Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Is The Founder Of Facebook A Muslim Or Christian? Read To Find Out - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is The Founder Of Facebook A Muslim Or Christian? Read To Find Out (292 Views)

Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization / Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church / Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The Founder Of Facebook A Muslim Or Christian? Read To Find Out by SamJay001: 6:45pm On Jan 10, 2021
On the 25th of December, Mark Zuckerberg made it known that he had a change of mind after he wished everyone a "Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah" from Priscilla, Max, Beast and me, which means his wife, their daughter and his dog. After he made this post, a commenter asked him, "Aren't you an Atheist?" He replied; "No. I was raised as Jewish and then I went through a period where I questioned things, but now I believe Religion is very important."
To read more, click below;

https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=d72dd829353b3c0f79a781d380487a93&news_entry_id=s702d4396210110en_ng&open_type=tanscoded&request_id=news_30a74bc1-7b27-467b-a9fe-e18a0c2f8df0&from=news

1 Share

Re: Is The Founder Of Facebook A Muslim Or Christian? Read To Find Out by falcon01: 6:46pm On Jan 10, 2021
zucky is an athiest
Re: Is The Founder Of Facebook A Muslim Or Christian? Read To Find Out by jmoore(m): 7:27pm On Jan 10, 2021
falcon01:
zucky is an athiest
Seems you are a novice.

Seun cried the day it made front-page on nairaland.
Zuckerberg is not an atheist!!
Re: Is The Founder Of Facebook A Muslim Or Christian? Read To Find Out by falcon01: 7:56pm On Jan 10, 2021
jmoore:

Seems you are a novice.

Seun cried the day it made front-page on nairaland.

Zuckerberg is not an atheist!!
He is an athiest. Now he Has Become one of the most powerful people In the world he believes Religion is an Important Tool.

1 Like

Re: Is The Founder Of Facebook A Muslim Or Christian? Read To Find Out by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 8:30pm On Jan 10, 2021
So wishing people happy Xmas now means you're xtian undecided
Re: Is The Founder Of Facebook A Muslim Or Christian? Read To Find Out by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:40pm On Jan 10, 2021
Meaning he's not saved but he's religious. Same as Bill Gates and several of their kind, but the God-haters can keep deceiving themselves that they are atheists if that makes them feel better about their miserable selves.

God bless.

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Tb Joshua Reveals Shocking Revelations About Covid19 Vaccine / Why Imam Offa Must Be Arrested By Nigerian Police - Saheed Shittu (video) / "The Harvest Is PAST, and I am NOT SAVED ":the Bitter CRY Of a LOST SOUL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.