Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,013 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World (57508 Views)

Nigeria Has 2nd Highest rate of Paternity Fraud In The World / DNA Centre Sheds Light On Child Paternity Fraud In Nigeria / Tunde Ayeni & Adaobi Alagwu In Paternity Tussle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World by tunapawizzy: 7:33am On Jan 11, 2021
OlawaleBammie:

ARE YOU OK embarassed embarassed undecided undecided
No vess na random ezample na.....but wait o Wale..u dun do DNA

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World by HelpYourself(m): 7:52am On Jan 11, 2021
MummyD2020:
Nigeria that doesnt have accurate data. Who took the stats? Mthewwwwwwww

I have a friend who is a doctor she told me some years ago .. 3 out of 5 men are raising kids not theirs she is a pediatrician

So I believe this stats

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World by Adlac(m): 8:02am On Jan 11, 2021
NextD18:
Must they cheat Nigeria in everything?

Nigerian women have cheated alot and still cheating. Their promiscuous and infidelity efforts shouldn't be in vain please.

Nigeria should top that rank and not placed as second.

Why you dey behave like this nau
Re: Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 11, 2021
WoundedLamb:

Again, this is not man vs women debate. There's no such award. Pregnancy and the need to hide it is only a consequence of an action committed by two parties. Once the action is over, the woman bears the consequences alone and I think it's unfair to blame her for taking actions to protect herself just because man doesn't have pregnancy to worry about. It's not an equal playing ground cause men don't get pregnant, we just deposit and move on. But this isn't even a contest to start with. Like I said, the idea of getting aroused by the slightest opportunity to attack women has gone on for too long and it hasn't yielded any positive result because we have refused to acknowledge the fact nothing will change until we also start telling our fellow men to stop cheating on their spouses and stop sleeping with married women. You know, just like we call the women out when they do these things.

The same old tired clichés:

"Women are soft and cuddly things and should not be held to account for their pretence and deceit. Look how cute they are and how vulnerable in front of all those big strong men who seduce and overpower them into bed and later abandon them. They are forced to protect themselves from their illicit wildcat pregnancies by deceiving their husbands. Totally not their faults, but the faults of those men who seduced them in the first place".

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World by Regex: 8:21am On Jan 11, 2021
WoundedLamb:

Again, this is not man vs women debate. There's no such award. Pregnancy and the need to hide it is only a consequence of an action committed by two parties. Once the action is over, the woman bears the consequences alone and I think it's unfair to blame her for taking actions to protect herself just because man doesn't have pregnancy to worry about. It's not an equal playing ground cause men don't get pregnant, we just deposit and move on. But this isn't even a contest to start with. Like I said, the idea of getting aroused by the slightest opportunity to attack women has gone on for too long and it hasn't yielded any positive result because we have refused to acknowledge the fact nothing will change until we also start telling our fellow men to stop cheating on their spouses and stop sleeping with married women. You know, just like we call the women out when they do these things.

What do you it's only women that get pregnant hence not an equal playing ground?

Do you stand in the middle of the road so that you can blame a car for hitting you? You are very much aware if a car hit you, you'd be dead hence your need for safety. There are measures to take for this case of pregnancy in women which is called protection (condom, contraceptives and morning after pills) that are accessible to women. What stops those married women from taking those drugs?

You are making it look as if it's men responsibility for women not to get pregnant against their wish. It's a not so OK.

When it comes to sex and flaunting body parts, it becomes "It's my body" , but when it comes to the consequences, men have to take responsibility of a body that isn't his.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World by Viganti(m): 8:22am On Jan 11, 2021
Women ?
Nah nah ..i started fearing them since 1882
Re: Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World by OlawaleBammie: 8:27am On Jan 11, 2021
tunapawizzy:

grin grin grin

A never marry
Re: Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World by paradiseadams: 8:28am On Jan 11, 2021
Abeg nairalanders,make una help me,i won go back to school and my school fees neva complete.make una help me complete am.
057264298 - gtbank
account name Omone Gladys
Re: Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World by walkingshadow911: 8:40am On Jan 11, 2021
BeLookingIDIOT:
99.999^99^99....9999% of igbo women are prostitutes!
maybe you should drink snipper to that. or what do you think cheesy
Re: Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World by Psych412(f): 8:56am On Jan 11, 2021
koyyes:
grin grin grin grin

Any society that encourages adultery and legalized adultery polygamy will have high level of paternity fraud.

Negroes think they are smart. Going about shooting decayed $perm to prove their nonexistent masculinity. Who do you think will suffer in the end?

This is just the beginning. cheesy
lols

I don't pity them a bit (that's there reward)

but this paternity fraud issue is getting too much and our men are dying almost everyday because of it.

so, I beg my fellow women to take it easy, before our men go extinct because of paternity fraud
Re: Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World by payloader(m): 9:00am On Jan 11, 2021
Hm hm hm hm! Wahala be like petrol and matches. E no dey hard to start. Since women have started overtaking Nigerian men in the business of cheating, they should also be ready to bear the consequencies and responsibilities it entails.
Re: Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World by walkingshadow911: 9:05am On Jan 11, 2021
Karlosorji:
It’s the fault of our Nigerian hospitals. They didn’t make DNA test compulsory after child birth. If our women have this in their consciousness I don’t think any sensible woman will want any scandal as regards the paternity of her child

this women do it deliberately. as in, what happens to withdrawal method, condoms, use of contraceptives to prevent unwanted preg. they dont care inasmuch as they have someone to place it upon.
if a woman likes you finish, she will give you sex and even add baby to it. she will tell you to shot everything inside. married women dont fvckn care o!
may God help us men
Re: Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World by walkingshadow911: 9:26am On Jan 11, 2021
Jerry3hm:
Swapping about 5000 babies over 12years for d fun of it, dis really got me,how on earth will u do dat??

swapin male baby for female and vice versa is strictly business, there is nothing like for the fun of it. that is a pathological lie
Re: Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World by Blackdisciple(m): 9:47am On Jan 11, 2021
Hmmmm!!!!

the other one her excuses is that she don't enjoy sex with her husband...
and then 4boys is not his own...

According to someone,
Some girls might not even know the father of their child, here you will understand that woman loves sex much more then men,

and somebody go get mind marry more than one wife. that person na hero
Re: Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World by Johniyke2flex(m): 9:51am On Jan 11, 2021
I wonder why this reporter completely left out the cost of doing a DNA test in Nigeria. That's an information that many folks will be interested in I'm sure.
Re: Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World by HandsomeBlack: 9:56am On Jan 11, 2021
Benwallt:
People bringing tribal wars here are too useless. They end up making caricature of a fine topic that people ought to trash very well so we can all learn. It is a pity though.
Well said

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World by hassyomeyi: 10:20am On Jan 11, 2021
I still wonder how those women in this boat sleep with their eyes closed. how they could smile at their husbands having committed such a grievous offence. how would they look their children in the face when the truth finally unveils?
the fact remains that these women committed and still committing adultery with men that are aware of their marital status. how do you make advances at somebody's wife? how do you have sex with a married woman and not nurse any guilt? why do you think their husbands deserve to raise your children? why are men doing such to themselves?
Re: Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World by Georgejeez: 10:26am On Jan 11, 2021
Aboki99:
Don't write or say "Nigeria ranks 2nd highest in paternity fraud", Rather, say "Majority Christian Southern Nigeria ranks 2and highest in paternity fraud". This is their own wahala born out of their own hypocrisy. Since the colonial era we insisted our women would be full time housewives and not going about merry-making with their bosses in the name of pursuing a career because we knew that where a negative wire meets positive, they beget current. Yet, our naive southern neighbors said we were backward and their exposure made them sacrifice their paternal right at the alter of allowing their women "to contribute to family income" or "pursue their career". The few cases in our region of paternal wahala comes from people brainwashed by southerners or their ideologies to allow their wives to "pursue a career" (with their bosses).
Now someone told me that out of every 5 career women's children, at least 2 have a foreign father(s). Gradually una go see the logic of shariah which is practical and pragmatic . Una say na only one wife una dey marry, but how many una dey do the the thing with outside wedlock? Una say we do child marriage? Isn't it easier for a came to pass thru the eye of a needle than for anyone to find a virgin in una primary and secondary schools? I lived in Lagos and Anambra and I know what is going on their. I wish you good luck with your "career wives" that "contribute to family income". Wish me same with my "backward " fulltime housewife that doesn't "contribute to family income". That kind of "income" I no dey like am wallahi. Happy "family income"
This guy ,you just finished the south
Why are you like this.
Re: Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World by Georgejeez: 10:39am On Jan 11, 2021
AsiwajuNdigbo:
In particular in arewa. Many alhajis are raising children planted by seed of men in the neighbourhood. Alhaji with big belle go marry 13yr old. By time she 16 and wild for sex she needs it everyday, multiple times a day. Burantashi no work for alhaji blood again. Na to Bleep neighbour be dat.

Hehehe hehehe ,Alhaji don turn chaff ,no wonder Aisha Buhari no de gree stay for Aso rock , instead she de camp steady for Dubai de collect better Dick from one of her Male guards
Re: Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World by OChimex: 10:45am On Jan 11, 2021
GboyegaD:
With what statistics did the writer get to this conclusion?

The statistics are from the number of people that have done the test.

It is called sampling techniques in statistical analysis where you can use a smaller sample figure to arrive at a result.

This technique is also usually used to count animals or insects in the bush

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World by 99thEnemy(m): 10:50am On Jan 11, 2021
yanabasee:
What could possibly be the reason for this??

My answer is.... High price of dowry bride price and traditional requirements and the standard set for men to meet before marrying a lady in this country.... Religiously, this is very possible with the christians...

Dowry: an amount of property or money brought by a bride to her husband on their marriage .

Eg. if Fati2001 or Zzor come to marry you, then we call what they will pay your family as traditional rights Dowry grin grin grin

Re: Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World by Eriggs: 10:50am On Jan 11, 2021
MajorOvakporaye:

YOU ARE A CONDEMNED IDIO.T FOR QUOTING ME YOU STUPID FOOL!!!
Mynd44, Dominique
Re: Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World by Pickieox(m): 11:01am On Jan 11, 2021
Re: Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World by Arsenate(m): 11:04am On Jan 11, 2021
Regex:

What do you it's only women that get pregnant hence not an equal playing ground?

Do you stand in the middle of the road so that you can blame a car for hitting you? You are very much aware if a car hit you, you'd be dead hence your need for safety. There are measures to take for this case of pregnancy in women which is called protection (condom, contraceptives and morning after pills) that are accessible to women. What stops those married women from taking those drugs?

You are making it look as if it's men responsibility for women not to get pregnant against their wish. It's a not so OK.

When it comes to sex and flaunting body parts, it becomes "It's my body" , but when it comes to the consequences, men have to take responsibility of a body that isn't his.
Very well said. Woundedlamb is yet another female nairalander who is adept at consistently writing a load of rubbish in fantastic English. You know, well articulated load of horseshit.
Re: Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World by Pickieox(m): 11:05am On Jan 11, 2021
Nkwobi042:
shocked
Paternity fraud blah blah blah.
Women wey born omo Ale,na who f!ck them?
Men stay away from people's wives!
Everyone dey yarn about the Thomas guy, NOBODY is talking about the wife of the MD who might be going through shame, disappointment and disgrace courtesy of her philandering husband. undecided undecided

Who e go sweet am make him mama dey for the shoes of that woman? undecided angry

Question I want to ask is this?
How come the two kids belong to the MD.Was the Thomas guy shooting blanks lipsrsealed

Heard his gf is preggy?LMAO,what if na the upgraded version of his wife lipsrsealed lipsrsealed, Since we're in an era of paternity fraud sad.

Just thinking loud. angry

"Heard his gf is preggy?LMAO, what if na the upgraded version of his wife..."
You don craze aswearugod, sense no go kill you grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World by AreaFada2: 11:22am On Jan 11, 2021
Nothing new. We knew that already.
Re: Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World by BENEAMATA: 11:47am On Jan 11, 2021
SAMBARRY:
grin everybody is talking Even this brainless broke a55 is using me to train it's rotten teeth grin tongue

Anyway opinion is like pant, everyone has it.pele grin tongue

Wa wa alright tongue
Amen , thanks for the early morning prayer .
Speaking of which , everyone that is alright won't interprete the sambarry I use to mean anything less than SOMEBODY in adding a funny , street slang to my post and definitely not your own clearly SAMBARRY written in capital letters . Gone back to the original post to modify anyway , good morning , hope you had a good night sleep ? We thank God .
Re: Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World by BENEAMATA: 12:01pm On Jan 11, 2021
tunapawizzy:

you still dey find wale trouble with this question after yesterday night . cheesy me dem don describe the colour of my teeth for me dis morning Because I go say " sambarry " when I quote you wey be person moniker instead of SOMEBODY. Now to shine teeth with the " grin " symbol dey fear me

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World by Kennyswag: 12:09pm On Jan 11, 2021
Always want to spoil nigeria name.. nonsense
Re: Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World by EMMY76: 12:45pm On Jan 11, 2021
After God fear women imagine suffering for years to train up children only to later discover that the kids are not even urs. undecided
Re: Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 11, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I've shagged too many married women raw to know this statistics is very correct.
The funny thing is; not one of them will tell you to pour your worries outside their slot.

With the rise in families emigrating to Canada, US and Australia, we should expect more cases of paternity fraud to be unveiled.

If it took your baby a long time to pronounce the word "daddy", chances are you are not his daddy.

There are things the devil possess a person to do. Some of them invite unpleasant happenings including sudden calamity, which can take place up to the person's 4th generation. Emboldened is one of them. Look for where to receive genuine deliverance and embark on true repentance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

5 Myths About Sex You Should Stop Believing / Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) / Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.