Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World (57551 Views)

Nigeria Has 2nd Highest rate of Paternity Fraud In The World / DNA Centre Sheds Light On Child Paternity Fraud In Nigeria / Tunde Ayeni & Adaobi Alagwu In Paternity Tussle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World by Karlosorji(m): 3:00am On Jan 11, 2021
It’s the fault of our Nigerian hospitals. They didn’t make DNA test compulsory after child birth. If our women have this in their consciousness I don’t think any sensible woman will want any scandal as regards the paternity of her child
Re: Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World by Shokoloko(f): 3:21am On Jan 11, 2021
[quote author=Didi2d post=97932376][/quote]

A picture cannot be used as data
Re: Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World by YouandiAllofus: 3:21am On Jan 11, 2021
lexy2014:

D reports of women who brought other men's children to their husbands, are they exempted from those culture & traditions that forbid extramarital affairs?

No, to answer your question.
But looking at countries like Finland, United Kingdom, Spain Germany and even the United States where these types of cultures and traditions are almost non-existent , one shouldn't be expecting an African country like Nigeria topping the list. - - - > https://www.indiatoday.in/mad-mad-world/story/which-country-ranks-top-on-adultery-here-is-a-list-of-top-10-241286-2015-02-20
This only proves that they don't really know much about Nigeria �� in this regard or maybe this also has something to do with our population. Jux thinking though.
Re: Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World by YouandiAllofus: 3:29am On Jan 11, 2021
Benwallt:
my brother our women are insatiable. It is disturbing. The only place the thing can be play down small is the north but the other three(east, west n south) wholalaaa. It is insane
Still not enough to rank Nigeria World 2nd on this..
Re: Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World by ViktorCash: 4:24am On Jan 11, 2021
angry
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I've shagged too many married women raw to know this statistics is very correct.
The funny thing is; not one of them will tell you to pour your worries outside their slot.

With the rise in families emigrating to Canada, US and Australia, we should expect more cases of paternity fraud to be unveiled.

If it took your baby a long time to pronounce the word "daddy", chances are you are not his daddy.
Re: Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World by megama: 4:25am On Jan 11, 2021
PDJT:
-Hmm. I support automatic DNA test immediately after birth to be made law. Who is with me?

That doesn't even solve the problem contract marriage needs to be legalized period.
Because most of the reasons you hear from this issue is I don't enjoy his sex. Let's call a spade a spade. Get a woman she born for you. After that go and enjoy her sex. Women of this days are too sexy.
Re: Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World by 4christ4life: 4:41am On Jan 11, 2021
And you are so proud to say this. Remember something what ever you sow you must reap. For doing this to people's wife, not only the women are cured but you also. Just wait patiently for your karma.
Re: Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World by 4christ4life: 4:44am On Jan 11, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I've shagged too many married women raw to know this statistics is very correct.
The funny thing is; not one of them will tell you to pour your worries outside their slot.

With the rise in families emigrating to Canada, US and Australia, we should expect more cases of paternity fraud to be unveiled.

If it took your baby a long time to pronounce the word "daddy", chances are you are not his daddy.
And you are so proud to say this. Remember something what ever you sow you must reap. For doing this to people's wife, not only the women are cured but you also. Just wait patiently for your karma.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World by Ndipe(m): 4:53am On Jan 11, 2021
Re: Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World by SAMBARRY: 4:59am On Jan 11, 2021
grin
BENEAMATA:
one even said it is partly men's fault for putting pressure on them to get pregnant before wedding grin .Like why will a man risk wifing a sambarry who has slept around a lot from jss2 to one year of NYSC to " marketing "
In financial institutions with countless abortions ? ! angry
everybody is talking Even this brainless broke a55 is using me to train it's rotten teeth grin tongue

Anyway opinion is like pant, everyone has it.pele grin tongue

Wa wa alright tongue
Re: Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World by ECHICHE: 5:09am On Jan 11, 2021
DNA test is about N120,000 for father & child in Port Harcourt
Re: Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World by Edusouls(m): 5:32am On Jan 11, 2021
Igbo people have strong culture and traditions, our women are unique and naturally wife materials that’s why those afonja are dreaming to marry an Igbo lady, running from their loose and wreckless oriented family lifestyle..

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World by Edusouls(m): 5:35am On Jan 11, 2021
Yes but this sin is mainly identical with the Yorubas, due to their loose lifestyle of wanting to Bleep anything fuckable, no respect whatsoever for marriage, is terrible..quote author=NextD18 post=97927691]Must they cheat Nigeria in everything?

Nigerian women have cheated alot and still cheating. Their promiscuous and infidelity efforts shouldn't be in vain please.

Nigeria should top that rank and not placed as second.[/quote]
Re: Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World by higgs: 6:09am On Jan 11, 2021
Fictious report sponsored by DNA labs to promote business.
Re: Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World by crafteck(m): 6:14am On Jan 11, 2021
Nkwobi042:

Naaa,you can never father a child from an Igbo blood.If you succeed, "they" will be imbeciles. tongue
The bloodline curse from your root won't allow for proper growth despite an Igbo strong genes.

Go and do dna ooo.
Re: Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World by Benwallt(m): 6:17am On Jan 11, 2021
YouandiAllofus:

Still not enough to rank Nigeria World 2nd on this..
you know the treatment Nigeria gets everyw na.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World by sweetilicious(f): 6:18am On Jan 11, 2021
Righteousness2:
Very Huge Thrash stats!

I sense there is more to this DNA Sudden Hysteria in Nigeria.
I wont be Suprised if it has something to do with body System of Nigerians and Africans.

Be Careful with what you allow..
Some Persons are still shocked on why Nigerians and Africans did not Waste as they Planned.

The times are very evil. Don't use your Hands to donate yourself to be Wasted..

Most Important, set your path Right with GOD.
Surrender to JESUS Christ..
This Ship is Sinking..
In as much as I believe paternity knowledge destabilizes a home if it comes out negative,I also know that it is a ticking time bomb.Yes,an unstable breeds 80% nuisance to the society.But paternity fraud should be dealt with in this generation.Its going off hand.One can get married to her brother without knowing.Is that not the worst sin?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World by OfficialSam(m): 6:21am On Jan 11, 2021
Following
Re: Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World by alexola20(m): 6:22am On Jan 11, 2021

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World by Fuckyoumod: 6:34am On Jan 11, 2021
Righteousness2:
Very Huge Thrash stats!

I wont be Suprised if it has something to do with body System of Nigerians and Africans.

Some Persons are still shocked on why Nigerians and Africans did not Waste as they Planned.

This Ship is Sinking..
what is the sense in this post? Apart from Jesus Christ!

Are you refuting the fact that women bring home to their husbands another Man's child?

Are saying that DNA test is not necessary?

What are you saying? Or you are just cooking up conspiracy theory? Baseless and unfounded allegations against DNA test?
Re: Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World by Didi2d(m): 6:35am On Jan 11, 2021
Shokoloko:

A picture cannot be used as data

That's not just a picture, it's an institution using that data as a case study.
Don't get me wrong, I find it hard to believe too. But I can tell you that I know two cases of paternity fraud, no be say dem say
Re: Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World by PDJT: 6:39am On Jan 11, 2021
ECHICHE:
DNA test is about N120,000 for father & child in Port Harcourt

-Please which hospital and address?

-I’m thinking something. angry
Re: Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World by israelmao(m): 6:50am On Jan 11, 2021
The lack of the fear of God has plunged Nigerian society into many woes.
Re: Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World by shugabasbn: 6:54am On Jan 11, 2021
How did they conducted their research? U can't be dishing out figure without a proper research.
Re: Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World by Brunicekid(m): 7:06am On Jan 11, 2021
PDJT:
-Hmm. I support automatic DNA test immediately after birth to be made law. Who is with me?
VERY VALID SUGGESTION!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World by Regex: 7:12am On Jan 11, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

Yup. Just as I said.

Ok. Let's hold everyone accountable for the cheating. You're right 100%.

But the award for the only party that is accountable for falsely and deceitfully attributing a child to a man not his true father goes to ....?

Men. I mean boys. Male, is it?

C'mon!
Re: Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World by Akaegwu(m): 7:15am On Jan 11, 2021
The Yoruba people will be leading in this one. I was shocked when a married Yoruba woman told me that a guy that she always go out with every weekend after closing her shop is her man friend.
When I asked her about her husband, she said her husband was a welder at Ajah, while the woman with their two children was at Iyanapaja.
The woman was living in the man's family house.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World by lastchild: 7:22am On Jan 11, 2021
anytime I look at my neighbor's first son, I see my landlord in him, considering the fact that landlord and his wife are from the same place, doing brother and sister kinda thing

my landlord calling my neighbor inlaw instead of his name, I even hear that they don't pay rent, I thought I was the only person seeing the resemblance until somebody said it too

please help us lord

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World by lastchild: 7:29am On Jan 11, 2021
ChoCho54:
Lol blame Nigerian men that will only we'd you if you are pregnant.
very true

this just inspired me for my next article on Facebook, thank you

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World by lastchild: 7:32am On Jan 11, 2021
Righteousness2:
Very Huge Thrash stats!

This Ship is Sinking..
are you insunuating that people should ignore the DNA and keep raising kids that are not theirs because they are in good relationship with God?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) / 4 Ladies Lifts Their Dad Up As He Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) / Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.