Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

Orlu: The Untold Story - Politics (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orlu: The Untold Story (23781 Views)

Okuama Massacre: The Untold Story / Abba Kyari: The Untold Story Of President Buhari’s Chief Of Staff / How Boko Haram Killed Soldiers In Borno & Yobe: The Untold Story - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orlu: The Untold Story by ariesbull: 7:04am On Jan 12, 2021
unshakablejihad:

guy stop quoting me with ur childish taunt..
lol zzzz
Re: Orlu: The Untold Story by adadike(f): 8:14am On Jan 12, 2021
rtdCivilservant:

Seriously, I used to respect u before cos I have always known u to be objective in ur argument, but seriously it's like u are beginning to lose it, probably u are influenced by the rantings here. I know u very well, ur mum is even from imo state.
Ngwanu, everyone should blame Adadike who have always been prone Igbo on this forum and let Ikengawo who started this madness off the hook . I should open my eyes wide and let one agadi na agwo ofe give Anambra a name our forefathers did not call us? My mom is from Umudiokpara Azia (Anambra state)

1 Like

Re: Orlu: The Untold Story by adadike(f): 8:16am On Jan 12, 2021
unshakablejihad:

jst shut ur mouth u lots are so disgusting!
taa gbafo!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orlu: The Untold Story by adadike(f): 8:23am On Jan 12, 2021
Emlproperties:
Did you ask your “We are Anambra” champions the same question? Ndimo did not even involve themselves here. This is strictly Orlu affair yet your people no allow us breathe.

It’s the same thing your state brothers do in other Igbo thread. Which make us to wonder if you guys do it deliberately or if its a thing from the blood.

If you doubt me open an Anambra thread and no one cares about it. You even go about talking about others there but no one gives a damn about replying you lots. But the moment you open an Enugu, Imo, Ebonyi or Abia thread your goons will immediately find their voice. Why is that so?
I was mentioned here. Am sorry you felt bad and your thread was derailed . But it was Ikengawo that started all this madness not ndi Anambra. Ndi Anambra will never be the first to look for your trouble but at the slightest provocation, we will all come out in defense. Is there any igbo state that harboured people of other Igbo states and peacefully too more than Anambra state? I think you should start another thread, mention me, let's make it a success. Am sorry once more

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orlu: The Untold Story by Nigercity: 8:26am On Jan 12, 2021
Orlu ndi oma

2 Likes

Re: Orlu: The Untold Story by Abagworo(m): 10:03am On Jan 12, 2021
ariesbull:

This is not insulting imo state... This is describing Imo state

They are bunch of disgrace
Prostitution na dem get am
Laziness na owerri boys get am
419 , Gee, Jegee na dem get am
Hotel life .... Na them get am
Bad Government ...na dem get am
Vindictive politics...na Imo get am, Orlu versus Owerri , Ohaji versus Oguta

Very confused folks

I go school for there and I know them , I was born there also

So go and change your lifestyle and develop your state and stop peaking into ANAMBRA

Very backward state... Una don dey close mouth... We dey our own una call us for this thread

We have changed the naarratives of this thread .. what is the name of this thread again ? LoL

That is the Anambra factor... We dictate the pace

There is nothing like Anambra and Imo in real sense of it but people like you out of poverty mentality push things too far. The difference is political and is therefore dynamic. Abakaliki people used to be Anambra in the past but now in Ebonyi while Afikpo used to be Imo but now Ebonyi.

Anambra State presently is not more developed than Imo in anything except commerce. Maybe when you look at it from trading and manufacturing as your only factors of development then you're right but then include hospitality, tourism, oil and gas, services and GDP Imo is far ahead.

2 Likes

Re: Orlu: The Untold Story by ariesbull: 10:10am On Jan 12, 2021
Abagworo:

There is nothing like Anambra and Imo in real sense of it but people like you out of poverty mentality push things too far. The difference is political and is therefore dynamic. Abakaliki people used to be Anambra in the past but now in Ebonyi while Afikpo used to be Imo but now Ebonyi.

Anambra State presently is not more developed than Imo in anything except commerce. Maybe when you look at it from trading and manufacturing as your only factors of development then you're right but then include hospitality, tourism, oil and gas, services and GDP Imo is far ahead.

Blablabla

There was nothing like igbo in the real fact until the british came and the identity came up

There was nothing like yoruba in the real sense until the british came and the identity came up

There was nothing like Nigeria in the real sense until british came and identity came up

Identity change and you have to deal with this .... There is Anambra state and there is Imo state... Maintain your lane and build your shitty state up

Leave us at Anambra alone... Imo is a disgrace to igbo

Ebonyi is even far better than imo in terms of infrastructure... You guys should focus and leave Anambra alone that is our identity leave us alone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orlu: The Untold Story by ariesbull: 10:11am On Jan 12, 2021
GitmoAuditors:
Shut your dirty smelly mouth bag of gworo. Anambra is by far more developed than Imo state all round and that why there millions of Imolites resident in Anambra but you can't find anyone from Anambra resident anywhere near Imo state.

Anambra is by far more developed than Imo in education, infrastructure, agriculture, commerce, industrialisation, etc.

The only place Imo beats Anambra is in the area of commercial sex hawkers and brothels, though these are the real economic mainstay of Imo state

[s][/s]

Chai.... Nwanne welu nwayo biko
Re: Orlu: The Untold Story by GitmoAuditors: 10:13am On Jan 12, 2021
ariesbull:

Chai.... Nwanne welu nwayo biko

That's the way to roll with this people if not they use lies to feed everyone here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orlu: The Untold Story by ariesbull: 10:16am On Jan 12, 2021
adadike:
Ngwanu, everyone should blame Adadike who have always been prone Igbo on this forum and let Ikengawo who started this madness off the hook . I should open my eyes wide and let one agadi na agwo ofe give Anambra a name our forefathers did not call us? My mom is from Umudiokpara Azia (Anambra state)

No mind those cry babies

1 Like

Re: Orlu: The Untold Story by Emlproperties: 10:25am On Jan 12, 2021
adadike:
I was mentioned here. Am sorry you felt bad and your thread was derailed . But it was Ikengawo that started all this madness not ndi Anambra. Ndi Anambra will never be the first to look for your trouble but at the slightest provocation, we will all come out in defense. Is there any igbo state that harboured people of other Igbo states and peacefully too more than Anambra state? I think you should start another thread, mention me, let's make it a success. Am sorry once more
You are welcome. I was greatly disappointed with Ikengawo. I never asked him to defend Orlu with his childish boast. But if you look at the beginning of that thread you’ll notice a pattern. First it was Melezenawi the imposter who will die one day for Igbo matter that jumped in to derail. Guess those who jumped in next, your guess is as good as mine: the nairaland so-called Anambra defender. Then Ikengawo jumped in to display his own.

Before you know it those who threw the bone sat in their sits as stupid idiots that call themselves brothers go to war. Arguing nonsense! And all of these happened while I was still typing the content of the thread. As a matter of fact I was surprised that as soon as I modified for grammatical errors, five simultaneous post followed mine instantly with the aim of derailing it; with the usual habit that has bestride all Igbo threads.

If you checked you’ll notice that they took over the page even before I began posting pictures. It was not until they turned it to a battleground that I rushed to modify the first content, adding pictures here and there in a bid to salvage the last visage of the thread. Truth be told, imposter may have gingered the derailing like Melezenawi aka Julius, but those who helped them take it to another level are those who call themselves Igbos.

The imposters are still here in the act. Meles is still here with his monikers. Two other good for nothing idiots that call themselves BeijinDosier and Ariesbull ran riot here. Another clown Bonesking was doing the opposite. And they would not leave because many have nothing tangible to post about their villages and towns, so when Igbo thread pops up they claim Igbo inorder to derail it. We know the pattern. Now to advice you, don’t be in a haste to jump into defending your state cause it’s not a lasting structure. The lasting structure begins from your clan, then your immediate tribe and lastly the larger Igbo nation.

States will come and go but the ethnic group remains, that should be our mission. Spyder did similar thing in his Enugu thread to give it a bit of sanity which is what I’ve done here as well. My solace is that I’ve have posted this thread on several popular Igbo facebook group where verifiable Igbos are found, and where there is nothing like Imo, Anambra, Enugu etc let them go there and derail it.

2 Likes

Re: Orlu: The Untold Story by Amah70: 12:02pm On Jan 12, 2021
MelesZenawi:

Everything has to be considered this time around. The only state worth creating is anioma state and anything aside that is dead on arrival.

You said were once before and not again and it was same you that said such union will never be allowed again.

What is hard to understand that promoting state cultural homogeneity is the way forward.

Moreover heavens might fall down if such happens again so let's avoid such

In bold:

Said by who?

1 Like

Re: Orlu: The Untold Story by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 12, 2021
Amah70:

In bold:
Said by who?
Said by concerned citizens. Your agenda is not a good one.
Re: Orlu: The Untold Story by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 12, 2021
Emlproperties:
[s]You are welcome. I was greatly disappointed with Ikengawo. I never asked him to defend Orlu with his childish boast. But if you look at the beginning of that thread you’ll notice a pattern. First it was Melezenawi the imposter who will die one day for Igbo matter that jumped in to derail. Guess those who jumped in next, your guess is as good as mine: the nairaland so-called Anambra defender. Then Ikengawo jumped in to display his own.

Before you know it those who threw the bone sat in their sits as stupid idiots that call themselves brothers go to war. Arguing nonsense! And all of these happened while I was still typing the content of the thread. As a matter of fact I was surprised that as soon as I modified for grammatical errors, five simultaneous post followed mine instantly with the aim of derailing it; with the usual habit that has bestride all Igbo threads.

If you checked you’ll notice that they took over the page even before I began posting pictures. It was not until they turned it to a battleground that I rushed to modify the first content, adding pictures here and there in a bid to salvage the last visage of the thread. Truth be told, imposter may have gingered the derailing like Melezenawi aka Julius, but those who helped them take it to another level are those who call themselves Igbos.

The imposters are still here in the act. Meles is still here with his monikers. Two other good for nothing idiots that call themselves BeijinDosier and Ariesbull ran riot here. Another clown Bonesking was doing the opposite. And they would not leave because many have nothing tangible to post about their villages and towns, so when Igbo thread pops up they claim Igbo inorder to derail it. We know the pattern. Now to advice you, don’t be in a haste to jump into defending your state cause it’s not a lasting structure. The lasting structure begins from your clan, then your immediate tribe and lastly the larger Igbo nation.

States will come and go but the ethnic group remains, that should be our mission. Spyder did similar thing in his Enugu thread to give it a bit of sanity which is what I’ve done here as well. [b]My solace is that I’ve have posted this thread on several popular Igbo facebook group where verifiable Igbos are found, and where there is nothing like Imo, Anambra, Enugu etc let them go there and derail it.[/s]

Trash of 21st century.

Next time open a thread and limit everything to Imo state.

Never call others.. Nigeria is governed by state political structure.
Re: Orlu: The Untold Story by IDENNAA(m): 2:21pm On Jan 12, 2021
biafraisdead:

God punish u and all igbos

God has already punished you and your lineage to eternity! Go and suffer till you give up the ghost!

2 Likes

Re: Orlu: The Untold Story by Emlproperties: 2:45pm On Jan 12, 2021
Amah70:

[s]In bold:

You didn’t have to blanket ALL OF IMO STATE with sex hawking.
Imo state is made up of different towns and zones. What is condoned by people in one zone in Imo state is not condoned by people in other zones of the state.[/s]
Don’t post this here.
Re: Orlu: The Untold Story by adadike(f): 3:03pm On Jan 12, 2021
Emlproperties:
You are welcome. I was greatly disappointed with Ikengawo. I never asked him to defend Orlu with his childish boast. But if you look at the beginning of that thread you’ll notice a pattern. First it was Melezenawi the imposter who will die one day for Igbo matter that jumped in to derail. Guess those who jumped in next, your guess is as good as mine: the nairaland so-called Anambra defender. Then 8Ikengawo jumped in to display his own.

States will come and go but the ethnic group remains, that should be our mission. Spyder did similar thing in his Enugu thread to give it a bit of sanity which is what I’ve done here as well. My solace is that I’ve have posted this thread on several popular Igbo facebook group where verifiable Igbos are found, and where there is nothing like Imo, Anambra, Enugu etc let them go there and derail it.
okay nnam . Thanks
Re: Orlu: The Untold Story by Emlproperties: 3:07pm On Jan 12, 2021
adadike:
okay nnam . Thanks
Thanks for understanding.

1 Like

Re: Orlu: The Untold Story by Kinematics: 4:02pm On Jan 12, 2021
This one don turn to eastern war.

Ndi potopoto fighting themselves

3 Likes

Re: Orlu: The Untold Story by IDENNAA(m): 4:08pm On Jan 12, 2021
Kinematics:
This one don turn to eastern war.

Ndi potopoto fighting themselves

Where are you from ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

President Buhari Resubmits Ibrahim Magu’s Name As EFCC Chairman / Obansanjo Is An Expired Politician- Bola Tinubu / Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.