Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

Orlu: The Untold Story - Politics (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orlu: The Untold Story (23788 Views)

Okuama Massacre: The Untold Story / Abba Kyari: The Untold Story Of President Buhari’s Chief Of Staff / How Boko Haram Killed Soldiers In Borno & Yobe: The Untold Story - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orlu: The Untold Story by Rugaria: 9:13pm On Jan 26, 2021
Ojiofor:

I am staunchly anti IPOB but pro Igbo in every aspect,you will never see me in anti Igbo activities in this platform or anywhere else.
IPOB is a cancer to the Igbo nation that must be surgically removed.
We don't have Igala migrants or fake Jews in any part of Abia state where I come from.You are talking rubbish.
IPOB miscreants like you can never speak for Igbo nation.The founder of the so called IPOB(Nnamdi Kanu's version of MMM) is a confirmed scammer,liar,deceiver and cheater that the whole world have ignored his daily internet rantings.MNK is the leader of Igbo outcasts and undesirables like you.I don't belong there.

You don't think it might be helpful if you take a deep breath and take a second look at stuff? The way you guys are going about this Nnamdi kanus stuff, you risk throwing away the baby with the bathwater... Don't know if you have anything personal against him but I think that constant agitations are needed to get anything for the marginalised! You may not like his tactics, but where are the alternatives? When the army attacked his house, he went under for months. Yet nobody spoke up for igboland as vociferously as he does!! If folks feel his style is against their principles, they should start off their own group, let's see if that may help. But to argue he should shut up when nobody else wants to speak up is to me, counterproductive...

2 Likes

Re: Orlu: The Untold Story by Ojiofor: 10:31pm On Jan 26, 2021
Rugaria:

You don't think it might be helpful if you take a deep breath and take a second look at stuff? The way you guys are going about this Nnamdi kanus stuff, you risk throwing away the baby with the bathwater... Don't know if you have anything personal against him but I think that constant agitations are needed to get anything for the marginalised! You may not like his tactics, but where are the alternatives? When the army attacked his house, he went under for months. Yet nobody spoke up for igboland as vociferously as he does!! If folks feel his style is against their principles, they should start off their own group, let's see if that may help. But to argue he should shut up when nobody else wants to speak up is to me, counterproductive...

IPOB want to be the only voice in Igboland.That is the reason why Ohanaeze ndi Igbo leadership is under constant and unprovoked attacks from IPOB rather than work with them.
Some people last week launched what they called Biafran army why didn't Ipob support it?, rather Nnamdi Kanu was foaming in the mouth threatening them.
Uche Mefor opened a Radio station IPOB termed him a sabo and goes to his page to insult him daily.
IPOB stand is that the solution(Biafra) must come from Kanu their saviour or no one else.Meanwhile Biafra is very very far from IPOB as Biafra independence is not been discussed anywhere in the world both locally and internationally.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orlu: The Untold Story by Ebenezar2O2I(f): 2:00am On Jan 27, 2021
MelesZenawi:

You are from Imo state. Your mum is the only one anambra nationality knows because she is the daughter oof the soil.

I don't know the rest nonsense u are talking about.

All states are politically different and if to say culturally different.
how are they (Anambra and imo) culturally different?
Cc unshakablejihad

1 Like

Re: Orlu: The Untold Story by Nobody: 5:19am On Jan 27, 2021
Ebenezar2O2I:
how are they (Anambra and imo) culturally different?
Cc unshakablejihad

Yawns
Re: Orlu: The Untold Story by Rugaria: 6:14am On Jan 27, 2021
Ojiofor:

IPOB want to be the only voice in Igboland.That is the reason why Ohanaeze ndi Igbo leadership is under constant and unprovoked attacks from IPOB rather than work with them.
Some people last week launched what they called Biafran army why didn't Ipob support it?, rather Nnamdi Kanu was foaming in the mouth threatening them.
Uche Mefor opened a Radio station IPOB termed him a sabo and goes to his page to insult him daily.
IPOB stand is that the solution(Biafra) must come from Kanu their saviour or no one else.Meanwhile Biafra is very very far from IPOB as Biafra independence is not been discussed anywhere in the world both locally and internationally.

It's not being discussed because general agitations have not reached the right crescendo.. It's step by step, no matter how faulty. Biafran agitations can only attract the much needed global attention if it's persistent, vociferous and widespread! At the moment, the groups in the vanguard of this agitations are not yet there. But is chickening out the alternative? Is abandoning the ship going to get the agitations to the promised land? I don't agree with all of the guys tactics honestly! For instance, I think it's simply boneheaded to be abusing the western governments almost every day. I mean, yes, they supported Nigeria during the war and that's the main reason we're where we are today, but they are still in charge of things globally and can easily wreck your movement if they consider you to be anti-west.

Best bet would be to atleast, pretend you will do business with them. If it even means "dashing" them some, as the federal fulani government has done in order to have them by your side, do so! After all, that's the quickest path to political success in Africa... But Nnamdi hammers away at Britain and the rest imperialists at will. Strange! That said, you have to come to terms with the fact that by keeping the igbo question on the front bunner for years now, dude has revatilised the brutalized political psyche of the average Igbo man and has helped push igbo interest pretty vigorously through an uncanny brand of fervent political evangelization. In the process, educating igbo youths on the importance of demanding for their rights now and now. That should count for something if you ask me...
Re: Orlu: The Untold Story by Ebenezar2O2I(f): 7:55am On Jan 27, 2021
MelesZenawi:

Yawns
that means you have no idea to prove your point.
You're the command in chief of propaganda and conspiracy theory on this forum.
Imo, Annambra and all SE states share the same culture and identity with no difference.
Re: Orlu: The Untold Story by OruExpress: 2:43pm On Jan 27, 2021
Orlu

2 Likes

Re: Orlu: The Untold Story by OruExpress: 2:44pm On Jan 27, 2021

1 Like

Re: Orlu: The Untold Story by OruExpress: 2:44pm On Jan 27, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Orlu: The Untold Story by OruExpress: 2:47pm On Jan 27, 2021
I looks like like the new crazy is pretending to be from 'Orlu', and I can see from how people are discussing the ESN episode that many of your are not from or in the zone the way you're claiming lol.
Re: Orlu: The Untold Story by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 27, 2021
Ebenezar2O2I:
that means you have no idea to prove your point.
You're the command in chief of propaganda and conspiracy theory on this forum.
Imo, Annambra and all SE states share the same culture and identity with no difference.

Sometimes if you have nothing meaningful to say then Shut it..
Re: Orlu: The Untold Story by Ebenezar2O2I(f): 6:22pm On Jan 27, 2021
MelesZenawi:

Sometimes if you have nothing meaningful to say then Shut it..
ignorance in display.
May God have mercy on you.
Re: Orlu: The Untold Story by EndChino: 11:46pm On Jan 27, 2021
Juliusmalema:

No more state creation.

The only state we can support and worth creating is Anioma state.

Anything else is dead on arrival.
I will end u!
Re: Orlu: The Untold Story by Ofodirinwa: 3:30am On May 27, 2022
Re: Orlu: The Untold Story by Ofodirinwa: 3:33am On May 27, 2022

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

APC Leaders Confident Wike Will Declare Support For Tinubu In January 2023 / Scorecard Of PMB’s 1st Year In Office / Eid-El-Fitr: Osinbajo Hosts Yusuf Buhari And Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.