Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,379 members, 7,812,106 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

I’ll Build 100 Industries In My First 100 Days As Delta Gov — Gbagi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Build 100 Industries In My First 100 Days As Delta Gov — Gbagi (1185 Views)

I’ll Build The Country Of Your Dreams - Tinubu On His 71st Birthday / My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV / FG Prevented Prince Charles From Coming To The Niger Delta-gov.wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll Build 100 Industries In My First 100 Days As Delta Gov — Gbagi by Ctorch: 6:08pm On Jan 10, 2021
Delta State Governorship aspirant in the forthcoming 2023 election, Olorogun Kenneth Gbagi, Sunday, said he would establish 100 industries in his first 100 days in office if elected Governor.

Gbagi who stated this in Asaba during a Townhall meeting with Aniocha/ Oshimili stakeholders said Deltans should call him to question if he fails to build 100 industries in 100 days in office as Governor.
He held that he has all it takes to transform the State, insisting that he was the most qualified to Govern the State after Governor Ifeanyi Okowa, urging Deltans to choose a Governor who could take the state from one point to another.
He said he was the most qualified person to be Governor in 2023 in the present Peoples Democratic Party, PDP family in Delta, saying he has his signatures everywhere across the country and beyond, holding that the state would never remain in darkness again.

While vowing to contest and win the 2023 election, he said it was the turn of Delta Central to produce the next Governors. He told the people how he established 13 Federal universities, Colleges of Education, Polytechnics, Girl-Child School and Almajiri schools in about one year as a Minister.
Disclosing that he started life with N4, 800, he said he could account for every kobo he has. He warned the people against giving power to people with criminal records.

Gbagi who was accompanied by his wife promised not to develop one part of the state to the detriment of other parts. He maintained that one senatorial district could not do it alone.
Frowning at a situation where people sell their birthrights for porridge, he told the people of the role he played for the emergence of Governor Ifeanyi Okowa as Governor in 2015. He said he was also supportive of Delta North doing their two terms like other senatorial districts.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/01/ill-build-100-industries-in-my-first-100-days-as-delta-gov-gbagi/?fbclid=IwAR1xUEzKwSGshbgMmct3GLE84nTYmcCKCgb7iSLR5MaC0kjdclCvh3qqg3I
Re: I’ll Build 100 Industries In My First 100 Days As Delta Gov — Gbagi by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 10, 2021
No wonder people hardly take them serious In that Delta..

So he will build 100 Industries in 100 days in office..

That is to say one industry per day...grin

From Asaba to Warri..one industry per day

And don't be surprise be were clapping for him as he was saying this ;

Pray for Delta and most Importantly pray for the extraction this man came from. They all need prayers

7 Likes

Re: I’ll Build 100 Industries In My First 100 Days As Delta Gov — Gbagi by Koulture(m): 6:13pm On Jan 10, 2021
angry

We have too many dumbo vying for positions in government today hence the reason the country is still where it is.

Government shouldn't be in charge of building industries instead you give out tax cuts and tax breaks to intending industrialists.

Improve on the security situation of the state to create an enabling environment for investors.

Strike out regulations and policies choking up businesses.

6 Likes

Re: I’ll Build 100 Industries In My First 100 Days As Delta Gov — Gbagi by RedPanthar: 6:14pm On Jan 10, 2021
Interesting vision. Bold one albeit tall dream. One wonders if like his counterparts in Akwa Ibom and Calabar if Okowa even did anything if value. Poor leadership is the Niger Delta wahala
Re: I’ll Build 100 Industries In My First 100 Days As Delta Gov — Gbagi by mozes01(m): 6:15pm On Jan 10, 2021
Politicians!!! even Satan dey fear them

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Build 100 Industries In My First 100 Days As Delta Gov — Gbagi by juvewalex(m): 6:15pm On Jan 10, 2021
See who's talking, 100 industries in 100 days at the office.

Oga ,forget you can't be Delta state governor because of your bad reputations.

7 Likes

Re: I’ll Build 100 Industries In My First 100 Days As Delta Gov — Gbagi by bjdon: 6:16pm On Jan 10, 2021
1 industry per day

1 Like

Re: I’ll Build 100 Industries In My First 100 Days As Delta Gov — Gbagi by starbuck(f): 6:17pm On Jan 10, 2021
Tueh...... Who do them this thing

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Build 100 Industries In My First 100 Days As Delta Gov — Gbagi by TooMuchStuff: 6:17pm On Jan 10, 2021
Another format
Re: I’ll Build 100 Industries In My First 100 Days As Delta Gov — Gbagi by Kayberg: 6:18pm On Jan 10, 2021
smiley wink cheesy grin angry shocked

Gbagi the supergovernor.
Re: I’ll Build 100 Industries In My First 100 Days As Delta Gov — Gbagi by Racoon(m): 6:22pm On Jan 10, 2021
Another political gimmick scam.Question is how will he do it? Private partnership or government sponsored?

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Build 100 Industries In My First 100 Days As Delta Gov — Gbagi by SocialJustice: 6:29pm On Jan 10, 2021
Foolish man, face your Robinson plaza.

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Build 100 Industries In My First 100 Days As Delta Gov — Gbagi by pyyxxaro: 6:38pm On Jan 10, 2021
Mumu Man

He can never be a Governor

Someone that stripped a married naked because of money in his hotel

5 Likes

Re: I’ll Build 100 Industries In My First 100 Days As Delta Gov — Gbagi by Overself: 6:39pm On Jan 10, 2021
RedPanthar:
Interesting vision. Bold one albeit tall dream. One wonders if like his counterparts in Akwa Ibom and Calabar if Okowa even did anything if value. Poor leadership is the Niger Delta wahala
I think u are more stupid than the said governorship candidate. How is he going to build 100 industries in 100days?

4 Likes

Re: I’ll Build 100 Industries In My First 100 Days As Delta Gov — Gbagi by NOwazobia: 6:55pm On Jan 10, 2021
Overself:

I think u are more stupid than the said governorship candidate. How is he going to build 100 industries in 100days?
That is what you get when we have retards as youths. His likes were the ones in that meeting and they clapping for him without question. Spits...

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Build 100 Industries In My First 100 Days As Delta Gov — Gbagi by TONY042(m): 6:58pm On Jan 10, 2021
Na them!
Re: I’ll Build 100 Industries In My First 100 Days As Delta Gov — Gbagi by CodeTemplar: 7:08pm On Jan 10, 2021
Lol. olodo.
Re: I’ll Build 100 Industries In My First 100 Days As Delta Gov — Gbagi by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 10, 2021
This one just cancelled himself..
Re: I’ll Build 100 Industries In My First 100 Days As Delta Gov — Gbagi by hotseat: 7:17pm On Jan 10, 2021
The unpardonable mistake the PDP, Delta State would make is to field a questionable character like Kenneth Gbagi.

He is despicable and totally unfit to be a local government chairman let alone Governor of Delta State.

By the way, what has become of the case involving him and his staff whom he stripped naked among whom was a married woman after withdrawing all their money using their ATM cards?

He was even declared wanted by the Delta State Police Command.

Gbagi is a local Donald Trump!

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Build 100 Industries In My First 100 Days As Delta Gov — Gbagi by RedPanthar: 7:54pm On Jan 10, 2021
Overself:

What a pity.
Re: I’ll Build 100 Industries In My First 100 Days As Delta Gov — Gbagi by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 10, 2021
That's way too small...

He should increase it to 1000 in the first 100 days.

As the apothegm goes:
Government has no business in business.

Or better put: Government has no business in running businesses.

The prospective guber candidate will do well to take note.
Re: I’ll Build 100 Industries In My First 100 Days As Delta Gov — Gbagi by ogmask: 9:33pm On Jan 10, 2021
Who dey give this man Mic sef. The day gbagi win election ,from local government to federal , na that day world go end. Tgis man is the most despicable human I have met all my life. Very irresponsible and wicked. Big thief wey corner all delta state lands for choice areas when he was the chairman of DDPA. One vote he nor go get because he won't even drop change for pure water for those wey suppose campaign for am....stingy goat.
Re: I’ll Build 100 Industries In My First 100 Days As Delta Gov — Gbagi by OlujobaSamuel: 9:40pm On Jan 10, 2021
fg sef can't build 100industries in 4yrs even if there is political will and financial strength.
And some people go think sey you get sense when you dey yarn dust.
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: I’ll Build 100 Industries In My First 100 Days As Delta Gov — Gbagi by iokpebholo: 9:43pm On Jan 10, 2021
hotseat:
The unpardonable mistake the PDP, Delta State would make is to field a questionable character like Kenneth Gbagi.

He is despicable and totally unfit to be a local government chairman let alone Governor of Delta State.

By the way, what has become of the case involving him and his staff whom he stripped naked among whom was a married woman after withdrawing all their money using their ATM cards?

He was even declared wanted by the Delta State Police Command.

Gbagi is a local Donald Trump!
Don't worry ur sef sir,he can't smell that seat
Re: I’ll Build 100 Industries In My First 100 Days As Delta Gov — Gbagi by Overself: 11:35pm On Jan 10, 2021
RedPanthar:

What a pity.
Idiot! Pity for urself!
Spits on ur stupid face! angry angry
Re: I’ll Build 100 Industries In My First 100 Days As Delta Gov — Gbagi by Charmingrascal(m): 11:37pm On Jan 10, 2021
This lie alone is enough reason for him not to get 10 votes.
Re: I’ll Build 100 Industries In My First 100 Days As Delta Gov — Gbagi by justified007: 11:38pm On Jan 10, 2021
Liarrrrr
Re: I’ll Build 100 Industries In My First 100 Days As Delta Gov — Gbagi by Kaiser20: 11:39pm On Jan 10, 2021
bjdon:
1 industry per day
I bet you there are some people out there who will believe it.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Build 100 Industries In My First 100 Days As Delta Gov — Gbagi by Great2017: 3:25am On Jan 11, 2021
Talk is really cheap.

How many industries has he built in his village?
Re: I’ll Build 100 Industries In My First 100 Days As Delta Gov — Gbagi by onugwu29(m): 3:44am On Jan 11, 2021
see big lie ... chia politics na game
Re: I’ll Build 100 Industries In My First 100 Days As Delta Gov — Gbagi by Rootprof(m): 3:54am On Jan 11, 2021
Same story, how possible is that even it's going to be a mobile industries it's just much to achieve in just 100 days and working. Make our looters sorry leaders stop making any promises, just share PLANS for making things better.
Re: I’ll Build 100 Industries In My First 100 Days As Delta Gov — Gbagi by RedPanthar: 4:57am On Jan 11, 2021
Overself:

Idiot! Pity for urself!
Spits on ur stupid face! angry angry

Smh. Get lost full

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Orders Police To Shoot Sunday Igboho, Followers On Sight / Osisioma, Anambra, Owerri, Obeys The Sit-at-home Order By MNK - No Movement / Why Is Hope Uzodimma Silent On What Is Helping In Izombe,imo State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.