Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,824 members, 7,956,111 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:39 AM

Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 (69701 Views)

West Ham United Vs Manchester City (2 - 2) On 15th May 2022 / Chelsea Vs Manchester City : FA Cup (1 - 0) On 17th April 2021 / Arsenal Vs Manchester City : FA Cup Semi-Final (2 - 0) On 18th July 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by DownChelsea(f): 10:47am On May 16, 2021
quickly:

If the so called god of Football is against Man city on that day.

Make them play 99% possession they can still lose.

The game is - 50-50 anybody can win.

And football always love to prove ppl wrong
you're right but

City will still win the UCL

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by Indispensable85(m): 10:56am On May 16, 2021
gevans:

Wrong!

FA Cup --- Chelsea
UCL --- Chelsea
Europa --- open

Hahahaha..... how market?
Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:03am On May 16, 2021
grin grin grin grin

grin grin
Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by mywells: 11:52am On May 16, 2021
We need to come back with high tempo and some clinical finishing against LC .
Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by mazimee(m): 11:52am On May 16, 2021
osazsky:
As a die hard liechester fan we are winning cheasea.i followed liechester to relegation followed them back to the epl..not all these plastic abrahimovic fan we have and ronaldo man u fan.liechester till enternity common guys

A picture of you with your jersey from the relegation season

1 Like

Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by Federickson02: 12:11pm On May 16, 2021
DownChelsea:
can never happen in a final tho.

Ndi Tuchel grin

U couldn't even get to the finals lmao grin
Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by DownChelsea(f): 12:27pm On May 16, 2021
Federickson02:

U couldn't even get to the finals lmao grin
maybe one should choose his finals carefully.

Better than forming a bottling company like doubting Thomas grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by Federickson02: 12:29pm On May 16, 2021
DownChelsea:
maybe one should choose his finals carefully.

Better than forming a bottling company like doubting Thomas grin grin

Hahaha at least he has a few trophies to his name already. Unlike the P.E teacher in your club that only knows how to bottle semi finals grin grin
Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by DownChelsea(f): 12:32pm On May 16, 2021
Federickson02:

Hahaha at least he has a few trophies to his name already. Unlike the P.E teacher in your club that only knows how to bottle semi finals grin grin
guess who didn't bottle his last semi-final cheesy

Now guess who just bottled another final yesterday. grin grin grin

Lastly, guess who'll keep bottling more finals.

Lmao.

Fun fact. Top 4 race is also a final. cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by Federickson02: 12:39pm On May 16, 2021
DownChelsea:
guess who didn't bottle his last semi-final cheesy

Now guess who just bottled another final yesterday. grin grin grin

Lastly, guess who'll keep bottling more finals.

Lmao.

Fun fact. Top 4 race is also a final. cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Let's just hope you aren't a kid grin
The one you're calling a bottler has more trophies than your entire squad and staffs minus ogs, all combined.
Did he win those finals by bottling them?
Pep guardiola has been bottling the UCL since he left Barcelona, same with Klopp who was bottling it since he recently won it with Liverpool. You've been bottling semi finals under your PE teacher and even got booted out of the UCL in the group stage and you have the AUDACITY to talk grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by DaddyYankee: 12:59pm On May 16, 2021
[s]
quickly:

If the so called god of Football is against Man city on that day.

Make them play 99% possession they can still lose.

The game is - 50-50 anybody can win.

And football always love to prove ppl wrong
[/s]Shut up!

Run along with your illusion!!

Which one is God of football!!
Chelshit fans and theories!!

Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by DownChelsea(f): 1:08pm On May 16, 2021
Federickson02:

Let's just hope you aren't a kid grin
The one you're calling a bottler has more trophies than your entire squad and staffs minus ogs, all combined.
Did he win those finals by bottling them?
Pep guardiola has been bottling the UCL since he left Barcelona, same with Klopp who was bottling it since he recently won it with Liverpool. You've been bottling semi finals under your PE teacher and even got booted out of the UCL in the group stage and you have the AUDACITY to talk grin grin grin
any supporter of any club (big like United or small like Chelsea) can talk..

As long as a doubting bottler isn't at the wheel.
Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by IYANGBALI: 1:13pm On May 16, 2021
saajus:
I don't have a problem losing but it should be in the right way. There was a handball in the build-up to Leceister's goal, unfortunately, VAR didn't see that. It is unfair. I saw the handball even in real time. The handball completely changed the direction of the ball. It hit the leg and the hand.
go and cancel the goal and let’s start all over again tongue tongue tongue
Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by wumi2017(f): 1:28pm On May 16, 2021
coolhumble:
Good morning

Good morning sir

1 Like

Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by IYANGBALI: 2:11pm On May 16, 2021
femi4:
Have they won europa ni?
yes they has
Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by samwillyco1(m): 3:16pm On May 16, 2021
Igbojihadist:
liecester saved the world from noise pollution yesterday am also happy GGMU

My street is as calm as DSS Office, am very happy even Arsenal Fans are mocking them
Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by femi4: 3:27pm On May 16, 2021
IYANGBALI:
yes they has
they has ke?

What happened to "they have"
Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by gevans(m): 3:44pm On May 16, 2021
quote author=djon78 post=101732583]

Because they envy us

Man utd,, Liverpool, arsenal are owned by Americans that have messed up these teams

They are just cash cow to These American owners

With exception of City owned by the Abu Dhabi Royal family represented by sheikh Mansour
with sovering wealth of a Trillion dollars

None of those owners I mentioned with exception of City owners near Roman Abrahmovic for money level
Roman net worth is over 13billion pounds

And Roman loved Chelsea
Invested his own hard earned money
While the Americans borrowed from banks to acquire Man Utd, Liverpool and Arsenal

You can imagine Liverpool won champions league 2019 but the American owners never reinvested into the team

While last season Chelsea were banned from purchasing players
But they sold hazard for 120 million pounds to Madrid and morata for 60 million Pounds
That's over 200 million pounds were Realized

Roman Abrahmovic is a better business man than those Americans

He hasn't been to Stamford bridge for the past 3 to 4 years
Because of the debacle with the Brits
But the structures he set in place is working perfectly
Mariana is running Chelsea seamlessly

Tuchel said he has never met or talked with Mr Abrahmovic for once since he came

But the club is still progressing
Reaching champions league final despite changing manager at mid season

So Chelsea has a business genuis and football owner
While the rest a using there club's as cash cow
Reaping them off

So that's the hatred origin [/quote]
Bless your heart.

You are making sense.

I use to tune to Nig Info or other sport radio stations while on transit. The hatred they were spilling out today force me to tune to music radio station. For the love of the game, those OAPs that called themselves professionals ought to hide their hatred towards a particular club. In this case, it was glaring. They were saying that the mockery of Chelsea just began.
Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by Igbojihadist: 3:53pm On May 16, 2021
samwillyco1:

My street is as calm as DSS Office, am very happy even Arsenal Fans are mocking them
hahahahahaha no be say arsenal beta pass them soo? abeck make i check
Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by djon78(m): 4:30pm On May 16, 2021
gevans:

quote author=djon78 post=101732583]

Because they envy us

Man utd,, Liverpool, arsenal are owned by Americans that have messed up these teams

They are just cash cow to These American owners

With exception of City owned by the Abu Dhabi Royal family represented by sheikh Mansour
with sovering wealth of a Trillion dollars

None of those owners I mentioned with exception of City owners near Roman Abrahmovic for money level
Roman net worth is over 13billion pounds

And Roman loved Chelsea
Invested his own hard earned money
While the Americans borrowed from banks to acquire Man Utd, Liverpool and Arsenal

You can imagine Liverpool won champions league 2019 but the American owners never reinvested into the team

While last season Chelsea were banned from purchasing players
But they sold hazard for 120 million pounds to Madrid and morata for 60 million Pounds
That's over 200 million pounds were Realized

Roman Abrahmovic is a better business man than those Americans

He hasn't been to Stamford bridge for the past 3 to 4 years
Because of the debacle with the Brits
But the structures he set in place is working perfectly
Mariana is running Chelsea seamlessly

Tuchel said he has never met or talked with Mr Abrahmovic for once since he came

But the club is still progressing
Reaching champions league final despite changing manager at mid season

So Chelsea has a business genuis and football owner
While the rest a using there club's as cash cow
Reaping them off

So that's the hatred origin
Bless your heart.

You are making sense.

I use to tune to Nig Info or other sport radio stations while on transit. The hatred they were spilling out today force me to tune to music radio station. For the love of the game, those OAPs that called themselves professionals ought to hide their hatred towards a particular club. In this case, it was glaring. They were saying that the mockery of Chelsea just began.

With all there hatred and bitterness
Chelsea still reached champions league final beating strong teams like Athletico Madrid, Porto and Real Madrid

They will commit suicide if Chelsea wins champions league
Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by djon78(m): 4:33pm On May 16, 2021
lymelyte:
One more cup to lose for Chelsea.. Ucl final would end before second half begins..

Mark the words.. Chelsea got to the promise land but won't enter it... Noisy people

When they end up carrying it I wonder what you lots will do

You all will cry blood

29th May isn't far
We will see that day

But I know that God in heaven will shame all of you
Because God loves to support the one most hated
I have seen it happen again and again

The hatred you all have for Chelsea
Will really choke all of you come 29th

This will make winning the cup extremely much sweeter

We will have our last laugh

Inshallah
Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by djon78(m): 4:42pm On May 16, 2021
DaddyYankee:
I swear the way Pep will thrash Tuchel Enh.

Man City will play that game like it's their last game on earth.

And Chelsea will play it like what?
Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by DaddyYankee: 4:49pm On May 16, 2021
djon78:

And Chelsea will play it like what?
Chelsea is a useless team.

They can't win finals lately.

Leicester City and Asernal says Hi!
Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by djon78(m): 4:53pm On May 16, 2021
DaddyYankee:
Chelsea is a useless team.

They can't win finals lately.

Leicester City and Asernal says Hi!

The way you guys will cry blood on 29th

Will make the victory much sweeter

Chelsea played champions league final and won the cup

They played two Europa league finals and won the cup

29th is not far away

We will see on that day
Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by DaddyYankee: 4:55pm On May 16, 2021
[s]
djon78:

The way you guys will cry blood on 29th

Will make the victory much sweeter

Chelsea played champions league final and won the cup

They played two Europa league finals and won the cup

29th is not far away

We will see on that day
[/s]Win Leicester first. Leicester City thrashed Chelshit yesterday like kids.

Chelshit is a very Useless team!
Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by IYANGBALI: 5:30pm On May 16, 2021
femi4:
they has ke?

What happened to "they have"
boat of them are correct
Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by samwillyco1(m): 8:20pm On May 16, 2021
Igbojihadist:
hahahahahaha no be say arsenal beta pass them soo? abeck make i check

Yes but Arsenal fans no dey too make noise
Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by Igbojihadist: 9:05pm On May 16, 2021
samwillyco1:

Yes but Arsenal fans no dey too make noise
true sha happy sunday man
Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by Lamasta(m): 7:14pm On May 17, 2021
fergie001:

For the first time....openmine rodwave ebukahades10 gbest90 Wordson crazygod kyase ray07 redblood01 dfrost emeijeh fuckingmallam45 lamasta celebrate together openly.....
It was Victory for the world not just for Leicester City grin

1 Like

Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by dfrost: 9:53pm On May 17, 2021
fergie001:

For the first time....openmine rodwave ebukahades10 gbest90 Wordson crazygod kyase ray07 redblood01 dfrost emeijeh fuckingmallam45 lamasta celebrate together openly.....

Personal person. I sight you. cheesy
Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by fergie001: 10:20pm On May 17, 2021
dfrost:

Personal person. I sight you. cheesy
grin
Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by Triplerg: 2:42pm On Aug 13, 2022
Play this and thank me later

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (1 - 5) On 7th March 2017 / Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 18th April 2015 / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 4th January 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.