Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,252 members, 7,839,304 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

[DRONE SHOT] The Mapo Area Of Ibadan - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / [DRONE SHOT] The Mapo Area Of Ibadan (2143 Views)

Ariel View Of Ibadan Explosion before and after(picture) / Students Stranded As Floods Take Over Oko Oba Area of Lagos / Flood Trapped Several Persons In Trademore Area Of Lugbe, Abuja (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [DRONE SHOT] The Mapo Area Of Ibadan by solmusdesigns: 1:44pm On Jan 10, 2021
IamAtikulate:

Is LGA not a settlement? Anywhere people live is a settlement.

Egbeda is covered with brown roofs with few good ones.

If the image you added is what you call modern neighbourhood, then I give up.

I zoomed into most of the inner streets of Egbeda and there's nothing spectacular.

New Ibadan is fine but it's less than 1/3 of the entire Ibadan city. Just a fragment and they are at the outskirt of the city.

The city centre is nothing to write home about.

I thought Mapo and all those brown roofs are at the outskirt. I was suprised to see all those brown roofs are at the city centre.

New Ibadan is after the Northern part of Mapo and once you leave New Ibadan, you will meet anotger large brown roof settlements - circling the city.

If 2/3 of Ibadan is a slum...

Then 99% of SouthEast is a Village

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: [DRONE SHOT] The Mapo Area Of Ibadan by IamAtikulate: 1:55pm On Jan 10, 2021
solmusdesigns:

If 2/3 of Ibadan is a slum...

Then 99% of SouthEast is a Village

Thank God for Google Earth.

The nice part of Ibadan is not even up to 1/3 unless what I am seeing on Google satelite image is different.

Are you aware Mapo is the center of Ibadan?

And here is the drone shot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkUYY2Ur8z0
Re: [DRONE SHOT] The Mapo Area Of Ibadan by Badorey6: 6:18pm On Jan 10, 2021
Re: [DRONE SHOT] The Mapo Area Of Ibadan by IamAtikulate: 4:31pm On Jan 11, 2021
Badorey6:

The see the houses are gated with sliding windows and etc with serenity.

Can you compare those to the shithole Enugu below?

Foolish post — posting pictures of Abakpa and Nsukka as Enugu city is gross stupidity. I could create a thread on Ikeja and then post Pictures of Ajegunle and Makoko.

Doesn't that make me stupid?

This is the city center of Ibadan. What sayest thou?

Re: [DRONE SHOT] The Mapo Area Of Ibadan by IamAtikulate: 4:39pm On Jan 11, 2021
Cc: Badorey6

Enugu vs Ibadan image search.

Google breaking hearts since 1914 grin

Re: [DRONE SHOT] The Mapo Area Of Ibadan by IamAtikulate: 4:55pm On Jan 11, 2021
Badorey1:

Below is the google images of Enugu hahahaha.

Why you hide the search string nah?

Awon sophisticated people - slittery and shady creatures.
Re: [DRONE SHOT] The Mapo Area Of Ibadan by IamAtikulate: 5:01pm On Jan 11, 2021
Badorey1:
As usual, the mods leave the pics of Ibadan but deleted my numerous Enugu on other threads.

They blocked me but left you to remain. That’s what we are talking about but I won’t relent in showcasing Enugu to the world.

Enugu is a shithole!

Enugu city.
Because the mods know you are lying. How will a sensible human being post images of Abakpa and Nsukka and claim they are Enugu city? You even posted satellite image of Abakpa and claim it's from Enugu city.

Even the image from Phyno music video is Abakpa but you claim it's from Enugu city.

I think I have to create a new thread about Ikeja and use only images from Ajegunle, Apapa, Mushin, Mile 2 and 12 grin

You think say na only una dey craze?

This is MAPO, the Ibadan city centre grin

Show us an Enugu city that's as decrepit as the graphic video above.
Re: [DRONE SHOT] The Mapo Area Of Ibadan by OVB123: 11:22am On Jan 12, 2021
Karlovich:
grin grin grin, Brown roof everywhere, smh. Hope the drone device won't rust while capturing this filth.
f Infact, I'm disappointed with the state of ibadan city. This used to be famous city in Nigeria in the early 60th but now a shadow of herself.
God helps Ibadan!
God helps Oyo state!
God helps Nigeria.
Re: [DRONE SHOT] The Mapo Area Of Ibadan by OVB123: 11:23am On Jan 12, 2021
Karlovich:
grin grin grin, Brown roof everywhere, smh. Hope the drone device won't rust while capturing this filth.
f Infact, I'm disappointed with the state of ibadan city. This used to be famous city in Nigeria in the early 60th but now a shadow of herself.
God helps Ibadan!
God helps Oyo state!
God helps Nigeria. cool tongue
Re: [DRONE SHOT] The Mapo Area Of Ibadan by OVB123: 11:28am On Jan 12, 2021
BoboNkiti19:
Ibadan is an absolute shithole, a massive hunk of filth, old and decrepit buildings that look like relics from the 14th century, and generally a ravine of sewage and waste criss-crossing every square foot mile of distance. If circumstances were normal, that ancient city should be completely nuked to the dust Hiroshima style and rebuilt again from ground zero up.
I seconded my dear. You are on point.[color=#006600][/color] grin
Re: [DRONE SHOT] The Mapo Area Of Ibadan by Princedapace(m): 12:55pm On Jan 12, 2021
Nigerian youths have taken over tribalism from their parents.

Nigerian youths are mainly jobless shaa. That humans have time to compate states in Nigeria beats my imagination. Nigeria as a whole is a dirty failed country. From east to west to North, all are bad.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where To Get Cheap Airline Ticket To London? / Dubai: Nigerians May Not Have The Opportunity Of Traveling To Dubai Due To Crime / Cost Of Living In Namibia.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.