A Stranger Is Amazing - Twitter Lady. by Biingoo: 6:49am On Jan 10, 2021
Re: Sex With A Stranger Is Amazing - Twitter Lady. by youngvikthor(m): 7:27am On Jan 10, 2021
Ritual ingredient sad
Re: Sex With A Stranger Is Amazing - Twitter Lady. by Akinbahm(m): 7:52am On Jan 10, 2021
Kriss216:
Girls always want to use us solely for sex, and it’s not right. Guys aim is to serve God and do His commandments.

They dressed nudely only to accuse us of objectifying them as s3x object...

Their main target is to get random s3x & extract money from us and they still claim we only see them as a sperm bank.

Note: Ladies will still blame and/or accuse you for sth uncalled for done by themselves beware!
Re: Sex With A Stranger Is Amazing - Twitter Lady. by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 10, 2021
where's that dude that usually say "Nigerian gals are useless?
his attention is needed heregrin

2 Likes

Re: Sex With A Stranger Is Amazing - Twitter Lady. by ashewoboy(m): 5:12pm On Jan 10, 2021
lalasticlala.

(1) (Reply)

I’m In Love With My Sister / Dark Skin Girls Only / Seven Stages Of How Men Fall In Love...a Must Read For Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.