Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,082 members, 7,811,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

BREAKING: Late Orisabunmi’s Younger Sister Dies, Days After Brother’s Death - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Late Orisabunmi’s Younger Sister Dies, Days After Brother’s Death (3681 Views)

Tinubu Visits Sheikh Sani In Jos To Synpathize With Him Over His Brother's Death / Victoria Asher Dies Days After Giving Birth To Twins (Photo) / Augustine Adeoye Arogundade Dies Days After Tawakalitu Abiodun Ayilara Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Late Orisabunmi’s Younger Sister Dies, Days After Brother’s Death by Guestlander: 1:44pm On Jan 10, 2021
jagorinho:

lol, you are a brand ambassador for stupidity, The idiot said "Akufa in 2021"? so your dumb brain believes some spiritual phenomenon would stop existing just because we are in a new century? I just confirmed that I have been exchanging words with a dullard. damn it!!!
my condolences to any child that will take a bit of your pathetic DNA.

The problem with condemned souls like yours is that is that anything you have not experienced physically then it does not exist, you have forgotten that all your primary 5 senses might fail you.

I know your brain is not built optimally for complex discussions like this, my regards to your teachers in school, they have have done a very harrowing job for block heads like you to finally read and write.

You are the dullard here and you are completely oblivious to it. You are a complete waste of space. I feel sorry for the people who wasted their resources sending you to school. They should have sent you to some babalawo in the village as an apprentice.
You can't convince me let alone scare me about some opaque phenomenon that you can't even explain yourself.
I truly feel sorry for you, if only you knew that your mindset can never take you far in life. I am not cursing you but that is the truth. Akufa! How dumb can you be.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Late Orisabunmi’s Younger Sister Dies, Days After Brother’s Death by jagorinho: 1:53pm On Jan 10, 2021
Guestlander:

You are the dullard here and you are completely oblivious to it. You are a complete waste of space. I feel sorry for the people who wasted their resources sending you to school. They should have sent you to some babalawo in the village as an apprentice.
You can't can't convince me let alone scare me about some opaque phenomenon that you can't even explain yourself.
I truly feel sorry for, if only you knew that your mindset can never take you far in life. I am not cursing you but that is the truth. Akufa! How dumb can you be.

look at this church rat complaining about mind set, you that believe in facts, show me the official document that shows covid killed the 3, I know you won't , Idiot!!!

you are just repeating same trash just to feel among, I dare you to show me the report that covid killed those 3.

Even a babalawo apprentice is more valuable than you, he has the knowledge of both physical and spiritual entities not like your brain dead self
if your brain can be put on a scale, it would be at the base of a very big strata of human enlightenment.
Re: BREAKING: Late Orisabunmi’s Younger Sister Dies, Days After Brother’s Death by Guestlander: 2:01pm On Jan 10, 2021
jagorinho:

look at this church rat complaining about mind set, you that believe in facts, show me the official document that shows covid killed the 3, I know you won't , Idiot!!!

you are just repeating same trash just to feel among, I dare you to show me the report that covid killed those 3.

Even a babalawo apprentice is more valuable than you, he has the knowledge of both physical and spiritual entities not like your brain dead self
if your brain can be put on a scale, it would be at the base of a very big strata of human enlightenment.

Can't you read as well? I posted four news stories in the US where up to five family members died of covid. Not one, or two or three. Many cases where multiple family members died. I pray it doesn't get to that in Nigeria but with dumbos like you calling it "akufa" and dishing out dishonest hypothesis.
I am sure many Nigerians are far smarter than you anyway. They will protect themselves and live. Akufa Believers like you are not really useful to the society anyway, so you can go and get covid-19, one less idiot in our country.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Late Orisabunmi’s Younger Sister Dies, Days After Brother’s Death by jagorinho: 2:07pm On Jan 10, 2021
Guestlander:

Can't you read as well? I posted four news stories in the US where up to five family members died of covid. Not one, or two or three. Many cases where multiple family members died. I pray it doesn't get to that in Nigeria but with dumbos like you calling it "akufa" and dishing out dishonest hypothesis.
I am sure many Nigerians are far smarter than you anyway. They will protect themselves and live. Akufa Believers like you are not really useful to the society anyway, so you can go and get covid-19, one less idiot in our country.

look at this fool twisting what he posted, did you post anything relating to the orisabunmi families death being caused by covid? you are just speculating, and the funny thing is people with a limited brain such as yours are not allowed to speculate because you will make mockery of it.

3 members of a family, living in different geographical locations died in less than a week and all your dilapidated brain could think of is covid!!! you are a shame to every reasonable adult.
Re: BREAKING: Late Orisabunmi’s Younger Sister Dies, Days After Brother’s Death by Guestlander: 2:11pm On Jan 10, 2021
jagorinho:

look at this fool twisting what he posted, did you post anything relating to the orisabunmi families death being caused by covid? you are just speculating, and the funny thing is people with a limited brain such as yours are not allowed to speculate because you will make mockery of it.

3 members of a family, living in different geographical locations died in less than a week and all your dilapidated brain could think of is covid!!! you are a shame to every reasonable adult.

I didn't, but in your twisted and demented logic it is more explicable that she and her siblings died because of "akufa"
Hehehe, you are so dumb, my friend.
Can you, just like I did, post a link to the story that 3 siblings living in different parts of the country died at the same time without any contact with each other and no infectious diseases involved?
I am sure you can't because you certainly heard the story somewhere and true to your one track mind took it hook, line and sinker.
Re: BREAKING: Late Orisabunmi’s Younger Sister Dies, Days After Brother’s Death by jagorinho: 2:18pm On Jan 10, 2021
Guestlander:

I didn't, but in your twisted and demented logic it is more explicable that she and her siblings died because of "akufa"
Hehehe, you are so dumb, my friend.

Thank God you have admitted to your lie now, your scrotal sac is in my hand now, I can do anything I wish with it.

That is what I am saying, people like you use Christianity as a facade to cover your evil deeds, why did you have to lie to put your points across?

why call me your friend? you are not fit to be one, I keep a close circle of intellectual open minded people and savages like you can only view such circle from afar.
Re: BREAKING: Late Orisabunmi’s Younger Sister Dies, Days After Brother’s Death by Guestlander: 2:25pm On Jan 10, 2021
jagorinho:

Thank God you have admitted to your lie now, your scrotal sac is in my hand now, I can do anything I wish with it.

That is what I am saying, people like you use Christianity as a facade to cover your evil deeds, why did you have to lie to put your points across?

why call me your friend? you are not fit to be one, I keep a close circle of intellectual open minded people and savages like you can only view such circle from afar.

You take everything literally, I am not even sure you are completely sane.
I haven't mentioned any religion here, just logical thinking, just using the incredible power God put in your head for free.
You shouldn't be talking of open mindedness! With all the crap about your ancient superstitions? You are not open minded at all, rather your brain is locked into superstitions.
You and I are like night and day, I have little patience for morons like you. Therefore, I don't think I will be able to stand you even for five minutes in real life. And please, don't call yourself an intellectual.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Late Orisabunmi’s Younger Sister Dies, Days After Brother’s Death by jagorinho: 2:35pm On Jan 10, 2021
Guestlander:

You take everything literally, I am not even sure you are completely sane.
I haven't mentioned any religion here, just logical thinking, just using the incredible power God put in your head for free.
You shouldn't be talking of open mindedness! With all the crap about your ancient superstitions. You are not open minded at all, rather your brain is locked into superstitions.

logical thinking? stop deceiving yourself, your shrinking brain is not capable of such, below is Cambridge online dictionary of being open minded.

"willing to consider ideas and opinions that are new or different to your own"

now you see that you are the fool, you do not have a mind of your own, you are at the mercy of mass media, I will keep hitting at your blunt skull until your grey matter receives redemption.
Re: BREAKING: Late Orisabunmi’s Younger Sister Dies, Days After Brother’s Death by Guestlander: 2:38pm On Jan 10, 2021
jagorinho:

logical thinking? stop deceiving yourself, your shrinking brain is not capable of such, below is Cambridge online dictionary of being open minded.

"willing to consider ideas and opinions that are new or different to your own"

now you see that you are the fool, you do not have a mind of your own, you are at the mercy of mass media, I will keep hitting at your blunt skull until your grey matter receives redemption.

New and different are the important words here. Olodo, tell me what exactly is new and different about "akufa" isn't it the same ancient superstitions your great grandparents told you about? And up till now you still can't explain it!
You are truly dumb.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Late Orisabunmi’s Younger Sister Dies, Days After Brother’s Death by jagorinho: 2:47pm On Jan 10, 2021
Guestlander:

New and different are the important words here. Olodo, tell me what exactly is new and different about "akufa" isn't it the same ancient superstitions your great grandparents told you about? And up till now you still can't explain it!
You are truly dumb.

Dullard!!! something that is old to me might be new to you, you remember at the beginning of this conversation I schooled you on what Akufa means, the mere fact I know it does not mean your empty brain knows it either.

you are just head bent over something you have no knowledge on, I have seen many of your kinds before, immediately they are afflicted with a spiritual carnage, they will become meek and useless like " p" in psychology.
Re: BREAKING: Late Orisabunmi’s Younger Sister Dies, Days After Brother’s Death by Guestlander: 2:55pm On Jan 10, 2021
Z
Re: BREAKING: Late Orisabunmi’s Younger Sister Dies, Days After Brother’s Death by Guestlander: 2:56pm On Jan 10, 2021
jagorinho:

Dullard!!! something that is old to me might be new to you, you remember at the beginning of this conversation I schooled you on what Akufa means, the mere fact I know it does not mean your empty brain knows it either.

you are just head bent over something you have no knowledge on, I have seen many of your kinds before, immediately they are afflicted with a spiritual carnage, they will become meek and useless like " p" in psychology.

Lol, the dumb assumptions again! Now, "akufa" is a new concept or idea known only to select few like you. You have a bloated sense of yourself, made worse by your limited world view and ignorance.
Spiritual carnage indeed. You are a prisoner of your own mind. Ignorance is bliss, like I said earlier, enjoy it.
Mr. Akufa.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Late Orisabunmi’s Younger Sister Dies, Days After Brother’s Death by jagorinho: 3:09pm On Jan 10, 2021
Guestlander:

Lol, the dumb assumptions again! Now, "akufa" is a new concept or idea known only to select few like you. You have a bloated sense of yourself, made worse by your limited world view and ignorance.
Spiritual carnage indeed. You are a prisoner of your own mind. Ignorance is bliss, like I said earlier, enjoy it.
lol
at least something positive can come out from your stupidity, you made me laugh.

if your brain is working well you will notice that 3 or more persons have validated the occurrence of Akufa as the likely cause of the deaths but dead brains like you have their heads stuck in their anus.

Many people knows the meaning of Akufa in Yoruba land, go to any Yoruba dominated town and make a survey, you will be surprised by the responses but idiots like you that are still being spoonfed, probably yet to step a foot on his hometown spewing nonsense online because he wanted to sound woke like a condemned black slave he is.
Re: BREAKING: Late Orisabunmi’s Younger Sister Dies, Days After Brother’s Death by Guestlander: 3:15pm On Jan 10, 2021
jagorinho:

lol
at least something positive can come out from your stupidity, you made me laugh.

if your brain is working well you will notice that 3 or more persons have validated the occurrence of Akufa as the likely cause of the deaths but dead brains like you have their heads stuck in their anus.

Many people knows the meaning of Akufa in Yoruba land, go to any Yoruba dominated town and make a survey, you will be surprised by the responses but idiots like you that are still being spoonfed, probably yet to step a foot on his hometown spewing nonsense online because he wanted to sound woke like a condemned black slave he is.

Your education is wasted. Akufa man, If you are planning on getting covid, try and shield your family members from it. As for you, you are too far gone. I wish you luck though.
Re: BREAKING: Late Orisabunmi’s Younger Sister Dies, Days After Brother’s Death by jagorinho: 3:30pm On Jan 10, 2021
Guestlander:

Your education is wasted. Akufa man, If you are planning on getting covid, try and shield your family members from it. As for you, you are too far gone. I wish you luck though.
how many times do you want to wish me good luck? are you that empty that you keep regurgitating same shit? you need the good luck more, the money used on your education should have been converted for making a piggery, with that at least money would be made on a steady not like wasting hard resources on a block head.
1. show me the covid reports on their deaths, u dodge it
2. I told you some people validated Akufa here, you kept mute.
Get out of my mentions, so your stupidity won't be transferred to me due to familiarity.
Re: BREAKING: Late Orisabunmi’s Younger Sister Dies, Days After Brother’s Death by Guestlander: 3:33pm On Jan 10, 2021
jagorinho:

how many times do you want to wish me good luck? are you that empty that you keep regurgitating same shit? you need the good luck more, the money used on your education should have been converted for making a piggery, with that at least money would be made on a steady not like wasting hard resources on a block head.
1. show me the covid reports on their deaths, u dodge it
2. I told you some people validated Akufa here, you kept mute.
Get out of my mentions, so your stupidity won't be transferred to me due to familiarity.

Hehehe, it is amazing how complete morons like to come online to talk about things beyond their brain capacity. I wish you luck because of the potential danger you pose to yourself and members of your family.
Ignorance do kill people, really. Once again I wish you luck.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Late Orisabunmi’s Younger Sister Dies, Days After Brother’s Death by jagorinho: 3:40pm On Jan 10, 2021
Guestlander:

Hehehe, it is amazing how complete morons like to come online to talk about things beyond their brain capacity. I wish you luck because of the potential danger you pose to yourself and members of your family.
Ignorance do kill people, really. Once again I wish you luck.
I won't answer you again, I have battered you to the point that you are repeating same old shit, you can't answer the simple questions I asked you.
Next time, be grounded on a topic you want to argue about not just repeating same shits every time, It is boring and shows you are clueless
Re: BREAKING: Late Orisabunmi’s Younger Sister Dies, Days After Brother’s Death by Guestlander: 3:48pm On Jan 10, 2021
jagorinho:

I won't answer you again, I have battered you to the point that you are repeating same old shit, you can't answer the simple questions I asked you.
Next time, be grounded on a topic you want to argue about not just repeating same shits every time, It is boring and shows you are clueless

You battered me and you are still not able to explain the mechanism by which "akufa" kills people. What a deranged slowpoke.
Yes, you battered me with your foolish superstitions and dumb stories without a single verifiable evidence.
You battered me indeed, ode.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ogun APC Youth League Targets 236,000 New Members / BREAKING!!! IPOB Rejects Buhari's Visit To Imo, Declares Sit-at-home Protest / APC Candidates In Cross River Using Peter Obi Picture(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.