Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,980 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos (41288 Views)

Beautiful Roads In Villages In Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) / My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! / The Untapped Islands in Akwa Ibom State....photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 6:14pm On Jan 10, 2021
EmekaA125:
HIV is high there. Make sure you protect urself from contracting it.
. Are you mad?
Or na your papa get HIV?

1 Like

Re: Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 10, 2021
Shadysen:
you are very foolish to spew shit about your people... inferiority complex kill you over there motherfucker.

Miserable death na him dey wait u.
Make I follow dem lie abi?
U useless like people wey send u.
Re: Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 6:14pm On Jan 10, 2021
Molahnelson:
dubai in the making in 2 decade
You too sabi
Re: Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos by fuckpro: 6:15pm On Jan 10, 2021
NkanAkpanika:
11. [/b]Vista Restaurant, Uyo
Vista Restaurant, Uyo is located at Nwaniba Road, Uyo, Akwa ibom.[b]
:.

Dine in finesse and comfort when you're in Akwa Ibom, at Vista Restaurant, Uyo. A world class menu awaits you, with the best of Nigerian and Mediterranean cuisine. Your palate is sure to be pleased.

Safety/Security
This is a very safe location.

Best Features
Dining at Vista brings you an international dining in Nigeria. It is a unique all-day dining restaurant that also serves lunch and dinner buffet.

Writer's Review
Have tasty lunch with family, colleagues, and your lover, while enjoying the scenery of the Land of Promise. Its central location also makes it easily accessible for that quick lunch.

Mynd44.. FP
this photo is ibom five star hotel and not what purported it to be
Re: Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 6:16pm On Jan 10, 2021
Shadysen:
you are very foolish to spew shit about your people... inferiority complex kill you over there motherfucker.
That idiot you quoted is not Akwa ibomite oo..
He should come from all the cultists invested territories like Rivers State
Re: Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos by Babaken(m): 6:16pm On Jan 10, 2021
Kinematics:

Seems you want to get the greatest disappointment of your life.
habba, have you been there before.
Re: Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos by Kinematics: 6:16pm On Jan 10, 2021
fuckpro:
this photo is ibom five star hotel and not what purported it to be

Thank you. If I talk the clown go say I dey hate.

1 Like

Re: Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 10, 2021
SIONKPO1:

No reasonable Akwa ibomite hates Akpabio,
Do you expect Udom to build roads when Akpabio already did that,Udom main goal is diversification away from oil and massive industrialization
mind you the competition is so high(Ana,Owerri,PH,Cally,Onitsha) but he is still breaking grounds and limits

Still talking in d rubbish.

Show us pictures quite recent guy.
Even if he is diversifying does it mean the structures akpabio built should not be maintained?

1 Like

Re: Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 6:17pm On Jan 10, 2021
ofiko123:
Nice... Udom Emmanuel is working..
My article as nothing to do with Udom abeg.. Tourism is nature not politics ok
Re: Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 6:18pm On Jan 10, 2021
majorstarlee:

Wey my ancestors for don follow go this bridge, shea I for only de see Nigeria for news now undecided
Lol grin
Re: Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 6:18pm On Jan 10, 2021
rowland545:
Nice write up... Akwa ibom ayaya ....I'm proud to b from akwa ibom...

But y u go add hospital... So I go day find were to visit nah hospital... Op mind ya self
grin
Re: Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 6:19pm On Jan 10, 2021
prodigyy:
Uyo sweet mehn
Yes oo
Re: Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos by fuckpro: 6:19pm On Jan 10, 2021
RedBororo:
is it to visit or how safe is Akwa Ibom, where street boys can stab u straight in the eyes just for looking good, people now leave in fear

My friend keep quiet who know or care to know you
Stab what ...make them come carry your curses shé
Bloody attention seeker

1 Like

Re: Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 6:20pm On Jan 10, 2021
NkanAkpanika:

Yeah... @ilaumoh where have you been.. Happy New year bro
Same bro.. Nice article, I so love it
Re: Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos by ofiko123(m): 6:20pm On Jan 10, 2021
NkanAkpanika:

My article as nothing to do with Udom abeg.. Tourism is nature not politics ok

My mistake grin
Re: Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos by frankfab(m): 6:20pm On Jan 10, 2021
Op I would like to relocate to Uyo, Akwa Ibom.

Will you be my host? smiley

1 Like

Re: Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 10, 2021
NkanAkpanika:

That idiot you quoted is not Akwa ibomite oo..
He should come from all the cultists invested territories like Rivers State

Coward, If dem born u well meet me for access bank plaza 11am. Carry all d back up u need guy.
We go know if I from AKS or not.
Na small children go flog u for me.

3 Likes

Re: Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 6:21pm On Jan 10, 2021
fuckpro:

My friend keep quiet who know or care to know you
Stab what ...make them come carry your curse shé
Bloody attention seeker
That idiot you are quoting is truly a foolish soul

Re: Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos by Kinematics: 6:21pm On Jan 10, 2021
Babaken:
habba, have you been there before.

I know the state in and out. Its bush with scanty structures that are government owned. Tell the op to give aerial view of the places he posted you'll see the real picture. 70% bush.

Tell the op to remove the filter you'll get the real deal. The picture of the stadium is when it was built, tell the op to give you a real time video of that place now, then you'll know the real thing.

The only thing worth visiting is the beach. Though its dirty without any proper arrangement of bars and Agberos everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 6:23pm On Jan 10, 2021
GayPontiff:

Coward, If dem born u well meet me for access bank plaza 11am. Carry all d back up u need guy.
We go know if I from AKS or not.
Na small children go flog u for me.
That means na you even be the bad egg wey we the hear for news the disturb my state.. Transfer gene from Rivers State.. grin stupid sombori

2 Likes

Re: Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 6:24pm On Jan 10, 2021
frankfab:

Uyo is welcoming to all.. Why not but be sure to come with feeding money oo grin
Re: Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos by Kinematics: 6:24pm On Jan 10, 2021
frankfab:

Have you asked if his 50k per month can sustain you?

Re: Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos by Babaken(m): 6:25pm On Jan 10, 2021
Kinematics:

I know the state in and out. Its bush with scanty structures that are government owned. Tell the op to give aerial view of the places he posted you'll see the real picture. 70% bush.

Tell the op to remove the filter you'll get the real deal. The picture of the stadium is when it was built, tell the op to give you a real time video of that place now, then you'll know the real thing.

The only thing worth visiting is the beach. Though its dirty without any proper arrangement of bars and Agberos everywhere.
I will change my mission to adventure.
Re: Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos by Kinematics: 6:26pm On Jan 10, 2021
Babaken:

Better.
Re: Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 6:28pm On Jan 10, 2021
Babaken:
That idiot you are quoting should be the last person you should listen to or maybe you are new on nairaland..
Beware of thread killers, op is the rightful person you ask any questions or any clarification you need.. Not people from envious neighbouring state ok
Re: Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 6:29pm On Jan 10, 2021
frankfab:

Ofcos you are welcome.. We can get to relocate, cos alot if people are doing that already..
Re: Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos by Shimishingshong: 6:29pm On Jan 10, 2021
This places are vewy fine oooo, is this fine place in this Countwy
Re: Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos by Kinematics: 6:29pm On Jan 10, 2021
NkanAkpanika:

[s]That idiot you are quoting should be the last person you should listen to or maybe you are new on nairaland..
Beware of thread killers, op is the rightful person you ask any questions or any clarification you need.. Not people from envious neighbouring state ok[/s]

I know the truth hurts..
Re: Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 6:30pm On Jan 10, 2021
omolakaka:
No mention of Ikot ekpene shocked....serve der as a coper 2016 ....great place
Read again bro
Re: Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos by Shadysen: 6:31pm On Jan 10, 2021
GayPontiff:

Miserable death na him dey wait u.
Make I follow dem lie abi?
U useless like people wey send u.

I didn't wish you dead but as a mad boy you are,you used your mouth declared it to yourself good luck greet your mother for me.
Re: Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos by boroskyuyo: 6:32pm On Jan 10, 2021
Who tell u say na Udom do am? Udom no do anything, na akpabio been do am

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Audi Smashes Into 11 Luxury Supercars In London In ₦442m Crash / "Nigeria Air" Heads Back To Addis Ababa — David Hundeyin / Lagos Tanker Fire: 8 Adults And 1 Minor Burnt To Death, 4 Injured - LASEMA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.