Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 (68198 Views)

West Ham United Vs Manchester City (2 - 2) On 15th May 2022 / Chelsea Vs Manchester City : FA Cup (1 - 0) On 17th April 2021 / Arsenal Vs Manchester City : FA Cup Semi-Final (2 - 0) On 18th July 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by ifeanyija(m): 10:01pm On May 15, 2021
femi4:
you didn't get my analysis
5 slots means 4th position will play europa

5slots = Ucl winner + europa winner + top3
Man utd is already in 2nd position
Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by wumi2017(f): 10:03pm On May 15, 2021
Mase gbara lewon odale niwon grin grin Mase gbe okan lewon o ,,won o da grin

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by saajus: 10:03pm On May 15, 2021
You are just a typical Nigerian. Wrong a statement without a counterargument. He made himself bigger. The handball rule now is very funny, it doesn't have to be unintentional. Go watch the replay in slow motion. When the ball hit his knee, it was going over his head and he intentionally kept the ball in his playing distance with his hand. So, he changed the trajectory of the ball. If the ball hit your leg and then your arm but didn't change the trajectory, it's no handball. Sometimes when your arm just controls the ball down in front of you after hitting your leg, it's no handball.

If you have played football before, you know you can control all the parts of your body. The only time it is a bit difficult is when you are jumping. So, players think very well before jumping cos once they are on air, it's difficult to control some parts of their body.

This does not suppose to be VAR decision. It was obvious during the game.
pek:
Cry more. When you don't know the rules of handball, you disgrace yourself

Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by femi4: 10:05pm On May 15, 2021
ifeanyija:
Man utd is already in 2nd position
Have they won europa ni?
Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by OfeAchi: 10:10pm On May 15, 2021
garfield1:

The stake is 5much.just help me with a little there make I follow stake
I'm in pains.
I can't breath!

How much is a bottle of sniper in your area?
Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by GOOOGLE504(m): 10:10pm On May 15, 2021
femi4:
Have they won europa ni?

Since when. E just remain to metamorphosize
Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by Reussite: 10:11pm On May 15, 2021
As someone pointed out, an almost perfect season for Tuchel & Chelsea could turn awry very quickly with losing both top 4 spot & UCL finals in just a fortnight. embarassed
I hope they don't bottle the UCL final thats my only concern. embarassed
Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by femi4: 10:12pm On May 15, 2021
GOOOGLE504:

Since when. E just remain to metamorphosize
Man U has not won any match since getting into europa final
Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by gevans(m): 10:12pm On May 15, 2021
Chelsea's defeat today was very painful. I couldn't even eat. However, man gat to brace up and move on. 2021 FA Cup is gone, lesson learnt. We moooovvveee.

Chelsea for UCL Cup
Chelsea for life

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by garfield1: 10:13pm On May 15, 2021
OfeAchi:
I'm in pains.
I can't breath!

How much is a bottle of sniper in your area?

Oga,before you do that,send me one or 2k.remember I warned and begged you not to play the game
Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by Mainman4: 10:15pm On May 15, 2021
B915WEASQTSQAA-2134987 cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:24pm On May 15, 2021
This Leceister "Christmas" jersey really favour them today o. They look refreshed

Chelsea come dey confused...lol
Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by pek(m): 10:26pm On May 15, 2021
saajus:
You are just a typical Nigerian. Wrong a statement without a counterargument. He made himself bigger. The handball rule now is very funny, it doesn't have to be unintentional. Go watch the replay in slow motion. When the ball hit his knee, it was going over his head and he intentionally kept the ball in his playing distance with his hand. So, he changed the trajectory of the ball. If the ball hit your leg and then your arm but didn't change the trajectory, it's no handball. Sometimes when your arm just controls the ball down in front of you after hitting your leg, it's no handball.

If you have played football before, you know you can control all the parts of your body. The only time it is a bit difficult is when you are jumping. So, players think very well before jumping cos once they are on air, it's difficult to control some parts of their body.

This does not suppose to be VAR decision. It was obvious during the game.
I am proud to be a typical Nigerian. But you, who are you? Someone who believes he knows more than the referees. Take your L with dignity.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by gevans(m): 10:27pm On May 15, 2021
Naajjii:

Also some of the matches Chelsea won this season seemed suspicious especially champion league against Atletico madrid and also against Real madrid those matches were fixed optherwise Chelsea wouldnt have won,they must also be investigated. . You never see anything yet by the time Man city finish with you people then we go hear word. By the way you still have the same LEICESTER on Tuesday go and start investigating the match to be sure it wont be fixed grin

Calm down, the guy made some salient points.
I may not watch the remaining matches of this season. The hate for Chelsea is just too much. Tv, radio, social media, newspaper, magazines etc they all show hatred towards Chelsea. What offence did Chelsea committed? I have been receiving mockery and mimicry calls and messages, just because Chelsea lose. Chelsea against the rest of the world.
Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by mechanics(m): 10:37pm On May 15, 2021
DaddyYankee:
Iheanacho is not playing anything!
hahhahha, his luck didn't shine today o.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by DaddyYankee: 10:39pm On May 15, 2021
mechanics:
hahhahha, his luck didn't shine today o.
Aswear

1 Like

Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by BAZ001: 10:41pm On May 15, 2021
djon78:

Which kind fast
I thought Tuchel knew his onions
But I was wrong

Why play Alonso,, Werner and Ziyech, Kepa?

He will bottle the champions league final
He was two times lucky against Pep
I don't think he will be third time lucky

The Chelsea board we're starting to believe in him
But They may start having big doubt about him

Maybe we should have let Lampard continue even loosing the champions league game and even premier league
And start afresh next season

Now it's just very embarrassing
The hate from other teams fans is too much

Better we never reached the two finals in the first place

That Chelsea can go trophy-less dis season after playing 2 finals grin

[img]https://media1./images/f6aa5871607b1c8f9f05b99b53dab74c/tenor.gif?itemid=18210872[/img]
Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by Starzo: 10:41pm On May 15, 2021
gevans:

I may not watch the remaining matches of this season. The hate for Chelsea is just too much. Tv, radio, social media, newspaper, magazines etc they all show hatred towards Chelsea. What offence did Chelsea committed? I have been receiving mockery and mimicry calls and messages, just because Chelsea lose. Chelsea against the rest of the world.
same way you guys(man u and Chelsea fans) hate my club, Barcelona.

Guess it does not feel good to be on the receiving end,does it??
Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by mechanics(m): 10:42pm On May 15, 2021
DaddyYankee:
Aswear
Lolz.
Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by Gunayo(m): 10:44pm On May 15, 2021
Threemg:

You sabi football. Not only Juve or Napoli, even Milan aren't safe yet because failure to win their next march against Cagliari will be a disaster knowing fully well Atlanta who they play last won't make it easy for them. Juve already passed their final test in defeating Inter Milan, any mistake from one of Napoli or ACM will in no little way be to Juve "favour"
True talk. But l doubt if the two clubs will flop knowing fully well what is at stake. But in the game of football anything can happen. Any club tie on the same point with juventus has qualified for the champions league because in Serie A they use head to head to determine the club that will represent them when two or more clubs are tie on the same points. Atlanta, Milan and Napoli have better head to head record this season than juventus. So its a sorry case for Juventus.

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by calebadeosun: 10:46pm On May 15, 2021
Banter1:
I dont understand this coaches honestly. You spent millions to buy good players then you benched them on an important matches. TUCHEL messed up on this one big time. And whathafuk was KEPA DOING IN OUR GOAL?
na my player?
Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by djon78(m): 10:49pm On May 15, 2021
gevans:

Because they envy us

Man utd,, Liverpool, arsenal are owned by Americans that have messed up these teams

They are just cash cow to These American owners

With exception of City owned by the Abu Dhabi Royal family represented by sheikh Mansour
with sovering wealth of a Trillion dollars

None of those owners I mentioned with exception of City owners near Roman Abrahmovic for money level
Roman net worth is over 13billion pounds

And Roman loved Chelsea
Invested his own hard earned money
While the Americans borrowed from banks to acquire Man Utd, Liverpool and Arsenal

You can imagine Liverpool won champions league 2019 but the American owners never reinvested into the team

While last season Chelsea were banned from purchasing players
But they sold hazard for 120 million pounds to Madrid and morata for 60 million Pounds
That's over 200 million pounds were Realized

Roman Abrahmovic is a better business man than those Americans

He hasn't been to Stamford bridge for the past 3 to 4 years
Because of the debacle with the Brits
But the structures he set in place is working perfectly
Mariana is running Chelsea seamlessly

Tuchel said he has never met or talked with Mr Abrahmovic for once since he came

But the club is still progressing
Reaching champions league final despite changing manager at mid season

So Chelsea has a business genuis and football owner
While the rest a using there club's as cash cow
Reaping them off

So that's the hatred origin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by Craggybogg: 10:52pm On May 15, 2021
It is very sad we bottled the F.A Cup back to back cry cry
Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by cybertron88: 11:25pm On May 15, 2021
Jorginho must be the luckiest footballer. How a very slow backward oriented player get to play at the highest level baffles me. This last two defeat is a reality check to Tuchel. U can't be controlling game and not take chances. Now everyone knows they just need to score is just one goal and go sit back cos scoring goals is always a problem.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 4th January 2017 / Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (1 - 5) On 7th March 2017 / Aston Villa Vs Liverpool (7 - 2) On 4th October 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.