Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

18-Year-Old Girl Dies In Yobe Government Lodge After Sex - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 18-Year-Old Girl Dies In Yobe Government Lodge After Sex (80886 Views)

2 Lovers Found Dead In Osun Lodge After Sex Romp / Bilikisu Ali Is The 18-Year-Old Who Died During Sex In Yobe Governmet Lodge / Photo Of The 18-Year-Old Girl Who Died After Sex At Yobe Government Lodge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Dies In Yobe Government Lodge After Sex by Drone95(m): 11:51pm On Jan 09, 2021
phonny22:
The man is a Dr but couldn't do anything to resuscitate the girl.....I guess he lost all his senses cool
Dr doesn't necessarily means he's a medical doctor, he might be doctor in academics.
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Dies In Yobe Government Lodge After Sex by stven(m): 11:51pm On Jan 09, 2021
post=97896137:

But, why great and powerful men keep destroying their marriages, careers, lives,etc.by sleeping with the maid, babysitter, nanny, secretary, etc….?

Why do men work so hard for 20, 30 or 40 years to build their career, and for a few minutes of pleasure give it all away?

You ruin  your career for something you have at home, which is much better and you don’t have to be afraid. Sometimes you’re so afraid you last only a few minutes. Shame on you men!

You lost respect,
your wife,
sometimes your children, job and so on.
It has always been so with great men in power so Says our Holy Bible (Job-32 vs 9).

Some Great men are not always wise.
Most of them are not wise only educated. They only think with their baby ‘wewie’ not their brain.
Take a look at some pastors, priest, politicians, CEO of big companies, etc who, as we are typing this,
are ruining their lives and their career right this moment for a  little sex and lust.

My thought as well....you said it all! And the family will get to share from the embarrassment that befall on their own.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Dies In Yobe Government Lodge After Sex by Drone95(m): 11:53pm On Jan 09, 2021
dre11:
.....Four suspects are in our custody over charge of homicide," the police said.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/435770-18-year-old-dies-in-yobe-government-lodge.html
person need oxygen/ resuscitation, them dey give am milk to drink.. All these arewa people & nonsense be like kaduna & kanfanchan
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Dies In Yobe Government Lodge After Sex by nedekid: 11:59pm On Jan 09, 2021
phonny22:
The man is a Dr but couldn't do anything to resuscitate the girl.....I guess he lost all his senses cool
Na all Dr be medical doctor? shocked
What if he is a Dr of Islamic studies? Cos na watin sure pass for that side.

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Dies In Yobe Government Lodge After Sex by Nobody: 12:00am On Jan 10, 2021
18 year old done dey streets since she was 14... now see where it has ended undecided
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Dies In Yobe Government Lodge After Sex by Drone95(m): 12:01am On Jan 10, 2021
nedekid:

Na all Dr be medical doctor? shocked
What if he is a Dr of Islamic studies? Cos na watin sure pass for that side.
so those Dr of Islamic studies bang alot? grin

2 Likes

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Dies In Yobe Government Lodge After Sex by Dgr8hassiE(m): 12:03am On Jan 10, 2021
edlion57:
If na kaduna, the governor will rush and demolish the hotel.the owner of the hotel der lucky

The police in Damaturu, Yobe State, have arrested four persons over the death of an 18-year old female at a government guest lodge in Damaturu. Even if it's in kaduna he cannot demolished government GUEST LODGE.
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Dies In Yobe Government Lodge After Sex by delishpot: 12:16am On Jan 10, 2021
Useless men everywhere. Even tbis one go demand respect from wife and kids if to say God no expise his stupidity. Yeye dey smell
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Dies In Yobe Government Lodge After Sex by Nobody: 12:19am On Jan 10, 2021
Hypocrisy will make them cover up.
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Dies In Yobe Government Lodge After Sex by Jesslove(f): 12:25am On Jan 10, 2021
What a pity
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Dies In Yobe Government Lodge After Sex by Nobody: 12:40am On Jan 10, 2021
post=97896137:

But, why great and powerful men keep destroying their marriages, careers, lives,etc.by sleeping with the maid, babysitter, nanny, secretary, etc….?

Why do men work so hard for 20, 30 or 40 years to build their career, and for a few minutes of pleasure give it all away?

You ruin  your career for something you have at home, which is much better and you don’t have to be afraid. Sometimes you’re so afraid you last only a few minutes. Shame on you men!

You lost respect,
your wife,
sometimes your children, job and so on.
It has always been so with great men in power so Says our Holy Bible (Job-32 vs 9).

Some Great men are not always wise.
Most of them are not wise only educated. They only think with their baby ‘wewie’ not their brain.
Take a look at some pastors, priest, politicians, CEO of big companies, etc who, as we are typing this,
are ruining their lives and their career right this moment for a  little sex and lust.

Well, I'm sure you've heard the saying that once the penis stands, the brain goes out the window. That answers your question right there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Dies In Yobe Government Lodge After Sex by Crownwhale(m): 12:47am On Jan 10, 2021
phonny22:
Dr might be PhD (Doctor of Philosophy) in any other field
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Dies In Yobe Government Lodge After Sex by adecz: 1:10am On Jan 10, 2021
Shariah territory..

I hope the guy will be stoned
to death & his cassava amputated
for adultery..

No be only beer bottles dem
go dey destroy..
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Dies In Yobe Government Lodge After Sex by Babajapro(m): 1:42am On Jan 10, 2021
latexxbro:
Sex always ruining Men. No wonder they say if q man can control his sexual urge, half of his problems are solved.
naso oooh
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Dies In Yobe Government Lodge After Sex by Comedian2019: 1:52am On Jan 10, 2021
When are they going to demolish the place?
Awon hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Dies In Yobe Government Lodge After Sex by ekevwe(m): 2:11am On Jan 10, 2021
dre11:
.....Four suspects are in our custody over charge of homicide," the police said.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/435770-18-year-old-dies-in-yobe-government-lodge.html

Anyone can die during sex. Always check your BP
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Dies In Yobe Government Lodge After Sex by toprealman: 2:26am On Jan 10, 2021
And he is a doctor right. During a medical emergency, he had to go look for "the boys"= street urchins fort assistance.
Interesting.
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Dies In Yobe Government Lodge After Sex by Eriggs: 2:46am On Jan 10, 2021
slyfoxxjoe:

Well, I'm sure you've heard the saying that once the penis stands, the brain goes out the window. That answers your question right there.
Wise man

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Dies In Yobe Government Lodge After Sex by Mrscarter(f): 2:52am On Jan 10, 2021
dre11:

If the boys didn't give her the drugs how is it their fault she took them n it caused her death?!
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Dies In Yobe Government Lodge After Sex by EmekaA125(m): 2:56am On Jan 10, 2021
Northerners are hypocrites. Serves her right.
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Dies In Yobe Government Lodge After Sex by MondayOsunbor(m): 3:34am On Jan 10, 2021
Nwodosis:
Is possible the man took her to cloud 9 to make sure she climaxed and she joined the heavenly bodies as she was climaxing.

Government's guest house really name be govt brothel
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Dies In Yobe Government Lodge After Sex by ChaleeBendel: 4:07am On Jan 10, 2021
This is regrettable
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Dies In Yobe Government Lodge After Sex by Nobody: 4:10am On Jan 10, 2021
dre11:

Cash Office done open for Nigeria Police
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Dies In Yobe Government Lodge After Sex by nedekid: 5:20am On Jan 10, 2021
Drone95:
so those Dr of Islamic studies bang alot? grin
No mind them. They will hide to consume alcohol but in day time destroy cartons of beer. The bang like rabbits but destroy hotels for immorality.
Check out that young minister of comm, him get 4 wife's at his tender age. Concubines nko, only God knows how many. That pint size gov nko? As him short reach de scatter any how. See how many wives him get. Them too like puna grin

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Dies In Yobe Government Lodge After Sex by ontolegit(m): 5:46am On Jan 10, 2021
Na PhD him get no be medical doctor
phonny22:
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Dies In Yobe Government Lodge After Sex by Hassanmaye(m): 6:15am On Jan 10, 2021
Nwodosis:
Is possible the man took her to cloud 9 to make sure she climaxed and she joined the heavenly bodies as she was climaxing.
I thought it was only men that died on women
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Dies In Yobe Government Lodge After Sex by Hassanmaye(m): 6:16am On Jan 10, 2021
latexxbro:
Sex always ruining Men. No wonder they say if q man can control his sexual urge, half of his problems are solved.
They will not listen
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Dies In Yobe Government Lodge After Sex by Hassanmaye(m): 6:19am On Jan 10, 2021
stormborn28:
18 years dey fvckk well well now
Hmmm she doesn't know I think, I have one small that was following me up and down, if to see I'm a random guy I will have bang
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Dies In Yobe Government Lodge After Sex by Hassanmaye(m): 6:20am On Jan 10, 2021
iNATH:
Dividend of fornication, pahaps he was one of those that promoted sharia law in his state.
Hahahahahaha wickedness grin grin
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Dies In Yobe Government Lodge After Sex by alllivesmatter(m): 6:21am On Jan 10, 2021
phonny22:

Maybe an Academic Doctor ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive / When A Guy Passes By, What Do Girls Look At? / Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.