Stats: 3,150,739 members, 7,809,831 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

Man Throws Down His Househelp From A 2-Storey Building In Aba (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Throws Down His Househelp From A 2-Storey Building In Aba (Photos) (52107 Views)

Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) / "Mad Man" Caught With A Dead Baby In Aba (Photos, Video) / Kidnappers Kill Ghana Returnee In Aba (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Man Throws Down His Househelp From A 2-Storey Building In Aba (Photos) by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 11, 2021
Imo state again
Re: Man Throws Down His Househelp From A 2-Storey Building In Aba (Photos) by Neddstark: 8:43am On Jan 11, 2021
Bad news everywhere.
Re: Man Throws Down His Househelp From A 2-Storey Building In Aba (Photos) by bejeria101(m): 8:43am On Jan 11, 2021
olasaad:
The poor girl might even be a family relative of the wicked man

That is always the scenario.

They would never go check how their ward is faring because she is with one relative in the city.

Such myopic behavior should stop.

Nobody can take of your child like you.
Re: Man Throws Down His Househelp From A 2-Storey Building In Aba (Photos) by Emma1Oj(m): 8:43am On Jan 11, 2021
Not surprised at all...south east and evil act na 5&6 dem bi. awon jati jati.
Re: Man Throws Down His Househelp From A 2-Storey Building In Aba (Photos) by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 11, 2021
neighbourhud:
IMO people and controversies upandown

I tire

Re: Man Throws Down His Househelp From A 2-Storey Building In Aba (Photos) by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 11, 2021
WAHALA
Re: Man Throws Down His Househelp From A 2-Storey Building In Aba (Photos) by Chiritawiffy: 8:45am On Jan 11, 2021
This world is full of evil � acts, what people don't understand is that, the person who you maltreated might turn out to be your saviour.
Re: Man Throws Down His Househelp From A 2-Storey Building In Aba (Photos) by moneyissweet(m): 8:46am On Jan 11, 2021
Don't judge, do you know what she did? What if the man caught her sucking his son's preek?

phr33man:
Wicked soul
Re: Man Throws Down His Househelp From A 2-Storey Building In Aba (Photos) by tonquendo4u(m): 8:47am On Jan 11, 2021
Just kill him. We don't need his type
Re: Man Throws Down His Househelp From A 2-Storey Building In Aba (Photos) by Omeizadean(m): 8:55am On Jan 11, 2021
Damn it. The hearts of an average igbo specimen are desperately evil. Filled with stench and cruelty. Too many similar post like this surface through out last year and now this again. I didn't know yeast infection is this strong.
Re: Man Throws Down His Househelp From A 2-Storey Building In Aba (Photos) by Ndipe(m): 8:56am On Jan 11, 2021
The man should be arrested and imprisoned immediately.
Re: Man Throws Down His Househelp From A 2-Storey Building In Aba (Photos) by Muhylonaire007: 9:02am On Jan 11, 2021
Drizzy5001:
Wickedness, what if this girl landed with her breast , na serious injury o sad
He should be jailed.

Lwkmd.. Why be say na breast you mention.. Why not her head?
You too like breast.... Hian
Re: Man Throws Down His Househelp From A 2-Storey Building In Aba (Photos) by Drizzy5001(m): 9:02am On Jan 11, 2021
Muhylonaire007:

Lwkmd.. Why be say na breast you mention.. Why not her head?
You too like breast.... Hian
Re: Man Throws Down His Househelp From A 2-Storey Building In Aba (Photos) by Uchasa(m): 9:02am On Jan 11, 2021
The househelp is from Akwa Ibom grin grin grin
In falz voice: It's our work oo grin grin grin
Re: Man Throws Down His Househelp From A 2-Storey Building In Aba (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 9:03am On Jan 11, 2021
Tomorrow they will start chest beating BIAFRA your common igbo brethren you can not look after for, shame
Re: Man Throws Down His Househelp From A 2-Storey Building In Aba (Photos) by Muhylonaire007: 9:03am On Jan 11, 2021
[s][/s]
moneyissweet:
Don't judge, do you know what she did? What if the man caught her sucking his son's preek?

[s][/s]

Haba... What are you justifying? It shows how wicked you are.
What offence would have warranted such punishment?... You are wicked!!
Re: Man Throws Down His Househelp From A 2-Storey Building In Aba (Photos) by CuteMike01(m): 9:07am On Jan 11, 2021
MICHEALADEX:

Probably he's 50 and the girl is 10.

50÷10=5

So if the girl was thrown from 2nd floor then multiply it by 5

The man should be taken to cocao house ibadan or nitel house Lagos for his own casting down.

Am not sure Aba has 10storey buildings
No kill me with laugh grin

Re: Man Throws Down His Househelp From A 2-Storey Building In Aba (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:08am On Jan 11, 2021
pocohantas:
This can’t be real. Drop a human being from up?

Why do Nigerians keep using kids as maids to start with? If I come to your house and see someone’s child doing house-help, my respect for you disappears. I hate that thing with passion.

They will carry small small children and be abusing them physically, mentally and sexually. Something they can’t do with adults.

The man should be jailed alongside his wife. I won’t be surprised he has been making sexual advances at the girl and she refused. That is what gets men riled up like this.
Hush! U think everything is about sexual sexual when it's a man to a lady...Haven't u been reading where the women do worst to maids. Abeg change that ur mindset
Re: Man Throws Down His Househelp From A 2-Storey Building In Aba (Photos) by Pio44: 9:11am On Jan 11, 2021
STRINGY MAN ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA WILL ACCEPTED DIS TOO BAD
Re: Man Throws Down His Househelp From A 2-Storey Building In Aba (Photos) by SocialJustice: 9:11am On Jan 11, 2021
capitalzero:

What if the girl is an orphan?
Except that but in most cases they are not, they are usually victims of irresponsible child bearing.
Re: Man Throws Down His Househelp From A 2-Storey Building In Aba (Photos) by ChidiAlaigbo: 9:11am On Jan 11, 2021
EVILFOREST:
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
How many YEARS do we truly have on Earth that someone will choose WICKEDNESS over being simple, kindhearted.?

Igbo men, tufiakwa!!!
Re: Man Throws Down His Househelp From A 2-Storey Building In Aba (Photos) by Chirowman(m): 9:13am On Jan 11, 2021
Wickedness
Re: Man Throws Down His Househelp From A 2-Storey Building In Aba (Photos) by ChidiAlaigbo: 9:13am On Jan 11, 2021
Toktee:
I fear two tribes in this country when it comes to wickedness.
1.Fulani terrorists.
2.Igbo men and women.

This is what's obtainable in biafra republic.

IGBO WOMEN ARE A SPECIAL SET OF DEVILS!!!!
Re: Man Throws Down His Househelp From A 2-Storey Building In Aba (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 9:14am On Jan 11, 2021
Very useless country where anything goes especially if you get small change for pocket
Re: Man Throws Down His Househelp From A 2-Storey Building In Aba (Photos) by Fmghewzy(m): 9:17am On Jan 11, 2021
fdigital:
Forget it the heart of a black man is wicked

You are mad,so this has never happened in other part of the world abi,ode .

I don't what join you derive in trashing your race FOOL
Re: Man Throws Down His Househelp From A 2-Storey Building In Aba (Photos) by EM123: 9:21am On Jan 11, 2021
CuteMike01:
If this is true the same should be meted out to him.

Probably he's 50 and the girl is 10.

50÷10=5

So if the girl was thrown from 2nd floor then multiply it by 5

The man should be taken to cocao house ibadan or nitel house Lagos for his own casting down.

Am not sure Aba has 10storey buildings
they have seven storey building
Re: Man Throws Down His Househelp From A 2-Storey Building In Aba (Photos) by Diong22(f): 9:21am On Jan 11, 2021
thank God she no die!
Re: Man Throws Down His Househelp From A 2-Storey Building In Aba (Photos) by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 11, 2021
Now that everyone on here have agreed that what was done to the girl is wrong, what we going to do about it? It says the girl needs justice, we should either get her the justice.. or just shut up! angry

Re: Man Throws Down His Househelp From A 2-Storey Building In Aba (Photos) by Nobody: 9:30am On Jan 11, 2021
moneyissweet:

seriously? angry yea! What if? What if?? What it if? How did this kinda thought even cross your mind? undecided have you done it before?
Re: Man Throws Down His Househelp From A 2-Storey Building In Aba (Photos) by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 11, 2021
BiglongDick:
God why don't you make everyone to be rich? angryGod why don't you make everyone to be rich?
This has nothing to do with being rich, it is to do with morality.

Money is not everything!
Re: Man Throws Down His Househelp From A 2-Storey Building In Aba (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 9:43am On Jan 11, 2021
EmekaBlue:
Hush! U think everything is about sexual sexual when it's a man to a lady...Haven't u been reading where the women do worst to maids. Abeg change that ur mindset

Ever since my last giveaway thread that for no fault of mine you weren’t a beneficiary- you have been hopping on my posts and threads with snide remarks. Am I safe? Is there anything you want to tell me, Mr Emeka Blue?
Re: Man Throws Down His Househelp From A 2-Storey Building In Aba (Photos) by sylve11: 9:43am On Jan 11, 2021
sad! sad cool

14-Year-Old JSS3 Girl Raped & Murdered By Thugs In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Thief Stripped Unclad In Malaysia (Photos, Video) / Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity