Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,548 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Man Throws Down His Househelp From A 2-Storey Building In Aba (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Throws Down His Househelp From A 2-Storey Building In Aba (Photos) (52130 Views)

Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) / "Mad Man" Caught With A Dead Baby In Aba (Photos, Video) / Kidnappers Kill Ghana Returnee In Aba (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Man Throws Down His Househelp From A 2-Storey Building In Aba (Photos) by NgwalandAba(m): 9:45am On Jan 11, 2021
CuteMike01:
If this is true the same should be meted out to him.

Probably he's 50 and the girl is 10.

50÷10=5

So if the girl was thrown from 2nd floor then multiply it by 5

The man should be taken to cocao house ibadan or nitel house Lagos for his own casting down.

Am not sure Aba has 10storey buildings

I challenge you that Abia will have the tallest building in Nigeria one day.. nonesense Man.
Re: Man Throws Down His Househelp From A 2-Storey Building In Aba (Photos) by NgwalandAba(m): 9:46am On Jan 11, 2021
The man should be drift to my village let's check the grade of his meat.
Re: Man Throws Down His Househelp From A 2-Storey Building In Aba (Photos) by Midas01: 9:49am On Jan 11, 2021
Pls keep quiet....you don't know if her parents are late or something of that sort.
SocialJustice:
This is what happens when fools have kids they can't care for and send them out to be slaves to their fellow man.
Re: Man Throws Down His Househelp From A 2-Storey Building In Aba (Photos) by Alimat40: 9:49am On Jan 11, 2021
The ibos are too wicked to their house main. I don't know why it is so common in ibo land. There is need to change their actions.
Re: Man Throws Down His Househelp From A 2-Storey Building In Aba (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:50am On Jan 11, 2021
pocohantas:

Ever since my last giveaway thread that for no fault of mine you weren’t a beneficiary- you have been hopping on my posts and threads with snide remarks. Am I safe? Is there anything you want to tell me, Mr Emeka Blue?
cheesy Women keep things in mind too much. How many times did i quote u if not only once then. I just quoted now based on how i feel about ur comment. Nothing more Nothing less. You are safe
Re: Man Throws Down His Househelp From A 2-Storey Building In Aba (Photos) by Hushbebe: 9:50am On Jan 11, 2021
Wetin Musa no go see for street. Whatever her sins were, she never deserved this sort of treatment. Anger is a killer, especially uncontrolled anger. It blinds you and you become temporarily mad, I mean psycho, cause u don't think nor act straight again. Let's learn to take a deep breath under provocation and exhibit self control. Husslin in Nigeria is tough and this makes the average man on the street always angry. But it can and should be controlled to avoid regrets and stories that touch.
Re: Man Throws Down His Househelp From A 2-Storey Building In Aba (Photos) by Miracle1991: 9:51am On Jan 11, 2021
Please op, upload the picture of that devil so we will look for him and give him jungle justice. Am waiting for the pics pls.
Re: Man Throws Down His Househelp From A 2-Storey Building In Aba (Photos) by nogragra: 9:56am On Jan 11, 2021
ebukajay184:
Man Throws Down His Househelp From Second Floor Of A 2-Storey Building In Aba (Photos)

A Nigerian man identified as Emeka Igwe from Imo state, has been accused of throwing down his househelp from the second floor of a 2-storey building in Aba, Abia state, IgbereTV reports.

Twitter user, @obaino_ shared photos of injuries the girl sustained and also disclosed that the incident occurred at 204 Niger opposite Newday dast food in Aba.

He tweeted;

https://twitter.com/obaino_/status/1347822357264674816?s=19

Ah! Ah! Aaaah! Emeka Igwe God will ponish you for being so evil and treat this girl like this unless you whole heartedly repent. this is extreme wickedness. Look are the state of a girl they put in you wicked care May God judge you and many like you in Nigeria that threat all other fellow humans and even animals like a piece of grag and worthless thing.
Re: Man Throws Down His Househelp From A 2-Storey Building In Aba (Photos) by nogragra: 9:56am On Jan 11, 2021
ebukajay184:
Man Throws Down His Househelp From Second Floor Of A 2-Storey Building In Aba (Photos)

A Nigerian man identified as Emeka Igwe from Imo state, has been accused of throwing down his househelp from the second floor of a 2-storey building in Aba, Abia state, IgbereTV reports.

Twitter user, @obaino_ shared photos of injuries the girl sustained and also disclosed that the incident occurred at 204 Niger opposite Newday dast food in Aba.

He tweeted;

Ah! Ah! Aaaah! Emeka Igwe, God will punish you for being so evil and treat this girl like this unless you whole heartedly repent. This is extreme wickedness. Look at the state of a girl they put in you care you wicked soul. May God judge you and many like you in Nigeria that threat all other fellow humans and even animals like a piece of rag and worthless thing.
Re: Man Throws Down His Househelp From A 2-Storey Building In Aba (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 9:57am On Jan 11, 2021
EmekaBlue:
cheesy Women keep things in mind too much. How many times did i quote u if not only once then. I just quoted now based on how i feel about ur comment. Nothing more Nothing less. You are safe

Every other time, there is always that unsuccessful MALE beneficiary that metamorphoses into a troll. Yet it is women that keep things in mind? Interesting!

Re: Man Throws Down His Househelp From A 2-Storey Building In Aba (Photos) by SocialJustice: 9:59am On Jan 11, 2021
Midas01:
Pls keep quiet....you don't know if her parents are late or something of that sort.
See am, Nigeria's problem. Giving birth irresponsibly to children you can't care for. You should also keep quiet and stop assuming the child is an orphan.

Re: Man Throws Down His Househelp From A 2-Storey Building In Aba (Photos) by Princedapace(m): 10:01am On Jan 11, 2021
yinkus6750:
A house helper is also a human being created by God like her master.
Man's cruelty to his fellow being is just unimaginable.
The lady should thank God for sparing her life against the wish of her master.
The man ought to be arrested and charged for attempted murder.

Blacks and tribalism, whites and racism.
Re: Man Throws Down His Househelp From A 2-Storey Building In Aba (Photos) by Thazard(m): 10:06am On Jan 11, 2021
CuteMike01:

50÷10=5

The man should be taken to cocao house ibadan or nitel house Lagos for his own casting down.

Am not sure Aba has 10storey buildings
Re: Man Throws Down His Househelp From A 2-Storey Building In Aba (Photos) by Gabson001(m): 10:07am On Jan 11, 2021
over wetin nah
that man no get joy at all
Re: Man Throws Down His Househelp From A 2-Storey Building In Aba (Photos) by Disturb: 10:11am On Jan 11, 2021
pocohantas:

Ever since my last giveaway thread that for no fault of mine you weren’t a beneficiary- you have been hopping on my posts and threads with snide remarks. Am I safe? Is there anything you want to tell me, Mr Emeka Blue?
oboi.. Shut up... No be your own give away..

You like attention so you were used as the 'frontman"

Who would give 500k and won't be able to choose beneficiaries..

Where you go even see 500k from..abi you don sell that KIA jeep wey popsi buy for you

Re: Man Throws Down His Househelp From A 2-Storey Building In Aba (Photos) by Monday60655(m): 10:15am On Jan 11, 2021
What a wicked world. Karma await you.
Re: Man Throws Down His Househelp From A 2-Storey Building In Aba (Photos) by Fatheemah(f): 10:19am On Jan 11, 2021
Satan self go fear some people shocked
Re: Man Throws Down His Househelp From A 2-Storey Building In Aba (Photos) by Babaken(m): 10:19am On Jan 11, 2021
Can he do that to his daughter. One thing that sweet my mind is that God will reward everyone according to his or her actions.
Re: Man Throws Down His Househelp From A 2-Storey Building In Aba (Photos) by akapasolu: 10:31am On Jan 11, 2021
This is inhuman and wickedness of the highest order, if i catch that man enh

Re: Man Throws Down His Househelp From A 2-Storey Building In Aba (Photos) by moneyissweet(m): 10:32am On Jan 11, 2021
That is your opinion.If I cash any house help messing with my kids,I will kill the idiot straight away.

Muhylonaire007:
[/s][s]

Haba... What are you justifying? It shows how wicked you are.
What offence would have warranted such punishment?... You are wicked!!
Re: Man Throws Down His Househelp From A 2-Storey Building In Aba (Photos) by olasaad(f): 10:34am On Jan 11, 2021
bejeria101:

That is always the scenario.

They would never go check how their ward is faring because she is with one relative in the city.

Such myopic behavior should stop.

Nobody can take of your child like you.

What I don't understand about our people is why they take custody of a child they will not take care of. I mean I don't understand

Re: Man Throws Down His Househelp From A 2-Storey Building In Aba (Photos) by akapasolu: 10:35am On Jan 11, 2021
This is inhuman and total wickedness, if I cactch that man enh

Re: Man Throws Down His Househelp From A 2-Storey Building In Aba (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 10:50am On Jan 11, 2021
Disturb:
oboi.. Shut up... No be your own give away..

You like attention so you were used as the 'frontman"

Who would give 500k and won't be able to choose beneficiaries..

Where you go even see 500k from..abi you don sell that KIA jeep wey popsi buy for you

Another one of them. Sometimes people see you guys trolling females and think your reasons are noble. Toor! cheesy
Re: Man Throws Down His Househelp From A 2-Storey Building In Aba (Photos) by BafanaBafana: 10:58am On Jan 11, 2021
This is the reason why most of them can't have their own children and have to buy children.
Re: Man Throws Down His Househelp From A 2-Storey Building In Aba (Photos) by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 11, 2021
OSU f1athead and wickedness

Re: Man Throws Down His Househelp From A 2-Storey Building In Aba (Photos) by ubev01(m): 11:35am On Jan 11, 2021
Drop from 2 story building and the girl no shatter like glass. Story for the gods
Re: Man Throws Down His Househelp From A 2-Storey Building In Aba (Photos) by bejeria101(m): 12:45pm On Jan 11, 2021
olasaad:

What I don't understand about our people is why they take custody of a child they will not take care of. I mean I don't understand

Let me share a pathetic story with you.

Mother hands over 3 daughters to her brother who is a civil servant in abuja.

Brother slept with all girls till 400 level university of abuja, before the escaped from the house.

They told their mother, guess what the mother told them not yo mention it again.

Your daughters are going through hell and you are bothered about what people would say?

This is beyond me.

Re: Man Throws Down His Househelp From A 2-Storey Building In Aba (Photos) by EUEA: 1:51pm On Jan 11, 2021
dis man na lucifa,free ticket to hell o
Re: Man Throws Down His Househelp From A 2-Storey Building In Aba (Photos) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 11, 2021
Seriously, some people are the devil
phr33man:
Wicked soul
Re: Man Throws Down His Househelp From A 2-Storey Building In Aba (Photos) by EndRape2(f): 1:56pm On Jan 11, 2021
Pls report this case to a human right group, I know of one very active ,

Women of Inestimable values foundation, report any rape , child abuse and domestic violence case to them.

quote author=ebukajay184 post=97935704]Man Throws Down His Househelp From Second Floor Of A 2-Storey Building In Aba (Photos)

He tweeted;

[/quote]
Re: Man Throws Down His Househelp From A 2-Storey Building In Aba (Photos) by babaireti(m): 2:09pm On Jan 11, 2021
CuteMike01:

50÷10=5

Am not sure Aba has 10 storey buildings
One Biafra

FBI Arrests Kenneth Ganiu Ninalowo For $1.5 Million Money Laundering In Chicago / Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity / 14-Year-Old JSS3 Girl Raped & Murdered By Thugs In Lagos (Graphic Photos)