Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,403 members, 7,815,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 (68141 Views)

West Ham United Vs Manchester City (2 - 2) On 15th May 2022 / Chelsea Vs Manchester City : FA Cup (1 - 0) On 17th April 2021 / Arsenal Vs Manchester City : FA Cup Semi-Final (2 - 0) On 18th July 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by Dreambeat: 7:38pm On May 15, 2021
Tuchel showed arrogance and complacency in his team selection. He got it sooo wrong today

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by Reussite: 7:38pm On May 15, 2021
Temmylee01:
What am patiently waiting for is the premier league match, Leicester should re-kill dem again so that Liverpool will near them bumper to bumper.
Lol that would be really interesting. cheesy
Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 15, 2021
Chelsea ntoorrr tongue
Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by Wordson(m): 7:39pm On May 15, 2021
Dreambeat:
Why rest players against Arsenal and still come to lose in the FA cup final. Playing Alonso and Ziyech in a big match like this was the dumbest decision he ever made
Really? Dsame guys dat scored against Man city and helped chelsea with d win in dir last encounter?

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by richmond500: 7:40pm On May 15, 2021
Mustiboy:

Doesn't change anything. If Atalanta and Milan each win their next fixtures which are against small clubs, Juventus will have Napoli to contend with. The bad news is, Napoli is also playing against small clubs in their next two fixtures, and they only need four points from both matches.
Atalanta will face Milan in their last game, juve can still qualify

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by Neimar: 7:40pm On May 15, 2021
richmond500:

Juve can't if they decide to play for a draw
Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by deji17: 7:42pm On May 15, 2021
Reference:

Better PR for Nigeria than all the old hags in embassies and consulates throughout the world. The only flag being flown in that pitch right now.

I love it! Kelz is Superb.
Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by fergie001: 7:43pm On May 15, 2021
openmine:

come ohh why u no congratulate me after we win una nah tongue tongue
You no dey forget something sef?

Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by Dreambeat: 7:44pm On May 15, 2021
Wordson:
Really? Dsame guys dat scored against Man city and helped chelsea with d win in dir last encounter?
Because they scored against City makes them good players? Have you watched them play all season? I can forgive Ziyech because he is new to the premiership and to Chelsea but for Alonso, he has never been good enough at his role
Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by Wordson(m): 7:44pm On May 15, 2021
openmine:

Oga relax....1 saw the replay...it hit his thigh before it was met by the scorer of the only goal in the match!
Oga please accept your loss in peace jare! tongue tongue
bad guy..lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by Federickson02: 7:45pm On May 15, 2021
sirconfidence1:

Offside is offside. Nothing like little offside. More loss in advance to chelshit.
I see you couldnt comprehend my statement. It's so obvious, sorry to say.
When did I saw it wasn't an offside in my comment? Ffs, it's an offside hence it was disallowed. The only thing I'm angry with is VAR's decision not to review the hand ball in the build up that led to the goal of Leicester. I mean, if you're willing to review and disallow Chelsea's goal just because of an offside, why cant you disallow Leicester goal that that had a clear hand ball in the build up? A Foul is a foul. Chelsea players including Kepa all protested but the ref and VAR waved play on. They waved play on in their but decided to review ours despite the protests made by our players. This shows that there are some kind of partiality, I must say. You don't have to be sentimental about this, we were robbed.

In the meantime, you seem to be a hater, so kindly keep off pls. I wanna have some quite time now alone since it isn't easy to go through to a final and them lose embarassed cry embarassed

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by Hespee93: 7:46pm On May 15, 2021
Mustiboy:

Doesn't change anything. If Atalanta and Milan each win their next fixtures which are against small clubs, Juventus will have Napoli to contend with. The bad news is, Napoli is also playing against small clubs in their next two fixtures, and they only need four points from both matches.

Bro forget about Atlanta or Napoli playing small teams.

The body gorverbing Seria A will prefer Juventus to qualify than the rest.

The offociating of both Atalanta and Napoli match will be biase to extend that will favour Juventus.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by Rahkman: 7:47pm On May 15, 2021
Banter1:
I dont understand this coaches honestly. You spent millions to buy good players then you benched them on an important matches. TUCHEL messed up on this one big time. And whathafuk was KEPA DOING IN OUR GOAL?
forget kepa even oliver kahn no fit keep that shot

1 Like

Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by Silentgroper(m): 7:47pm On May 15, 2021
LesbianBoy:
Chelsea cannot afford to lose this match o

So to give them confidence for UCL against man city
I feel they'd be hurt by dz loss which will have dem angered nd fired up against man city. I have big feeling they'd beat man city

1 Like

Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by blowjohn(m): 7:47pm On May 15, 2021
IamNumeroUno:

Well, that's United's headache.

My bad!
Man city will win sha
Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by kolajoo(m): 7:47pm On May 15, 2021
Danielmegg:
hope say d Goal no tear net���
E choke Agbero club chop am. Una no see how everywhere calm grin grin grin. So happy for Senior man
Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by Zachsneider: 7:47pm On May 15, 2021
Man City Right Now to Chelsea as regards May 29: If I catch you in my hends... Your blood will dryyy grin grin angry

Anyone interested in a free Jumia Voucher Code?

Use this: JMSTYLER

it gives you a 10% off when you buy anything on the Jumia App
Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by Antoeni(m): 7:48pm On May 15, 2021
Leicester Saved the world from noise pollution. Chelsea fans new excuse 'We allowed them win because FA cup is mickey mouse cup, we want the UCL'

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by Federickson02: 7:48pm On May 15, 2021
openmine:

Oga relax....1 saw the replay...it hit his thigh before it was met by the scorer of the only goal in the match!
Oga please accept your loss in peace jare! tongue tongue

It bounced off his knee into his hand. Wtf did you even watch the match? We've lost alrwsdy, u don't need to be biased and sentimental just speak the truth pls

1 Like

Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by pek(m): 7:49pm On May 15, 2021
saajus:
VAR must be just. There was an obvious handball in the buildup to Leceister's goal. It was very obvious. The hand changed the direction of the ball, so it was handball. When the ball hit the leg of the player, it's going backward to Chelsea's goal, but the hand of the player changed the direction of the ball to the player that lay the final pass to Tillersman. It's an easy pick. Is aw it at real time. Why can't VAR pick that?
Cry more. When you don't know the rules of handball, you disgrace yourself

1 Like

Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by Mustiboy(m): 7:50pm On May 15, 2021
richmond500:

Atalanta and Milan each have two games in hand. Juventus only has one left.

If Atalanta and Milan each win their next fixtures, Juventus should pray Napoli drops point.
Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by observanc1: 7:50pm On May 15, 2021
Headline 2moro "Chelsea defeated by a championship team at FA Cup Finals"
Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by Debroslink: 7:50pm On May 15, 2021
richmond500:

Even if Milan lose to Atalanta and win all their remaining matches, Milan will still qualify for UCL cos of better head to head record over Juventus.

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by IamNumeroUno: 7:51pm On May 15, 2021
betcoin16:
Are you Lossing alot in betting? Get this VIP sure betting app with 80% daily winning... Check my signature and WhatsApp me if you're interested. App is affordable and Price is negotiable...

Very bad marketing strategy. Very very bad.

You have an App with an alleged 80% success rate, yet you want to beg for crumbs?

Let me give you free consultation(you fit pay me if you like sha)

1. Over 60 Million Nigerians are actively involved in sport betting, as gamblers I mean.

2. If your App is as good as you claim, then monetize it in the Google play store and iOS.

3. If only 1 million people download your App, out of 60 million, yes, it is very possible, as long as you provide the right service.

Let's say just 100k out of the 1 million downloads are active users and interstitial ads; lets say each user is shown 10 ads each day they use the app.

Then you have:

10(Ads) x 100,000(active users) = 1,000,000 impressions a day.

So, the earnings with $0.05 CPC(Cost Per Click) you get:

1,000,000 × 0.05 = $50,000 per day.

That’s sweet $1.5M(N619 million) per month

Let's assume the worst case scenario and divide our analysis by ten again.

Your earnings become:
100,000 × 0.05 = $5,000 per day.

That's $150,000(N61 million) per month.

Again, divide further by another 10.

You have 10,000 × 0.05 .....do you get the drill now?

There is so much money in technology. But the mistake Programmers and developers have is that, they so much disregard the power of marketers and advertisers.

Stop looking down on yourself, if really your App is as good as you claim.

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by observanc1: 7:51pm On May 15, 2021
saajus:
VAR must be just. There was an obvious handball in the buildup to Leceister's goal. It was very obvious. The hand changed the direction of the ball, so it was handball. When the ball hit the leg of the player, it's going backward to Chelsea's goal, but the hand of the player changed the direction of the ball to the player that lay the final pass to Tillersman. It's an easy pick. Is aw it at real time. Why can't VAR pick that?
i feel your pain
Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by Rodwave: 7:51pm On May 15, 2021
fergie001:

For the first time....openmine rodwave ebukahades10 gbest90 Wordson crazygod kyase ray07 redblood01 dfrost emeijeh fuckingmallam45 lamasta celebrate together openly.....

Lol.. I was so busy today, didn't watch the match. You mean almighty Tuchel cannot beat this lackadaisical Leicester team? Wondaful!
Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by Mustiboy(m): 7:52pm On May 15, 2021
Hespee93:

Bro forget about Atlanta or Napoli playing small teams.

The body gorverbing Seria A will prefer Juventus to qualify than the rest.

The offociating of both Atalanta and Napoli match will be biase to extend that will favour Juventus.

Hmmm maybe that sha.

But Napoli is the only problem. Atalanta and Milan are both qualifying, regardless of who wins between them when they face off in their last fixture for this season.

Regardless, all Napoli has to do is win their last two matches and Juventus are out
Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by LesbianBoy(m): 7:52pm On May 15, 2021
Naija celebs have started famzing like I predicted

Success is good o. Hustle ooooooooooooooo

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by scally11: 7:52pm On May 15, 2021
Why everywhere con quiet like this. God I thank you for Leceister city for saving us from unnecessary noise. Any team that have city in their name must surely beat Chelsea Fc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by psychologist(m): 7:53pm On May 15, 2021
Federickson02:

I see you couldnt comprehend my statement. It's so obvious, sorry to say.
When did I saw it wasn't an offside in my comment? Ffs, it's an offside hence it was disallowed. The only thing I'm angry with is VAR's decision not to review the hand ball in the build up that led to the goal of Leicester. I mean, if you're willing to review and disallow Chelsea's goal just because of an offside, why cant you disallow Leicester goal that that had a clear hand ball in the build up? A Foul is a foul. Chelsea players including Kepa all protested but the ref and VAR waved play on. They waved play on in their but decided to review ours despite the protests made by our players. This shows that there are some kind of partiality, I must say. You don't have to be sentimental about this, we were robbed.

In the meantime, you seem to be a hater, so kindly keep off pls. I wanna have some quite time now alone since it isn't easy to go through to a final and them lose embarassed cry embarassed

Blahblahblah

It gives me joy to see chelshit fans soliloquizing like this. grin

Yes, I am a chelsea hater + A Barcelona fan tongue

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by IamNumeroUno: 7:53pm On May 15, 2021
blowjohn:

My bad!
Man city will win sha

Now you're talking

1 Like

Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by Mustiboy(m): 7:54pm On May 15, 2021
Debroslink:

Even if Milan lose to Atalanta and win all their remaining matches, Milan will still qualify for UCL cos of better head to head record over Juventus.

Milan only has two matches left, so if Atalanta beat them in the last fixture, they will still advance over Juve due to the better head-to-head record, just as you rightly said.

Juventus are done for. They should pray Napoli drops point.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (27) (Reply)

Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 4th January 2017 / Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (1 - 5) On 7th March 2017 / Aston Villa Vs Liverpool (7 - 2) On 4th October 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.