Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,373 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Janet Ademola: Late Orisabunmi's Sister Dies Days After Her Brother's Death - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Janet Ademola: Late Orisabunmi's Sister Dies Days After Her Brother's Death (45064 Views)

Faze's Twin Sister Dies 2 Days To Their Birthday (Photo) / Late Orisabunmi’s Sister Dies — Days After Brother’s Demise / Norbert Young's Sister Dies In Car Accident In Warri, Delta State (2) (3) (4)

Re: Janet Ademola: Late Orisabunmi's Sister Dies Days After Her Brother's Death by oluwaseyi0: 7:58am On Jan 10, 2021
This is what Yoruba call akufa

How many people in one family in a short span of time
Re: Janet Ademola: Late Orisabunmi's Sister Dies Days After Her Brother's Death by Kingpele(m): 7:58am On Jan 10, 2021
Chai it very difficult to understand some thing as this,losing two blood relatives within the year is not easy to bear ,talk more of losing them within few days apart ,may God comfort this family
Re: Janet Ademola: Late Orisabunmi's Sister Dies Days After Her Brother's Death by kennyade3h: 7:58am On Jan 10, 2021
R.I.P to d departed. May we not die untimely without achieving our purpose on earth in Jesus name
Re: Janet Ademola: Late Orisabunmi's Sister Dies Days After Her Brother's Death by kenfarm(m): 7:58am On Jan 10, 2021
lamideee:
Wetin dey happen set,we just enter January and so many bad news already

Sorry na only date change....nothing else changed grin
Re: Janet Ademola: Late Orisabunmi's Sister Dies Days After Her Brother's Death by Omihanifa: 7:59am On Jan 10, 2021
There more to this
Re: Janet Ademola: Late Orisabunmi's Sister Dies Days After Her Brother's Death by philo04(m): 7:59am On Jan 10, 2021
we are not afriaid of death we are only scared of being forgotten after death
Re: Janet Ademola: Late Orisabunmi's Sister Dies Days After Her Brother's Death by Ogbotobo77(m): 7:59am On Jan 10, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Rest in peace to them
We were born to die
Lana del rey

Re: Janet Ademola: Late Orisabunmi's Sister Dies Days After Her Brother's Death by Chirowman(m): 7:59am On Jan 10, 2021
May their souls rest in peace
Re: Janet Ademola: Late Orisabunmi's Sister Dies Days After Her Brother's Death by tunmoj(m): 7:59am On Jan 10, 2021
It's called Akufa...pull along. May their souls find rest in God. The last one in the pic needs to pray more.
Re: Janet Ademola: Late Orisabunmi's Sister Dies Days After Her Brother's Death by redcliff: 7:59am On Jan 10, 2021
ShenTeh:
'If it happens twice, it is a coincidence, but if it happens a third time, the enemy is at work'

not necessarily enemy but something fishy definitely going on...
Re: Janet Ademola: Late Orisabunmi's Sister Dies Days After Her Brother's Death by sonnie10: 8:00am On Jan 10, 2021
Maybe Covid related. They must have visiting each other
Re: Janet Ademola: Late Orisabunmi's Sister Dies Days After Her Brother's Death by Kaybaba5(m): 8:00am On Jan 10, 2021
Rest in peace

We are born to live and afterwards
Re: Janet Ademola: Late Orisabunmi's Sister Dies Days After Her Brother's Death by Daewhome(m): 8:00am On Jan 10, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
Ur lie dey smell
It's the truth,she lives in my area
Re: Janet Ademola: Late Orisabunmi's Sister Dies Days After Her Brother's Death by knowhowk: 8:00am On Jan 10, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
Ur lie dey smell
With your Manners ,you expect a reasonable person to buy a smartphone with his or her hard earned money and gift you Abi .Someone died all you have to mention is that.U could end up been a Begger this Year If u don't stop been Heartless.

Re: Janet Ademola: Late Orisabunmi's Sister Dies Days After Her Brother's Death by ceejayluv(m): 8:01am On Jan 10, 2021
Kolisky:
I can't stop imagining it..

These people, we came from the same town
Their family house is a short walk to my house

Olla, Kwara State

In fact, I'm still right there (came to celebrate the festive period with my Grandmas)
Careful man, Three members of a family dying during a pandemic may not be a coincidence. Protect yourself .

Re: Janet Ademola: Late Orisabunmi's Sister Dies Days After Her Brother's Death by Antoeni(m): 8:02am On Jan 10, 2021
Occultic Family
Re: Janet Ademola: Late Orisabunmi's Sister Dies Days After Her Brother's Death by coldFLARES1(m): 8:02am On Jan 10, 2021
Ah!

Now this is strange, asides being very tragic for the family.

May God grant, the ones left to mourn them, the courage to move pass this grief.
Re: Janet Ademola: Late Orisabunmi's Sister Dies Days After Her Brother's Death by Agbebakun22: 8:03am On Jan 10, 2021
[quote author=Sirlins post=97905034]Why are you people repeating the news [/quote

Not repetition another sister died too
Re: Janet Ademola: Late Orisabunmi's Sister Dies Days After Her Brother's Death by Daewhome(m): 8:03am On Jan 10, 2021
MrDrey:

https://thenationonlineng.net/sister-of-late-nollywood-star-orisabunmi-dies-days-after-brothers-death/
i was so shocked when i heard mummy ore died yesterday...may her soul rest in peace.
Re: Janet Ademola: Late Orisabunmi's Sister Dies Days After Her Brother's Death by Ancecoker(m): 8:03am On Jan 10, 2021
God have mercy o
Re: Janet Ademola: Late Orisabunmi's Sister Dies Days After Her Brother's Death by omoadeleye(m): 8:05am On Jan 10, 2021
Kolisky:

Olla, Kwara State

In fact, I'm still right there (came to celebrate the festive period with my Grandmas)

Ok. So?
Re: Janet Ademola: Late Orisabunmi's Sister Dies Days After Her Brother's Death by Sirlins(m): 8:08am On Jan 10, 2021
Ahh village people ooo
Re: Janet Ademola: Late Orisabunmi's Sister Dies Days After Her Brother's Death by sleeknaija(m): 8:10am On Jan 10, 2021
ena5four:
If U Also Feel This Year Is The Pro Max Of 2020 Disguising As 2021 Just Finger My Comment.

Na ur brain we suppose finger cos it thinks of so many negativities.. mtcheww undecided
Re: Janet Ademola: Late Orisabunmi's Sister Dies Days After Her Brother's Death by hakeem4(m): 8:15am On Jan 10, 2021
moscobabs:
Can we call this "Akufa" or just a coincidence?
coincidence

Re: Janet Ademola: Late Orisabunmi's Sister Dies Days After Her Brother's Death by mfm04622: 8:15am On Jan 10, 2021
lamideee:
Wetin dey happen set,we just enter January and so many bad news already

Na COVID-19 dey happen! Follow all recommended protocols. Protect yourself, your family and friends

Re: Janet Ademola: Late Orisabunmi's Sister Dies Days After Her Brother's Death by Nobody: 8:16am On Jan 10, 2021
Kolisky:

Olla, Kwara State

Hope agba,the guy with customised bike, is doing well? And Henry, the engineer that teaches?
Served there 2010.

Re: Janet Ademola: Late Orisabunmi's Sister Dies Days After Her Brother's Death by mfm04622: 8:17am On Jan 10, 2021
hakeem4:
coincidence

This is exactly what Yoruba call Akufa. It usually happens when there is a pandemic. This is because it is easier to transmit the disease to family members when one of them contact it.

Re: Janet Ademola: Late Orisabunmi's Sister Dies Days After Her Brother's Death by famora(m): 8:18am On Jan 10, 2021
[b][/b]q+•••••°••~4`4°°@
moscobabs:
Can we call this "Akufa" or just a coincidence?
Re: Janet Ademola: Late Orisabunmi's Sister Dies Days After Her Brother's Death by josephft2000: 8:19am On Jan 10, 2021
I'M SUSPECTING COVID-19.
ANYTHING SPIRITUAL IS OUT OF IT.
THE REST OF THE FAMILY SHOULD SEEK MEDICAL HELP IMMEDIATELY.
MAY THEIR SOULS REST IN PEACE IF IT IS TRUE THAT SOULS DO REST IN PEACE AFTER DEATH.
TO ME, DEATH IS THE END OF IT ALL
Re: Janet Ademola: Late Orisabunmi's Sister Dies Days After Her Brother's Death by mfm04622: 8:19am On Jan 10, 2021
sonnie10:
Maybe Covid related. They must have visiting each other

Certainly COVID-19. At least Orishabunmi herself died while on Oxygen

Re: Janet Ademola: Late Orisabunmi's Sister Dies Days After Her Brother's Death by Bullet01(f): 8:22am On Jan 10, 2021
The 4th person should run for cover ASAP. RIP to the dead
Re: Janet Ademola: Late Orisabunmi's Sister Dies Days After Her Brother's Death by Kolisky(m): 8:23am On Jan 10, 2021
MejiLoyon:

Hope agba,the guy with customised bike, is doing well? And Henry, the engineer that teaches?
Served there 2010.

Smiles... What A Beautiful Morning cheesy cheesy

All these people are sound and healthy
In fact, I saw Henry on Friday during our Boys Brigade meeting. And Agba, still dey kampe cheesy cheesy

I wish to know you ohhh

Pretty Mike Poses With His Flower Girls (Photo) / Kemi Olunloyo Revisits Her "Beef" With Ada Ameh After Her Death / Olawunmi Otedola, Femi Otedola's Eldest Daughter, Pretty In New Photo