Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,747 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:59 AM

Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 (69670 Views)

West Ham United Vs Manchester City (2 - 2) On 15th May 2022 / Chelsea Vs Manchester City : FA Cup (1 - 0) On 17th April 2021 / Arsenal Vs Manchester City : FA Cup Semi-Final (2 - 0) On 18th July 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by Wetpuxy: 11:27pm On May 15, 2021
djon78:

Thanks for the soothing words
I was really very sad
But I am ok now

One of my mentors said that if you don't have haters
That means you are not succeeding
Talkless more in Africa here
Where pull him down syndrome PhD
Is the Norm

I believe this loss will fire up the boys and the coach
To take the remaining games serious like there lives depends on them

If Chelsea manages to qualify for champions league and win the final
Some of them will commit suicide

You know God works in mysterious ways

So irrespective of what
The team is still succeeding
bla bla bla... Y'all be consoling yourself after an awful display, can u please give credit to the real blues... I stand for Leicester city

4 Likes

Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by saajus: 11:50pm On May 15, 2021
Taking loss doesn't mean you shouldn't learn. Don't just take a loss and move on. Football aside, when you lose in a life event, don't just take the loss without analyzing why you lose.

Are referees God? If they are so perfect, they wouldn't need VAR.

Glad you are proud to be a typical Nigerian. In saner climes, people wrong statements with counterargument proofs. If you say something is wrong, you have to give a reason.
pek:
I am proud to be a typical Nigerian. But you, who are you? Someone who believes he knows more than the referees. Take your L with dignity.
Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by berrystunn(m): 12:11am On May 16, 2021
LesbianBoy:
Chelsea would win 2 cups this season grin grin

Non

1 Like

Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by BobbieZion(m): 12:12am On May 16, 2021
DaddyYankee:
But giroud and chilwel are still celebrating the equalizer ����

I don't understand your lingual.
Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by ofiko123(m): 12:49am On May 16, 2021
Congratulations to Leicester city on their famous victory....
Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by coolhumble(m): 1:04am On May 16, 2021
Wunmi!!! O wunmi o :' tongue cool

wumi2017:
Mase gbara lewon odale niwon grin grin Mase gbe okan lewon o ,,won o da grin

1 Like

Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by obiem(m): 2:31am On May 16, 2021
osazsky:
Fa cup and ucl kill una..nonsence come and win now

That 2012 prophecy is out of the window. I have my City jersey on hand and i hope to rub it in come 29th. We need to support climate change and rid the world of noise pollution.

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by Ghedo99(m): 3:44am On May 16, 2021
Honestly if i coach a team to play against this chelsea tuchel team i willl win him. Just have a strong defence team and 2 very fast speed wingers and a proven top 9 scorer

English No be by force

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by Naajjii: 3:46am On May 16, 2021
gevans:

Calm down, the guy made some salient points.
I may not watch the remaining matches of this season. The hate for Chelsea is just too much. Tv, radio, social media, newspaper, magazines etc they all show hatred towards Chelsea. What offence did Chelsea committed? I have been receiving mockery and mimicry calls and messages, just because Chelsea lose. Chelsea against the rest of the world.
Its because you people act like tout very loud,disturbing people.Also tell your people to learn to accept defeat, last game Arsenal defeated you people you claimed it was a mistake, a mistake that you cant score even a goal in 90mins to cancel ,now Leicester hammered you, you are claiming it was fixed why do you think you wont attract hate with such mentality?

6 Likes

Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by lymelyte(m): 3:54am On May 16, 2021
One more cup to lose for Chelsea.. Ucl final would end before second half begins..

Mark the words.. Chelsea got to the promise land but won't enter it... Noisy people

1 Like

Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by Mutini(m): 4:10am On May 16, 2021
Hello dear, join LoveTV skill training that has the potential of earning you N50,000 monthly today.
Fee: Absolutely free of charge
Venue: WhatsApp status
To be a part of this life changing opportunity message the number on my signature via WhatsApp now. Limited slots available, grab this opportunity now.
Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by HitlerGaddafi: 6:28am On May 16, 2021
Naajjii:

Its because you people act like tout very loud,disturbing people.Also tell your people to learn to accept defeat, last game Arsenal defeated you people you claimed it was a mistake, a mistake that you cant score even a goal in 90mins to cancel ,now Leicester hammered you, you are claiming it was fixed why do you think you wont attract hate with such mentality?
This talk about Chelsea being loud is very stale. It reeks of jealousy and bitterness. Barca and Madrid fans will never say Chelsea fans are loud. This kinda talks mostly comes from man utd fans. When it comes to agbero fans in Nigeria, man utd gets the nod above Chelsea

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by DaddyYankee: 6:46am On May 16, 2021
lymelyte:
One more cup to lose for Chelsea.. Ucl final would end before second half begins..

Mark the words.. Chelsea got to the promise land but won't enter it... Noisy people
I swear the way Pep will thrash Tuchel Enh.

Man City will play that game like it's their last game on earth.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by wumi2017(f): 6:52am On May 16, 2021
coolhumble:
Wunmi!!! O wunmi o :' tongue cool

cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by DaddyYankee: 6:53am On May 16, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by NewDawn2O21: 7:54am On May 16, 2021
DaddyYankee:
But giroud and chilwel are still celebrating the equalizer ����
hehehehehe grin

1 Like

Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by coolhumble(m): 8:11am On May 16, 2021
Good morning

wumi2017:

cheesy grin
Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by Naajjii: 8:15am On May 16, 2021
HitlerGaddafi:

This talk about Chelsea being loud is very stale. It reeks of jealousy and bitterness. Barca and Madrid fans will never say Chelsea fans are loud. This kinda talks mostly comes from man utd fans. When it comes to agbero fans in Nigeria, man utd gets the nod above Chelsea
He says "it comes mostly from Man U fans", why is it that Liverpool fans, Arsenal fans also complain about your disturbance and tout like behaviour?
Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by samwillyco1(m): 8:42am On May 16, 2021
Igbojihadist:
are you a prophet

No oooo, am just happy that noise producers are calm
Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by DownChelsea(f): 8:47am On May 16, 2021
HitlerGaddafi:

Agbero club with toutish fans.

Tueh! grin grin
Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by Igbojihadist: 8:48am On May 16, 2021
samwillyco1:

No oooo, am just happy that noise producers are calm
liecester saved the world from noise pollution yesterday am also happy GGMU
Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by DownChelsea(f): 8:52am On May 16, 2021
femi4:
Man U has not won any match since getting into europa final
maybe cos they know the right game to win.
Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by EbukaHades10(m): 8:54am On May 16, 2021
djon78:

Because they envy us

Man utd,, Liverpool, arsenal are owned by Americans that have messed up these teams

They are just cash cow to These American owners

With exception of City owned by the Abu Dhabi Royal family represented by sheikh Mansour
with sovering wealth of a Trillion dollars

None of those owners I mentioned with exception of City owners near Roman Abrahmovic for money level
Roman net worth is over 13billion pounds

And Roman loved Chelsea
Invested his own hard earned money
While the Americans borrowed from banks to acquire Man Utd, Liverpool and Arsenal

You can imagine Liverpool won champions league 2019 but the American owners never reinvested into the team

While last season Chelsea were banned from purchasing players
But they sold hazard for 120 million pounds to Madrid and morata for 60 million Pounds
That's over 200 million pounds were Realized

Roman Abrahmovic is a better business man than those Americans

He hasn't been to Stamford bridge for the past 3 to 4 years
Because of the debacle with the Brits
But the structures he set in place is working perfectly
Mariana is running Chelsea seamlessly

Tuchel said he has never met or talked with Mr Abrahmovic for once since he came

But the club is still progressing
Reaching champions league final despite changing manager at mid season

So Chelsea has a business genuis and football owner
While the rest a using there club's as cash cow
Reaping them off

So that's the hatred origin
K

Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by DownChelsea(f): 9:02am On May 16, 2021
Angelfrost:

You are not even sure Liverpool will win their last 2 games... Don't get carried away by the fact that they beat an underwhelming United. tongue

I'm beginning to know who's ass you lick more. Between Liverfluke and Chelshit.

�����
Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by DownChelsea(f): 9:03am On May 16, 2021
Federickson02:

Ordinary?
Leicester beat you guys 3-1 in the quarter finals at home. Now sit down before you make a total fool of yourself undecided
can never happen in a final tho.

Ndi Tuchel grin
Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by hermesprogidy(m): 9:28am On May 16, 2021
Gibsonho:
Abeg who chelshit offend?
sango, orunmila and amadiora grin
Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by hermesprogidy(m): 9:33am On May 16, 2021
Awesome007:
Leicester city save the world from noise pollution �
Best comment ever!!!! grin grin
Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by quickly: 10:38am On May 16, 2021
DaddyYankee:
I swear the way Pep will thrash Tuchel Enh.

Man City will play that game like it's their last game on earth.

If the so called god of Football is against Man city on that day.

Make them play 99% possession they can still lose.

The game is - 50-50 anybody can win.

And football always love to prove ppl wrong
Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by NeeKlaus: 10:40am On May 16, 2021
gevans:

Wrong!

FA Cup --- Chelsea
UCL --- Chelsea
Europa --- open
See ehn, even one you no go win.
E go shock you like shock absorber. grin
Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by femi4: 10:42am On May 16, 2021
DownChelsea:
maybe cos they know the right game to win.
lol.... No team love to lose back to back. There is something called momentum and it affects the team's psychic
Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 by NeeKlaus: 10:45am On May 16, 2021
Gunayo:
True talk. But l doubt if the two clubs will flop knowing fully well what is at stake. But in the game of football anything can happen. Any club tie on the same point with juventus has qualified for the champions league because in Serie A they use head to head to determine the club that will represent them when two or more clubs are tie on the same points. Atlanta, Milan and Napoli have better head to head record this season than juventus. So its a sorry case for Juventus.
Chief, Serie A uses goal difference first before head to head. Go and confirm it.

It's La Liga that uses Head to Head. That's why Madrid has a better chance of winning the league over Barca.

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (1 - 5) On 7th March 2017 / Manchester City vs Inter Milan (1 - 0) On 10th June 2023 / Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 18th April 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.