Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,303 members, 7,957,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:41 PM

Mother Of Boy Chased To Death By Osun JTF Demands N5bn Compensation - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Mother Of Boy Chased To Death By Osun JTF Demands N5bn Compensation (19793 Views)

JTF Vehicle Crashes Into Bus In Osogbo While Chasing Yahoo Boys, Scores Injured / FRSC Chased BENZ Rider To Death, Two Others Died At Guru Maraji Road / Obituary Of Boy Killed After His Father Tried To Avoid Hitting Child On The Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Of Boy Chased To Death By Osun JTF Demands N5bn Compensation by lonlytroy(m): 9:56am On Jan 11, 2021
Life is priceless
Re: Mother Of Boy Chased To Death By Osun JTF Demands N5bn Compensation by KingRabota: 9:57am On Jan 11, 2021
Awon eleyi fe cashout.
Nigerian government never pays for its incompetence
Re: Mother Of Boy Chased To Death By Osun JTF Demands N5bn Compensation by Highman1900(m): 9:57am On Jan 11, 2021
my question is why are they chasing her?
Re: Mother Of Boy Chased To Death By Osun JTF Demands N5bn Compensation by Omezif(m): 10:00am On Jan 11, 2021
I believe if 5 billion was given to this woman to eliminate the life of her son she would never agree. Government should help her in one and other to ease her pain.
Re: Mother Of Boy Chased To Death By Osun JTF Demands N5bn Compensation by Gabson001(m): 10:03am On Jan 11, 2021
that pikin worth more than 5bill swrz
the price small
Re: Mother Of Boy Chased To Death By Osun JTF Demands N5bn Compensation by Fatheemah(f): 10:05am On Jan 11, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Mother Of Boy Chased To Death By Osun JTF Demands N5bn Compensation by Stallion93(m): 10:08am On Jan 11, 2021
Thegracefulness:
She’s merciful enough to request for Five billion. Believe me. grin

This country would frustrate you.

You impregnate your wife; reach hospital nowhere to born.

You send pikin go school; if Teacher no abuse am, Kidnapper go stop am for road.

If pikin finish school enter University; ASUU go strke.

Pikin try graduate after seven years; NYSC go bribe am with 30k make him no reason say na sucide mission.

As a graduate; WE ALL KNOW THAT THERE’S NO JOBS. Ask one Barbecue man like that.

If you decide to become Artisan; JTF and SARS go say you too shine, them go pursue you kill you.

If you survive your youth, retire; PENCOM go dribble you for years with no pension until you die with hunger.

I tell you, brethen if you’re a Nigerian (never been into politics) in your late seventies, living in a house, a loving family and you’re able to afford to eat “twice” in a day. You’re the happiest man in the World. By any standards. Because you conquered.

2-5 plots of land in Igbo Etche. (800k)
I like the way u just Summed up everything. Being a Nigerian is a misfortune indeed. Let’s wait until judgement day to get an explanation from God. Meanwhile It seems you’re in Ph city, I like to reason with people like u. We can grab a beer and talk about our misfortune
Re: Mother Of Boy Chased To Death By Osun JTF Demands N5bn Compensation by CSTRR: 10:09am On Jan 11, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
I hope the mother is ready to give lawyers 1bn. Or else this case they will sweep it under the carpet
1 billion is too small.

A lawyer that wins you 5 billion will get at least 30-50%.
Re: Mother Of Boy Chased To Death By Osun JTF Demands N5bn Compensation by twilliamx(m): 10:12am On Jan 11, 2021
Commonguy:
5 billion Ke?
the mama funny sha
any mother that lost her son will understand this woman's pain.. it may be the boy is the breadwinner... Nawa oo
Go sell your own child for less
Re: Mother Of Boy Chased To Death By Osun JTF Demands N5bn Compensation by Gurumarley(m): 10:12am On Jan 11, 2021
Mama, the youth feel your pain.

Meanwhile
2plots of land is available for sale with every available documents at Badagry area in Lagos for the sum of 1.4mill/plot. Interested buyers, call/what app 08066179840
Re: Mother Of Boy Chased To Death By Osun JTF Demands N5bn Compensation by webdev994: 10:17am On Jan 11, 2021
5 billion is even small
Re: Mother Of Boy Chased To Death By Osun JTF Demands N5bn Compensation by lordally(m): 10:17am On Jan 11, 2021
Thegracefulness:

You send pikin go school; if Teacher no abuse am, Kidnapper go stop am for road.

Pikin try graduate after seven years; NYSC go bribe am with 30k make him no reason say na sucide mission.

As a graduate; WE ALL KNOW THAT THERE’S NO JOBS. Ask one Barbecue man like that.

If you decide to become Artisan; JTF and SARS go say you too shine, them go pursue you kill you.

If you survive your youth, retire; PENCOM go dribble you for years with no pension until you die with hunger.

I tell you, brethen if you’re a Nigerian (never been into politics) in your late seventies, living in a house, a loving family and you’re able to afford to eat “twice” in a day. You’re the happiest man in the World. By any standards. Because you conquered.

I don laf die grin grin grin
Re: Mother Of Boy Chased To Death By Osun JTF Demands N5bn Compensation by brandsoncharlie: 10:22am On Jan 11, 2021
Commonguy:
5 billion Ke?
the mama funny sha
any mother that lost her son will understand this woman's pain.. it may be the boy is the breadwinner... Nawa oo
How is the woman funny.
Some black Americans have been in jail for 30 years for wrongful accusation of rape cases and others yet they're compensated 1 million dollars.
She's funny because she found herself in shithole, I get the drift.
Re: Mother Of Boy Chased To Death By Osun JTF Demands N5bn Compensation by doggedfighter(f): 10:23am On Jan 11, 2021
Thanks
Goalnaldo:
omo na 3 months ban o �

It's because he just came out from a ban so it keeps getting longer until they will give him 30 years ban
Re: Mother Of Boy Chased To Death By Osun JTF Demands N5bn Compensation by brandsoncharlie: 10:25am On Jan 11, 2021
Emaxwell:
grin grin the way Nigerians try to milk out every opportunity there have is so alarming 5bn and you would be given just like that una never ready
If newspaper's vendor family can demand for 500 million naira why can't she demand 5 billion.
Re: Mother Of Boy Chased To Death By Osun JTF Demands N5bn Compensation by Goalnaldo(m): 10:26am On Jan 11, 2021
doggedfighter:
Thanks

It's because he just came out from a ban so it keeps getting longer until they will give him 30 years ban

Re: Mother Of Boy Chased To Death By Osun JTF Demands N5bn Compensation by Emaxwell(m): 10:34am On Jan 11, 2021
brandsoncharlie:

If newspaper's vendor family can demand for 500 million naira why can't she demand 5 billion.

So when do we make it a tradition to demand for money

Demanding for something more substantial would be better because that 5bn am not sure it can be given to them
Re: Mother Of Boy Chased To Death By Osun JTF Demands N5bn Compensation by Seyi8750: 10:36am On Jan 11, 2021
Mama wan join 30 billion gang
Re: Mother Of Boy Chased To Death By Osun JTF Demands N5bn Compensation by brandsoncharlie: 10:39am On Jan 11, 2021
Emaxwell:

So when do we make it a tradition to demand for money

Demanding for something more substantial would be better because that 5bn am not sure it can be given to them
So the government in this country can demand for the prosecution of ENDSARS protesters for lost of lives and property according to the rule of law but citizens can't demand for compensation for same according to the rule of law.
Re: Mother Of Boy Chased To Death By Osun JTF Demands N5bn Compensation by aminusodiq(m): 10:40am On Jan 11, 2021
Thegracefulness:

ask one barbeque man like that lol.. what d o u mean?
Re: Mother Of Boy Chased To Death By Osun JTF Demands N5bn Compensation by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:40am On Jan 11, 2021
Would that compensation work in Nigeria?
Re: Mother Of Boy Chased To Death By Osun JTF Demands N5bn Compensation by sugarleen: 10:44am On Jan 11, 2021
This Buhari na bad luck. Bad news everyday, una no dey tire? Taking statistics I go give una badluck scores for today

Re: Mother Of Boy Chased To Death By Osun JTF Demands N5bn Compensation by COMPAQ(m): 10:56am On Jan 11, 2021
If police anywhere asks you to stop and you instead prefer to go on a high speed chase and then you crash, whose fault is that other than your own?

The crash is due to the son driving wildly at high speed. The son can be charged for overspeeding and reckless driving.

Sentiments aside, mama no get case.
Re: Mother Of Boy Chased To Death By Osun JTF Demands N5bn Compensation by Thegracefulness: 11:39am On Jan 11, 2021
Stallion93:
I like the way u just Summed up everything. Being a Nigerian is a misfortune indeed. Let’s wait until judgement day to get an explanation from God. Meanwhile It seems you’re in Ph city, I like to reason with people like u. We can grab a beer and talk about our misfortune

That would be great Stallion. However, I have a very tight schedule. I’m an attorney. Even my weekends sometimes are occupied.

Although I’d try to make time for this genial offer. All these work-work, na once person dey die.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Things You Should Know As An Aspiring Immigrant / Air France Flight Forced To Land In Kenya After Bomb Was Found In Toilet / Nigeria In Kosovo Can Youplease Tell Me How The Country Look Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.