Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,855 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

Leaked voice note from a member of IPOB security network - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leaked voice note from a member of IPOB security network (1475 Views)

Ohanaeze Distances Self From Ipob’s Security Network. / IPOB Security Network Carries AK 47 In New Video / Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Security Outfit, Result Of Governors' Failure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leaked voice note from a member of IPOB security network by OyigboUpdate: 7:54pm On Jan 09, 2021
One of the people in Nnamdi Kanu's Eastern Stupidity Network (ESN) lamenting lack of food and support from the Yahoo Yahoo FeedMe Fighter in the bush. He also said that most of them have ran away
Watch and listen
https://www.facebook.com/103157684680128/posts/223477832648112/

1 Share

Re: Leaked voice note from a member of IPOB security network by Paperworka: 8:53pm On Jan 09, 2021
OyigboUpdate, You have decided to dedicate your time, money and energy looking for Irrelevant news on ESN or MAZI NNAMDI KANU to spill here, I might not know the reason you are doing this, I could as well guess that its either..

You are a paid agent or you were sacked from the organization (IPOB) or you had have an issue with the KANU's Family or you can even be a Fulani man

But if you are from the southern part of Nigeria. I want to let you know that FULANI will never trust a saboteur and you can never be friend to them because of your actions

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leaked voice note from a member of IPOB security network by OyigboUpdate: 9:01pm On Jan 09, 2021
Paperworka:
Oyigbo
Update

1 Like

Re: Leaked voice note from a member of IPOB security network by Biodun556(m): 9:05pm On Jan 09, 2021
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leaked voice note from a member of IPOB security network by AsiwajuNdigbo: 9:10pm On Jan 09, 2021
I wonder how this forest tree animal is able to open ipob thread everyday and has never been banned honestly. Mtchew
Re: Leaked voice note from a member of IPOB security network by AsiwajuNdigbo: 9:11pm On Jan 09, 2021

1 Like

Re: Leaked voice note from a member of IPOB security network by AsiwajuNdigbo: 9:12pm On Jan 09, 2021
Re: Leaked voice note from a member of IPOB security network by AsiwajuNdigbo: 9:12pm On Jan 09, 2021

1 Like

Re: Leaked voice note from a member of IPOB security network by AsiwajuNdigbo: 9:13pm On Jan 09, 2021
Re: Leaked voice note from a member of IPOB security network by Paperworka: 9:16pm On Jan 09, 2021
drail
Re: Leaked voice note from a member of IPOB security network by Marine54(m): 9:21pm On Jan 09, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Update
Typical Aboki! Obsession with ESN can led to your early grave. Ask that Moniker called MinorityOpinion..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Leaked voice note from a member of IPOB security network by div111(m): 9:46pm On Jan 09, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
[s] Watch and listen https://www.facebook.com/103157684680128/posts/223477832648112/[/s]
this udele no dey tire?? grin
Re: Leaked voice note from a member of IPOB security network by OyigboUpdate: 10:07pm On Jan 09, 2021
Marine54:
Typical Aboki! Absession with ESN can led to your early grave. Ask that Moniker called MinorityOpinion..

Is not absession is obsession

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked voice note from a member of IPOB security network by Marine54(m): 10:18pm On Jan 09, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Is not absession is obsession
ok noted! Stop being obsess with ESN...

2 Likes

Re: Leaked voice note from a member of IPOB security network by chukwuaustin(m): 12:38am On Jan 10, 2021
Marine54:
Typical Aboki! Obsession with ESN can led to your early grave. Ask that Moniker called MinorityOpinion..
you are a disgrace to Ndigbo. Hungry I'd killing ESN in the bush and u are hiding from the truth... KANU OF KANURI boys e no go better for Una
Re: Leaked voice note from a member of IPOB security network by Notasyouthink: 12:45am On Jan 10, 2021
chukwuaustin:
you are a disgrace to Ndigbo. Hungry I'd killing ESN in the bush and u are hiding from the truth... KANU OF KANURI boys e no go better for Una
What do you have to say about zoo soldiers hunger dey wire for sambisa forest??

You must be hiding from the truth for refusing to condemn that.
Re: Leaked voice note from a member of IPOB security network by Marine54(m): 6:34am On Jan 10, 2021
chukwuaustin:
Typical fulani muslim claiming IBo! I have said it severally in this forum that am ain't IBO, but support the principle of self determination, it's a GOD given right.
Aboki face your already wratched and backwards north.
You region is at wars with itself , and you're here chasing shadow.
This is classic case of leaving your own house burning, while chasing rat in another man's house.
Typical fulani muslim..

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Army Are Not Different From Bandits / Port Harcourt - A Rising Beauty - (pics) / Cow ban is best way to end herds men menace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.