Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 (68147 Views)

West Ham United Vs Manchester City (2 - 2) On 15th May 2022 / Chelsea Vs Manchester City : FA Cup (1 - 0) On 17th April 2021 / Arsenal Vs Manchester City : FA Cup Semi-Final (2 - 0) On 18th July 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by fergie001: 7:55pm On May 15, 2021
Rodwave:

Lol.. I was so busy today, didn't watch the match. You mean almighty Tuchel cannot beat this lackadaisical Leicester team? Wondaful!
I didn't watch either....I was on my way to the East....But I was following in spirit grin

You will soon hear #TuchelOut
Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by Federickson02: 7:56pm On May 15, 2021
psychologist:

Blahblahblah

It gives me joy to see chelshit fans soliloquizing like this. grin

Yes, I am a chelsea hater + A Barcelona fan tongue

Im actually a fan of Messi which means I've a small affection for barca too. I'm feeling pain right and I trust you would know how it feels since your team has been there before. The Liverpool loss must've hurt like hell.

In the meantime, can u just let me be pls? embarassed
Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by Pharmmaqp: 7:57pm On May 15, 2021
Federickson02:

I see you couldnt comprehend my statement. It's so obvious, sorry to say.
When did I saw it wasn't an offside in my comment? Ffs, it's an offside hence it was disallowed. The only thing I'm angry with is VAR's decision not to review the hand ball in the build up that led to the goal of Leicester. I mean, if you're willing to review and disallow Chelsea's goal just because of an offside, why cant you disallow Leicester goal that that had a clear hand ball in the build up? A Foul is a foul. Chelsea players including Kepa all protested but the ref and VAR waved play on. They waved play on in their but decided to review ours despite the protests made by our players. This shows that there are some kind of partiality, I must say. You don't have to be sentimental about this, we were robbed.

In the meantime, you seem to be a hater, so kindly keep off pls. I wanna have some quite time now alone since it isn't easy to go through to a final and them lose embarassed cry embarassed

Yen Yen Yen!..

Abeg let us hear something!..

Did VAR review the second sterling penalty claim against man city?..

Better foul play in your 18 box wasn't reviewed .. you no shout VAR

Oh you forgot!.. now VAR is not good!.

Uncle accept your L in peace

5 Likes

Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by Vinnie2000(m): 7:57pm On May 15, 2021
Hespee93:

Bro forget about Atlanta or Napoli playing small teams.

The body gorverbing Seria A will prefer Juventus to qualify than the rest.

The offociating of both Atalanta and Napoli match will be biase to extend that will favour Juventus.

Very good analysis from you!?

Told a guy today in a viewing centre dat Serie A will not want Juventus to fall Into Europa league!!

Dis is because C. Ronaldo might leave to Anoda club. N dats very Risky!!

So Dem might influence d matches of Napoli or Atalanta for one of Dem to draw or lose in d coming games..

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by Igbojihadist: 7:57pm On May 15, 2021
deji17:

Biafra? What is that?
the people from the rising sun the people way God bless i mean the real people from south east

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by LesbianBoy(m): 7:57pm On May 15, 2021
Senior man kels is live on Instagram and Tacha no wan gree o the babe just dey drop comments.

Success good o

Meanwhile E fit be true say she dey date am o grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by elmaz(m): 7:58pm On May 15, 2021
how body do u
Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by maureensylvia(f): 7:58pm On May 15, 2021
sammyonal:
beautiful girl like u dey support ogogoro club, better port to a nice club.

Lol nooo team hala Madrid ooo grin
Just Supporting my hubby tonight... cheesy
Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by Dandollars311(m): 7:58pm On May 15, 2021
Leicester don rape Chelsea to their satisfaction
Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by Federickson02: 7:59pm On May 15, 2021
Pharmmaqp:

Yen Yen Yen!..

Abeg let us hear something!..

Did VAR review the second sterling penalty claim against man city?..

Better foul play in your 18 box wasn't reviewed .. you no shout VAR

Oh you forgot!.. now VAR is not good!.

Uncle accept your L in peace

If the second penalty really hurt man city fans like I'm hurting right now, then VAR should be removed for good. They're hurting people more than the good they're doing. Ojoro everywhere undecided
Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by EyezofGod120: 7:59pm On May 15, 2021
Chelsea don shedi balabala
Shedi bolobolo grin

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by Mustiboy(m): 7:59pm On May 15, 2021
Neimar:

Juve can't if they decide to play for a draw

Even if Milan loses to Atalanta, they will still progress over Juve due to better head-to-head record.

As it is, Juventus' only saving grace is Napoli. Napoli has to drop points in either of their last fixtures for Juventus to qualify.
Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by Rodwave: 7:59pm On May 15, 2021
fergie001:

I didn't watch either....I was on my way to the East....But I was following in spirit grin

You will soon hear #TuchelOut
Hahaha.. You. Mean the best coach in the entire milky-way right now?

Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by okuta007: 7:59pm On May 15, 2021
No single team in top 4 of the EPL will win everything this season, BUT all will at least win something grin

1. Manchester City will not win the UCL but they have won the League
2. Manchester United will come second, they did not win the League but they will win Europa Cup
3. Leicester is Third, they did not win the League but they won the FA Cup
4. Chelsea comes fourth, they did not win the League, they did not win the FA Cup, but they will win the UCL

What a year!!!! All top 4 will win something at least - no outright loser!!!! grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by observanc1: 7:59pm On May 15, 2021
“We’re building a team no one would want to play against” has lost to both Arsenal and Leicester in one week

4 Likes

Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by Jazzman01: 8:00pm On May 15, 2021
I hope city will take a cue from this. I said it that to beat this CHE side, you need to be aggressive and fast paced. Not those lazy passing and slow paced game we have seen so far from City, Madrid and Porto.

4 Likes

Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by observanc1: 8:01pm On May 15, 2021
okuta007:
No single team in top 4 of the EPL will win everything but all will at least one teal will win something

1. Manchester City will not win the UCL but they have won the League
2. Manchester United will come second, they did not win the League but they will win Europa Cup
3. Leicester is Third, they did not win the League but they won the FA Cup
4. Chelsea comes fourth, they did not win the League, they did not win the FA Cup, but they will win the UCL

What a year!!!! All top 4 will win something at least - no outright loser!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
who told u that chelsea will come 4th.
Chelsea that Leicester will still defeat on Tuesday

1 Like

Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by Mustiboy(m): 8:01pm On May 15, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Very good analysis from you!?

Told a guy today in a viewing centre dat Serie A will not want Juventus to fall Into Europa league!!

Dis is because C. Ronaldo might leave to Anoda club. N dats very Risky!!

So Dem might influence d matches of Napoli or Atalanta for one of Dem to draw or lose in d coming games..

Juventus has to worry about Napoli, not Atalanta or Milan. The latters' matches don't matter anymore. Milan has a better head-to-head record over Juventus, and Atalanta are a tad far above Juventus point-wise
Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by Wordson(m): 8:01pm On May 15, 2021
Dreambeat:
Because they scored against City makes them good players? Have you watched them play all season? I can forgive Ziyech because he is new to the premiership and to Chelsea but for Alonso, he has never been good enough at his role
I can't say much abt Alonso anyway, but Ziyech is improving greatly in his game having shipped in 6 goals in all for chelsea dis season. I know he still has a lot up his sleeves
Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by BAZ001: 8:02pm On May 15, 2021
Ordinary Leicester city, Chelsea no fit beat for finals na man city dem wan beat for champions league
Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by tonyzeal(m): 8:03pm On May 15, 2021
Ndidi settled the stupid comparison with Kante.

Better than him x1000

It’s not about run & covering grounds like Julius Berger, it’s about doing the real blocking work of a DM.

Ndidi is the best DM in the world.

Argue with Tuchel

5 Likes

Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by gentlesmithugo(m): 8:03pm On May 15, 2021
Federickson02:
VAR is killing football. Imagine Leicester first goal, there was a clear hand ball made by their player in the build up. Somehow, VAR opted not to review it. Me sef I even thought there was no VAR untill the bastards decided to review a little offside that happened in the build up of our goal. We've been cheated.
Fůčk the premier league
Fûčk the FA
Fůčk VAR
They are f**king dog șhîț.
e pain am

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 15, 2021
Before the Chelsea Arsenal game I heard a Chelsea fan say "the only team that can beat Chelsea is Chelsea" grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by Jazzman01: 8:04pm On May 15, 2021
fergie001:
#TuchelOut..........

Lol, too early for this grin
Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by chillex8(m): 8:04pm On May 15, 2021
BAZ001:
Ordinary Leicester city, Chelsea no fit beat for finals na man city dem wan beat for champions league
Anything can happen in football ooo..
As a city fan, na pray I dey pray. cry
Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by saint17: 8:04pm On May 15, 2021
We aren't done yet guys. Come tuesday we repeat the same feat yet again and them finalize everything on the 29th of this month. Sips juice with bitterness flavor...... Some set of people are going depressed by the end of the month

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by okuta007: 8:05pm On May 15, 2021
observanc1:
who told u that chelsea will come 4th.
Chelsea that Leicester will still defeat on Tuesday

WELL you may be right but them go settle the matter trust me grin
Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 15, 2021
Bigredmachine:
Chelsea is lossing, Arsenal is winning grin

At least, spell "lose" well.
Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by deji17: 8:05pm On May 15, 2021
Igbojihadist:
the people from the rising sun the people way God bless i mean the real people from south east

Odiegwu. grin grin
Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by Adakintroy: 8:06pm On May 15, 2021
obonujoker:

Chelsea will defeat Pep in the ucl finals... everything is going as we planned it..

EPL - Man shitty
Fa -Leicester
UEL- Man UTd
UCL- Chelsea

You and your rotten theory.

Pep never win champions league since him commot from baca. Them don insult am tire. You de there whipe up theory.

The kind knocking them go knock Chelsea's them go really be like who drink Chelsea abi na ogogoroo .

5 Likes

Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by Awesome007(m): 8:06pm On May 15, 2021
Leicester city save the world from noise pollution �

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (27) (Reply)

Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 4th January 2017 / Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (1 - 5) On 7th March 2017 / Aston Villa Vs Liverpool (7 - 2) On 4th October 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.