Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Re: Husband Surprises Wife With Timi Dakolo's House Appearance On Their Weddin D - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Re: Husband Surprises Wife With Timi Dakolo's House Appearance On Their Weddin D (154 Views)

Husband Surprises Wife With Timi Dakolo House Appearance On Their Wedding Day / Throwback Photo Of Timi Dakolo / Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Slept With Ex Two Weeks To Weddin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Re: Husband Surprises Wife With Timi Dakolo's House Appearance On Their Weddin D by Jeffersonagain(m): 10:41pm On Jan 10, 2021
Does wickedness give pleasure? Is there joy in being evil? What satisfaction is derived from casting a bad light over a beautiful moment?

The above were the questions that went through my mind as I read one of the comments on Timi Dakolo's surprise visit to a newly wed fan of his.

I had to watch the video over and again for multiple times after someone said that he held his penis (with a picture as proof) and even condemned the husband for inviting the artiste.

The picture would have been absolutely believable if there was no video showing everything.

The man did not do anything like holding his manhood, nothing about his actions in the entire duration of the video would even suggest that.

So why would anyone so malign him. Why cast aspersions on such a beautiful event and denigrate a sweet new couple? Is it out of envy? Is it hatred? And is it not shallow to bring such underhanded biases to a public platform as this?

(1) (Reply)

Gender Equality Or Nature's Rule / Smartphone And Tablet Printer. / Respect Other People's Beliefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.