Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Enquiry On Canada Visa Application - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Enquiry On Canada Visa Application (363 Views)

How Much Is Canada Visa Fee In Nigeria 2018? – Check Out Visa Fees / Enquiry On Schengen / Anyone With Information On Canada Letter Of Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Enquiry On Canada Visa Application by Skyblueeee: 2:18am On Jan 10, 2021
Hello everyone, I am making an enquiry concerning my study permit.
I just submitted my application, with proof of funds and other documents then IRCC messaged me to do the following:
a) proof of funds of six months to twelve months.
b) IELTS
I have never written IELTS and was told to submit the above for faster processing within 30 days.
I want to ask hope it will not affect my application if I fail to do so because I can't meet up with the required 30 days for the IELTS.
Another question is do I need to submit a new proof of funds?
Is there a way to alert the embassy to continue processing it?
Re: Enquiry On Canada Visa Application by dawnomike(m): 4:50am On Jan 10, 2021
Skyblueeee:
Hello everyone, I am making an enquiry concerning my study permit.
I just submitted my application, with proof of funds and other documents then IRCC messaged me to do the following:
a) proof of funds of six months to twelve months.
b) IELTS
I have never written IELTS and was told to submit the above for faster processing within 30 days.
I want to ask hope it will not affect my application if I fail to do so because I can't meet up with the required 30 days for the IELTS.
Another question is do I need to submit a new proof of funds?
Is there a way to alert the embassy to continue processing it?
You need to supply another proof of funds since it was specifically requested.
For that of your IELTS, not supplying it within 30 days will only delay your processing much longer. .. It is always advisable to have them all ready before you start your application process. Keep at it; you are almost there.
Re: Enquiry On Canada Visa Application by matuskyoo7(m): 8:55am On Jan 10, 2021
What category of visa do you apply for ?
Re: Enquiry On Canada Visa Application by justwise(m): 11:55am On Jan 10, 2021
Canadian student visa thread

(1)

tom / UNVEILED: Names Of Officers Killed In Abuja Air Crash / German Freelance “freiberufler” Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.