Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,355 members, 7,957,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:47 AM

FG Awaits $5.3 Billion Chinese Loan For Ibadan-kano Rail Line - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Awaits $5.3 Billion Chinese Loan For Ibadan-kano Rail Line (19460 Views)

Amaechi: $5.3 Billion Chinese Loan Delaying Ibadan-Kano Railway Construction / FG Commences Ibadan-Kano Railway Project (Photos) / Buhari Approves ₦123 Bilion For Ibadan-Kano Rail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Awaits $5.3 Billion Chinese Loan For Ibadan-kano Rail Line by tsdarkside(m): 1:44pm On Jan 10, 2021
LordErrk:

The fact that, of all the things I wrote, that was what caught your attention shows that your a fool like your father Buhari.

Buhari is not my father....

am just tellin you,you are mostly wrong....
Re: FG Awaits $5.3 Billion Chinese Loan For Ibadan-kano Rail Line by tsdarkside(m): 1:58pm On Jan 10, 2021
3Ceagle:

Everything must not be about Lagos. Are we planning a one city country? The likes of Obudu and Tinapa failed because of lack of infrastructure and government buying into it.All rail system lead to north and non links west to ss/se, does mean that no commerce exist in this axis? Take the port system for example, the Apapa port is made to look like the only port we have in Nigeria, should it be so? Check out the number of trailers you will see heading to ss/se. The southern rail is important as the northern rail.

look...talk as much as you like,but facts remains it will be very expensive to turn all places in nigeria to be like lagos....forget it....germany tried that and were nearly bankrupt....go study german social system and tell me getting east germany back was a good idea....
Re: FG Awaits $5.3 Billion Chinese Loan For Ibadan-kano Rail Line by Firstreality(m): 2:16pm On Jan 10, 2021
please where is South East railway. tribalism written all over this nation. only south west and north is enjoying the rail way construction. God help this country
Re: FG Awaits $5.3 Billion Chinese Loan For Ibadan-kano Rail Line by Oblang(m): 3:14pm On Jan 10, 2021
thatigboman:
u are very stupid for bringing my father into this

Exactly what ppl like u deserve. U come online to spew what u know nothing abt in the name of criticism.
Re: FG Awaits $5.3 Billion Chinese Loan For Ibadan-kano Rail Line by Latvin: 3:23pm On Jan 10, 2021
7lives:

Check some of my post on this forum, I said Buhari will go into Nigeria history as the best president ever.
Not because he is the most intelligent among his peers, but because he is the most committed, and has the discipline and courage to do what it takes, to develop this country.
A lot of projects that Buhari government is undertaking now, should have been completed even before year 2000.
My dad told me that during the Festac 77, a foreign journalist interviewed a government officials, about the bogus spending.
The answer from the official is that, " money is not Nigeria's problem, na how to spend it ".
The whole world knows what happened to Nigeria five years later.
It takes a disciplined and a committed leader to build a nation.
A lot of heavy loads that are supposed to be moved by rail are being moved by road, killing and wasting human lives.
My prayer is that God should sustain Buhari to complete his tenure, so that some of his projects, will not become another abandoned project.
Buhari is Nigeria's Attarturk, God bless him.
God bless Nigeria.

100% in support of your post. Nothing more to add.

The naysayers and doubting Thomases will come round eventually though I seriously doubt it
Re: FG Awaits $5.3 Billion Chinese Loan For Ibadan-kano Rail Line by Aconomist: 5:50pm On Jan 10, 2021
7lives:

SW can do without all these aforementioned suggestions.
You can suck a monkey dik. You don't speak for the South West.
Re: FG Awaits $5.3 Billion Chinese Loan For Ibadan-kano Rail Line by Aconomist: 5:52pm On Jan 10, 2021
7lives:

Check some of my post on this forum, I said Buhari will go into Nigeria history as the best president ever.
Not because he is the most intelligent among his peers, but because he is the most committed, and has the discipline and courage to do what it takes, to develop this country.
A lot of projects that Buhari government is undertaking now, should have been completed even before year 2000.
My dad told me that during the Festac 77, a foreign journalist interviewed a government officials, about the bogus spending.
The answer from the official is that, " money is not Nigeria's problem, na how to spend it ".
The whole world knows what happened to Nigeria five years later.
It takes a disciplined and a committed leader to build a nation.
A lot of heavy loads that are supposed to be moved by rail are being moved by road, killing and wasting human lives.
My prayer is that God should sustain Buhari to complete his tenure, so that some of his projects, will not become another abandoned project.
Buhari is Nigeria's Attarturk, God bless him.
God bless Nigeria.
I agree with you. He is the best president from an infrastructure perspective. That monkey Goodluck Johnathan enjoyed oil prices of u to $100 per barrel and still accomplished nothing.
Re: FG Awaits $5.3 Billion Chinese Loan For Ibadan-kano Rail Line by samdunzo: 5:59pm On Jan 10, 2021
7lives:

Did you just say funds from Lagos?, owo Eko, Eko lo ngbe.
I will personally recommend that a GREAT WALL be erected between SW and the rest of the south..
Abi no be from SW dem comot midwest?, e koshi danu jor.

grin E ma binu pada mi
Re: FG Awaits $5.3 Billion Chinese Loan For Ibadan-kano Rail Line by DedeNkem: 7:20pm On Jan 10, 2021
Buhari won't live long after he leaves office, so he doesn't care about what would happen in future after all these loans are squandered!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lawan Finally Acknowledges Machina, Admits End To 23-year NASS Journey / Tinubu Achieved In Few Days What Buhari Couldn't Do In Years - Femi Kayode / Lawal Dan Gashua: The Good Baker Who's The Breadwinner To Refugee Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.