Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,123 members, 7,953,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:54 PM

Gunmen Storm Police Station In Ebonyi, 3 Killed (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Storm Police Station In Ebonyi, 3 Killed (Photos) (33955 Views)

Delta Youths Storm Police Headquarters With Corpse Of Man Killed Over ₦100 Bribe / Bandits Shoot At Passengers On Kaduna Highway, 9 People Killed (Photos) / House Of A Kidnapper Demolished In Uyo After He Was Killed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Storm Police Station In Ebonyi, 3 Killed (Photos) by IgboWarlord(m): 6:28pm On Jan 10, 2021
sweetjohn:
If I ever catch you talking about Biafra again, I will lay curses on your dead body. Biafra my foot! this is a pure sign of what will be happening if Biafra eventually materialise. Fighting and killing themselves baselessly!

You and who dey talk about Biafra kwanu?..You think all Igbos are mindless zombies controlled by the albino fraudster from Umuahia?...Sorry,some of us are actually normal people,we know that Nnamdi Cownu and his cohorts are just taking people for a ride...
Re: Gunmen Storm Police Station In Ebonyi, 3 Killed (Photos) by IgboWarlord(m): 6:29pm On Jan 10, 2021
greatness77:
egbe igwe gbagbue gi there

Gbagbuo kwa gi na ndi ezinulo gi,ndi enyi gi,infact anybody connected to you...
Re: Gunmen Storm Police Station In Ebonyi, 3 Killed (Photos) by PenSniper: 6:30pm On Jan 10, 2021
What goes round...
Re: Gunmen Storm Police Station In Ebonyi, 3 Killed (Photos) by IgboWarlord(m): 6:30pm On Jan 10, 2021
BabaOwen:
If dem cede them to the Middle belt now, guys like you go dey cry about it.
Make dem carry go jor
Re: Gunmen Storm Police Station In Ebonyi, 3 Killed (Photos) by IgboWarlord(m): 6:31pm On Jan 10, 2021
Kemistri4:

You're a clown but is yet to know.

Do igbos have any universal dialect?

What is the difference between Afikpo and Ohafia?
Should Ohafia also be in Middle belt?

I'm sure you aren't igbo

There is a huge difference between Afikpo and Ohafia...One is Abia and the other is Ebonyi state

Am fiercely Igbo.
Re: Gunmen Storm Police Station In Ebonyi, 3 Killed (Photos) by Godons1: 6:33pm On Jan 10, 2021
Kemistri4:

Maintaining peace in the "SadEast" but can't maintain peace in the "happy north".

186000 northerners in IDP camps

Delusion mixed with stupidity

Trash.
The North is more peaceful than the EAST. The insecurity in the EAST is hardly reported by the media
. grin

Re: Gunmen Storm Police Station In Ebonyi, 3 Killed (Photos) by Kemistri4(m): 6:33pm On Jan 10, 2021
UncommonLogic:

You must be one of the delusional reta@ded brainwashed IPIG terrorist monkeys. Even if truth is sitting on their nose, they still won't see it. Even if your Jesus should show you facts , you will deny him if it doesn't jive with your delusional deranged world view.
Not going to waste my time arguing with a delusional,
warped minded, illogical, brainwashed blind IPIG terrorist.

Like I said before, keep living in your potopoto evil jungle fools paradise.

STFU and FVCK off.

Lol cheesy

I love your tears

"Travellers advised not to visit northern Nigeria " because of...

"Lawlessness". Fools

Re: Gunmen Storm Police Station In Ebonyi, 3 Killed (Photos) by greatness77: 6:33pm On Jan 10, 2021
sweetjohn:
If God can answer prayer of death, I would pray you did not live beyond this night because you are a treat to the actualisation of Biafra with your bigoted and hatred to fellow Igbos. Your likes will cause serious problems that will leads to violence and unrest to lives among Biafrans if it eventually materialise. To avoid people like you to witnessed Biafra freedom, you don't need to live bc your living is a threat to Biafran Harmony
Amen bro!! those who plan to instigate confusion among us will all die before biafra will be actualized

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Storm Police Station In Ebonyi, 3 Killed (Photos) by Kemistri4(m): 6:35pm On Jan 10, 2021
Godons1:

Trash.
The North is more peaceful than the EAST. The insecurity in the EAST is hardly reported by the media
. grin

Travellers advised not to go to the north.
Girls can't go to school or be kidnapped

Delusional fools living in the stone age

Re: Gunmen Storm Police Station In Ebonyi, 3 Killed (Photos) by IgboWarlord(m): 6:37pm On Jan 10, 2021
edon21:
They'll blame it on ESN . Forgetting that we're not amotekun that has become another SARS or Boko Haram members who kill their siblings.

Actually ESN and anyother body attached to IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu is a fraud...Weapon of opression..But we progressive Igbos know better..We know Nnamdi Kanu is a non entity with a loud mouth and a British passport..Npthing would give me more joy than Cownu spending the rest of his life in jail...For his crime against the Igbo nation and Nigeria as a whole.
Re: Gunmen Storm Police Station In Ebonyi, 3 Killed (Photos) by greatness77: 6:40pm On Jan 10, 2021
IgboWarlord:

Gbagbuo kwa gi na ndi ezinulo gi,ndi enyi gi,infact anybody connected to you...
mgbo egbe agbara onye ozo ga agbagbu gi ma oburu na itugharighi okwua, mark my words, son of perdition
Re: Gunmen Storm Police Station In Ebonyi, 3 Killed (Photos) by Godons1: 6:45pm On Jan 10, 2021
Kemistri4:

Travellers advised not to go to the north.
Girls can't go to school or be kidnapped

Delusional fools living in the stone age

It's because, there's always being foreing Nationals presence in the North. There has never been any foreing presence in the entire SOUTH EAST. If i lie, mention any part of the East where foreing Nationals can be found with a link to proof your point. THE ONLY FOREING NATIONALS THAT CAN BE FOUND IN THE EAST ARE FROM NIGER REPUBLIC. Real Oyibo dey fear una REGION. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Gunmen Storm Police Station In Ebonyi, 3 Killed (Photos) by IgboWarlord(m): 6:50pm On Jan 10, 2021
greatness77:
mgbo egbe agbara onye ozo ga agbagbu gi ma oburu na itugharighi okwua, mark my words, son of perdition

Mgbo egbe nke gi,nke naani gi ga agbagbu gi na ndi ezinulo na enyi gi nile..Your words aint shit,am not recanting anything...All these mummified Igbos....I repeat,egbe gbabuo kwa gi na ezinulo gi...Uchu gbagbuo unu,ubia zegbuo unu nile.
Re: Gunmen Storm Police Station In Ebonyi, 3 Killed (Photos) by Kemistri4(m): 6:52pm On Jan 10, 2021
Godons1:

It's because, there's always being foreing Nationals presence in the North. There has never been any foreing presence in the entire SOUTH EAST. If i lie, mention any part of the East where foreing Nationals can be found with a link to proof your point. THE ONLY FOREING NATIONALS THAT CAN BE FOUND IN THE EAST ARE FROM NIGER REPUBLIC. Real Oyibo dey fear una REGION. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

My guess was right...
If you guys are allowed to school freely up there, you would have known the difference between "Foreing" and "Foreign ". Even autocorrect couldn't help you

Your case is hopeless

Go to school, fgs
Re: Gunmen Storm Police Station In Ebonyi, 3 Killed (Photos) by greatness77: 6:55pm On Jan 10, 2021
IgboWarlord:

Actually ESN and anyother body attached to IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu is a fraud...Weapon of opression..But we progressive Igbos know better..We know Nnamdi Kanu is a non entity with a loud mouth and a British passport..Npthing would give me more joy than Cownu spending the rest of his life in jail...For his crime against the Igbo nation and Nigeria as a whole.
the blood of millions of igbos starved to death shall forever cry out against u if u don't reverse dis your comment, d labour's of our heroes shall never be in vain, TRAITOR
Re: Gunmen Storm Police Station In Ebonyi, 3 Killed (Photos) by Odogwu46: 7:00pm On Jan 10, 2021
Those police for the hilux dey run
Re: Gunmen Storm Police Station In Ebonyi, 3 Killed (Photos) by Godons1: 7:00pm On Jan 10, 2021
Kemistri4:

My guess was right...
If you guys are allowed to school freely up there, you would have known the difference between "Foreing" and "Foreign ". Even autocorrect couldn't help you

Your case is hopeless

Go to school, fgs

The truth pain this man well well. With your excellent English, yet the NORTH STILL OWN THE EAST AND EVERYTHING IN IT.
There has never been presence of any OYIBO in the EAST. UNA OYIBO NA NİGER REPUBLİC NATIONALS. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Gunmen Storm Police Station In Ebonyi, 3 Killed (Photos) by Hezmatosky: 7:01pm On Jan 10, 2021
Ebonyi, Fulani, and Benue people are just sane
Re: Gunmen Storm Police Station In Ebonyi, 3 Killed (Photos) by Kemistri4(m): 7:05pm On Jan 10, 2021
Godons1:

The truth pain this man well well. With your excellent English, yet the NORTH STILL OWN THE EAST AND EVERYTHING IN IT.
There has never been presence of any OYIBO in the EAST. UNA OYIBO NA NİGER REPUBLİC NATIONALS. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Doesn't still change the fact you're a delusional, "not funny" , slowpoke

Beg your govs to give you safe schools... it's desperately needed...
Re: Gunmen Storm Police Station In Ebonyi, 3 Killed (Photos) by Shimishingshong: 7:15pm On Jan 10, 2021
Kemistri4:

You're a clown but is yet to know.

Do igbos have any universal dialect?

What is the difference between Afikpo and Ohafia? Should Ohafia also be in Middle belt?

I'm sure you aren't igbo
The Afoanu ah bughi onye Igbo.
Re: Gunmen Storm Police Station In Ebonyi, 3 Killed (Photos) by Shimishingshong: 7:23pm On Jan 10, 2021
Kemistri4:

Dont mind the fool

Ain't even sure he is igbo

The first governor of the Eastern region was from Uwana

Even the first Gov of Abia is from Ohozara

If Afikpo is middle belt, then that also means Ohafia and Abariba are also middle belt cos they're all siblings...

The Idiot is not Igbo. All this Wolves in sheep clothing twying to cause division between Umu Igbo, pls weasonable Ndi Igbo should stop listening to those Psychos. B4 Ebonyi, Anambwa, Abia and all those bullshit borders were formed We were all the same. The former Governor of My state Abia was from Ebonyi and there is nothing wwong with it. These states were cweated in the 90's but We have been together to thousands of Years.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Storm Police Station In Ebonyi, 3 Killed (Photos) by UncommonLogic: 7:25pm On Jan 10, 2021
Kemistri4:

Lol cheesy

I love your tears

"Travellers advised not to visit northern Nigeria " because of...

"Lawlessness". Fools

Yeah, that's why y'all scared of traveling back home for xmas and new year celebration? Rather stay in Lagos or Kano than going back to your Biafuro?

Scared of getting kidnapped, and killed by IPIG and other criminals in the SADEAST?

See them all over the SW and other parts of Nigeria, scared to go back to their own potopoto evil Biafuro enclave. I know many Igbos who told me point blank that they are scared of going back home because of terrorist and criminals like you in the SADEAST.

A Yoruba man prefers to live in Yoruba land, same for a Northerner. You can't say the same for your people. I wonder why.

Like I said - STFU and FVCK off.
Re: Gunmen Storm Police Station In Ebonyi, 3 Killed (Photos) by Kemistri4(m): 7:31pm On Jan 10, 2021
UncommonLogic:

Yeah, that's why y'all scared of traveling back home for xmas and new year celebration? Rather stay in Lagos or Kano than going back to your Biafuro?

Scared of getting kidnapped, and killed by IPIG and other criminals in the SADEAST?

See them all over the SW and other parts of Nigeria, scared to go back to their own potopoto evil Biafuro enclave. I know many Igbos who told me point blank that they are scared of going back home because of terrorist and criminals like you in the SADEAST.

A Yoruba man prefers to live in Yoruba land, same for a Northerner. You can't say the same for your people. I wonder why.

Like I said - STFU and FVCK off.

Lol clown.
An igbo man told he doesn't want to go back to his land grin lmao

Igbos are everywhere. That's what we are.

Doesn't change the hard fact that the north is the home of lawlessness and stupid fools who kill for an Arabian prophet

Re: Gunmen Storm Police Station In Ebonyi, 3 Killed (Photos) by Shimishingshong: 7:32pm On Jan 10, 2021
[quote author=komols856 post=97923886][/quote]

See this Aboki trying to form Igbo. In this life and Your next that is if God will allow You come back No Igbo man will ever squirt You out of his balls, Idiot faker
Re: Gunmen Storm Police Station In Ebonyi, 3 Killed (Photos) by greatness77: 7:39pm On Jan 10, 2021
IgboWarlord:

Mgbo egbe nke gi,nke naani gi ga agbagbu gi na ndi ezinulo na enyi gi nile..Your words aint shit,am not recanting anything...All these mummified Igbos....I repeat,egbe gbabuo kwa gi na ezinulo gi...Uchu gbagbuo unu,ubia zegbuo unu nile.
I will continue to fght for biafra until it's actualized but to u and all d sworn enemies of biafra will all know no peace because blood of millions of innocent people dat died for dis struggle will hunt down all our enemies and traitors

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Storm Police Station In Ebonyi, 3 Killed (Photos) by Godons1: 8:01pm On Jan 10, 2021
Kemistri4:

Doesn't still change the fact you're a delusional, "not funny" , slowpoke

Beg your govs to give you safe schools... it's desperately needed...

This man is still in severe pains. grin grin
Only the North can give BIAFRA IT'S INDEPENDENCE
. grin grin grin

Re: Gunmen Storm Police Station In Ebonyi, 3 Killed (Photos) by chatinent: 8:16pm On Jan 10, 2021
smiley
Re: Gunmen Storm Police Station In Ebonyi, 3 Killed (Photos) by Gabbriell: 8:19pm On Jan 10, 2021
IgboWarlord:

The truth is that i have always thought that Ebonyi State should be part of the middle belt states..They are more alike than they are with other Igbo states..Even their dialect is something else..

Well done. After ebonyi which of the few Igbo state will you deny again ?.

You guys should better get your house together. South west are south west they don't deny themselves, North central are North central, they don't deny themselves.

I am not Igbo but if you guys want to truely succeed (politically) as an ethnic group then NO IGBO TRIBE SHOULD BE CONSIDERED AS MORE IGBOTIC (dont mind my English ) than the other.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Storm Police Station In Ebonyi, 3 Killed (Photos) by Kemistri4(m): 8:20pm On Jan 10, 2021
Godons1:

This man is still in severe pains. grin grin
Only the North can give BIAFRA IT'S INDEPENDENCE
. grin grin grin

Nobody wants you to give them "Independence"

Get your girls out of sambisa first. Guarantee your IDPs a humane standard of existence, first...

This is my last reply to you...
Re: Gunmen Storm Police Station In Ebonyi, 3 Killed (Photos) by IgboWarlord(m): 8:59pm On Jan 10, 2021
Gabbriell:

Well done. After ebonyi which of the few Igbo state will you deny again ?.

You guys should better get your house together. South west are south west they don't deny themselves, North central are North central, they don't deny themselves.

I am not Igbo but if you guys want to truely succeed (politically) as an ethnic group then NO IGBO TRIBE SHOULD BE CONSIDERED AS MORE IGBOTIC (dont mind my English ) than the other.

I get your point bro..I said what i said lightheartedly and meant no harm..Thanks tho,what you said is all true..We the igbos have to learn to be more accomodating with each other before thinking of serious political movements..But IPOB has cast a dark cloud over Igbo land and making a lot of people believe in fugazi...Nothingness...

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Storm Police Station In Ebonyi, 3 Killed (Photos) by LordOfTheGame: 9:05pm On Jan 10, 2021
Since Umahi empowered the fulani terrorists organisation and allowed them free movement and occupation, these are the kind of news coming out from ebonyi state. Attacking a police station and taking their guns is the trademark of fulani terrorists.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Church Member Steals Pastor’s Car (pic) / The Nigerian Couple That Turned Nanny To Slave In Houston Texas (Photos) / Salesboy Hires Armed Robbers To Attack Boss (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.