Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

“pastor Suleman Don't Ever Call Me A Liar Again" Deborah Okezie - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / “pastor Suleman Don't Ever Call Me A Liar Again" Deborah Okezie (475 Views)

Apostle Suleman: 'Don't Come To Church With Phones, IPad To Read Bible' / Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day / Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, Tithing Is Very Scriptural And Was Approved By Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“pastor Suleman Don't Ever Call Me A Liar Again" Deborah Okezie by ObiOfOnistha: 12:22pm On Jan 22, 2021
The mother of abused Deeper Life School boy, Mrs. Deborah Okezie has recently taken to her Facebook page as she react against the statement of Pst. Suleman (The pastor in charge of Omega Fire Ministry).
She said that pastor Suleman should never call her a lair again. Mrs. Deborah also dragged Suleman's wife into her statement. “If your wife lies that's her” — She Stated.
Mrs Deborah vows that she will retaliate completely if he is not careful of what he is saying about her. Her statement was also followed with a screenshot of Pastor Suleman's Tweet.
Here Is The Screenshot Of Post Made By Mrs. Deborah Okezie;
Recall that Mrs. Deborah Okezie claims that Reno Omokri threatened her as a result of her reaction over her son who got abused on a Deeper Life School. Hours after she made this open to the public there were lots of reactions from people. Reno Omokri denied her accusation, and Pastor Suleman also Tweeted in Support of him. According to Suleman, Mrs Deborah is lying, he claims that the Reno he knows can't do such.
https://ng.opera.news/ng/en/entertainment/f0f75ece84189f6868dcfd4b985ab57f
Re: “pastor Suleman Don't Ever Call Me A Liar Again" Deborah Okezie by TRDLG01: 6:13pm On Jan 22, 2021
Check out
https://trdlg.
For more contents and revelations
Here's some excerpt
...This will come as a big surprise to many, but old Deeper Lifers will know this already. Do you know that in the early days of Deeper Life, Pastors in the Church, with the approval of Pastor Kumuyi 'signed up' with Coca-Cola to learn their secret concepts of taking over the world. Well, if you didn't know, now you do. It's a smart move if you ask me, but it's implications are still telling on the Deeper Life Church till today.

Check out the brainwashing series at The Real Deeper Life Gist.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Catholics Put Ashes On Our Heads On Ash Wednesday? / Prophecy! God Has Promise To Take Ruling Away From Nigeria Government If! / Gentleness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.