Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Fastcash Offers N200,000 Support For School Fees, Emergency Needs - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fastcash Offers N200,000 Support For School Fees, Emergency Needs (1356 Views)

Earning At Least N200,000 as Side Income Isn't that Bad. Learn How I Do it / My Horrible Experience with Fastcash Loan App / Sort Out Emergency Needs With Our Quick Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fastcash Offers N200,000 Support For School Fees, Emergency Needs by Azeemokoya: 8:18am On Jan 20, 2022
In a bid to help Nigerians deal with financial challenges and meet urgent needs without hassles, customers, and non-customers of First City Monument Bank (FCMB) can now access a higher loan amount of up to N200,000 through FastCash - the bank's quick loan product. They also have the additional benefit to spread the loan repayment for up to three months. This means that customers can now pay back lower amounts each month while accessing higher borrowings than before.

FastCash is a personal instant loan product that is convenient, paperless, and available to existing customers and non-customers. It requires no collateral and is open to both salaried and non-salaried customers. Customers can conveniently access the loan through the FCMB New Mobile App or by simply dialling the bank's *329*11# USSD code via a registered mobile phone number. After a successful application, it takes less than five minutes to get credited.

FastCash is like other innovative loan products from the bank, such as Salary Plus. The Salary Plus Loan is a consumer credit scheme available to salary account holders. Through this scheme, qualified FCMB customers can access short or medium-term funding before salaries to meet urgent needs, such as school fees payment for their children. Existing customers on Salary Plus can also top up their loans when they require additional financial support.

Commenting on the products, the Divisional Head, Personal Banking of FCMB, Mr Shamsideen Fashola, said:

"We realise the financial challenges confronting our customers and indeed Nigerians at this critical period. As a caring and responsive bank, we are committed to giving them all the support required to overcome. We have digitised the application process for many of our loans to make it more convenient for customers to get loans instantly. We expect to significantly impact the lives of our customers and Nigerians at large by giving them the financial support they need when it matters most."

FCMB explained that the decision to restructure its consumer loan products to be more flexible is in response to the economic challenges caused by the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic, which has affected personal and household incomes and businesses in general.

A purpose beyond profit commercial banking institution, First City Monument Bank is a member of FCMB Group Plc, led by Ladi Balogun as Group Chief Executive. The bank is committed to COVID-19 recovery, income equality and poverty reduction by easing credit constraints to disadvantaged individuals and small businesses.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/01/20/fcmbs-fastcash-offers-n200000-support-for-school-fees-emergency-needs/

4 Likes

Re: Fastcash Offers N200,000 Support For School Fees, Emergency Needs by Lammy05(m): 8:29am On Jan 20, 2022
O tun ti zeh again… FCMB is doing their best to reduce rage of poverty in this country. Kudos �

1 Like

Re: Fastcash Offers N200,000 Support For School Fees, Emergency Needs by Azeemokoya: 8:30am On Jan 20, 2022
Great innovative idea. I just hope say people no go disappear after collecting the loan o undecided

1 Like

Re: Fastcash Offers N200,000 Support For School Fees, Emergency Needs by Goalnaldo(m): 8:32am On Jan 20, 2022
I need a loan of 200k though I'm not a salary earner.

1 Like

Re: Fastcash Offers N200,000 Support For School Fees, Emergency Needs by Beeboiey123(m): 8:42am On Jan 20, 2022
Load app��. Me I don't like loan app oooo.. they will advertise for you to come and borrow money after that use call to finish you. The money self you no go use am do better thing.
Make them go pack somewhere jare
Re: Fastcash Offers N200,000 Support For School Fees, Emergency Needs by Beeboiey123(m): 8:48am On Jan 20, 2022
If they like they should borrow people Millions of dollars.. I can't advice people to take it. Just some couples of days ago, loans app was trending on Twitter, they keep on sending pictures of people with some nasty write-up... Haaaaaa. Me I can't advice people to talk it ooo but at least they are doing great job. No be to borrow money, shey you go pay back. Lol ��
Re: Fastcash Offers N200,000 Support For School Fees, Emergency Needs by Greycells(m): 9:00am On Jan 20, 2022
Lol - this is not a loan shark app.

Those unregistered and unregulated "companies" that invade privacy, send messages calling their customers dangerous criminals on the run.

Important to know the difference.

FastCash is powered by FCMB and not some phoney company.

It maintains and protects the privacy of its customers.

4 Likes

Re: Fastcash Offers N200,000 Support For School Fees, Emergency Needs by DMIA: 9:05am On Jan 20, 2022
FCMB saw a problem and it's trying to create a solution, kudos anyways if you no get mind or any means of income to repay loans better not apply. As we all know there's always good and bad vices and you know all the good benefits tied to this offer if you no get mind to hear the bad side DON'T DO IT
Re: Fastcash Offers N200,000 Support For School Fees, Emergency Needs by Arofawaz12: 9:19am On Jan 20, 2022
They want the People to pay for Nigeria debt
Re: Fastcash Offers N200,000 Support For School Fees, Emergency Needs by Yahyababs: 11:27am On Jan 20, 2022
A great development from FCMB��

2 Likes

Re: Fastcash Offers N200,000 Support For School Fees, Emergency Needs by Oseseh2019: 12:36pm On Jan 20, 2022
Fast Cash bank's quick loan product which has the benefits of loan repayment up to three month is very good and reliable, once you access the loan from Fast Cash, you can be rest assured to pay back up to three months.
Unlike other Loan institution, which give loan for 14days, and they start disturbing you with calls, that if you don't repay your loan on time, the interest rate goes up on daily basis.
I moved with fast Cash bank loan.
Re: Fastcash Offers N200,000 Support For School Fees, Emergency Needs by Randerl: 5:37pm On Jan 20, 2022

May God bless Subomi Balogun, a true mentor, father and charismatic leader.

1 Like

Re: Fastcash Offers N200,000 Support For School Fees, Emergency Needs by Balloteli1989: 6:34pm On Jan 20, 2022
this is a new development and a credible opportunity for every beneficiaries in nigeria kudos to fcmb and fast cash.

1 Like

Re: Fastcash Offers N200,000 Support For School Fees, Emergency Needs by Olushola62: 4:05pm On Mar 09, 2022
That's awesome, kudos to them

(1) (Reply)

Noble Awo Of Dyro Engineering Is A 419, Scammer, Ritualist And Fraudster / I Need Someone To Partner With In Business / I Want To Pay For E-fax With Paypal Or Credit Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.