Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,158 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

"The Harvest Is PAST, and I am NOT SAVED ":the Bitter CRY Of a LOST SOUL - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "The Harvest Is PAST, and I am NOT SAVED ":the Bitter CRY Of a LOST SOUL (297 Views)

What Saved The Thief On The Cross? / Salvation Is Free For All. Come Now And Be Saved. The Next Minute May B Too Late / A Nairalander Realeases His First Song - Olorun Ikore (lord Of The Harvest) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"The Harvest Is PAST, and I am NOT SAVED ":the Bitter CRY Of a LOST SOUL by HISSCRIBE1995: 2:27am On Feb 14, 2021
There are many people out there who do not know christ (talk less of believing in him).
And as the scriptures says in ‍John 3:16-18
[16]For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
[17]For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.
[18]“He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Again it says in Romans 10:17
[17]So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

The gate way to the soul (the mind) is the "Five sense" - seeing, hearing, tasting, smelling and feeling.
but the two most significant of them all in faith planting is the "hearing and then seeing.

As we read in romans chp - 10 vs 17-faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
So the way to make this people believe is to make them hear the word of God

Also make them see the power of God_—John 4:48
[48]Then Jesus said to him, “Unless you people see signs and wonders, you will by no means believe.”

And make the unbelievers see the life of God working in us, and manifesting through us.
Read this scripture below:Ephesians 4:17-19
[17]This I say, therefore, and testify in the Lord, that YOU should NO LONGER WALK as the rest of THE GENTILES WALK , in the FUTILITY of their MIND ,
[18]having THEIR UNDERSTANDING DARKENED , BEING ALIENATED FROM THE LIFE OF GOD , BECAUSE OF the IGNORANCE that is in them, because of the BLINDNESS OF THEIR HEART ;
[19]who, being past feeling, have given themselves over to LEWDNESS , to WORK all UNCLEANNESS with greediness.

God will not come down from heaven to manifest himself to all men
(though christ is manifesting to the unbelievers through the intercession of the Saints, but not to all of them ).

He (christ) called us witnesses, not believers, nor Christians.
The only way to be a true christian is to manifest christ to the world and not ourselves.

Today. many are calling themselves Christians while living for themselves.
They don't bear fruit to God though they seems to be prospering in the world, but the truth is they are spiritually wretched, poor and unprofitable to the kingdom of God.

Which side do you want to belong?
Who do you want to be in eternity?
What status do you want to have?

Sit down and ask you self these questions that you must definitely  answer  when the time comes, whether you like it or not.

BE WISE and LABOUR TODAY in SOUL WINNING for a better ETERNITY in ETERNITY and for ETERNITY .

Brothers and sisters PLEASE endeavor to EVANGELIZE to the LOST SOUL, and live a life that REVEALS CHRIST and him alone TO THE WORLD .
You can't afford to live the way you want.
YOUR ETERNITY is more important than the LITTLE PLEASURE that time has to offer.

The Lost SOULS ARE CRYING to God day and night saying“The harvest is past, The summer is ended, And we are not saved!”(JEREMIAH -8:20)

(though you have a church on earth, but they couldn't impact us, and a set of people who called themselves [the so-called] Christians but they couldn't reveal you to us)

And God heard their cry and called for a deliverer(a planter and an harvester) -Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying: “Whom shall I send, And who will go for Us?” (ISAIAH - 6:8 )

Now is there any who would say "I am I, send me?"

Can that one be you?
Ho !  what a wise decision would it be if you let it be you.

Many are called but few are chosen.
Those who are not chosen chose to remain called, and those who are chosen choose to be chosen.
as for me I will be one of the chosen , and I am already.

What about you my friend ?

1 Like

Re: "The Harvest Is PAST, and I am NOT SAVED ":the Bitter CRY Of a LOST SOUL by Bishop7170: 6:42am On Feb 14, 2021
I don't really understand this harvest.
Re: "The Harvest Is PAST, and I am NOT SAVED ":the Bitter CRY Of a LOST SOUL by HISSCRIBE1995: 8:47am On Feb 14, 2021
Bishop7170:
I don't really understand this harvest.

The harvest is nothing but soul wining sir.

Matthew 9:36-38
[36]But when He saw the multitudes, He was moved with compassion for them, because they were weary and scattered, like sheep having no shepherd.
[37]Then He said to His disciples, “The HARVEST truly is plentiful, but the laborers are few.
[38]Therefore pray the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into His HARVEST .”
Re: "The Harvest Is PAST, and I am NOT SAVED ":the Bitter CRY Of a LOST SOUL by xproducer: 7:15pm On Feb 14, 2021
"How then shall they call on Him in whom they have not believed? And how shall they believe in Him of whom they have not heard? And how shall they hear without a preacher? And how shall they preach unless they are sent? As it is written: “How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the gospel of peace, Who bring glad tidings of good things!” - Romans 10:14-15

1 Like

Re: "The Harvest Is PAST, and I am NOT SAVED ":the Bitter CRY Of a LOST SOUL by HISSCRIBE1995: 10:41am On Feb 16, 2021
The angel answered Daniel and said
Daniel 12:2-3
[2]And many of those who sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, Some to everlasting life, Some to shame and everlasting contempt.
[3]Those who are wise shall shine Like the brightness of the firmament, And those who turn many to righteousness Like the stars forever and ever.
Re: "The Harvest Is PAST, and I am NOT SAVED ":the Bitter CRY Of a LOST SOUL by HISSCRIBE1995: 8:28am On May 13, 2021
HISSCRIBE1995:
The angel answered Daniel and said
Daniel 12:2-3
[2]And many of those who sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, Some to everlasting life, Some to shame and everlasting contempt.
[3]Those who are wise shall shine Like the brightness of the firmament, And those who turn many to righteousness Like the stars forever and ever.

I will be one of those
Re: "The Harvest Is PAST, and I am NOT SAVED ":the Bitter CRY Of a LOST SOUL by HISSCRIBE1995: 3:30pm On Jul 24, 2021
What shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world but loses his own soul?
Re: "The Harvest Is PAST, and I am NOT SAVED ":the Bitter CRY Of a LOST SOUL by HISSCRIBE1995: 6:05pm On Sep 23, 2023
jesus is waiting for you

(1) (Reply)

How To See With Your Spiritual Eyes By Apostle Selman / The Difference Between Works (Signs) And Works (Righteousness) / Photos: Kano Hisbah Command Arrests 11 Muslims For Not Fasting And Eating In Pub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.