Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,855 members, 7,956,228 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:09 AM

Man Throws Down His Househelp From A 2-Storey Building In Aba (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Throws Down His Househelp From A 2-Storey Building In Aba (Photos) (52276 Views)

Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) / "Mad Man" Caught With A Dead Baby In Aba (Photos, Video) / Kidnappers Kill Ghana Returnee In Aba (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Throws Down His Househelp From A 2-Storey Building In Aba (Photos) by vioment: 2:51pm On Jan 11, 2021
Mind boggling.

He should be arrested and jailed for some years, then all his propeties should be shared among his wife, kids, and this girl equally.

He should be in jail with hard labor. He should thank his god that she did not kpai. I for wish am the worst punishment.
Re: Man Throws Down His Househelp From A 2-Storey Building In Aba (Photos) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 11, 2021
i thought we are all born with conscience?
Re: Man Throws Down His Househelp From A 2-Storey Building In Aba (Photos) by kennethik: 4:47pm On Jan 11, 2021
Is noise you people will be making nobody can do anything for the poor girl
Re: Man Throws Down His Househelp From A 2-Storey Building In Aba (Photos) by Kirigidi(m): 4:54pm On Jan 11, 2021
Ayomide811:
I fear these people
Igbo people? Many of them are very wicked and heartless.

1 Like

Re: Man Throws Down His Househelp From A 2-Storey Building In Aba (Photos) by Emeka71(m): 5:20pm On Jan 11, 2021
pocohantas:
This can’t be real. Drop a human being from up?

Why do Nigerians keep using kids as maids to start with? If I come to your house and see someone’s child doing house-help, my respect for you disappears. I hate that thing with passion.

They will carry small small children and be abusing them physically, mentally and sexually. Something they can’t do with adults.

The man should be jailed alongside his wife. I won’t be surprised he has been making sexual advances at the girl and she refused. That is what gets men riled up like this.
Maybe true.
Re: Man Throws Down His Househelp From A 2-Storey Building In Aba (Photos) by Dong2: 6:10pm On Jan 11, 2021
ebukajay184:
Man Throws Down His Househelp From Second Floor Of A 2-Storey Building In Aba (Photos)

A Nigerian man identified as Emeka Igwe from Imo state, has been accused of throwing down his househelp from the second floor of a 2-storey building in Aba, Abia state, IgbereTV reports.

Twitter user, @obaino_ shared photos of injuries the girl sustained and also disclosed that the incident occurred at 204 Niger opposite Newday dast food in Aba.

He tweeted;

https://twitter.com/obaino_/status/1347822357264674816?s=19

IBO's and wickedness na 5 and 6

1 Like

Re: Man Throws Down His Househelp From A 2-Storey Building In Aba (Photos) by phr33man(m): 6:11pm On Jan 11, 2021
moneyissweet:
Don't judge, do you know what she did? What if the man caught her sucking his son's preek?

So it does warrant throw her from 2 storey building?

Irrespective of what she might have done, there are better ways she can be dealt with
Re: Man Throws Down His Househelp From A 2-Storey Building In Aba (Photos) by Disturb: 7:29pm On Jan 11, 2021
pocohantas:

Another one of them. Sometimes people see you guys trolling females and think your reasons are noble. Toor! cheesy
I hate that I love you..

Another one of what?
Me and you don de gbege since 2018.. No be give away cause anything grin
Re: Man Throws Down His Househelp From A 2-Storey Building In Aba (Photos) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 11, 2021
Devil No Dey Anywhere, Na Humanbeing Be D Devil.
Re: Man Throws Down His Househelp From A 2-Storey Building In Aba (Photos) by John4B: 9:37pm On Jan 11, 2021
I weep deeply when I see or hear things like this, just because she's a house help
Re: Man Throws Down His Househelp From A 2-Storey Building In Aba (Photos) by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:04pm On Jan 11, 2021
CuteMike01:
If this is true the same should be meted out to him.

Probably he's 50 and the girl is 10.

50÷10=5

So if the girl was thrown from 2nd floor then multiply it by 5

The man should be taken to cocao house ibadan or nitel house Lagos for his own casting down.

Am not sure Aba has 10 storey buildings
cool
Re: Man Throws Down His Househelp From A 2-Storey Building In Aba (Photos) by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:07pm On Jan 11, 2021
MICHEALADEX:

Probably he's 50 and the girl is 10.

50÷10=5

So if the girl was thrown from 2nd floor then multiply it by 5

The man should be taken to cocao house ibadan or nitel house Lagos for his own casting down.

Am not sure Aba has 10storey buildings
Egbon u com here to state facts or u com yab omo Igbo dem ni? say 10-storey no dey dia land?

grin
Re: Man Throws Down His Househelp From A 2-Storey Building In Aba (Photos) by delishpot: 12:34am On Jan 12, 2021
Naaah. It cant be cos according to chewing gum boys on NL.... All men are saints only women are wicked.
He probably wanted to r@pe her but she no gree. The averagr naija man of today know notbhng but s€x and can r@pe even a baby in the womb if he has the chance. God help us.
Re: Man Throws Down His Househelp From A 2-Storey Building In Aba (Photos) by IMASTEX: 12:45am On Jan 12, 2021
yinkus6750:
A house helper is also a human being created by God like her master.
Man's cruelty to his fellow being is just unimaginable.
The lady should thank God for sparing her life against the wish of her master.
The man ought to be [b]arrested and charged for [/b]attempted murder.
Same for the parents, if they are not demised or ill.
Re: Man Throws Down His Househelp From A 2-Storey Building In Aba (Photos) by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 12, 2021
Something is fishy lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Umar Isah, ABU Lecturer Killed By Bandits In Katsina (Graphic Photo) / Prophet Sunday Adelaja Impregnates 16-Year-Old J.S.S 3 Student In Ogun / Baba Ijesha: Iyabo Ojo, Princess, Others In Court As Sitting Resumes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.