Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Obansanjo Is An Expired Politician- Bola Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obansanjo Is An Expired Politician- Bola Tinubu (23793 Views)

Taiwo, Obansanjo’s Wife Begs Obas, Yoruba, Says ‘Forgive My Husband’ / 2023: Obansanjo And Afenifere Dumps Obi, Visits Sultan Of Sokoto / Some Of Obansanjo's Achievement As President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obansanjo Is An Expired Politician- Bola Tinubu by realmedia(f): 8:40pm On Jan 21, 2019
The National Leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Bola Tinubu, has described Former President Olusegun Obasanjo as an expired politician seeking ways to make himself relevant. Tinubu said this at the APC rally in Borno state today while reacting to the damning letter Obasanjo wrote to President Buhari yesterday January 20th.

Speaking at the rally, Tinubu said no human being in his right senses should give ears to anything Obasanjo says

“I can hear the other expired leaders like Obasanjo, ranting and lying. Don’t believe him, don’t trust him, he is expired'' he said

Speaking further, the APC leader said the party since its inception, has been striving to kick corruption out of Nigeria.

“When we came on board in 2015, we made promises to all Nigerians that as the sheep of this country, we are going to turn it to the right direction and we have done that. We are sweeping all the cobwebs of the collateral corruption, we are sweeping it away to give Nigerians a new life, new home and a solid foundation; that is what President Buhari is doing and we are 100 per cent with him. President Muhammadu Buhari has been upright, firm and has been steady, focused with a great vision for the betterment and progress of this country.

“We can recall the rigging in 2003 under Obasanjo, we also knew what happened in 2007 under President Obasanjo. 95 percent of you must come out and vote en mass for Buhari because no other president had upheld democratic principles like president Buhari.

“In 1985, we gave it to him but he cannot remembers even one day to recognised MKO’s mandate of June 12. Again, when he came back into power, we ask him for the recognition he failed. Who did it; President Buhari. declared June 12 as Democracy day to honour MKO Abiola,” Tinubu said

via https://onecornergizt..com/2019/01/obansanjo-is-expired-politician-bola.html

34 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Obansanjo Is An Expired Politician- Bola Tinubu by dollytino4real(f): 8:41pm On Jan 21, 2019
see comment from a menopausal woman husband

111 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Obansanjo Is An Expired Politician- Bola Tinubu by SheikhMuniru(m): 8:43pm On Jan 21, 2019
Bola For Your Mouth You Are Abusing Baba Ebora, Is Like You're Done To Leave This World

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obansanjo Is An Expired Politician- Bola Tinubu by Binikingdowm: 8:43pm On Jan 21, 2019
SMH

Anybody obj support always win so I'm 100% sure 2019 is Atiku

162 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Obansanjo Is An Expired Politician- Bola Tinubu by SalamRushdie: 8:44pm On Jan 21, 2019
whether Tinubu likes it or not his relationship with Buhari ends next month if Buhari wins or not ...

178 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Obansanjo Is An Expired Politician- Bola Tinubu by sarrki(m): 8:45pm On Jan 21, 2019
dollytino4real:

Don’t vent your frustration of your breAkup with your ex on Tinubu

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obansanjo Is An Expired Politician- Bola Tinubu by sarrki(m): 8:45pm On Jan 21, 2019
SalamRushdie:
whether Tinubu likes it or not his relationship with Buhari ends next month if Buhari wins or not ...

Early signs of frustration and dementia

48 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Obansanjo Is An Expired Politician- Bola Tinubu by sarrki(m): 8:46pm On Jan 21, 2019
SheikhMuniru:
Bola For Your Mouth You Are Abusing Baba Ebora, Is Like You're Done To Leave This World

That ebora is a fool

28 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Obansanjo Is An Expired Politician- Bola Tinubu by SaiAtikuTill203: 8:46pm On Jan 21, 2019
if PDP are thieves then APC are armed Robbers, if PDP are criminals then APC are terrorists, if PDP are corrupt then APC are lucifers... *
If Nigerians are not hypocrites, why are we supporting Baba to neclect ASUU, even if ASUU have faults yets we are the end-victims. What has change since 2015 on *Education, Health, Social welfare, Transportaion & local security?.*
-Let's learn to say the truth especially on issues that affect our *lives, governance and collective affairs.* Nobody can brainwash me into believing things that all of us know were political lies aimed at continuous domination of the people.
-Buhari is human, can make mistakes. He is sorrounded by both good and bad, selfless and selfish, transparent and corrupt people, why then are we acting as if he is God? when*Insecurity, systematic corruption, poor condition and selective prosecution* are like Jonathan Era.
Say, think and do what you feel is right, but *because many will never forgive him for his inability to truly protect the people.* Many people have paid & are still paying Millions of Naira as Ransom to Kidnappers, *will Buhari compensate them?,* since he cannot provide adequate security?.
-We voted him because we thought he is better than Jonathan, but he allowed the *Tinubus, Osinbajos, Fasholas* and others to be control him Indirectly. He is no more the *"Action GMB"*
SAI ATIKUOBI FOR BETTER LIFE
SAI ATIKUOBI FOR BETTER NIGERIA
ON ATIKUOBI MANDATE WE
ZOMBIES A. K. A IDIOTIC PIGS OF BUHARI CAN RANTZOMBIES will die of heart attack on February 19 when pdp must have recorded resounding victory in KATSINA state and all through Nigeria.

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obansanjo Is An Expired Politician- Bola Tinubu by dollytino4real(f): 8:50pm On Jan 21, 2019
sarrki:

Don’t vent your frustration of your breAkup with your ex on Tinubu
see pain killer

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obansanjo Is An Expired Politician- Bola Tinubu by TIGRITIS: 8:51pm On Jan 21, 2019
The incestous gorrila has truly expired. I still don't understand why the fed govt should be paying the staff of his farm, which SCAM be dat?

37 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Obansanjo Is An Expired Politician- Bola Tinubu by Mkmoney(m): 8:51pm On Jan 21, 2019
Tinubu don match line grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obansanjo Is An Expired Politician- Bola Tinubu by dollytino4real(f): 8:52pm On Jan 21, 2019
sarrki:

I pity your future or present husby
see a.p shit agent pls mind ur lane with ur comments

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obansanjo Is An Expired Politician- Bola Tinubu by SheikhMuniru(m): 8:53pm On Jan 21, 2019
sarrki:

That ebora is a fool

14 Likes

Re: Obansanjo Is An Expired Politician- Bola Tinubu by danot1030: 8:55pm On Jan 21, 2019
Obasanjo realized that his political relevance is expired that is why he entered into frustration mode and felt he should hold Buhari responsible for his plight.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obansanjo Is An Expired Politician- Bola Tinubu by livelymatilda22: 8:58pm On Jan 21, 2019
Binikingdowm:
SMH

Anybody obj support always win so I'm 100% sure 2019 is Atiku
The governorship candidate he was supporting in Ogun state Pdp, just lost to his opponent Kashamu.... Continue deceiving yourself...

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obansanjo Is An Expired Politician- Bola Tinubu by livelymatilda22: 9:00pm On Jan 21, 2019
SalamRushdie and Pachukwudi44 ,2 chronic lying machine that work for Pdp@ #10 per post contract..

5 Likes

Re: Obansanjo Is An Expired Politician- Bola Tinubu by livelymatilda22: 9:01pm On Jan 21, 2019
SalamRushdie:
Now you are coming to reality that he might win.... Nice one..
This your moniker will be retired after Feb 18 this year due to heavy shame and pain from Atiku's defeat.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obansanjo Is An Expired Politician- Bola Tinubu by Binikingdowm: 9:03pm On Jan 21, 2019
livelymatilda22:

The governorship candidate he was supporting in Ogun state Pdp, just lost his opponent Kashamu.... Continue deceiving yourself...
obj is bigger than state politics, that's for children like tinubu and co to play.

Any president obj support never loses, take that to the bank.

You think it's oshiomole that can't even win his polling unit in Edo state that will save APC come this 2019? SMH.

We dey Benin dey wait the jihad

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obansanjo Is An Expired Politician- Bola Tinubu by livelymatilda22: 9:06pm On Jan 21, 2019
Q
Binikingdowm:
obj is bigger than state politics, that's for children like tinubu and co to play.

Any president obj support never loses, take that to the bank.

You think it's oshiomole that can't even win his polling unit in Edo state that will save APC come this 2019? SMH.

We dey Benin dey wait the jihad

Hypocrite, when last did Obasanjo won his polling unit?

I dare you to make a promise of what you will do if Atiku loose the presidential election next month?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obansanjo Is An Expired Politician- Bola Tinubu by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:06pm On Jan 21, 2019
This election will be a very historical one

Alot of drama

I think this election is more about power! A battle for supremacy between OBJ and Tinubu!

However after the election no matter the winner, OBJ will still remain an Icon in the political realm while Tinubu will be trashed!

Because we all know that Buhari is just desperate to win at all cost!

Who best do his dirty jobs The one and only lord of corruption, Tinubu!!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obansanjo Is An Expired Politician- Bola Tinubu by dollytino4real(f): 9:06pm On Jan 21, 2019
livelymatilda22:

Your comment shows you don't respect women, hence you don't deserve it...

I doubt if you are a lady though.
see u see respect abeg shift

2 Likes

Re: Obansanjo Is An Expired Politician- Bola Tinubu by livelymatilda22: 9:08pm On Jan 21, 2019
dollytino4real:
see u see respect abeg shift
Why you come dey cry?

3 Likes

Re: Obansanjo Is An Expired Politician- Bola Tinubu by Binikingdowm: 9:09pm On Jan 21, 2019
livelymatilda22:
Q

Hypocrite, when last did Obasanjo won his polling unit?

I dare you to make a promise of what you will do if Atiku loose the presidential election next month?
I thought you were wise to talk to.

Obj and babaginda support is all Atiku need to thrash buhari

3 Likes

Re: Obansanjo Is An Expired Politician- Bola Tinubu by livelymatilda22: 9:10pm On Jan 21, 2019
Binikingdowm:
I thought you were wise to talk to.

Obj and babaginda support is all Atiku need to thrash buhari
I knew right from the time I read your post that you are not wise... You need to get out of that village of yours to be taken seriously... Obj and babaginda are now your gods.. Bye

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obansanjo Is An Expired Politician- Bola Tinubu by kunleweb: 9:11pm On Jan 21, 2019
dollytino4real:

Oh my.world plz
Re: Obansanjo Is An Expired Politician- Bola Tinubu by Binikingdowm: 9:12pm On Jan 21, 2019
livelymatilda22:

I knew right from the time I read your post that you are not wise... You need to get out of that village of yours to be taken seriously... Bye
please don't take sniper or jump into lagoon when Atiku wins.

He'll make things right.

3 Likes

Re: Obansanjo Is An Expired Politician- Bola Tinubu by Randy100: 9:12pm On Jan 21, 2019
Tinubu should say this without crying.

3 Likes

Re: Obansanjo Is An Expired Politician- Bola Tinubu by dollytino4real(f): 9:16pm On Jan 21, 2019
livelymatilda22:

Why you come dey cry?
pls come clean my tears

2 Likes

Re: Obansanjo Is An Expired Politician- Bola Tinubu by Maxymilliano(m): 9:16pm On Jan 21, 2019
realmedia:

Speaking further, the APC leader said the party since its inception, has been striving to kick corruption out of Nigeria.

Wetin person no go see, Tinubu is also an anti corruption crusader.

Truly Satan will make heaven.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obansanjo Is An Expired Politician- Bola Tinubu by livelymatilda22: 9:20pm On Jan 21, 2019
dollytino4real:
pls come clean my tears
Use Atiku yansh clean am

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Crisis: 13 Governors May Leave Party, Insist On Buni As Chairman / PDP Crisis: Governor Wike Vows To Resist "Northern Dominance" / Why Don't We Have BBC Igbo Or Yoruba Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.