Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,060 members, 7,835,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Judge This Case! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Judge This Case! (270 Views)

Please Help Me Judge This Case Between Me And My Girlfriend!! / Oya, Everybody, Come And Judge This Husband And Wife Case (PHOTO) / When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Judge This Case! by Nicenancy(f): 8:36pm On Jan 14, 2021
My friend (lady) stays with a seventeen year old househelp. This househelp has opened up to me that, the fiance of my friend has requested her (househelp) to hug him on three different occasions in the absence of her mistress. She says she obliges though her conscience has not been cool with her.

Now, the guy has given her money and warned she should not disclose it to her mistress. What do u think the guy is up to?

Can I inform my friend about this?

How do I handle this matter?
Re: Judge This Case! by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:43pm On Jan 14, 2021
Nicenancy:

My friend (lady) stays with a seventeen year old househelp. This househelp has opened up to me that, the fiance of my friend has requested her (househelp) to hug him on three different occasions in the absence of her mistress. She says she obliges though her conscience has not been cool with her.

Now, the guy has given her money and warned she should not disclose it to her mistress. What do u think the guy is up to?

Can I inform my friend about this?

How do I handle this matter?
might be truth . .might be lies. . . Tell ur friend to find out
Re: Judge This Case! by Molahnelson(m): 8:45pm On Jan 14, 2021
Leave the matter alone, your friends know what she is optioning up for,
Don't go there and desecrate their relationship
The man has been like that even before he met your friend
There is absolutely nothing you can do about it.
Re: Judge This Case! by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 14, 2021
Men ..

You're still asking what the guy is up to? Ok, he's trying to conduct a deliverance service for her since you can't read the writing on the wall.

What could Someone requesting for a hug from a succulent 17yr old girl possibly be up to if its not to have sex with her.

My sincere advice, tell your friend to sack the girl but don't tell her for the girls safety. If you feel your friend Will want to know why, and you're sure she can keep it from her fiance, then tell her.

Please, Whatever you decide to do, you guys should not let the coconut head fiance know that the girl told you anything so he doesn't harm her.
Re: Judge This Case! by Molahnelson(m): 8:55pm On Jan 14, 2021
CalliDora1:
Men ..
And what wrong with them? To be precise
Re: Judge This Case! by Deicide: 8:58pm On Jan 14, 2021
Why does your friend have a house help? My Mom had four children she was also working and she never saw the need to get a house help, so it always surprise me when people do get one especially newly wedded couples.
Re: Judge This Case! by EzegeNdiigbo: 8:59pm On Jan 14, 2021
Don't even know what you're yanning undecided undecided
Re: Judge This Case! by chinchonglee(m): 8:59pm On Jan 14, 2021
He is only a cheerful giver
Re: Judge This Case! by paulolee(m): 9:03pm On Jan 14, 2021
na. normal matter na..

(1) (Reply)

5 Smart Format To Deal With A Stingy Boy Friend To Collect Money / Not Money!! 7 Things A Girl Wants From A Guy / Find Your Soulmate And Hang Out With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.