Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Gunmen Storm Police Station In Ebonyi, 3 Killed (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Storm Police Station In Ebonyi, 3 Killed (Photos) (33798 Views)

Delta Youths Storm Police Headquarters With Corpse Of Man Killed Over ₦100 Bribe / Bandits Shoot At Passengers On Kaduna Highway, 9 People Killed (Photos) / House Of A Kidnapper Demolished In Uyo After He Was Killed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Storm Police Station In Ebonyi, 3 Killed (Photos) by IgboWarlord(m): 9:06pm On Jan 10, 2021
greatness77:
I will continue to fght for biafra until it's actualized but to u and all d sworn enemies of biafra will all know no peace because blood of millions of innocent people dat died for dis struggle will hunt down all our enemies and traitors

The blood of the innocents will hunt down Nnamdi Cownu the fraudster and his IPOB followers for the crimes they have perpetrated against Igbo land and ndigbo...Scores of innocent people died in Oyigbo because some group of hoodlums called IPOB decided to listen to their inebriated lord,and cause untold mayhem in the town..Went on killing rampage of soldiers and police men,and they ran leaving innocents to bear the brunt of their misguided actions..Spits...Cowards..
Re: Gunmen Storm Police Station In Ebonyi, 3 Killed (Photos) by Uteghe(m): 9:06pm On Jan 10, 2021
IPOB is killing Igbos daily. Spits into Kanu's nose.
Re: Gunmen Storm Police Station In Ebonyi, 3 Killed (Photos) by IgboWarlord(m): 9:14pm On Jan 10, 2021
greatness77:
the blood of millions of igbos starved to death shall forever cry out against u if u don't reverse dis your comment, d labour's of our heroes shall never be in vain, TRAITOR

You call me a traitor because i see Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB what they truly are..An elaborate fraud scheme...The millions that died during the civil war should be enough reason for Nnamdi Kanu to change strategy..But no,he rather sends out innocent igbo youths to their untimely death..Why,apparently because he doesnt care about igbos and their welfare,he only cares about his bank book and his credit score in the U.K...If he is the real deal,he should come back and lead the struggle himself from ground zero...
Re: Gunmen Storm Police Station In Ebonyi, 3 Killed (Photos) by sweetjohn(m): 9:48pm On Jan 10, 2021
IgboWarlord:

You and who dey talk about Biafra kwanu?..You think all Igbos are mindless zombies controlled by the albino fraudster from Umuahia?...Sorry,some of us are actually normal people,we know that Nnamdi Cownu and his cohorts are just taking people for a ride...
I don't need to waste my data on you bc you have just shown you are not Igbo. I was wondering why would an Igbo son be thinking like an asshole Afonja. To hell with you nigga. We don't care about you and your likes
Re: Gunmen Storm Police Station In Ebonyi, 3 Killed (Photos) by greatness77: 9:59pm On Jan 10, 2021
IgboWarlord:

You call me a traitor because i see Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB what they truly are..An elaborate fraud scheme...The millions that died during the civil war should be enough reason for Nnamdi Kanu to change strategy..But no,he rather sends out innocent igbo youths to their untimely death..Why,apparently because he doesnt care about igbos and their welfare,he only cares about his bank book and his credit score in the U.K...If he is the real deal,he should come back and lead the struggle himself from ground zero...
he should come back? why? u lacks wisdom, nnamdi kanu is using diplomatic way and also creating awareness to d intl communities dat biafra is a country seeking for independence not rebels unlike 1967 dat they tagged us rebels and starved over 2milln children to death, use your heard, trust me if nigeria govnt should declare war on us again d intl communities will not see us as rebels again but rather freedom fighters, if anybody has no positive thing to say against us d person should skip d post because anybody who said evil against us the blood of those dat died in biafra struggle will continue to cry against the person, majority of those who fought against biafra are dying now either they are been massacred by fulani or boko or bandits, especially Benue,. just enter google type timeline of Benue killings by herdsmen, u will understand
Re: Gunmen Storm Police Station In Ebonyi, 3 Killed (Photos) by GMBuhari: 10:06pm On Jan 10, 2021
Mysticwebb:
Police officers have now become endangered species. God please keep our officers safe, especially the good ones.

They made themselves endangered species with their excesses
Re: Gunmen Storm Police Station In Ebonyi, 3 Killed (Photos) by greatness77: 10:22pm On Jan 10, 2021
IgboWarlord:

The blood of the innocents will hunt down Nnamdi Cownu the fraudster and his IPOB followers for the crimes they have perpetrated against Igbo land and ndigbo...Scores of innocent people died in Oyigbo because some group of hoodlums called IPOB decided to listen to their inebriated lord,and cause untold mayhem in the town..Went on killing rampage of soldiers and police men,and they ran leaving innocents to bear the brunt of their misguided actions..Spits...Cowards..
time is coming when God will sweep nigeria with d broom of annihilation, just look at how d country is going now ordinary changing of name is now 15,000 but before it's 1,200 nigeria is heading to abyss, though u might be leaving comfortably in your place but what of others, nigeria is a country where d reach keeps getting richer and d poor keeps getting poorer, we are talking about biafra since and no body come out to lead us but today nnamdi kanu kanu cme out to speak for us and I people are saying all sorts of rubbish against him, God will reward all d enemies of biafra with onwu, no matter his or her tribe, after reading d history of biafra I discovered that these people planned to wipe out the entire igbo race with british weapons, at my age tears was just coming out from my eyes, d one dat made me cry most is colonel adekunle he said when they finally landed in igbo land he made sure he shot at anything dat resemble human in his eyes he even shot at trees, anybody dat open mouth and speak anything bad against biafra I will curse d person and d person generation will never leave to see Biafra, so it's time for everybody to mind his business, the almighty God bestowed spirit of discernment on me dat guides me in everything I do,
Re: Gunmen Storm Police Station In Ebonyi, 3 Killed (Photos) by IgboWarlord(m): 10:37pm On Jan 10, 2021
sweetjohn:
I don't need to waste my data on you bc you have just shown you are not Igbo. I was wondering why would an Igbo son be thinking like an asshole Afonja. To hell with you nigga. We don't care about you and your likes

You and ur IPOB likes are the problem Ndigbo have...
Re: Gunmen Storm Police Station In Ebonyi, 3 Killed (Photos) by IgboWarlord(m): 10:46pm On Jan 10, 2021
greatness77:
time is coming when God will sweep nigeria with d broom of annihilation, just look at how d country is going now ordinary changing of name is now 15,000 but before it's 1,200 nigeria is heading to abyss, though u might be leaving comfortably in your place but what of others, nigeria is a country where d reach keeps getting richer and d poor keeps getting poorer, we are talking about biafra since and no body come out to lead us but today nnamdi kanu kanu cme out to speak for us and I people are saying all sorts of rubbish against him, God will reward all d enemies of biafra with onwu, no matter his or her tribe, after reading d history of biafra I discovered that these people planned to wipe out the entire igbo race with british weapons, at my age tears was just coming out from my eyes, d one dat made me cry most is colonel adekunle he said when they finally landed in igbo land he made sure he shot at anything dat resemble human in his eyes he even shot at trees, anybody dat open mouth and speak anything bad against biafra I will curse d person and d person generation will never leave to see Biafra, so it's time for everybody to mind his business, the almighty God bestowed spirit of discernment on me dat guides me in everything I do,

Your spirit of discernment no reach...Do you know the atrocities perpetrated against the Igbos by their fellow igbos during the civil war?Do you know that during the civil war,there was a functional Biafran civil service?Do you know that there was unprecedented levels of corruption inside Biafra itself?..Do you know that some Biafrans received donations(running into millions of dollars) from organisations for the welfare of starving citizens and proceeded to divert the money for personal use,leaving millions to starve to death?...So bros leave that thing...What good is revolution when we already know what is going to happen?...The only real revolution happens right inside of you...
Re: Gunmen Storm Police Station In Ebonyi, 3 Killed (Photos) by Godons1: 11:27pm On Jan 10, 2021
Kemistri4:

Nobody wants you to give them "Independence"

Get your girls out of sambisa first. Guarantee your IDPs a humane standard of existence, first...

This is my last reply to you...

IGBOS have IDP and poorer people too. cheesy grin

Re: Gunmen Storm Police Station In Ebonyi, 3 Killed (Photos) by matm: 1:35am On Jan 11, 2021
Looks like what bokoharam and bandits do to loot amoury .God protect ur officers.
Re: Gunmen Storm Police Station In Ebonyi, 3 Killed (Photos) by Rolly22(m): 6:00am On Jan 11, 2021
Dozie32:
Despite the fact that police men do Bleep up! But their still people's brothers,fathers and uncles. May their souls rest in peace..

They Don't deserve pity, the table Don turn.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Storm Police Station In Ebonyi, 3 Killed (Photos) by greatness77: 6:58am On Jan 11, 2021
IgboWarlord:

Your spirit of discernment no reach...Do you know the atrocities perpetrated against the Igbos by their fellow igbos during the civil war?Do you know that during the civil war,there was a functional Biafran civil service?Do you know that there was unprecedented levels of corruption inside Biafra itself?..Do you know that some Biafrans received donations(running into millions of dollars) from organisations for the welfare of starving citizens and proceeded to divert the money for personal use,leaving millions to starve to death?...So bros leave that thing...What good is revolution when we already know what is going to happen?...The only real revolution happens right inside of you...
this is total trash, those corrupt ones are those who planned to assassinate ojukwu in a failed attempt, both those who diverted d fund and those who planned ojukwus assassinate are all d same, they failed to kill ojukwu then they resorted to diverting d fund, and dats how devil works, if u are too strong for devil to fight d devil will leave u and attack your children, read your Bible stop arguing rubbish I know you must find every means possible to backup your claim but right inside u u know you are arguing rubbish, ok pls can u come out make public announcement dat u want Biafra post it on YouTube we will support you den and u will take action by going to d whole former Easter region preach biafra to dem and d need to accept biafra, we will follow u anywhere u go, but if u cannot then remain a follower or be neutral don't say anything good or bad against biafra but if u chose to be in d part of traitors, God will sweep you away with d broom of annihilation together with our enemies, we have four types of people in biafra territory,. 1, leaders, 2, followers, 3, neutral ones and 4 the traitors, among these 4 u know where u belongs
Re: Gunmen Storm Police Station In Ebonyi, 3 Killed (Photos) by IgboWarlord(m): 7:37am On Jan 11, 2021
greatness77:
this is total trash, those corrupt ones are those who planned to assassinate ojukwu in a failed attempt, both those who diverted d fund and those who planned ojukwus assassinate are all d same, they failed to kill ojukwu then they resorted to diverting d fund, and dats how devil works, if u are too strong for devil to fight d devil will leave u and attack your children, read your Bible stop arguing rubbish I know you must find every means possible to backup your claim but right inside u u know you are arguing rubbish, ok pls can u come out make public announcement dat u want Biafra post it on YouTube we will support you den and u will take action by going to d whole former Easter region preach biafra to dem and d need to accept biafra, we will follow u anywhere u go, but if u cannot then remain a follower or be neutral don't say anything good or bad against biafra but if u chose to be in d part of traitors, God will sweep you away with d broom of annihilation together with our enemies, we have four types of people in biafra territory,. 1, leaders, 2, followers, 3, neutral ones and 4 the traitors, among these 4 u know where u belongs

I would rather die than support the fool's errand called the Biafran cause...Keep dreaming,keep waiting for Biafra..Your great grand children will have great grand children,Biafra no go still come..Keep dreaming...

You keep calling God's name in this issue..Who tell you sey God dey support Biafra?..God created everybody,he has no particular support or love for Biafra..Besides,there is nothing like Biafra now..Wia una embassies,wia una currency..You wey dey talk,you have a Nigerian driver license,a Nigerian passport,a Nigerian voter card,a Nigerian NIN..So what the Bleep are u talking about...Like i said before,Keep Dreaming..You go old wia u dey wait Biafra...
Re: Gunmen Storm Police Station In Ebonyi, 3 Killed (Photos) by greatness77: 11:17am On Jan 11, 2021
IgboWarlord:

I would rather die than support the fool's errand called the Biafran cause...Keep dreaming,keep waiting for Biafra..Your great grand children will have great grand children,Biafra no go still come..Keep dreaming...

You keep calling God's name in this issue..Who tell you sey God dey support Biafra?..God created everybody,he has no particular support or love for Biafra..Besides,there is nothing like Biafra now..Wia una embassies,wia una currency..You wey dey talk,you have a Nigerian driver license,a Nigerian passport,a Nigerian voter card,a Nigerian NIN..So what the Bleep are u talking about...Like i said before,Keep Dreaming..You go old wia u dey wait Biafra...
, but what if biafra eventually happens in your presence what would u do? will u hang yourself?
Re: Gunmen Storm Police Station In Ebonyi, 3 Killed (Photos) by igovin(m): 11:50am On Jan 11, 2021
Ebonyi of blood grin grin
Re: Gunmen Storm Police Station In Ebonyi, 3 Killed (Photos) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 22, 2021
Arrewa:
The killings in ebonyi is under repeated...

Ipob guys are in rampage... Killing people especially in Afikpo.

The media are not reporting the news... All their attention dey north.

Igbos don reject una

Even yoruba don reject una

Everybody don tire for una

Re: Gunmen Storm Police Station In Ebonyi, 3 Killed (Photos) by ThumbzTNA(m): 4:05pm On Mar 26, 2021
IgboWarlord:

There is a huge difference between Afikpo and Ohafia...One is Abia and the other is Ebonyi state

Am fiercely Igbo.

You are fiercely igbo and you're this ignorant? Don't make me laugh
Re: Gunmen Storm Police Station In Ebonyi, 3 Killed (Photos) by IgboWarlord(m): 4:37pm On Mar 26, 2021
ThumbzTNA:

You are fiercely igbo and you're this ignorant? Don't make me laugh

Tell me what is ignorant about my post?..Shey Afikpo no dey Ebonyi State?or Ohafia no dey Abia State?Am i missing something.
Re: Gunmen Storm Police Station In Ebonyi, 3 Killed (Photos) by tishbite41(m): 7:50am On Mar 27, 2021
IgboWarlord:

shut up.
Re: Gunmen Storm Police Station In Ebonyi, 3 Killed (Photos) by IgboWarlord(m): 10:13am On Mar 27, 2021
tishbite41:
shut up.

You are a brainwashed IPOB zombie..No need to argue with you..
Re: Gunmen Storm Police Station In Ebonyi, 3 Killed (Photos) by tishbite41(m): 5:40pm On Mar 27, 2021
IgboWarlord:

You are a brainwashed IPOB zombie..No need to argue with you..
unity beggar
Re: Gunmen Storm Police Station In Ebonyi, 3 Killed (Photos) by ThumbzTNA(m): 8:54am On Mar 28, 2021
IgboWarlord:

Tell me what is ignorant about my post?..Shey Afikpo no dey Ebonyi State?or Ohafia no dey Abia State?Am i missing something.

Afikpo is shares boundary, culture, language, food etc with Ohafia.

The closeness of Afikpo to Ohafia is like Maraba in Nasarawa and Nyanya in Abuja. They share a common boundary. Because 2 places are in the same state doesn't mean they are close to one another

Afikpo is closer in distance to Ohafia and Arochukwu in Abia than it is to Abakaliki in the same Ebonyi state
Re: Gunmen Storm Police Station In Ebonyi, 3 Killed (Photos) by IgboWarlord(m): 10:47am On Mar 28, 2021
ThumbzTNA:

Afikpo is shares boundary, culture, language, food etc with Ohafia.

The closeness of Afikpo to Ohafia is like Maraba in Nasarawa and Nyanya in Abuja. They share a common boundary. Because 2 places are in the same state doesn't mean they are close to one another

Afikpo is closer in distance to Ohafia and Arochukwu in Abia than it is to Abakaliki in the same Ebonyi state

Now who is the ignorant one?..After all these things you said,it still boils down to the fact that they are in different states.Which was the initial point i was trying to make..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Shoots Wife Dead In Nasarawa Before Her Mother (photo) / Halima Umar: Corper Kidnapped On Her Way To Maiduguri / Man Survives After Throat Was Slit By Rampaging Armed Robbers. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.