Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Touch Not My Anointed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Touch Not My Anointed (391 Views)

Touch Not My Anointed / Bishop Godday Iboyi Shares Anointed Bread To His Church Members / The Lord's Supper And The 144,000 Anointed Jehovah Witnesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Touch Not My Anointed by HelpYourself(m): 7:02am On Jan 10, 2021
At a time these words meant alot to mankind

During the era of our Lord jesus christ before his gruesome murder and cover up by the church and religious leaders

And it is the same today , just go through my threads and see how they constantly attack and throw jabs at me all due to one fact ""insecurity" smiley

The religious leaders are afraid of any sort in the status quo that removes power (congregation) from the church .

The truth is most people are afraid to think for themselves or rather are groomed by religion to be afraid to ask questions or think for themselves they are told "don't you dare question God it's is blasphemy"
grin

When you ask them questions like if the son of God truly came to die for us why then did he still pray for our forgiveness? The pastor's will shout and scream in horror at your question

I find this hilarious because these same spiritual conmen as I fondly call them are quick to exhibit selective enlightenment, choosing only to enlightenment where ever it gives the church power , choosing only to explain scripture Inna way to makes you dependent in them for all things spiritual hence the church becomes your one stop shop for all spiritual matters grin

But if this where the plan wouldn't God himself have established a church ?

Why did his son Lord Jesus not work with the church or set up a church when he was on earth before his murder?

Again for you to understand this just look through all my threads and watch how they are quick to attack me when I try to explain how you as a human don't need me or any pastor to secure your way to paradise .. no they try to say anything, slander , indirect abuse and try to paint me as an antichrist?

Why ? For the same reason they attack Daddy freeze the self proclaimed leader of the so called sheeples movement, same reason the church crucified Lord Jesus and told the world he came to die for them (which is suicide), the same church that preaches against murder and suicide will suddenly tell you how this particular case is an exception grin

Telling you how God decided this suicide is the only right one because he loves mankind! grin

But wait pastor this doesn't make sense o, if God is as powerful as you say he could as well have turned every grain of sand at a small beach to over 1 billion people who are pure instead of sending his son to be murdered so gruesomely!! No!! Don't you dare question God but pastor everyday when we pray for relief or sickness or hardship isn't this questioning God too! Pastor will scream and send you out of his or her office grin

My point is under just a little scrutiny their beliefs doesn't hold water so they react as you can see in all my posts in anger and accuse me of being an enemy of the church !

I am not an enemy of true life being christ like or being spiritual what I am against is the made up , lie filled sham that is being sold as christianity today! Yes sold because you pay with your money for the entertainment they sell you...

They say I am occultic because I believe in God the father jesus his son and the holy spirit in truth bit according to their lies

They say there is no reincarnation okay let's forget that some of us are clairvoyant yes some of us see such spirits that have just left let us try and explain life .

Okay you say man dies once after birth

Where do new born babies that are born sick and die go?

Why does it seem like everything some people try doesn't work out while some others who seem bad everything they do work?

Where do arborted feotues go?

Why are such poor babies born to a mother who will dump them in a gutter ?

Ask then why some people are born so poor yet work so hard and fail others don't try and have wealth ?

Ask them why it seems evil pays ?

Why are poor children born in the north tossed out as almajiri

Why are innocent people killed by terrorist

If you say only christianity is the true religion and islam is a lie (which is very false) why allow children be born in the north or islamic countries where they have no chance of ever knowing your so called true religion?

Why is one of my students a girl born in a. Brothel to a prostitute mother knows no life other than prostitution her mum exposed her to at age 9 today she is a hiv positive 22 year old in stage two meaning she will die from Aids

Why why allow children be born with cerebral palsy , cancer like leukemia which are terminal and they die before they reach 12 years?

I go to the children's hospice near my home every month to spend time with these kids who will never know a 15th birthday I celebrate with them monthly I buy a cake and eat with them

Why are these kids born to die?

Why do some pray for children spend millions to get and later loose them?

Why are some women virtuous keep themselves as virgins and yet get married to monsters who mistreat them?

Why do some so called loose runs girls marry good men

Why do Nigerian politicians apparently get away with looting and secure thier future unborn generations with wealth while the so called born again masses suffer

Are you saying God plays dice and just sits back and gambles with people's life? grin

Ask them these questions and they will tell you '?" God works in mysterious ways " grin

Or they will tell you it's is juju or those people have given their life to christ

Oh but he isn't mysterious when he says people should pay tithes and offerings or when you shout don't judge me not God or you will go to hell ? grin

The church won't allow you accept reincarnation because then people won't bother coming to church again when they realize they will come back again for all.the evil they do ! Politicians won't steal and give to the church again to secure a seat in heaven grin

People will stop going to church and for the first time actually start trying to do good because they will realize they will come back here again and face the consequences of their actions.

Do you think buhari or abacha would loot nigerians wealth of they knew they will come back here and suffer as an almajiri?

But if the church and mosques allow you believe in reincarnation who will pay tithe to them? What use will they have to mankind? This is the secret grin

Why will Obasanjo or GEJ loot and go kneel down before Adeboye or Oyakhilome when they discover in truth that these men can do nothing for them when they die that what will judge them is the consequences of their actions?! grin

You cannot explain the justice or mercy or perfection of God without reincarnation.

Listen this religion is nearing it's end

It's time people embrace Spirituality and learn how to worship God in truth

The era of the church is coming to an end

Church isn't christ embassy, or Redeemed, or Winners or Four square or Jehovah's witness no

Church is meant to be when two or three are gathered In prayer even in your home

No pastor needed

Just people praying silently to their God

Do you know why some churches has been saying no covid-19?

Because of the fact that they are loosing revenue ..they never said no Ebola because that didn't affect their members coming in to pay

I mentor and teach over 500 people weekly online alone not to talk of offline visits which numbers in hundreds weekly

This is to tell you how tired people are of this lifeless religions

Both christianity and islam have been distorted and edited to favor control of the people mind and spirit through stones offered instead of bread .

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Touch Not My Anointed by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:16am On Jan 10, 2021
The devil's anointed you mean?

It's ironic that after you attack those speaking the Truth and when they respond you start playing the victim.

The devil is indeed a liar!
Re: Touch Not My Anointed by HelpYourself(m): 7:25am On Jan 10, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
The devil's anointed you mean?

It's ironic that after you attack those speaking the Truth and when they respond you start playing the victim.

The devil is indeed a liar!

Here we go people they are here , this one stalks me everywhere

Every post grin

Hahahaha

grin
Re: Touch Not My Anointed by Nobody: 7:27am On Jan 10, 2021
Stop attacking the church and Christians. Your cheap attack won't work.

1 Like

Re: Touch Not My Anointed by HelpYourself(m): 7:27am On Jan 10, 2021
Nuttella:
Stop attacking the church and Christians. Your cheap attack won't work.
I attack islam too why is it only the church that is so afraid that is a question to every one here

grin

5 Likes

Re: Touch Not My Anointed by bigjackass: 8:24am On Jan 10, 2021
You church folks really need to calm down. We are all adults here. No one is trying to force you abandon your beliefs. This is Sunday morning go to church

3 Likes

Re: Touch Not My Anointed by tobechi74: 8:32am On Jan 10, 2021
Ok
Re: Touch Not My Anointed by HelpYourself(m): 8:40am On Jan 10, 2021
I stand in truth and only in truth do I stand

smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Touch Not My Anointed by nedzuby: 10:19am On Jan 10, 2021
GofuckYourself:

During the era of our Lord jesus christ before his gruesome murder and cover up by the church and religious leaders

And it is the same today , just go through my threads and see how they constantly attack and throw jabs at me all due to one fact ""insecurity" smiley

The religious leaders are afraid of any sort in the status quo that removes power (congregation) from the church .

The truth is most people are afraid to think for themselves or rather are groomed by religion to be afraid to ask questions or think for themselves they are told "don't you dare question God it's is blasphemy"
grin

When you ask them questions like if the son of God truly came to die for us why then did he still pray for our forgiveness? The pastor's will shout and scream in horror at your question

I find this hilarious because these same spiritual conmen as I fondly call them are quick to exhibit selective enlightenment, choosing only to enlightenment where ever it gives the church power , choosing only to explain scripture Inna way to makes you dependent in them for all things spiritual hence the church becomes your one stop shop for all spiritual matters grin

Why did his son Lord Jesus not work with the church or set up a church when he was on earth before his murder?

Again for you to understand this just look through all my threads and watch how they are quick to attack me when I try to explain how you as a human don't need me or any pastor to secure your way to paradise .. no they try to say anything, slander , indirect abuse and try to paint me as an antichrist?

Why ? For the same reason they attack Daddy freeze the self proclaimed leader of the so called sheeples movement, same reason the church crucified Lord Jesus and told the world he came to die for them (which is suicide), the same church that preaches against murder and suicide will suddenly tell you how this particular case is an exception grin

Telling you how God decided this suicide is the only right one because he loves mankind! grin

But wait pastor this doesn't make sense o, if God is as powerful as you say he could as well have turned every grain of sand at a small beach to over 1 billion people who are pure instead of sending his son to be murdered so gruesomely!! No!! Don't you dare question God but pastor everyday when we pray for relief or sickness or hardship isn't this questioning God too! Pastor will scream and send you out of his or her office grin

My point is under just a little scrutiny their beliefs doesn't hold water so they react as you can see in all my posts in anger and accuse me of being an enemy of the church !

I am not an enemy of true life being christ like or being spiritual what I am against is the made up , lie filled sham that is being sold as christianity today! Yes sold because you pay with your money for the entertainment they sell you...

They say I am occultic because I believe in God the father jesus his son and the holy spirit in truth bit according to their lies

They say there is no reincarnation okay let's forget that some of us are clairvoyant yes some of us see such spirits that have just left let us try and explain life .

Why does it seem like everything some people try doesn't work out while some others who seem bad everything they do work?

Ask then why some people are born so poor yet work so hard and fail others don't try and have wealth ?

If you say only christianity is the true religion and islam is a lie (which is very false) why allow children be born in the north or islamic countries where they have no chance of ever knowing your so called true religion?

Why is one of my students a girl born in a. Brothel to a prostitute mother knows no life other than prostitution her mum exposed her to at age 9 today she is a hiv positive 22 year old in stage two meaning she will die from Aids

Why why allow children be born with cerebral palsy , cancer like leukemia which are terminal and they die before they reach 12 years?

I go to the children's hospice near my home every month to spend time with these kids who will never know a 15th birthday I celebrate with them monthly I buy a cake and eat with them

Why are some women virtuous keep themselves as virgins and yet get married to monsters who mistreat them?

Why do Nigerian politicians apparently get away with looting and secure thier future unborn generations with wealth while the so called born again masses suffer

Are you saying God plays dice and just sits back and gambles with people's life? grin

Ask them these questions and they will tell you '?" God works in mysterious ways " grin

Or they will tell you it's is juju or those people have given their life to christ

Oh but he isn't mysterious when he says people should pay tithes and offerings or when you shout don't judge me not God or you will go to hell ? grin

The church won't allow you accept reincarnation because then people won't bother coming to church again when they realize they will come back again for all.the evil they do ! Politicians won't steal and give to the church again to secure a seat in heaven grin

People will stop going to church and for the first time actually start trying to do good because they will realize they will come back here again and face the consequences of their actions.

Do you think buhari or abacha would loot nigerians wealth of they knew they will come back here and suffer as an almajiri?

But if the church and mosques allow you believe in reincarnation who will pay tithe to them? What use will they have to mankind? This is the secret grin

Why will Obasanjo or GEJ loot and go kneel down before Adeboye or Oyakhilome when they discover in truth that these men can do nothing for them when they die that what will judge them is the consequences of their actions?! grin

You cannot explain the justice or mercy or perfection of God without reincarnation.

Church isn't christ embassy, or Redeemed, or Winners or Four square or Jehovah's witness no

Church is meant to be when two or three are gathered In prayer even in your home

No pastor needed

Because of the fact that they are loosing revenue ..they never said no Ebola because that didn't affect their members coming in to pay

I mentor and teach over 500 people weekly online alone not to talk of offline visits which numbers in hundreds weekly

Both christianity and islam have been distorted and edited to favor control of the people mind and spirit through stones offered instead of bread .

One thing people fail to understand is God and Jesus are not Christians.

Christian is not the only religion God approved.

Religion is a means (Not Perfect) whereby people worship God

Religion is like different blind men trying to describe an elephant. They will only describe the elephant from the part they are touching.

God is A Spirit and those who worship him must do it in spirit and truth (Not religiously which Jesus show example by not following most of the Tradition of the Jews)

God accept other religions (Not those who Manipulate others in the name of worshipping God)

How will you explain a child born in Hinduism and leave all his life as a Hindu and never heard of Christianity do you think the person will go to hell fire? My answer is no.

Anointed is not restricted to only Pastors. Most Pastors use that quote to manipulate their members. For example during the time of Jesus, the Pharisees were to be considered as anointed but Jesus was always attacking them he even called them names and tried to correct them.

We have so many people in past challenging the status quo of Churches from time to time. Do you know that the Bible was only restricted to the head of church only and they used it to manipulate their members. For instance they tell you to forfeit your land in place of your sin forgiveness.
Not until the printing press was introduced in 1600 that men like Martn Lurter started speaking.

Do you know the Bible we see now does not contain all the activities of Jesus. Some stories were not included.

In conclusion, nobody knows God and you cannot understand God with your mind. God is a Spirit and can only be experienced. Don't allow another man idea of God be your foundation of God. God is always with you and always ready to communicate with you.

God is Love and for you to experience God you must be in the same frequency with God that's absolute pure Love

5 Likes

Re: Touch Not My Anointed by HelpYourself(m): 10:22am On Jan 10, 2021
nedzuby:

One thing people fail to understand is God and Jesus are not Christians.

Christian is not the only religion God approved.

Religion is a means (Not Perfect) whereby people worship God

Religion is like different blind men trying to describe an elephant. They will only describe the elephant from the part they are touching.

God is A Spirit and those who worship him must do it in spirit and truth (Not religiously which Jesus show example by not following most of the Tradition of the Jews)

God accept other religions (Not those who Manipulate others in the name of worshipping God)

How will you explain a child born in Hinduism and leave all his life as a Hindu and never heard of Christianity do you think the person will go to hell fire? My answer is no.

Anointed is not restricted to only Pastors. Most Pastors use that quote to manipulate their members. For example during the time of Jesus, the Pharisees were to be considered as anointed but Jesus was always attacking them he even called them names and tried to correct them.

We have so many people in past challenging the status quo of Churches from time to time. Do you know that the Bible was only restricted to the head of church only and they used it to manipulate their members. For instance they tell you to forfeit your land in place of your sin forgiveness.
Not until the printing press was introduced in 1600 that men like Martn Lurter started speaking.

Do you know the Bible we see now does not contain all the activities of Jesus. Some stories were not included.

In conclusion, nobody knows God and you cannot understand God with your mind. God is a Spirit and can only be experienced. Don't allow another man idea of God be your foundation of God. God is always with you and always ready to communicate with you.

God is Love and for you to experience God you must be in the same frequency with God that's absolute pure Love

Brilliantly stated

smiley

5 Likes

Re: Touch Not My Anointed by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 10, 2021
I can't believe I read all these, you are really working extra hard to pull the church down but its just a total waste of time. I will advice you to find a job to keep yourself busy, Christianity is the number 1 religion in the world and there is nothing that you can do about it.

@gofuckyourself
Re: Touch Not My Anointed by HelpYourself(m): 1:46pm On Jan 10, 2021
Nuttella:
I can't believe I read all these, you are really working extra hard to pull the church down but its just a total waste of time. I will advice you to find a job to keep yourself busy, Christianity is the number 1 religion in the world and there is nothing that you can do about it.

@gofuckyourself

Smh

Sorry okay

Sorry
Re: Touch Not My Anointed by Divoc19(f): 3:59pm On Jan 10, 2021
All my life, I have always questioned the existence of human race and life in general.

I was born into a Muslim home, had Islamic foundation, relocated with a big sis of mine, became a Christian (dedicated one) at the age of 13 only for me to be forced (physical and emotional torture) back to Islam again by my parents and siblings at the age of 18. The experience made me to start questioning humanity and religion from that young age...I had to give up on religion since many years ago.

I couldn't understand how the Church believed they are the only way, the Mosque condemn other religions except Islam, when there are other religions in the world + our very own African traditional practice but these set of people(Christians and Muslims) are full of evil acts even to their nearest neighbour.

This was huge for me to comprehend. I started meditating on my own and got a conviction that the law of Karma is real, that I should forget the madness in this world and focus on doing good and being fair that my almighty creator will protect me.

I also became comfortable with the idea of death and fear of the unknown that as long as my heart is pure let the will of my creator be done.

@OP

Your teaching has made me more grounded in what I believe. I appreciate you a lot. May God continue to use you to bless those of us that seek the truth.

GofuckYourself:

grin

No pastor needed

Re: Touch Not My Anointed by HelpYourself(m): 4:16pm On Jan 10, 2021
Divoc19:
All my life, I have always questioned the existence of human race and life in general.

I was born into a Muslim home, had Islamic foundation, relocated with a big sis of mine, became a Christian (dedicated one) at the age of 13 only for me to be forced (physical and emotional torture) back to Islam again by my parents and siblings at the age of 18. The experience made me to start questioning humanity and religion from that young age...I had to give up on religion since many years ago.

I couldn't understand how the Church believed they are the only way, the Mosque condemn other religions except Islam, when there are other religions in the world + our very own African traditional practice but these set of people(Christians and Muslims) are full of evil acts even to their nearest neighbour.

This was huge for me to comprehend. I started meditating on my own and got a conviction that the law of Karma is real, that I should forget the madness in this world and focus on doing good and being fair that my almighty creator will protect me.

I also became comfortable with the idea of death and fear of the unknown that as long as my heart is pure let the will of my creator be done.

@OP

Your teaching has made me more grounded in what I believe. I appreciate you a lot. May God continue to use you to bless those of us that seek the truth.

Amen and bless you too

Your case is just like so many others

We are all gradually waking up

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Just In: MFM Go Olukoya Receives Award From NPF / Drinking Alcohol Is A Sin / BREAKING: Pastor Adeboye Makes A Shocking Revelation About When He Will Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 142
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.