Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Janet Ademola: Late Orisabunmi's Sister Dies Days After Her Brother's Death - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Janet Ademola: Late Orisabunmi's Sister Dies Days After Her Brother's Death (45060 Views)

Faze's Twin Sister Dies 2 Days To Their Birthday (Photo) / Late Orisabunmi’s Sister Dies — Days After Brother’s Demise / Norbert Young's Sister Dies In Car Accident In Warri, Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Janet Ademola: Late Orisabunmi's Sister Dies Days After Her Brother's Death by Kolisky(m): 8:27am On Jan 10, 2021
MejiLoyon:

Hope agba,the guy with customised bike, is doing well? And Henry, the engineer that teaches?
Served there 2010.

Wow! I was in Jss 3, 2010

I think I should know you because I graduated there 2013

1 Like

Re: Janet Ademola: Late Orisabunmi's Sister Dies Days After Her Brother's Death by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 10, 2021
Kolisky:

Wow! I was in Jss 3, 2010

I think I should know you because I graduated there 2013
You'll know me. Tall with plaited hair. If you cant remember you can't niyen O.

1 Like

Re: Janet Ademola: Late Orisabunmi's Sister Dies Days After Her Brother's Death by Kolisky(m): 8:32am On Jan 10, 2021
MejiLoyon:

You'll know me. Tall with plaited hair. If you cant remember you can't niyen O.

grin grin grin

It has been long ohhh

The only favour you can render is handing over your WhatsApp contact or any of your social media usernames plzzzzz
Re: Janet Ademola: Late Orisabunmi's Sister Dies Days After Her Brother's Death by 808wright: 8:34am On Jan 10, 2021
Re: Janet Ademola: Late Orisabunmi's Sister Dies Days After Her Brother's Death by ghettochild4u(m): 8:34am On Jan 10, 2021
MrDrey:

https://thenationonlineng.net/sister-of-late-nollywood-star-orisabunmi-dies-days-after-brothers-death/
[img][/img][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][b][/b]
Jah save us from death in the family oooo
Re: Janet Ademola: Late Orisabunmi's Sister Dies Days After Her Brother's Death by delishpot: 8:45am On Jan 10, 2021
Haba!!! The broom they used to sweep their family is strong sha.
Re: Janet Ademola: Late Orisabunmi's Sister Dies Days After Her Brother's Death by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:46am On Jan 10, 2021
knowhowk:
With your Manners ,you expect a reasonable person to buy a smartphone with his or her hard earned money and gift you Abi .Someone died all you have to mention is that.U could end up been a Begger this Year If u don't stop been Heartless.
Not someone like u sha.
Re: Janet Ademola: Late Orisabunmi's Sister Dies Days After Her Brother's Death by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:51am On Jan 10, 2021
Daewhome:
It's the truth,she lives in my area
why dey come dey die like that na? Debrief us na
Re: Janet Ademola: Late Orisabunmi's Sister Dies Days After Her Brother's Death by Toks2008(m): 8:51am On Jan 10, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
Ur lie dey smell. . So its true? 3 members of a family within a m0nth? . . This is serious

This is what Yorubas call Akufa..it is a terrible thing.
Re: Janet Ademola: Late Orisabunmi's Sister Dies Days After Her Brother's Death by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:54am On Jan 10, 2021
Toks2008:

I do n0t believe in akufa sha. All death comes from the creator
Re: Janet Ademola: Late Orisabunmi's Sister Dies Days After Her Brother's Death by Toks2008(m): 8:56am On Jan 10, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
I do n0t believe in akufa sha. All death comes from the creator

Life is a mystery and you don't have to believe.

WHAT IS AKUFA?

Akufa means one death of a family attract another death of another member of the same family within a limited or shortest period of time or in succession .It is a mysterious death peculiar to all tribe or culture or people or race which can be deterred through spiritual cleansing and divine knowledge , if left untreated or unattended to. it may go from generation to generation leaving a great mark of sorrow and agony, cause short many lives of his or her full potential . Life is a spirit , and spirit is life , treat all inexplicable evil occurrences with spiritual enlightenment and divine knowledge .

“Aku “is from the word “ iku “” which means death and “ fa “ means to attract death . It means the death of one member of the family attract another member of the same family in series . Perpetual death occurrence within the family in shortest period of time possible . Some ar death that will always take the first born of th family or the bread winner of the family or one that normally take th prominent and most famous member of the family, the same method of natural death within the family .

People believe akufa is spell cast by higher forces or one member of aggrieved family against other family who are struggling for power , land or woman or one family is hurt in a way that spiritual undertaking is employed to deal with the oppressor or arrogant .Akufa atimes May be as a result of the law of karma that is , reciprocated effects in life . It could be as result of ancestral errors that is passed from generation to generation .

It may also means spiritual implication of stubbornness or anger or careless attitude to mystical and spiritual warning , whatever the case may be, spiritual steps could be used to wipe or deter further manifestation of this horror or evil in one life or in ones generation .

akufa in Yoruba can be reverted through adoption of power of the divinities through initiations whereby spiritual mark are inscribed on the destiny of such individual and such evil will eventually stop or eternally ceased . It is a process of divine and spiritual engagement by which the chief priest, that is , discipline and reputed or verses in mystical and divine understanding takes spiritual and divine step to wipe out evil spell and evil mark from the life of the individual concerned or involved that lead to spiritual and divine victory without delay .

All the same, rest your hope on God and stick to him in prayer .Appease to divinities for victory . According to Yorùbá word , ki ori eni o gbeni nija, that is let your superior psychic avert evil from your life . May your destiny fight for you on the day of trouble . Always appease or propitiate your ori to revert evil or generation curses or error .

This is a serious case of Akufa and they néed to break the chain fast.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Janet Ademola: Late Orisabunmi's Sister Dies Days After Her Brother's Death by ceaser: 8:59am On Jan 10, 2021
The estranged husband of "Orisabunmi" really dealt with KSA then.

KSA reportedly had a brief fling with her while she was still with Jimoh "Aworo" Aliu, the estranged husband.

Jimoh Aliu, also a popular actor, is a no nonsense guy. The moment he found out, he went to work. KSA fell ill and was flown abroad for treatment. But he did not get better. Consultations were made and he was asked to apologise to Jimoh Aliu while a lot of other popular personalities also interceded and helped him to beg Jimoh Aliu.

He was placated and freed KSA from his ailment. The former on getting back to Nigeria released an album then. "Triumph" was the title of the album. In it he thanked Nigerians for holding fort and for their prayers while he was away on treatment.

Of course those that knew what really transpired knew what happened. Never in his remaining life has he tried to look onto another man's wife with lust.

Surprisingly Jimoh Aliu too passed away couple of months ago. Few months after, the estranged wife, Orisabunmi, followed, though hers is said to be COVID 19 related.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Janet Ademola: Late Orisabunmi's Sister Dies Days After Her Brother's Death by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:02am On Jan 10, 2021
Toks2008:

AKUFA is yoruba belief. Possibly, they enter pact with ALUJANU . Alujanu get power pass we humans
Re: Janet Ademola: Late Orisabunmi's Sister Dies Days After Her Brother's Death by Toks2008(m): 9:02am On Jan 10, 2021
ceaser:
The estranged husband of "Orisabunmi" really dealt with KSA then.

KSA reportedly had a brief fling with her while she was with Jimoh Aliu, the estranged husband.

Jimoh Aliu, also a popular actor, is a non nonsense guy. The moment he found out, he went to work. KSA fell ill and was flown abroad for treatment. But he did not get better. Consultations were made and he was asked to apologise to Jumoh Aliu while a lot of other popular personalities also helped him to beg Jimoh Aliu.

He was placated and freed KSA from his ailment. The former on getting back to Nigeria released an album then. "Triumph" was the title of the album. In it he thanked Nigerians for holding fort and for their prayers while he was away on treatment.

Of course those that really knew what really transpired knew what happened. Never in his remaining life has he tried to look into another man's wife with lust.

I just wrote in another thread that the fastest way for a man to destroy himself is to sleep with another man's wife.

1 Like

Re: Janet Ademola: Late Orisabunmi's Sister Dies Days After Her Brother's Death by Harbeeorlar(m): 9:03am On Jan 10, 2021
Even "akufa" no dey fast like this. The timing is damn close
moscobabs:
Can we call this "Akufa" or just a coincidence?

1 Like

Re: Janet Ademola: Late Orisabunmi's Sister Dies Days After Her Brother's Death by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 10, 2021
teens:
This coivd is real..... Guy let's keep save ooo
This is the first sensible ppst here ... Nigerians have thrown caution in to the winds.

2 Likes

Re: Janet Ademola: Late Orisabunmi's Sister Dies Days After Her Brother's Death by Skyehigher1: 9:27am On Jan 10, 2021
This is tragedy in five days three family
Re: Janet Ademola: Late Orisabunmi's Sister Dies Days After Her Brother's Death by hstar: 9:28am On Jan 10, 2021
Kolisky:
I can't stop imagining it..

These people, we came from the same town
Their family house is a short walk to my house

Olla, Kwara State

In fact, I'm still right there (came to celebrate the festive period with my Grandmas)
U mean orisabunmi is a native of Kwara state?

I thought she's from osun osogbo nah?

1 Like

Re: Janet Ademola: Late Orisabunmi's Sister Dies Days After Her Brother's Death by Kolisky(m): 9:34am On Jan 10, 2021
Nope

She's from Kwara

Specifically, Olla
Re: Janet Ademola: Late Orisabunmi's Sister Dies Days After Her Brother's Death by pacespot(m): 9:52am On Jan 10, 2021
Die, die everywhere. This country is a terrible place to be right now for a right thinking people. This is why everybody dey japa these days. If you have 3 millions in your account right now, you don't think of how to invest it in this country and reap multiple rewards but how to get yourself out of here. That is the best investment advice right now.

And I don't see things getting better in this country any time soon. As long as people have dark minds and more evil intents rather than good, things would only get worse.
Re: Janet Ademola: Late Orisabunmi's Sister Dies Days After Her Brother's Death by juman(m): 10:05am On Jan 10, 2021
I feel like crying for the family.
Tough time.
Re: Janet Ademola: Late Orisabunmi's Sister Dies Days After Her Brother's Death by gnykelly(m): 10:06am On Jan 10, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
AKUFA is yoruba belief. Possibly, they enter pact with ALUJANU . Alujanu get power pass we humans
Alujanu doesn't have more power than humans. Even the angels are beneath us
Re: Janet Ademola: Late Orisabunmi's Sister Dies Days After Her Brother's Death by EMAXIM(m): 10:10am On Jan 10, 2021
I think this is a serious spiritual battle, maybe a yoke that needs to be broken. The ones they left behind should start looking for solution; and the only solution here is to hand over everything to God.

O God console their grieves and deliver them.

1 Like

Re: Janet Ademola: Late Orisabunmi's Sister Dies Days After Her Brother's Death by juman(m): 10:10am On Jan 10, 2021
This can happen to any family.
Everybody should be careful.

Many people are dying daily of corona.
Somebody told me two days ago that his relative died of corona.

Corona is real.
Re: Janet Ademola: Late Orisabunmi's Sister Dies Days After Her Brother's Death by NeoWanZaeed(m): 10:14am On Jan 10, 2021
gnykelly:

Alujanu doesn't have more power than humans. Even the angels are beneath us
Phylosophy or christianity belief?
Re: Janet Ademola: Late Orisabunmi's Sister Dies Days After Her Brother's Death by femi4: 10:17am On Jan 10, 2021
lamideee:
Wetin dey happen set,we just enter January and so many bad news already
2021 = 2020 won

We are still in the extension of 2020
Re: Janet Ademola: Late Orisabunmi's Sister Dies Days After Her Brother's Death by juman(m): 10:22am On Jan 10, 2021
EMAXIM:
I think this is a serious spiritual battle, maybe a yoke that needs to be broken. The ones they left behind should start looking for solution; and the only solution here is to hand over everything to God.

O God console their grieves and deliver them.

Its not spiritual battle. But corona attack.
There are several such cases occurred in america.
Death of many members of the same family from corona.

Try to read online.

1 Like

Re: Janet Ademola: Late Orisabunmi's Sister Dies Days After Her Brother's Death by triangulation: 10:22am On Jan 10, 2021
ena5four:
Who Else Also Feels This Year Is The Pro Max Of 2020 Disguising As 2021? As In Werey Dey Disguise As New Year O.
May God not let 2021 appear as "2020 won"
Re: Janet Ademola: Late Orisabunmi's Sister Dies Days After Her Brother's Death by quickly: 10:44am On Jan 10, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
Ur lie dey smell. . So its true? 3 members of a family within a m0nth? . . This is serious

DEm don Catch Covid,

This thing don enter.

Thats why Western world is shouting , this thing is killing ppl like flies

Because it attacks respiratory system and without oxygen for 1 minute-you die
Re: Janet Ademola: Late Orisabunmi's Sister Dies Days After Her Brother's Death by NeoWanZaeed(m): 10:50am On Jan 10, 2021
quickly:

DEm don Catch Covid,
This thing don enter.

Thats why Western world is shouting , this thing is killing ppl like flies
Because it attacks respiratory system and without oxygen for 1 minute-you die
I d0nt think so.
Re: Janet Ademola: Late Orisabunmi's Sister Dies Days After Her Brother's Death by hstar: 10:54am On Jan 10, 2021
Toks2008:

Life is a mystery and you don't have to believe.

WHAT IS AKUFA?

Akufa means one death of a family attract another death of another member of the same family within a limited or shortest period of time or in succession .It is a mysterious death peculiar to all tribe or culture or people or race which can be deterred through spiritual cleansing and divine knowledge , if left untreated or unattended to. it may go from generation to generation leaving a great mark of sorrow and agony, cause short many lives of his or her full potential . Life is a spirit , and spirit is life , treat all inexplicable evil occurrences with spiritual enlightenment and divine knowledge .

“Aku “is from the word “ iku “” which means death and “ fa “ means to attract death . It means the death of one member of the family attract another member of the same family in series . Perpetual death occurrence within the family in shortest period of time possible . Some ar death that will always take the first born of th family or the bread winner of the family or one that normally take th prominent and most famous member of the family, the same method of natural death within the family .

People believe akufa is spell cast by higher forces or one member of aggrieved family against other family who are struggling for power , land or woman or one family is hurt in a way that spiritual undertaking is employed to deal with the oppressor or arrogant .Akufa atimes May be as a result of the law of karma that is , reciprocated effects in life . It could be as result of ancestral errors that is passed from generation to generation .

It may also means spiritual implication of stubbornness or anger or careless attitude to mystical and spiritual warning , whatever the case may be, spiritual steps could be used to wipe or deter further manifestation of this horror or evil in one life or in ones generation .

akufa in Yoruba can be reverted through adoption of power of the divinities through initiations whereby spiritual mark are inscribed on the destiny of such individual and such evil will eventually stop or eternally ceased . It is a process of divine and spiritual engagement by which the chief priest, that is , discipline and reputed or verses in mystical and divine understanding takes spiritual and divine step to wipe out evil spell and evil mark from the life of the individual concerned or involved that lead to spiritual and divine victory without delay .

All the same, rest your hope on God and stick to him in prayer .Appease to divinities for victory . According to Yorùbá word , ki ori eni o gbeni nija, that is let your superior psychic avert evil from your life . May your destiny fight for you on the day of trouble . Always appease or propitiate your ori to revert evil or generation curses or error .

This is a serious case of Akufa and they néed to break the chain fast.
Toks le leyi

Imo po

Knowledge too much

E b like say u b epicenter of knowledge

Abi Na u b d embodiment of knowledge

Abi monopoly of knowledge

Abeyin ni know it all ni

Abi omniscience ni yin ni? (God forgive me for this)

See,

Toks, e ma je kin shi so o

See the way u explain akufa yeke yeke

Na evething u know?

Ahn ahn, ko si nkan te kin shalaye

Kilode gan na?

Eyin nikan ni?

Nje e ti e ma nsun bi?

Una dey sleep so?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uche Ogbodo Shares Hot 'bikini' Body In Bed - Photo / Mompha His Wife, Daughter & Son, Muhammed Awal Mustapha (Family Photos) / 2face Anoints Demmie Vee, Calls Him His Successor (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.