Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Sapiosexual Or Hypocrite - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sapiosexual Or Hypocrite (263 Views)

I’m Attracted To Older Ladies And I’m Sapiosexual / 5 Signs That Your Boyfriend Is A Sapiosexual / 6 Signs That You’re An Absolute Sapiosexual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sapiosexual Or Hypocrite by Gentle0wavez: 9:02am On Jan 10, 2021
All these people wey dey claim say them be sapiosexual, say na intelligence dey turn them on. I no understand una oh, especially the men. Them dey romance Intelligence?? Inside all of them wey dey talk this nonsense I never see any one of them with an ugly girl, NOT ONE. Or ugly girls too no get brain?? Are you looking for a way around the fact that you also like what you see and that you admire good things. You no see the blind girl wey carry first class, You no see the ugly one that is an excellent writer, or the flat one that is an avid reader. All these girls remain single and lonely for a long time despite their high intelligence, WHERE ARE THE SAPIOSEXUALS??
All of una go pack fine girls dey form sapiosexual, say na her intelligence make you like am. Thunder fire you.

(1) (Reply)

What Made You A Redpiller? Share Your Experience(s) / Lady Calls Out Her Gay Husband For Raping Her 9 Months Old Son / Stop Bashing Ladies Everyone Loves Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.